Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? (9138 Views)

Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? / Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? / Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by seedord247(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2011
Yes . . Cuddlemii . . More than Endowed
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Dyt(f): 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2011
U always v orisirisi uncle segz
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by r231(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2011
Dyt:

U always v orisirisi uncle segz

not my fault o

teaching at church on sat so you knw God comes first grin cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by ak47mann(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2011
natasha fine no be smalloooo you u get yash like beyonce   tongue i wan make sure my dream will come through with you,abi i get option?
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Zi: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2011
No, not yet.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2011
I've not met any nairalander before embarassed wud love to meet Natasha in the nearest future
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Dyt(f): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2011
Nice
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Zi: 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2011
So lets organise a NL par-tay.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by denzel2009: 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2011
Dyt:

Well uncle segun dat wz cos i didnt c u
Denzel u, u, u

Have we met before?
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by slimyem: 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2011
ochukoccna:

Not even coogar seeing your picture is addressed to him? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
no!he hasnt passed my test.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by aieromon(m): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2011
I've met a few Nairalanders on business meetings.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by apoti(m): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2011
Not met anyone yet, would love to meet Dyt and Babe! sha
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by ndigbo: 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2011
@OP guess what ? I have met one, and him turned out to be my cousin!
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Revolva(m): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2011
Never infact make e end for computer with the discussion who cares to meet them, Hisss
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2011
lalaboi:

Some man-lover things going on on NL. . . lol
i have met dis dude he get winning a game of bowling due to black magic  wink wink grin

Ahyan how far na  tongue

denzel2009:

Have we met before?

dis dude bcus na first class omo ita

@cocolario
if u meet me walai ur life will never remain d same

@poster

my list past 20 bcus i b Badosky grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Agybabe(f): 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2011
I have never met one but would love to.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2011
Yeah, i have met one, wackyJ in school. Turns out we attended same secondary school.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by sleekch1c(f): 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2011
Never but will like to meet sexkillz, quite a character, lol
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by denzel2009: 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2011
Idowuogbo:

i have met dis dude he get winning a game of bowling due to black magic  wink wink grin

Ahyan how far na  tongue

I beg your padin. Where did we mate?
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2011
denzel2009:

I beg your padin. Where did we mate?

Olummba na so it dey go , wa gbe le gbo tseeeeeew angry angry angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by denzel2009: 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Olummba na so it dey go , wa gbe le gbo tseeeeeew angry angry angry angry

Yeye o, mo juba yin. e ma binu simi. I'm about to kill a fat cow for sacrifice. I have forgotten that I meet you everyday in my dreams.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by NoQualms1(f): 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2011
No
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by oseiwe(m): 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2011
I've met wit one by accident at NYSC camp, he was a sweet guy, mammy pikin. I don lost him contact. I only call and chat wit others.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by lalaboi(m): 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Ahyan how far na  tongue

@cocolario
if u meet me walai your life will never remain d same

@poster

my list past 20 bcus i b Badosky grin grin grin grin grin

U hav confuse. . skill e have difference to black magic lol
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by passionate88: 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
dyt dyt dyt, that's who I would love to see first.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by freecocoa(f): 11:50pm On Nov 08, 2011
Idowuogbo:

@cocolario
if u meet me walai your life will never remain d same

How my life go remain the same when I know say you go infect me with your craze,anyhow I dey ball in that way soon,I go try block you.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 08, 2011
Sorry dyt did u ask me a question?
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Connoisseur(m): 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2011
Never had the opportunity but would like to meet Cuddlemii
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2011
denzel2009:

Yeye o, mo juba yin. e ma binu simi.  I'm about to kill a fat cow for sacrifice. I have forgotten that I meet you everyday in my dreams.
hehehe now i no u lost it

lalaboi:

U hav confuse. . skill e have difference to black magic lol
sharrap fadeyi oloro grandson  angry angry

freecocoa:

How my life go remain the same when I know say you go infect me with your craze,anyhow I dey ball in that way soon,I go try block you.
madam abeg come make we involve biko
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by freecocoa(f): 11:56pm On Nov 08, 2011
@ Topic,I'm done thinking and I remember,I've met two guys from NL,one was not planned,met him at a pool,I was laughing so loud at a post,he asked sweet girl what's amusing you?I just said its one crazy site and he said,is it NL?that was how we got introduced.
The other is a very good friend,very different from the fighter he is online and so much fun to be around.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Dyt(f): 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2011
Passion . . . shshshsssh dont wake d bois up
2buff read again
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 09, 2011
^^ can't be arsed. just quote it again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age / Ghana Hottest Actress To Represent Ghana At Next BBA 2014 / Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.