Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? (9137 Views)

Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? / Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? / Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by jackpot(f): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2011
^
whY gerrin emotional?
you can do better than that, and you know it~ cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Select(m): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2011
wink
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by 195(f): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2011
I met goldielucks and r231 last nite undecided
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by silvertuke(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2011
190_@:

I met goldielucks and r231 last nite undecided

For where and wetin come happen?
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by ugosly(m): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2011
4me I,v not met any yet, but there two people I,m luking 4ward 2 meet,and they are,
iice and inked-nerd.
iice 4 her bluntness and inky 4 her remarkable liberal mindset and superb IQ.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by DrummaH: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2011
Havent met any
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 10, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bros, na your first post be this na, which kain folo folo be this?
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by nex(m): 9:34am On Nov 10, 2011
Because I do a lot of business on Nairaland, I get to meet a lot of Nairalanders. I've met "dollz" pretty, serious businesswoman. I've met "texazzpete" gentleman, tech nerd, gamer, and now a husband, father and close friend of mine. I've met Laide O.

We're finally putting together an event where everyone who wants to meet someone on Nairaland can on 26-11-11. Y'all watch out for it, or follow the  link.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 10, 2011
Ppl for print nairaland id card come. dont wnt anyone claiming myusername at the meet bico, u cant fit trust this naija pple,
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Gbenge77(m): 9:41am On Nov 10, 2011
Nope.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by nex(m): 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2011
Just met with Eddie4 of Nairaland today too. He's printing wristbands for the Grand Nigerian Party.

If person claim Identity, no be to tell am make e post as the ID wey e claim? LOL.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by lalaboi(m): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2011
musKeeto:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bros, na your first post be this na, which kain folo folo be this?

grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by ashybabs(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2012
nex: Just met with Eddie4 of Nairaland today too. He's printing wristbands for the Grand Nigerian Party.

If person claim Identity, no be to tell am make e post as the ID wey e claim? LOL.

pls did u, transact business with this dude, and what are your suspicions, i want to have a good idea...
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by toygod2: 5:56am On Aug 17, 2012
yet to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age / Ghana Hottest Actress To Represent Ghana At Next BBA 2014 / Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.