Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Why Are Yoruba Muslims Peaceful - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Yoruba Muslims Peaceful (6023 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Why Are Yoruba Muslims More Backward Than Yoruba Christians? / Are Yoruba Muslims For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Peaceful by thehijj(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2012
Sweetnecta ,sweet necta what is the meaning of your ID, sweetie grin?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Peaceful by Sweetnecta: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2012
@TheHijj; lol.
Sweetie?

Where do you see her, mehn, boyyyie?

I don't roll like that mehn.

I am a full blooded black man in nu yoak.

Actually sweetnecta is a derivative of Sealed Nectar. Sealed Nectar is Prophet Muhammad [as].
I didn't want to id ma sef like that, but that was in ma heart just like a man not calling himself Abu Kasim, because this is specific for the Messenger [as].

i could have said sweet sunnah after the black seed, honey, and other production line.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Peaceful by thehijj(m): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2012
OK,I'm glad we have that strieghten(no punn)out cheesy
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Peaceful by Sweetnecta: 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2012
My brother am just having fun. I am glad you are part of the crew, though. Salaamualaykum wa Rahmatullah.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Peaceful by thehijj(m): 7:20am On Jan 05, 2012
Sweetnecta:

My brother am just having fun. I am glad you are part of the crew, though. Salaamualaykum wa Rahmatullah.
thank you sir,AMIN smiley
Re: Why Are Yoruba Muslims Peaceful by Esthersmall: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2012
italo: In my opinion, the so-called "Yoruba muslims" are peaceful because they are not very religious muslims. The only thing I see Yorubas worship seriously is JUJU. Even if you don't know them well, you can see that in their movies. I challenge anybody to give me the name of a Yoruba movie without something to do with JUJU. Allah can say 'don't do this' and they do it anyway but if a witchdoctor says it, they don't dare to disobey. Am I lying?

I think any true muslim who reads the Quran an follows the teachings AND EXAMPLES of Muhammad has to be violent. Violence is deeply entrenched in Islam. A religion that makes you cut off the hand of someone who steals a tuber of yam(correct me if I'm wrong please) has to be seen as intrinsically violent.

These things I said are the results of my experiences so if you disagree, I'm eager for you to convince me otherwise.
if u r talkin abt films n juju den i can put it 2 u dat no one go 4 juju like d hausa muslims they cal it boka.i watch hausa films wel n can c it dia,n aside d films i base in d north n c it 4 myself nt even in films. Am nt a muslim just want u 2 back up ur argument wit sometin else.juju is everywhere n those dat belive in it do n those dat belive in dia religion do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Acts That Make A Muslim Forbidden To Hell / Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us / Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.