Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Tinubu Arrest El Rufai Gumi Pantami And Co - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrest El Rufai Gumi Pantami And Co (529 Views)

I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi / If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed / FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Arrest El Rufai Gumi Pantami And Co by franchasofficia: 8:14am On Jan 21
Hell Rufai is a confirmed terrorist that needs to be tamed now before it becomes too late.

Tinubu should damn whatever consequences and beam security lights on El Rufai, Sheikh Gumi, Ali Pantami and some other Northern Muslim Jihadists sponsors in the North.

El Rufai have a strong hand in the insecurity in Nigeria since 2015.

There are many more of them that I got their names revealed to me but for now, I will stop here.

IGP
DSS and co should beam their light on El Rufai and co now not tomorrow.

I didn't like Tinubu initially, I never supported him but since destiny or whatever have made him President of Nigeria, so be it, I want him to succeed but he should know that the enemies of Nigeria's peace and communal prosperity are core Northern Muslims from mostly Northwest and Northeast and not Igbos that only want good life for all, while Tinubu's senseless supporters maybe making him to believe out of their foolishness and cowardice to confront the North

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrest El Rufai Gumi Pantami And Co by Codepain: 8:18am On Jan 21
Igbos thinking they have any say in NG government. All requests should be directed to superhuman Peter Obi
Re: Tinubu Arrest El Rufai Gumi Pantami And Co by Seefinish: 8:20am On Jan 21
I am in total support of what you have written.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrest El Rufai Gumi Pantami And Co by Codepain: 8:25am On Jan 21
If you want Tinubu to suceed, Sensitize your people in the need to embark an honest living not Chinazing people all over the country
Re: Tinubu Arrest El Rufai Gumi Pantami And Co by franchasofficia: 8:33am On Jan 21
Codepain:
If you want Tinubu to suceed, Sensitize your people in the need to embark an honest living not Chinazing people all over the country
I know an average person from your kin is a born coward always scared to confront his real enemies.

I know cowardice won't allow you condemn Northern terrorists, so you and your kin will always prefer to face the easy target, the Igbos lol.

It is well with your cowardly soul.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Killings In The South East Due To ESN / FULL NAMES: Mamu, 14 Others, Bdcs Linked With Terrorism Financing / Obasanjo What Is Your Second Mission Yar'adua Has Left.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.