Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,556 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan (1441 Views)

IBADAN Bomblast: The Malian Immigrant Bomber / Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 / Woman Who Survived Enugu Bomblast Left To Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by Kingsley34: 5:58am On Jan 21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TCNZ5QpgIg?si=DrFqWPp5jM78t0jn

A pastor in osun state surprisingly prophesied about the recent bomblast in ibadan before it actually happened.
It has however created some kind of reaction on the social media spaces.

1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by Jerryblaq: 6:08am On Jan 21
Why do all this video tend to go viral after the incident and not before the incident.
What if there was no bomblast after the prophesy.... what would have been the reaction from the congregation.

We just hope and pray we do not experience such event again cool
Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by TreasureJunky: 6:08am On Jan 21
God save us
Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by LEARNPYTHON(m): 6:12am On Jan 21
grin
Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by Nackzy: 6:17am On Jan 21
This has nothing to do with ibadan what happen jst an accident due to human error, what sign, sign that Jesus will come or what
Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by Nchoje34(m): 6:19am On Jan 21
I must confess that the man of God was actually precise and accurate with regards to the prophecy.
How i wish he procured a modality in order to avert it.
Truth be told, we still have many Men of God who still hear from God accurately undecided

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by munavi: 6:28am On Jan 21
Nchoje34:
I must confess that the man of God was actually precise and accurate with regards to the prophecy.
How i wish he procured a modality in order to avert it.
Truth be told, we still have many Men of God who still hear from God accurately undecided
The bolded is very important. There is no point in saying you were right with your prophecy when it didn't help anyone.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by Kingsley34: 6:37am On Jan 21
Africans really have powerful men God but yet still suffer economically.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod seun Dominique
fergie001
Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by money121(m): 7:08am On Jan 21
ALL IS WELL
Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by JASONjnr(m): 7:51am On Jan 21
Brainwashed people will come down here to say that this here is a voice from God.

A light tremor has nothing to do with a gas explosion.

Also, the government should stop blaming illegal bunkery miners as the location of the explosion is in a dwelling town.

Illegal bunkery miners usually mines in bushes and hidden places where they get to create furnace to convert the crude to other products.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by franchasofficia: 8:06am On Jan 21
hmmm
Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by Beautifulday: 8:14am On Jan 21
munavi:
The bolded is very important. There is no point in saying you were right with your prophecy when it didn't help anyone.

Prophesy is to warn people to take action so that it will not happen. But unbelieve has made people want to see it happen
Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by Sccarrr: 8:16am On Jan 21
JASONjnr:
Brainwashed people will come down here to say that this here is a voice from God.

Also, the government should stop blaming illegal miners as the location of the explosion is in a dwelling town.

Illegal miners usually mines in bushes and hidden places where they get to create furnace to convert the crude to other products.
smh...it's better to be quiet than to say foolish things. U clearly have no idea of the situation,u just here going blablabla, trying to be smart but just displaying your ignorance 😏

4 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by JASONjnr(m): 8:24am On Jan 21
Sccarrr:
smh...it's better to be quiet than to say foolish things. U clearly have no idea of the situation,u just here going blablabla, trying to be smart but just displaying your ignorance 😏

Dude, I am from Niger delta.... I live amongst militants and I am telling you what you have no knowledge of.

I have been to illegal bunkeries and I know how the mine raw crudes....

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by Sccarrr: 8:32am On Jan 21
JASONjnr:

Dude, I am from Niger delta.... I live amongst militants and I am telling you what you have no knowledge of.

Pele o Mr Militant, show us exactly where in the report they said the mining site is located in the community 😏

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by JASONjnr(m): 8:37am On Jan 21
Sccarrr:
Pele o Mr Militant, show us exactly where in the report they said the mining site is located in the community 😏

Mr Ewedu, the pictures of damaged buildings will explain to you that the effect of the explosion is in a town.

Are you just waking up from licking your fingers from the Ewedu you consumed in large quantities?

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by Box34: 8:39am On Jan 21
Kingsley34:

A pastor in osun state surprisingly prophesied about the recent bomblast in ibadan before it actually happened.

What is the name of the prophet and his ministry?
Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by DanseMacabre(m): 9:00am On Jan 21
JASONjnr:

Is crude oil the only commodity being mined illegally in Nigeria Is crude even 'mined'

Is dynamite/TNT used in 'mining' petroleum

Sometimes it's better to listen and learn.

5 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by Sccarrr: 9:00am On Jan 21
JASONjnr:

Mr Ewedu, the pictures of damaged buildings will explain to you that the effect of the explosion is in a town.

Are you just waking up from licking your fingers from the Ewedu you consumed in large quantities?
no need to argue with a dunce

3 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:12am On Jan 21
If God shows a little fearful sign in the sky, everybody will give their lives to christ including muslims,Hindus and buddha. Those atheist who normally call God sky daddy after death they will explain to God the meaning of that name.
Nb: dont mind me I just said trash
Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by JASONjnr(m): 11:26am On Jan 21
DanseMacabre:

Is crude oil the only commodity being mined illegally in Nigeria Is crude even 'mined'

Is dynamite/TNT used in 'mining' petroleum

Sometimes it's better to listen and learn.

Mr. Lecturer.... Mining is the process of extracting useful materials from the earth.
Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:35am On Jan 21
JASONjnr:

Also, the government should stop blaming illegal bunkery miners as the location of the explosion is in a dwelling town.

Illegal bunkery miners usually mines in bushes and hidden places where they get to create furnace to convert the crude to other products.

Conspiracy theorist

Person say hin hear from God, u say na no

Govt wey dey rule the state say na illegal miners, u still say na no

But u want make we follow your opinion wey be say na from afar u dey draw your conclusion

People wey dey do like say dem too sabi,na dem worse pass

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by Jerryblaq: 5:26pm On Jan 21
JASONjnr:

The fact remains that there was an eruption which lead to an explosion.
Your concern right now shouldn't be on the accuracy of the prophecy declared but the right measure to make sure such incident do not repeat itself again.
It is quite pathetic that even at this stage we are still oblivious of what actually transpired on that fateful day.
Seyi makinde should make sure those miners are brought to book as soon as possible and if possible make sure we utilize those mining site for our GDP growth in the future
Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by Truvelisback(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21
Nackzy:
This has nothing to do with ibadan what happen jst an accident due to human error, what sign, sign that Jesus will come or what
Bomb blow abi e no blow?🙄
Re: Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan by Rolings: 5:48pm On Jan 21
Kingsley34:

There was no bomb blast in Ibadan. It was an explosion caused by stored explosives

(1) (Reply)

Landmark Know A Day Like This Will Come / Teenage Girl Raped, Impregnated By Runaway Teacher, Abandoned By Family / Nigerians Let Fight For United States Of Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.