Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Romance Section Now Gay Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Now Gay Section (564 Views)

Romance Section Is now Gay Infested Zone.... WHY?? / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section Now Gay Section by Slaveman343: 6:20pm On Jan 23
Cos wtf!

You bloody misogynists chased the salt of the Romance Section which is, women. How do you think you can have a romance section without women? How do you think you can have a meaningful relationship with the opposite sex by being extremists?

You are not accepted in the real world, you are seen as vagabonds. The internet is the only place you feel important cos outside of here you as useless as the p in 'psychology' No one wants you!

Well, since this is the life you all have chosen, hope you are enjoying your gay bromance. No more woman to interfere kwo? The "useless gender" is out. All your obstacles to Obiora's privates are removed. Should we expect Romancelanders first gay meet and greet soon?

Continue o but let us not catch you with our naked eyes. Your sodomy should not spill out from your online crevices, else!!!

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Now Gay Section by drimzsmoke(m): 7:00pm On Jan 23
Slaveman343:
Cos wtf!

You bloody misogynists chased the salt of the Romance Section which is, women. How do you think you can have a romance section without women? How do you think you can have a meaningful relationship with the opposite sex by being extremists?

You are not accepted in the real world, you are seen as vagabonds. The internet is the only place you feel important cos outside of here you as useless as the p in 'psychology' No one wants you!

Well, since this is the life you all have chosen, hope you are enjoying your gay bromance. No more woman to interfere kwo? The "useless gender" is out. All your obstacles to Obiora's privates are removed. Should we expect Romancelanders first gay meet and greet soon?

Continue o but let us not catch you with our naked eyes. Your sodomy should not spill out from your online crevices, else!!!

It's true o, I did a blood test on Saturday and the test says I'm gay positive!!!☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Romance Section Now Gay Section by FRANCISTOWN: 7:33pm On Jan 23
Slaveman343:
Cos wtf!

Is Nairaland a dating app?
I understand that there are men like you who lack self esteem and don't have the courage to ask ladies out in real life so, they hide behind in the internet. Anyways there are other social media for you.

Women may be the salt of your own Nairaland, but the level of intelligence about the philosophy of life and economy is the tastiest salt I find on NL.

Let ladies speak for themselves. When did you become ladies' spokeperson slave?

Women are the salt. My ass.

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section Now Gay Section by FRANCISTOWN: 8:43pm On Jan 23
Wainey:
Hehe, forget about ladies.
There is no more important discussion on NL again
If people are not creating intelligent threads anymore, then in your almighty intelligence, you should create one yourself.

Wainey:

If you want a better forum to express your emotions, just go to Reddit.

I missed the old days when mature people are on NL, seun isn't doing anything about this misogynists

You have a problem with misogynism but you don't have a problem with misandrism. What the hell is that?

If you worshipped women, and your whole life revolves around putting women on pedestals. Should everyone be like you?

And who are you by the way or by the bush to tell people who to hate and who not to hate?

Jennyclay:

I don’t need a man to make me happy and I will continue to hate men!

For your reference.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Now Gay Section by Wainey: 8:49pm On Jan 23
FRANCISTOWN:

If people are not creating intelligent threads anymore, then in your almighty intelligence, you should create one yourself.

You have a problem with misogynism but you don't have a problem with misandrism. What the hell is that?

If you worshipped women, and your whole life revolves around putting women on pedestals. Should everyone be like you?

And who are you by the way or by the bush to tell people who to hate and who not to hate?

For your reference.

I don't have a problem with misandry?
Lolz, as a matter of fact, the NL version of both redpill and feminism disgust me.

They are just public nuisance lying to themselves that they are more enlightened.
Re: Romance Section Now Gay Section by FRANCISTOWN: 9:49pm On Jan 23
Wainey:
I don't have a problem with misandry?
Lolz, as a matter of fact, the NL version of both redpill and feminism disgust me.

They are just public nuisance lying to themselves that they are more enlightened.
Now I understand the point. I thought you were only bashing the men
Re: Romance Section Now Gay Section by Slaveman343: 1:40pm On Jan 24
drimzsmoke:

It's true o, I did a blood test on Saturday and the test says I'm gay positive!!!☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
Keep hiding here, let's not catch you!
Re: Romance Section Now Gay Section by Slaveman343: 1:44pm On Jan 24
FRANCISTOWN:

For your reference.

Misandrist are not a threat because there are only few of them, you bloody misogynist and weaklings have ruined this section.

Seun needs to sue redpillers, misogynist and Tribalists for ruining his forum
Re: Romance Section Now Gay Section by Slaveman343: 1:45pm On Jan 24
Wainey:
There is no more important discussion on NL again, everyone behaving unruly and recalcitrant just because they claim to have swallowed a pill.

I missed the old days when mature people are on NL, seun isn't doing anything about this misogynists
He needs to nip these guys. Bloody misogynists, bloody losers. Ruined something beautiful and promising
Re: Romance Section Now Gay Section by Slaveman343: 1:50pm On Jan 24
FRANCISTOWN:

Is Nairaland a dating app?
I understand that there are men like you who lack self esteem and don't have the courage to ask ladies out in real life so, they hide behind in the internet. Anyways there are other social media for you.

Women may be the salt of your own Nairaland, but the level of intelligence about the philosophy of life and economy is the tastiest salt I find on NL.

Let ladies speak for themselves. When did you become ladies' spokeperson slave?

Women are the salt. My ass.
Ogbeni sharrap jare

Just dey talk trash

How will you have a balanced view in this section if women are not involved?

If truly this is what you believe "the level of intelligence about the philosophy of life and economy is the tastiest salt I find on NL " you will not be a sexist. E dey your body
Re: Romance Section Now Gay Section by drimzsmoke(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24
Slaveman343:
Keep hiding here, let's not catch you!

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Romance Section Now Gay Section by FRANCISTOWN: 5:10pm On Jan 24
Slaveman343:
Misandrist are not a threat because there are only few of them, you bloody misogynist and weaklings have ruined this section.

Seun needs to sue redpillers, misogynist and Tribalists for ruining his forum
🤣🤣 Your moniker tells it all. What could I possibly say to a slave?
Re: Romance Section Now Gay Section by Seun(m): 10:05pm On Jan 24
I promise to deal with the situation but I need trustworthy helpers who aren't lying to me or trying to trick me.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Now Gay Section by wegevv: 10:57pm On Jan 24
Wainey:
There is no more important discussion on NL again, everyone behaving unruly and recalcitrant just because they claim to have swallowed a pill.

This made me lol

The way I see it those who claim to have gone on an enlightenment journey but end up hating women haven’t swallowed any pill. They're choking on it

Maybe it’s part of the process but from all I’ve seen people that truly understand differences between the sexes tend to realise that female tendencies are actually very logical from the female perspective. And many of these people grow to love women as they truly are

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Now Gay Section by Kipaji: 11:49pm On Jan 24
The fact that Seun and mods allow it to happen is very strange and questionable to me.
Re: Romance Section Now Gay Section by TimiRume(f): 12:57am On Jan 25
Seun:
I promise to deal with the situation but I need trustworthy helpers who aren' :ot lying to me or trying to trick me.
I've been stating my interest to work with the team since you started announcing your need for special moderators. But now that I think of it, I may not be able to do it since I don't have a system and it seems the job requires it. It's well sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ivorian Man Issues Apology To Wife After Viral AFCON Incident - (video) / Can U Marry A Decent Girl U Met On Social Media / How Do I Handle Unwanted Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.