Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,593 members, 7,847,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

IBADAN Bomblast: The Malian Immigrant Bomber - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBADAN Bomblast: The Malian Immigrant Bomber (971 Views)

Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) / Woman Who Survived Enugu Bomblast Left To Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBADAN Bomblast: The Malian Immigrant Bomber by Birdbyrde440: 10:11pm On Jan 19
I have always emphasized the fact that those responsible for the mayhem in Nigeria are not the Fulani of Nigeria ,these so called Bandits and herdsmen are from the sahel areas like Mali and Niger. This is a known fact, I have also reiterated previously that these attacks might be warnings from the Russian bloc of Nations up North.

In 2023, few months ago during the height of the coup in Niger, the Malian stated that

“If ECOWAS dares to invade Niamey, Niger, not only will we intervene, but we will also simultaneously militarily invade Abuja, the capital of Nigeria, in order to reinstate the rightful winner of the 2023 elections.”

Although we did not invade Niger, there has been a gradual infiltration of the Federal Capital by Bandits, unexplained, suspicious bomblasts recently one of which the Nigerian military took responsibility and more recently the bombing of Ibadan in which the government has blamed it on illegal miners and surprisingly the main culprit, a Malian is nowhere to be found.

Loopholes in the Governor's theory:
If you know anything about mining and quarrying, the only type of explosives need by miners is dynamite. The question now is can a dynamite cause the kind of damage that happened in Ibadan?
Why was there no investigation as to the true cause?

The governor of the state came out few hours after the blast without conducting any thorough investigation and said it was miners that caused the explosion, if it was miners, then what kind of bomb caused such damage to lives and properties? Dynamite or conventional weapons of war and mass destruction?
Re: IBADAN Bomblast: The Malian Immigrant Bomber by dawnomike(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19
Birdbyrde440:
I have always emphasized the fact that those responsible for the mayhem in Nigeria are not the Fulani of Nigeria ,these so called Bandits and herdsmen are from the sahel areas like Mali and Niger. This is a known fact, I have also reiterated previously that these attacks might be warnings from the Russian bloc of Nations up North.

In 2023, few months ago during the height of the coup in Niger, the Malian stated that

“If ECOWAS dares to invade Niamey, Niger, not only will we intervene, but we will also simultaneously militarily invade Abuja, the capital of Nigeria, in order to reinstate the rightful winner of the 2023 elections.”

Although we did not invade Niger, there has been a gradual infiltration of the Federal Capital by Bandits, unexplained, suspicious bomblasts recently one of which the Nigerian military took responsibility and more recently the bombing of Ibadan in which the government has blamed it on illegal miners and surprisingly the main culprit, a Malian is nowhere to be found.

Loopholes in the Governor's theory:
If you know anything about mining and quarrying, the only type of explosives need by miners is dynamite. The question now is can a dynamite cause the kind of damage that happened in Ibadan?
Why was there no investigation as to the true cause?

The governor of the state came out few hours after the blast without conducting any thorough investigation and said it was miners that caused the explosion, if it was miners, then what kind of bomb caused such damage to lives and properties? Dynamite or conventional weapons of war and mass destruction?
I've been pondering over the type of bomb as well... I see sense in your submission
Re: IBADAN Bomblast: The Malian Immigrant Bomber by Birdbyrde440: 10:52pm On Jan 19
dawnomike:
I've been pondering over the type of bomb as well... I see sense in your submission

They even said the entire neighbourhood was aware that the immigrants were stockpiling bombs. How did the government know this to be true within less than 48hrs of the blast, did they interview the victims?
How were the immigrants getting the bombs and how did the neighbourhood know the immigrants had stockpile of bombs? What kind of bomb? Where is the mine? Show us proof that the immigrants have been using bombs at their mines.
Re: IBADAN Bomblast: The Malian Immigrant Bomber by muyico(m): 11:23pm On Jan 19
Leave our oga alone,he spent more Dan 1billion for his re election, shey want make soldiers come take over by declaring state of emergency?
Re: IBADAN Bomblast: The Malian Immigrant Bomber by Business3600: 2:45am On Jan 20
It was dynamite, am also a miner. Dynamite does such damage. Thats why there are laws guiding use of dynamite. U are not allowed to store or use it in a place close to residential area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBADAN Bomblast: The Malian Immigrant Bomber by Addme: 3:31am On Jan 20
I really don't understand what you guys gain in pushing this "bomb" narrative. Most of you don't stay or live in Ibadan but you are dragging the intelligence gathering with the governor and people of the State including those living in the area who have corroborated the governor's assertions.

You shaa want to hear it's a terrorist attack.
Ok it is. Can we now rest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBADAN Bomblast: The Malian Immigrant Bomber by Slytiger: 4:32am On Jan 20
Conspiracy theories everywhere. Some mine dynamite detonating has turned to west African coup plotters and Russia.
Re: IBADAN Bomblast: The Malian Immigrant Bomber by Birdbyrde440: 8:28am On Jan 20
muyico:
Leave our oga alone,he spent more Dan 1billion for his re election, shey want make soldiers come take over by declaring state of emergency?

Let them not keep people like us in the dark because one way or another we will find out the truth.
Re: IBADAN Bomblast: The Malian Immigrant Bomber by Birdbyrde440: 8:29am On Jan 20
Business3600:
It was dynamite, am also a miner. Dynamite does such damage. Thats why there are laws guiding use of dynamite. U are not allowed to store or use it in a place close to residential area.

Ok.
Re: IBADAN Bomblast: The Malian Immigrant Bomber by Birdbyrde440: 8:31am On Jan 20
Addme:
I really don't understand what you guys gain in pushing this "bomb" narrative. Most of you don't stay or live in Ibadan but you are dragging the intelligence gathering with the governor and people of the State including those living in the area who have corroborated the governor's assertions.

You shaa want to hear it's a terrorist attack.
Ok it is. Can we now rest.

One must be suspicious because recently Kaduna was bombed out of no where, Ibadan bombed out of nowhere, FCT being invaded out of nowhere
Re: IBADAN Bomblast: The Malian Immigrant Bomber by Birdbyrde440: 8:33am On Jan 20
Slytiger:
Conspiracy theories everywhere. Some mine dynamite detonating has turned to west African coup plotters and Russia.

That's how they led you to believe that army mistakenly bombed people in Kaduna. Some of us are not comfortable with these stories and counter stories.

(1) (Reply)

US-based Lecturer Shot Dead In Osun As Adeleke Demands Probe / Presidential Debate On Ait Very Funny / Nigerian Politicians Are Not The Only Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.