Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,436 members, 7,846,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing (14493 Views)

Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar / Festus Keyamo Meets Wike & Tuggar To Solve Issues About Abuja Runway & Emirates / APC Broad Daylight Robbery Against Usman Tuggar In Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing by siant: 9:57pm On Jan 23
God1000:
Next time Joe Biden should come down to Africa himself and stop sending his secretary of state, I find it disrespectful

He hasn't visited any African country since he came to power, the continent is too big for this
Well, you're right to certain extent, notwithstanding, if the US secretary of state visit Africa, instead of the President, doesn't tantamount to belittling the continent, if only you understand the importance of foreign policy and diplomacy in the US politics and government. That's why the secretary of state in US, who we call the 'minister for foreign affairs' in naija, is the number 3 citizen and third most senior political leader, after the president and vice president, in oder of succession.
There are even under secretaries of state (these are like assistants), meant for every region of the world, like under secretary for Africa, under secretary for middle east, under secretary for Asia, Europe.
His visit still remains high level diplomatic engagement, so the issue of not the president himself is never the question. That's one of the main functions of his office. The president does not necessarily need to be going every where, as it is common with our own leaders here.
When Condolezzar Rice, was the secretary of state under president George Bush, I don't think there is a nation in the world where she never visited.

The last US president that visited Africa was Obama, who visited Ghana, South Africa, Kenya and Egypt, in his tour of sub Saharan Africa and middle East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing by lilytender: 9:57pm On Jan 23
CommonSense1967:
Rubbish.

Bliken is here to seek support for the Israeli genocide against the Palestinians, noting more. They don't give a flying fvck about Nigerians.
It's all about the Jews.

FVCK Israel.

They know where Nigeria stands. Nigerian government stands with Palestine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing by Malroux: 9:59pm On Jan 23
Izuchukwu70:

You too try become rich. Na poor you wan die?
Post your account number.
Re: Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing by Tealcrestmedia(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23
If he can't stop the ongoing Gaza genocide by the Isrealis, then he has nothing useful to tell us Nigerians.
Re: Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing by huptin(m): 11:03pm On Jan 23
lilytender:

This one cannot read nor write.

Can your father do same?
Re: Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:05am On Jan 24
Bobloco:

Are you industrious?
yes of course I am...
Re: Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing by PrinceofSarcasm: 12:32am On Jan 24
PortHarcourtcit:
yes of course I am...

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Tell us what you do for a living if you dare!!
Re: Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing by Bobloco: 12:50am On Jan 24
PortHarcourtcit:
yes of course I am...

On Nairaland I guess
Re: Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing by PortHarcourtcit(m): 1:02am On Jan 24
PrinceofSarcasm:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Tell us what you do for a living if you dare!!
I'm the CLO of my community... All contracts, employment and security from all the multinationals must come or pass through me... I guarantee you that you can't talk when I'm talking in my town, I mean who goes you? This is Nairaland and it's called cruise... I'm only catching cruise mhen... I'll be leaving for Lagos to see my family this weekend... NWO-NDA MEKA OO... I LIKE YOU PRINCEOFSARCASM... GOOD MORNING...
Re: Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing by onuman: 1:59am On Jan 24
Malroux:
It won't benefit the poor man.

They have always supported the most inept person to lead Nigeria.
Obama nearly ran haywire campaigning for Buhari to win presidential election in Nigeria.
Blinken was the first to congratulate Tinubu.

Poverty has taken a new dimension in Nigeria since Buhari administration and worse, under Tinubu administration.
Re: Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing by onuman: 2:03am On Jan 24
Bobloco:
This press briefing will be so appreciated if it will enable Nigerians to survive this great tinubulation

If the visitor finds a way to worsen the tribulations of Nigerians...

How many Nigerians can afford to buy $100 ?
Re: Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing by PrinceofSarcasm: 4:20am On Jan 24
PortHarcourtcit:
I'm the CLO of my community... All contracts, employment and security from all the multinationals must come or pass through me... I guarantee you that you can't talk when I'm talking in my town, I mean who goes you? This is Nairaland and it's called cruise... I'm only catching cruise mhen... I'll be leaving for Lagos to see my family this weekend... NWO-NDA MEKA OO... I LIKE YOU PRINCEOFSARCASM... GOOD MORNING...

Now I put it to you that you are a liar a thief a scammer and a fraudster and I will unmask you and disgrace you here permanently. You are a cheap ogogoro drinking cultist.

Now provide the name of your company and your LinkedIn profile. That's all.

Thief ! This is how you scammed people for employment

1 Like

Re: Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:44am On Jan 24
siant:
Well, you're right to certain extent, notwithstanding, if the US secretary of state visit Africa, instead of the President, doesn't tantamount to belittling the continent, if only you understand the importance of foreign policy and diplomacy in the US politics and government. That's why the secretary of state in US, who we call the 'minister for foreign affairs' in naija, is the number 3 citizen and third most senior political leader, after the president and vice president, in oder of succession.
There are even under secretaries of state (these are like assistants), meant for every region of the world, like under secretary for Africa, under secretary for middle east, under secretary for Asia, Europe.
His visit still remains high level diplomatic engagement, so the issue of not the president himself is never the question. That's one of the main functions of his office. The president does not necessarily need to be going every where, as it is common with our own leaders here.
When Condolezzar Rice, was the secretary of state under president George Bush, I don't think there is a nation in the world where she never visited.

The last US president that visited Africa was Obama, who visited Ghana, South Africa, Kenya and Egypt, in his tour of sub Saharan Africa and middle East.
You guys should stop deceiving yourselves with long stories
If the US presidents have not visited Africa in the past 8 years, it simply shows they don't see Africa as a serious partner in anything.

1 Like

Re: Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing by Tapout(m): 7:14am On Jan 24
God1000:
Next time Joe Biden should come down to Africa himself and stop sending his secretary of state, I find it disrespectful

He hasn't visited any African country since he came to power, the continent is too big for this

This one no sabi the work of secretary of state.
Na because your past and future presidents dey fly up and down, you done think say na normal thing.
Re: Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing by Malroux: 8:43am On Jan 24
onuman:

They have always supported the most inept person to lead Nigeria.
Obama nearly ran haywire campaigning for Buhari to win presidential election in Nigeria.
Blinken was the first to congratulate Tinubu.

Poverty has taken a new dimension in Nigeria since Buhari administration and worse, under Tinubu administration.
It is a pity.
Re: Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing by APCNig: 9:04am On Jan 24
Antoeni:
I Just Hope They Don't Corrupt Him Before He Leaves

Yes, I hope so. The world knows that their President's son deals with drugs, are you the one supplying him? Were you the one that taught them how to rig Donald Trump out? Were you the one that lead the the American drug addicts to invade the American National Assembly and best up lawmakers after Donald Trump's defeat?
Re: Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing by APCNig: 9:05am On Jan 24
badman007:
Underdeveloped, Inept Almagiri Republic of Nigeria. Land of the loveless, wickedest, most religious “Descendants of Adam of Abraham “
Poverty capital of the world.
Know Thyself!!!

Take your drugs in time.
Re: Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing by siant: 3:18pm On Jan 24
Agboriotejoye:

You guys should stop deceiving yourselves with long stories
If the US presidents have not visited Africa in the past 8 years, it simply shows they don't see Africa as a serious partner in anything.
You may write a letter to the white house and query them why the president hasn't personally visited Africa, instead of sending someone .
Inferiority complex
Re: Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24
siant:
You may write a letter to the white house and query them why the president hasn't personally visited Africa, instead of sending someone .
Inferiority complex
Ok.
We are discussing foreign policy and global geopolitics not your complex issues
Re: Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing by badman007(m): 7:59am On Jan 27
APCNig:

Take your drugs in time.

By their names you shall know them… Lost soul.
Ignoramus. Empty vessel Almagiri warrior

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eight Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Defect / PDP Senators To Oppose Yakubu’s Confirmation As INEC Chair / Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.