Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? (4892 Views)

Poll: How often do you lie to your romantic partner/spouse?

all the time/everyday: 9% (5 votes)
few times: 72% (40 votes)
once: 3% (2 votes)
I've never lied to my lover: 14% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

10 Keys That Will Make Your romantic relationship strong And Lasting / Share Your Romantic Text Messages . . . / Deleted Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by aloyemeka4: 2:59am On Nov 06, 2011
For whatever reason, have you ever lied to your romantic partner/spouse?. No matter how "white" the lie is; did it make you feel awful and mortified or did you try to justify the lie?. How often do you lie to your partner?,

VOTE PLZ.
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by freecocoa(f): 3:48am On Nov 06, 2011
I'll personally fight anyone who comes here to say he\she has never told a lie to his or her partner before,whether white,black,red or even grey sef.
cos that'll be the biggest lie of the century.

Emeka the kind questions you ask sef, na wa.
Na today?
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 06, 2011
[size=14pt]Yes i have!

It was a Romantic lie though. . .

She asked me if i wanted to kiss her, i lied and said NO! tongue[/size]
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by iice(f): 6:10am On Nov 06, 2011
Yea. Told him i was tired, when i was just lazy to go to his place. Kept insisting, so i told him to get lost. . .he's irritating me. Much better to have just said that in first place. Saves me from having to speak 3 additional times when i could be done with just once grin
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by claremont(m): 7:55am On Nov 06, 2011
I am doing a couple of "white lies" at the moment, but it's for her own good though. She doesn't need to know the truth YET, eventually she would know one way or another.
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by 195(f): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2011
Seriously i havent undecided

1 Like

Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by freecocoa(f): 10:36am On Nov 06, 2011
^
No one is expecting you to say you have so don't even sweat it,we already know what your answer was before you even gave it,you are just too predictable.Duh!
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by 195(f): 10:38am On Nov 06, 2011
**Looks left, Looks rite***

Is some one talking to me
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by freecocoa(f): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2011
Who has time to talk to you kwan?
Move along already,you are delaying the next poster.
NEXT Please.
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by tellwisdom: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2011
[size=21pt]GBOSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA embarassed embarassed[/size]
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by Spclst900: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2011
poster

i solamly sware say i never tell am lie o
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by aloyemeka4: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2011
freecocoa:

I'll personally fight anyone who comes here to say he\she has never told a lie to his or her partner before,whether white,black,red or even grey sef.
cos that'll be the biggest lie of the century.

Emeka the kind questions you ask sef, na wa.
Na today?

Hmm, i no fit lie o. Oya fight me
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by freecocoa(f): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2011
^
So you dey use me play,you wan try me abi?okay kpoai kpoai,(2slaps) kpa kpa kpa(enough blows)
Hey you don bite me,I go kill you today.*lifts him up and nak am for ground*series of slaps and punches follows,ah you wan pull out my hair,by the time am through with you no go try me again*headbuts him*ah you stil dey bite me*knocks 2 teeth out of his mouth*now he's crying like a baby.
If no be this brother wey dey pass wey beg me eh,I for just kill you troway. Oya go talk true for that thread osiso.
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2011
@freecocoa, wetin dey worry u sef? Why u dey advertise urself for pipo thread na? Why not open a new thread and discuss wit ur friends there. Dem dey worry u?
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by slimyem: 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2011
i no dey lie, i no be the type to scope anybody.u hear me??
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by freecocoa(f): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2011
Na wo a,toyloaf wetin be your own na,person wey get thread no complain,relax o.You dey do like girl,na everything wey you see you go talk?if na because of wetin happen the other day you dey beef me,you better chew the beef swallow o cos like this,if you dey carry something for mind,na him be say you go dey lean while me I go dey catch my fun dey fat go.
Get over it already,haba.
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by freecocoa(f): 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2011
slimyem:

i no dey lie, i no be the type to scope anybody.u hear me??
lepayemi,you don turn Wizchildgirl abi? Remember say I promise to remove two of your teeth,na today I go fulfill that promise.
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by slimyem: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2011
freecocoa:

lepayemi,you don turn Wizchildgirl abi? Remember say I promise to remove two of your teeth,na today I go fulfill that promise.
that boy na my houseboy o.na me be hin madam
which hand you wan take comot my teeth?u wan break your bone?
Calcium wey i get for teeth no be small o.
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by freecocoa(f): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2011
If no be say you be my person eh,I for clear your doubt now now but make I chillz,na we we.
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by slimyem: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2011
i hear you!
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by bxcode(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2011
I lie only when its inevitable wink wink wink
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by chelseabmw(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2011
I don't lie because na me be lie

1 Like

Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by freecocoa(f): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2011
Guy chop knuckle,you na correct guy.
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by aloyemeka4: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2011
bxcode:

I lie only when its inevitable wink wink wink

There is always the choice of saying the truth. How can a romantic situation be so inevitable that one has to lie?.
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by aloyemeka4: 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2011
chelseabmw:

I don't lie because na me be lie

How will you feel if you've been lied to?.
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by kabukabu50(m): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2011
aloy@emeka:

For whatever reason, have you ever lied to your romantic partner/spouse?. No matter how "white" the lie is; did it make you feel awful and mortified or did you try to justify the lie?. How often do you lie to your partner?,

VOTE PLZ.

Wait a second, do you mean its not ok to lie to your girlfriend, just lie to your sidepieces, mistresses and jump-offs

Everyone lies, matter of fact lies save relationships and marriages all the time, half of the time most ppl have so much low self esteem that they could not handle the truth, in a lot of situations, cool

Duh grin
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by richy5(m): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2011
Tahnk god my lovers know that i don;t lie to them, lol
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by ajekpaks(m): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2011
Oh that, All the time men, Black lie, White Lie, Red lie, Blue Lie, oh men In Fact I lie so much some times that I forget the last one I lied,

'Baby, you forgot my birthday already'
Me, "HOw can? I can never do that you know now, " *quickly goes to facebook to confirm, shit it was yesterday*
Me, "Oooo you've spoilt the fun, I was planning a delayed party with my friends tomorrow now you've made me spill, "
Baby, Really? How could I have known na,
Me, 'Don't worry, We'd just go as planned, But Happy Belated birthday for now sha, tomorrow Me and me guys are taking you out to a club to celebrate it, '
Baby, Okay babes, That's why I love you
Me, That's why I love you too kiss kiss kiss *another lie* grin grin grin grin grin

This is the current lie, by the way any idea where someone can take his babe to? I still have not gotten a place yet and I'm runnin out of time, Some one, anyone help wink wink wink
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by Orikinla(m): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2011
I don't know how to lie.
And I think liars are not better than dogs.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by freecocoa(f): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2011
Orikinla:

I don't know how to lie.
Hmm see lie.
Bros you've perfected the art na,how come yo say you don't know how to.
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by kabukabu50(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2011
Orikinla:

I don't know how to lie.

of course you know how to lie,
for example, you just finished going some rounds with a girl you picked up she looks into your face and she asks"Do you think I'm beautiful"?, and you know she is so ugly that even her hair runs away from her face cool, No way you tell her the truth grin

You must lie, grin.Everyone lies, no biggie
Re: Ever Lied To Your Romantic Partner? by muyoto: 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2011
Orikinla:

I don't know how to lie.

what about cats? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel / Meet Proud Kenyan Gay Man Who Is Notorious For Having Multiple Lovers (pictures) / If You Are A Virgin Pls Dont Open This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.