Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,130 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? (1628 Views)

How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) / Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? / Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by Jewessgratitud3: 3:23pm On Jan 22
I went to a pharmacy to look for the medicine some Nairalanders prescribed for me three days ago but the guy I met there said he doesn't have and asked what I want to use it for. I explained to him and he said I should get Panadol so I thought cool because I once used Panadol from a big pharmacy and it worked but when I now bought it again from a road side chemist shop on my way to work, It didn't work so I felt it was drug resistant issue only to later discover from my twin that that particular road side drugstore sells fake.

Back to this new pharmacy. I said ok, bring the Panadol and the guy said it's 3k for a sachet. I was like no o. Panadol, he said Yes that this particular brand is 3k ( i no kuku see any difference in the packaging) he now explained that this works for cramps and will not increase the flow. I jejely retraced my steps and planned to go to the other pharmacy where I got the one of 300 naira that equally worked well last year.

Please any one bought and used the 3k Brand ? I'm thinking maybe to get it or go for the 300 naira worth Panadol.
Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by Treasure17(m): 3:36pm On Jan 22
Panadol 3k? A sachet or the pack? Stop playing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by MidasTouch15: 3:39pm On Jan 22
Maybe it is pack not sachet...'cos it's still 300

2 Likes

Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by ikeno(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22
That should be the price of a pack not a sachet

2 Likes

Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by Jewessgratitud3: 3:57pm On Jan 22
Treasure17:
Panadol 3k? A sachet or the pack? Stop playing.
ikeno:
That should be the price of a pack not a sachet

It's a sachet and it has only one inside. Not like the bulky pack that has many sachets inside. This one is packed like those antimalarial medicine that holds only one sachet .

Here it is . The pack of 10 it's the one of 300 naira while the other one has only one sachet.

Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by Jewessgratitud3: 3:58pm On Jan 22
MidasTouch15:
Maybe it is pack not sachet...'cos it's still 300

No, he told me he has the one of 300

Let me look for the pics
Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by Omihanifa: 4:11pm On Jan 22
If its this particular type of panadol, the one with this shape (packaging) its very possible cuz its imported from the UK.

Its comes in blue, purple, red and other colors and they perform different functions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by Jewessgratitud3: 4:14pm On Jan 22
Omihanifa:
If its this particular type of panadol, the one with this shape (packaging) its very possible cuz its imported from the UK.

Its comes in blue, purple, red and other colors and they perform different functions

Exactly they all have this curved shape.. I think he mentioned something like it being a foreign t but I can't remember. I suspected it would be a foreign one.
Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by flokii: 8:41pm On Jan 22
They are of different brands but all have similar active ingredients.. might be the imported ones for it to be that expensive.

1 Like

Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:04pm On Jan 22
flokii:
They are of different brands but all have similar active ingredients.. might be the imported ones for it to be that expensive.
Yes it's imported. Im just coming from there now and the guy showed me the content. It looks like a pocket Bible and has two sachets with 8 tabs in each sachet. He even said it 3100 not 3k he told me.

I don't even know if it's worth buying.
Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by flokii: 9:17pm On Jan 22
Jewessgratitud3:

Yes it's imported. Im just coming from there now and the guy showed me the content. It looks like a pocket Bible and has two sachets with 8 tabs in each sachet. He even said it 3100 not 3k he told me.

I don't even know if it's worth buying.

You can try.. If it's H-medix or skylark pharmacy, you're sure to get a good product.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:39pm On Jan 22
flokii:

You can try.. If it's H-medix or skylark pharmacy, you're sure to get a good product.

Ok if I get enough good reviews on it, I'll get it.
Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by Zanzibar1: 6:43am On Jan 23
Let me share a little secret with you
If you get pregnant, you will save that money you spend on pad for 9 months grin
Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by Jewessgratitud3: 6:48am On Jan 23
Zanzibar1:
Let me share a little secret with you
If you get pregnant, you will save that money you spend on pad for 9 months grin

And you think pregnancy is cheap?
All the multivitamins you'll be buying for that 9 months plus antenatal fees you'll be paying every week you visit the hospital? Then finally baby things and what you'll need when you deliver, na one naira? Abegi commot for here

1 Like

Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37am On Jan 23
Back to this new pharmacy. I said ok, bring the Panadol and the guy said it's 3k for a sachet
This is NOT POSSIBLE.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:54am On Jan 23
post=128078861:

This is NOT POSSIBLE.

My brother it is o. I still went back yesterday to check the content and he opened it revealing two sachets of 8 tabs each = 16 tabs and said it's even 3,100 not 3k. I said ok, maybe I didn't hear well the first time. Told him I'll come back.
Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:53am On Jan 23
Jewessgratitud3:

My brother it is o. I still went back yesterday to check the content and he opened it revealing two sachets of 8 tabs each = 16 tabs and said it's even 3,100 not 3k. I said ok, maybe I didn't hear well the first time. Told him I'll come back.
This is seriously serious 😲 🫨

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by Simeon88(m): 10:22pm On Jan 23
Jewessgratitud3:

All the multivitamins you'll be buying for that 9 months plus antenatal fees you'll be paying every week you visit the hospital? Then finally baby things and what you'll need when you deliver, na one naira? Abegi commot for here

Wahala...
Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by Sophiemama: 9:25am On Jan 24
Jewessgratitud3:

My friend,just an advice, don't consider all those things you mentioned there as disadvantages of getting pregnant. You can get a baby with any man not minding the character because your child is your eye,leg and walking stick in old age.
Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by SIXFEETUNDER: 10:14am On Jan 24
Panadol is scam

Drugs are a huge scam

Use that money eat better soup with amala

Body go come down
Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by DivinegiftofGod: 8:27pm On Jan 24
Sophiemama:
My friend,just an advice, don't consider all those things you mentioned there as disadvantages of getting pregnant. You can get a baby with any man not minding the character because your child is your eye,leg and walking stick in old age.

Nope!
Only God can take care of one in their old age and not your children. This is where we all get it wrong..our children will leave someday to live their life and you can't force them to stay back and be your walking stick for ever except you want to be like some wicked mothers who tie their children spiritually and prevent them from moving out to live their lives. That is witchcraft.

The Bible never said such rather it says
In Isaiah 46-4 that Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. so not believing and holding on to this word of God will only make you miserable helpless in your old age because your children will one day be all gone and not even be willing to come with an old woman forever. Please change your mindset.

By the way, the bone of contention here was not the disadvantage of having children but cutting down on menstrual cost.
Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by drimzsmoke(m): 11:23am On Jan 27
Jewessgratitud3:
I went to a pharmacy to look for the medicine some Nairalanders prescribed for me three days ago but the guy I met there said he doesn't have and asked what I want to use it for. I explained to him and he said I should get Panadol so I thought cool because I once used Panadol from a big pharmacy and it worked but when I now bought it again from a road side chemist shop on my way to work, It didn't work so I felt it was drug resistant issue only to later discover from my twin that that particular road side drugstore sells fake.

Back to this new pharmacy. I said ok, bring the Panadol and the guy said it's 3k for a sachet. I was like no o. Panadol, he said Yes that this particular brand is 3k ( i no kuku see any difference in the packaging) he now explained that this works for cramps and will not increase the flow. I jejely retraced my steps and planned to go to the other pharmacy where I got the one of 300 naira that equally worked well last year.

Please any one bought and used the 3k Brand ? I'm thinking maybe to get it or go for the 300 naira worth Panadol.

I just stumbled on that moderator thread again now. So you didn't win it☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
Jewessgratitud3, I want you to know that in this life, there are some people who know they can't win, as in, can NEVER win, but they will drag you down with them.
Please learn to ignore people, it will take you very far. I actually wanted you to win, I tried my best!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by EriMma1: 4:06pm On Jan 27
drimzsmoke:

I just stumbled on that moderator thread again now. So you didn't win it☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
Jewessgratitud3, I want you to know that in this life, there are some people who know they can't win, as in, can NEVER win, but they will drag you down with them.
Please learn to ignore people, it will take you very far. I actually wanted you to win, I tried my best!!!

My friend said to tell you she appreciates and is really sorry for letting you guys down after standing up for her.

Don't worry we all know what played out there. The owner never really wanted her but didn't know how to reject her seeing that she was winning and people will suspect foul play and so he waited until that little folly to jump in and immediately announced her disqualification. Can't you see he was earnestly waiting for the slightest mistake to do that? Meanwhile he was watching all the while those women were attacking her and he never took down their comments at least to assure her that he's being neutral and fair in all that was happening that day.

Thanks a bunch. She sends her appreciation to all of you.

God bless.
Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by Xosh: 9:57pm On Jan 30
EriMma1:

My friend said to tell you she appreciates and is really sorry for letting you guys down after standing up for her.

Don't worry we all know what played out there. The owner never really wanted her but didn't know how to reject her seeing that she was winning and people will suspect foul play and so he waited until that little folly to jump in and immediately announced her disqualification. Can't you see he was earnestly waiting for the slightest mistake to do that? Meanwhile he was watching all the while those women were attacking her and he never took down their comments at least to assure her that he's being neutral and fair in all that was happening that day.

Thanks a bunch. She sends her appreciation to all of you.

God bless.
Jewessgratitud3 Victoria rest.
Re: Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before? by Silentgroper(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24
Xosh:

Jewessgratitud3 Victoria rest.
oh she runs double accts now..

Well she always do that...

(1) (Reply)

Same Woman Before/after Childbirth: / Fastest Wedding Break-up / Birth Order Of Children. Does It Apply To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.