Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,958 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? (9139 Views)

Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? / Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? / Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by jossy1luv(f): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2011
Tot DYT was married. Lol. @dyt, u done sack ur husband, Studio?
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2011
YES, i met natasha in my sweet dreams tongue kiss
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Dyt(f): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2011
Studio left me wit ow 9babies
2buff!!!
Passioanate winks
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by DereI(f): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2011
Donlittle:

YES, i met natasha in my sweet dreams  tongue kiss

Was she on a broomstick in the middle of the night flying across your compound??  grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2011
[size=14pt]Yes! Met two! A male and a female. . . Cool peeps! cool[/size]
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by passionate88: 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2011
I thought the topic was about fellow NLders  Huh Huh Huh

Yes, But I was just making instances
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by eolme(f): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2011
NLders are in d same offices, skools etc but Beaf is one NLder dat is intriguing
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2011
Dere I:

Was she on a broomstick in the middle of the night flying across your compound??  grin grin grin
no ooo, guess what? her legs looks like that of those mammy waters, since she is a mammywater, i will marry her, she will make me rich grin
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by JAZES(m): 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2011
Donlittle:

no ooo, guess what? her legs looks like that of those mammy waters, since she is a mammywater, i will marry her, she will make me rich grin

Lolllllllllll grin grin grin grin. LWKMD

Dyt:

Studio left me wit ow 9babies
2buff!!!
Passioanate winks

@DYT, have we met b4
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by DereI(f): 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2011
Donlittle:

no ooo, guess what? her legs looks like that of those mammy waters, since she is a mammywater, i will marry her, she will make me rich  grin

shocked
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Dyt(f): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2011
JAZES
Dyt s met almost every1
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Sirniyeh(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2011
This forum is the platform where the level of understanding of people are exposed. Keep posting,
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by ektbear: 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2011
The interesting thing too is that the female NLer I met is actually pretty damn attractive. Lol. I liked her NL personality, so that was kind of a cool combination.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by TLOsborne: 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2011
@poster
i laughed until i fell off my chair
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by slimyem: 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2011
no,i havent!
No one has outstandingly piqued my interest
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by r231(m): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2011
Dyt:

JAZES
Dyt s met almost every1

you didnt ans my question
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by passionate88: 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2011
Dyt we go meet o, If it's d will of BABA GOD, ONE DAY NA ONE DAY,
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by lifestyle1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2011
Yes, once but on Business ground, No chick yet, can i meet a pretty babe?  grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by ochukoccna: 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2011
This topic is misleading
Main page which brought me here says 'Have you met any fellow NLers', I'm seeing NLer pals here

Anyway I met a fellow Nairalander in flesh about August when my laptop went kaput
Came about his details whilst searching online for a solution to it
He spoke the technicalities of what was ailing it and upon seeing people-even Ikeja techies- come and go in his physical office, felt convinced to drop it seeing also I understand technical stuff
3-4 days later he gets it working in my presence and am told to pick it by the weekend
Yet to get that till now as it's 1 excuse and delay after another so it's time to let him know I speak street too far in more ways than he can comprehend
Been patient doesn't mean 1 is a mugu is a lesson the dude has to and will definitely learn
As Pac said way back then, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting #$%^& cool cool cool cool cool
Will issue a scam alert when I'm through
None the less, I don't believe most NLers are dubious like this chap trying to be smart
Adios
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by ochukoccna: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2011
slimyem:

no,i havent!
No one has outstandingly piqued my interest

Not even coogar seeing your picture is addressed to him? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Dyt(f): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2011
r231:

you didnt ans my question

erm uncle segun u said?
By d way ow s lil segun, winks

passionate88:

Dyt we go meet o, If it's d will of BABA GOD, ONE DAY NA ONE DAY,

no qualms
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by lalaboi(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2011
claremont:

This made me LOL! grin grin cheesy

@OP: I met with a male Nairalander when I visited a certain European country for the first time, the guy was a decent bloke who lived there.

Some Gay things going on on NL. . . lol
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2011
Must everything amount to sex for u? undecided
Surely you have other aspirations in life don't you?
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Dyt(f): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2011
^^ U v nt clearified ur statement young man
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by r231(m): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2011
Dyt:

erm uncle segun u said?
By d way ow s lil segun, winks

how did you knw dat i didnt go football last saturday grin
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by denzel2009: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2011
I have met some.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Dyt(f): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2011
Well uncle segun dat wz cos i didnt c u
Denzel u, u, u
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by r231(m): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2011
Dyt:

Well uncle segun dat wz cos i didnt c u
Denzel u, u, u

hmmmm. . . . nxt time wear your glasses grin grin grin

was bsy. . havnt played in 3wks
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by koseepaaro(m): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2011
I've met 4 Nairalander, 2 male and 2 female. Even, one of the 2 male is among my closet friends now (since almost 2 years back now. He even cames to me anytime he wants to fix his computer!
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Dyt(f): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2011
U were busy playin wit lil segun in d belly huh?
Hopin 2 c u dis sat sha
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by osasp(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2011
met 1. . .wasnt a bad experience
cant even remember her username now
but we r friendz
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by r231(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2011
Dyt:

U were busy playin wit lil segun in d belly huh?
Hopin 2 c u dis sat sha

Lol grin grin

Not this sat. . . . I have church runs grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age / Ghana Hottest Actress To Represent Ghana At Next BBA 2014 / Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.