Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday (27229 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Reno Omokri On Baby’s Dedication / Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Goodday90(m): 7:35am On Jan 22
I am not a bit Suprised
One of the basic requirements of joining the APC is to hate and denigrate Igbo people at every slight opportunity
Even if you are Igbo,hate on Igbo and say they are the cause to every problem in Nigeria then you are in
To them the opposite of APC Is Igbo
See ifeanyi Uba that just joined APC this yesterday has already started insulting us yet wants to be Governor of Anambra state
Only idiots will vote for a failed business man and illeterate like ifeanyi uba

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by favour32(m): 8:15am On Jan 22
This man na 50 years and he never get sense?
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by aswani(m): 8:48am On Jan 22
Goodday90:

See ifeanyi Uba that just joined APC this yesterday has already started insulting us yet wants to be Governor of Anambra state

I don't know how true this is but I find it interesting considering how Ndigbo wouldn't let Ndi Yoruba rest when the latter didn't vote Chinedu Gbadebo as Lagos State governor for exactly the same reason.

Una own don reach you now, àbi? Ṣebi Ifeanyi Uba pápá na Ndigbo, oya now dey chop di insult wey he give you den vote for am anyway. No bi wetin Ndigbo want make Ndi Yoruba do bí dat?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Tochj(m): 9:29am On Jan 22
of course He's doing the dirty Job they recruited him for.
Operation fight obidients and Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by 1gbdata: 10:04am On Jan 22
Ok
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by emonis88: 10:05am On Jan 22
Reno clap for urself,u ve finally gotten the attention of the president.😆😆😆😆😆🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by TRAPLORD13: 10:05am On Jan 22
Reno the Rent_a_mouthpiece_guy.
Dude will sell his people for porridge
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by HNICEARTH: 10:05am On Jan 22
50 yrs? Wtf man! shocked

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Coolestguy2023: 10:05am On Jan 22
Feintline:
Reno is 50 and is still an unreasonable chap.
A 50 yr old than talks like a 15yr old.

I use to think the guy was a brilliant chap. All of sudden , from no where it was as if his brain was uprooted and replaced with ogiri.

See cry because an intelligent man have a different opinion from your own delusional thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by lagosrd: 10:07am On Jan 22
Going forward I want to see and read matured and reasonable writeups from this 50yesrs old man and if I can't well. I will make up my mind to give up on him...
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 10:08am On Jan 22
Lol... Social media no go hear word for Omokri this week! grin

Nigga has been preening and ass licking Jagaban for months now, literally begging to be noticed.

Finally, it paid off! cool

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by jaxxy(m): 10:08am On Jan 22
Malroux:
So Tinubu is the one bankrolling Wendell Simlin aka Reno Omokri to attack and denigrate the Igbos? Not surprised.

it's more about politics than tribe. Obidents tried to de campaign atiku and he returned the favour to Peter Obi then Obidents and igbos came for him and he returned the energy.

tinubu was the benefactor of that rift.

it's political not tribal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by nini007(m): 10:08am On Jan 22
Feintline:

I use to think the guy was a brilliant chap. All of sudden , from no where it was as if his brain was uprooted and replaced with ogiri.
Really?
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Charlie2020(f): 10:08am On Jan 22
Wow, now the destitute has been given the green light to come back home from exile and work for Tinubu just to denigrate his mentor Atiku abubakar. Soon Mr Abubakar will lose all his foot soldiers due to frustration and starvation

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by paymentvoucher: 10:09am On Jan 22
And PETER OBI is bankrolling TundeEdnut to attack Tinubu's supporters? Not surprised.
Malroux:
So Tinubu is the one bankrolling Wendell Simlin aka Reno Omokri to attack and denigrate the Igbos? Not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by SmartyPants(m): 10:09am On Jan 22
technicallyrich:
Reno omokery hate for ss/se is our of these world.
But still yet ijaws dey deal with his people for delta.
Ijaws na itesikiri father😂😂

You are boasting that your tribe is oppressing another?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 10:11am On Jan 22
jaxxy:

it's more about politics than tribe. Obidents tried to de campaign atiku and he returned the favour to Peter Obi then Obidents and igbos came for him and he returned the energy.

it's political not tribal.

Nah... It is more than that.

For Reno, it's all about strategic self advertising.

He has been singing Tinubu's praises for months now, and defending everything about this administration.

The same man that literally abused and cursed everything about Buhari from day 1 till hand over... The same Party as the current President o.

He is merely using Peter Obi as a cover for his ass licking.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by oshuaa64: 10:12am On Jan 22
see below

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by StraightGaay: 10:13am On Jan 22
CoronaVirusPro:
Reno!

A man with class!

One of the few trustworthy men left in Nigeria

No doubt that, he will always be in the good books of history
Ok seen.
Next.
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by benitwater(m): 10:13am On Jan 22
Happy birthday to the one and only Disobedience tormenters.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Nauttyprof(m): 10:14am On Jan 22
Malroux:

Do good to stay in good health. Bitterness is not good for the soul.

So, congratulating someone on his birthday means he is sponsoring attack against the Igbos. This is sick

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 10:14am On Jan 22
Feintline:

Oh he is brilliant... Quite cerebral tbh.

What he does is called strategic self advertising!

He uses tribes against tribes, and creates division just to serve his personal social media and political ends.

The tricky part is to cause division while acting like you are a patriot and pro-unity.

That's a Devilish trick... And Reno has mastered it to a tee.

It always amuses me how his followers can't see the chicanery for what it is...!

Well, a lot of Naija youths are not that intelligent. tongue
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by ifinger: 10:15am On Jan 22
Malroux:

It's no hidden secrets Reno lie in bed with the forgers

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Bobloco: 10:16am On Jan 22
Reno Omokri and Tinubu have one thing in common: both are impersonators and identity thieves.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by hopexter(m): 10:17am On Jan 22
Malroux:

You’re here again with your victim mentality. Tinubu is bankrolling whoever is against you lol.
Tinubu is also bankrolling Simon Ekpa to enforce sit at home in Biafraland isn’t it. You people will learn in a hard way.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by technicallyrich(m): 10:18am On Jan 22
SmartyPants:

You are boasting that your tribe is oppressing another?
Is your tribe and even omonkey Reno not boasting on dealing with ss/se and how we can never be president, expecially the igbos Reno hates.
If you see chance to oppress,oppress, because the world is not for the weak.
It was because gej was too meek that's why today your people and northerners insult him and his region ss/se.
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Ykc2(m): 10:18am On Jan 22
aswani:
I too would like to take this ocassion to congratulate Reno on his birthday.

I enjoy reading his tweets clarifying unacceptable bending of the truth by people (mo dupẹ gìdìgbó ó) and I look forward to more myth shattering tweets in this his first year of the 5th floor.

Truly UNIBEN alumni no dey carry last.
he begged and begged, Peter no dey give shishi ,he turned to emilokan grin

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by tishbite43: 10:19am On Jan 22
CoronaVirusPro:
Reno!

A man with class!

One of the few trustworthy men left in Nigeria

No doubt that, he will always be in the good books of history
Are you mocking him, mockingbird??

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Classicalman(m): 10:19am On Jan 22
I pray Reno repents from his foolishness this time he has turned 50.
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by Trophy12: 10:19am On Jan 22
Feintline:

one trophy beer for you

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by lukaay(m): 10:20am On Jan 22
How old are you? And wetin u don achieve.
Re: President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday by hopexter(m): 10:21am On Jan 22
Feintline:

But Reno never insulted Nigeria like Kanu and your kinsmen did. If you think this way of Omokri then what should we say about Kanu (the monkey in the zoo)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Poll Officials Escape Lynching In Anambra / INEC Rejects Akpabio, Recognises Ekpo Udom As APC Senatorial Candidate / Bandits Abduct ’50 Wedding Guests’ Along Sokoto-Zamfara Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.