Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page (10405 Views)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle / Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by kenifeh(m): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2011
The extant revelation that Nigeria's civil servants helped themselves with the whooping sum of 450bn in the year 2010 alone palpably makes the point some of us have made from mountain Olympus that in the aqua of malversation or quagmire of defalcation if you like,the Nigerian bureaucracy is as guilty and corrosively pigmented as our political class.That is no extenuating anchorage however for the harum scarum miasmatic gamdadoeism of the political class but if we must detoxify Nigeria's Augean stables then we must be both religious,ethnic and class blind.That's is the only dialectical way to peregrinate.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=143398235760413&id=100002707135436
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by Afam4eva(m): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2011
Is anchorage not the name of a city in America? When did it become an word.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by Babamide(m): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2011
What point is he making exactly?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by doctokwus: 10:42am On Nov 06, 2011
D guy has gone into full time grammacobatics suffused with a large bolus of extant visionism to be deciphered only by d intuitively clairvoyant,aided by d Large cacophony of d politically,socially,& verbosely informed
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by alexleo(m): 11:42am On Nov 06, 2011
doctokwus:

D guy has gone into full time grammacobatics suffused with a large bolus of extant visionism to be deciphered only by d intuitively clairvoyant,aided by d Large cacophony of d politically,socially,& verbosely informed

Are you trying to be one of his disciples?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by doctokwus: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2011
alexleo:

Are you trying to be one of his disciples?
O boy,abeg, am not discipling anything,I don't want a situation where he b4 he pays me or says well done my disciple,grammar done break my bones wt laff.I jst dey practice for NL
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by trimwis: 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2011
Patrick Obahiagbon keep entertaining us we need more laffs since GEJ is sleeping why BOKOHARAM is bombing the whole country. LONG LIVE 9JA
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by Parisgoodman(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2011
Has anyone ever checked the dictionary to confirm if d guy's grammer are correct? I can't even buy a clue frrom what he's selling.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by logica(m): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2011
anchor. . . anchorage. . .get it?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by BetaThings: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2011
The only person who deserves to be at the NASS. He delivers on my lighter-mood expectations. The others are not reliable
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by john6006: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2011
You can only detect an insane person through what comes out from him.Am not saying this man is insane,but from the text above, I think if someone can go so low to this level of a clown status , then this are signs.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by slap1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2011
Abeg who on NL climbed mountain Olympus with him?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by Fesisko(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2011
Honorable patrick again!make him nor kill person with his grammar oo.lol.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2011
Parisgoodman:

Has anyone ever checked the dictionary to confirm if d guy's grammer are correct? I can't even buy a clue frrom what he's selling.
how can a stark illiterate like u buy anytin frm obahiagbon? U need education boi! No offence.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by bisiaet: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2011
extenuating anchorage however for the harum scarum miasmatic gamdadoeism

Ah God biko so is just because of the money civil servant embazzled that brought about this "Nuclear Grammar?"

Patrick, person wey do you like this e no go beta for am.

Because am already afraid now that may be something is seriously missing. Ah God have mercy on Patrick please God biko.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by engrj(m): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2011
Dis man is a ful , is not as if he is dat educated. his own is just to speaking noses not english.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by bisiaet: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2011
I just wonder what type of English is this to be frank. May be we should called it Nuclear English or Atomic English or Alien English I dont just know what to call it.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by udochika(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2011
@bisiaet, it's BOKO HARAM english. grin ;d
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by UyiIredia(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2011
I trust my man Obahiagbon. im no dey disappoint grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2011
this man might be insane
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by moHot(f): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2011
this man again?? what an aceltic hocus pocus ;d ;d
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by Otses(f): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2011
I tot dis guy is suppose 2 b representin d masses, so hw do dey understand exactly wat he is sayin?? God help us,
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by chuckdee4(m): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2011
Empty barrels make the most noise :-Xsmh lipsrsealed
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by godman01(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2011
This man with his grammar, it is so regrettably lugubrious.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by Nickydrake(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2011
I love this guy, in exactly the same way i loved Sam Loco.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by vitality22(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2011
But come to think of it, how does this clown rub minds with the people he is representing. Na waooooooo
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by llbhuds: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2011
D guy needs a divine help
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by antywmy: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2011
To me he has practicaly said nofin, A stark illetrate who shouts in pigin ' make una run, fire dey burn' has passed a mesage across, why all d plenty grammer when no body knows what hes saying eeeeesh.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by Godkan: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2011
The grammer as espouse by Hon. Patrick bordering on his public commentary on corruption by the elites has in recent times brought to fore the depth of decay of the average nigeria graduate in respect of grammer. This noble gentle man who in every respect will make the queen of england to reminiscence the era of shakespare with his grammatical construct and indept analysis of political issues in nigeria is been villified by some nairalanders for expressing his views using a dignified style of english language as his medium of communication.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by executinal(m): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2011
kenifeh:

The extant revelation that Nigeria's civil servants helped themselves with the whooping sum of 450bn in the year 2010 alone palpably makes the point some of us have made from mountain Olympus that in the aqua of malversation or quagmire of defalcation if you like,the Nigerian bureaucracy is as guilty and corrosively pigmented as our political class.That is no extenuating anchorage however for the harum scarum miasmatic gamdadoeism of the political class but if we must detoxify Nigeria's Augean stables then we must be both religious,ethnic and class blind.That's is the only dialectical way to peregrinate.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=143398235760413&id=100002707135436

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
doctokwus:

Gradually you are coming up, this is how Obaigbon started grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8_2E88m_Y0
check out were grammar finish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by macob(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2011
Hon Patrick, shame on u. i pity ur children and family. na so pple go dey yab dem anywia dem go.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by apoti(m): 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2011
No wonder boko haram says education is evil undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria At 56: Confusion In The Ranks - Daily Trust / Nigeria Is On Course To Tackle Poverty, Unemployment – Osinbajo / Tinubu And Shettima To Hold A Town Hall Meeting With Farmers In Niger Tommorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.