Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,171 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage (558 Views)

Ease Of Doing Business: Kaduna, Enugu, Lagos, Abia, Anambra Top Reformed States / Kaduna, Enugu, Lagos, Abia, Anambra Top Reformed States In 2018 / Abia, Anambra Top WAEC 2018 Performance Chart - WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage by aguluobi: 9:05am On Jan 24
This is 24 January 2024 can anyone tell me When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying minimum Wage ?

Lagos state government remain the only government paying above the minimum wage above what the federal government is paying.

Can anyone tell when Alex Otti of Abia n Soludo of Anambra will start paying the minimum as this two states are filled with billionaires or do Abia n Anambra leaders do not want their civil servants to become billionaires too ?!

Or as Peter Pandora Obiano Theodore Orji Kalu Ikpeazu have all looted the treasures of those start to death ?!

Mynd44, Seun, Nlfpmod Fergie001 I know you won't move this to frontpage cos you have been paid but should Nigerians continue to labour in vain as civil servants in this start without minimum wage.

It is time to let the world know this two state are not able to pay the old minimum wage of just ₦30,000, how will the same state pay the. Ew minimum wage of ₦35,000.

USA pays $7 per hour not per month
UK pays £8 per same hour
and anybody no matter how foolish the job will earn Nigeria minimum monthly wage in less than 5 days yet Anambra n Abia state can not pay this wage and obidient ipob are silent lamenting about Lagos creating view centers up n down social media.

Only Lagos state with Sanwolu is paying above the minimum wage even more than the Federal Government yet it is this Lagos governor Obidient Ipob are insulting for creating viewing centers.

1 Share

Re: When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage by aguluobi: 9:07am On Jan 24
Over to you

greatness22:
As usual, already calling me Igbo...

That's a very cowardly obsession. grin
Re: When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage by AcuraZDX: 9:30am On Jan 24
aguluobi:
Over to you

See wetin joblessness has turned you into.

I pity those that Call you son.

5 Likes

Re: When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage by aguluobi: 9:35am On Jan 24
So it is joblessness that Anambra n Abia state are not able to pay minimum wage in 2024

How will they even be able to pay new minimum wage when they can not pay the old minimum wage of mere $30 / month.

UK pays £8 per same hour and anybody no matter how foolish the job will earn Nigeria minimum monthly wage in less than 5 days yet Anambra n Abia state can not pay this wage and obidient ipob are silent lamenting about Lagos creating view centers up n down social media.

We are talking about people mother n father labouring their souls away like slaves foe peanut and the world is keeping quiet.

AcuraZDX:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage by aguluobi: 9:56am On Jan 24
This is 24 January 2024 can anyone tell me When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying minimum Wage ?

Lagos state government remain the only government paying above the minimum wage above what the federal government is paying.

Can anyone tell when Alex Otti of Abia n Soludo of Anambra will start paying the minimum as this two states are filled with billionaires or do Abia n Anambra leaders do not want their civil servants to become billionaires too ?!

Or as Peter Pandora Obiano Theodore Orji Kalu Ikpeazu have all looted the treasures of those start to death ?!

Mynd44, Seun, Nlfpmod Fergie001

It is time to let the world know this two state are not able to pay the old minimum wage of just ₦30,000, how will the same state pay the. Ew minimum wage of ₦35,000.

UK pays £8 per same hour
and anybody no matter how foolish the job will earn Nigeria minimum monthly wage in less than 5 days yet Anambra n Abia state can not pay this wage and obidient ipob are silent lamenting about Lagos creating view centers up n down social media.

Only Lagos state with Sanwolu is paying above the minimum wage even more than the Federal Government yet it is this Lagos governor Obidient Ipob are insulting for creating viewing centers.

PriceActionZ:
hope they will feed us with agbado and cassava. We cant be watching football on HEMPTY STOMACK cheesy cheesy
They try small sha.
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Black man

Why them nor set am from the beginning

Black man will not support you at the beginning of your journey

But once them see small progress
Boom they show fake support
Tonytonex:
I'm telling you.
This is a misplaced priority.
Who even get time to watch this AFCON with this hash economy.
GO0dharddick:
I expect APC to include this rubbish as their achievements

This is highly trash. Instead of creating jobs for the youths, fix the country because Lagos state is a slum, ensure there's 24/7 electricity, provide basic amenities, they left all that and started doing this rubbish for clout chasing.

Nigeria is not yet a country! This one thinks Nigeria is Spain
WhoIBe:
I hope the viewing centers remain functional after Nigeria is eliminated from the competition
FARA4GA:
What of free food chopping centres?

I also need free viewing centre for this my entertainment business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTxZHty-1Qo
Evolutionism:

Inhaling all manners of thick dust, smelly environment and extreme body odour and worst of it all being in the midst of Ignoramuses is an enjoymentgrin

Less i forget, To each their owngrin

Remembered my teenage days when i use to be in this kind of settings once in a while back then during my Ignoramus days. But Never Again!!!
UHLmoving:
Wetin be this
NewDea4:

When your governor is a crackhead grin
2pak:
Viewing center kill them
gfelo:
APC with their lie lie, na waiting no exist u go dey see for news, all those pics u are seeing na photoshop dont mind them, na so they said Tinubu slash down expenses on paper for real they still spending more than expected.

chidiakwari:
Useless country and useless leaders
arantess:

And then on the 9th of February when nations cup is over nko?

The job ends and then what?
greatness22:
...And after the AFCON, the youths goes back to being jobless.

Create jobs for the youths, not viewing center you'll tell the media that you used N450mil to set up.

“E bi pa wa” is not a political slogan, it's the reality on ground.

Re: When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage by aguluobi: 9:58am On Jan 24
Re: When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage by DMerciful(m): 10:00am On Jan 24
You created this topic solely because of Obi, no wonder the pictures you attached were that of Obi even though you mentioned about eight persons. Why are you obsessed with Obi?
aguluobi:

Mynd44, Seun, Nlfpmod Fergie001

UK pays £8 per same hour

1 Like

Re: When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage by aguluobi: 10:05am On Jan 24
Yes I did so you can appreciate one of his legacy of poverty that as crippled your tribesmen in Anambra civil service.

They deserve dignity in labour n should not be allowed to labour in vain bcoa of a foolish n basted criminal that would rather loot their commonwealth with governor's convey to his warehouse in Lagos as caught n exposed by police commissioner Marvel Akpoyibo before he was saved by his tribesmen Mike Okiro who was Inspector General back then.

Nor should the Pandora criminal Peter Obi be allowed to loot the commonwealth of anamabra citizen into his olosho daughter Gabrielle Pandora account.

The fool should pay the minimum wage with those loot.

DMerciful:
You created this topic solely because of Obi, no wonder the pictures you attached were that of Obi even though you mentioned about eight persons. Why are you obsessed with Obi?
Re: When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage by DMerciful(m): 10:07am On Jan 24
You sound like a mentally challenged person. How's Obi responsible for minimum wage in Anambra and Abia in 2024?
aguluobi:
Yes I did so you can appreciate one of his legacy of poverty that as crippled your tribesmen in Anambra civil service.

They deserve dignity in labour n should not be allowed to labour in vain bcoa of a foolish n basted criminal that would rather loot their commonwealth with governor's convey to his warehouse in Lagos as caught n exposed by police commissioner Marvel Akpoyibo before he was saved by his tribesmen Mike Okiro who was Inspector General back then.

Nor should the Pandora criminal Peter Obi be allowed to loot the commonwealth of anamabra citizen into his olosho daughter Gabrielle Pandora account.

The fool should pay the minimum wage with those loot.

Re: When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage by aguluobi: 10:15am On Jan 24
Dis Peter Obi in his 8 years pay the minimum wage ? Is that not the template Obiano n Soludo adopted ?

The bastard Peter Obi increased tuition by over 300% yet he could not pay teachers and lecturer their duly earned salary for over a year.

Yet the criminal had enough to be looting ₦250 million monthly to his warehouse at Orile in Lagos with his governor's convey till he was caught by Marvel Akpoyibo then Lagos commissioner of police.

He had enough to loot into his daughter Gabrielle's Pandora account this are the fact you do not want Nigerians to know of this criminal.

DMerciful:
You sound like a mentally challenged person. How's Obi responsible for minimum wage in Anambra and Abia in 2024?
greatness22:
grin
Re: When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage by DMerciful(m): 10:18am On Jan 24
You see why I said you're mentally challenged? You're saying Obiano and Soludo are ruling based on the dictate of Obi. Go sleep!
aguluobi:
Dis Peter Obi in his 8 years pay the minimum wage ? Is that not the template Obiano n Soludo adopted ?

The bastard Peter Obi increased tuition by over 300% yet he could not pay teachers and lecturer their duly earned salary for over a year.

Yet the criminal had enough to be looting ₦250 million monthly to his warehouse at Orile in Lagos with his governor's convey till he was caught by Marvel Akpoyibo then Lagos commissioner of police.

He had enough to loot into his daughter Gabrielle's Pandora account this are the fact you do not want Nigerians to know of this criminal.

Re: When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage by aguluobi: 10:24am On Jan 24
Bro did Peter Peter Obi pay minimum wage all Tru his 8 locust years.

If you are unable to answer this simple n direct question your monthly stipend should end immediately forthwith.

DMerciful:
You see why I said you're mentally challenged? You're saying Obiano and Soludo are ruling based on the dictate of Obi. Go sleep!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage by DMerciful(m): 10:28am On Jan 24
Go sleep! You need rest for you to reason well
aguluobi:
Bro did Peter Peter Obi pay minimum wage all Tru his 8 locust years.

If you are unable to answer this simple n direct question your monthly stipend should end immediately forthwith.

Re: When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage by AcuraZDX: 10:53am On Jan 24
aguluobi:
So it is joblessness that Anambra n Abia state are not able to pay minimum wage in 2024

How will they even be able to pay new minimum wage when they can not pay the old minimum wage of mere $30 / month.

UK pays £8 per same hour and anybody no matter how foolish the job will earn Nigeria minimum monthly wage in less than 5 days yet Anambra n Abia state can not pay this wage and obidient ipob are silent lamenting about Lagos creating view centers up n down social media.

We are talking about people mother n father labouring their souls away like slaves foe peanut and the world is keeping quiet.

You're a confused troll.

Your Tinubu is even owing civil servants the new minium wage. Even with all the trillions.

Back to your topic. Even Rivers, that was governed by your darling Wike, is also culprit, despite the resources from there.

Maybe you should modify your headline.

Clown
Re: When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage by aguluobi: 10:59am On Jan 24
My Igbo people come n see excuse why Peter Pandora.Obi was unable to pay minimum wage of 30,000 altru his 8 years as governor but as enough to loot to his warehouse in Lagos n into his daughter Gabrielle's Pandora account oversea.

AcuraZDX:

You're a confused troll.

Your Tinubu is even owing civil servants the new minium wage. Even with all the trillions.

Back to your topic. Even Rivers, that was governed by your darling Wike, is also culprit, despite the resources from there.

Maybe you should modify your headline.

Clown
Re: When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage by YourMajesty(m): 11:27am On Jan 24
aguluobi:
Are you done calling your mods

How far
Re: When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage by ChukwuObe: 12:00pm On Jan 24
AcuraZDX:

And if it is about Lagos state not paying, you will not say he is jobless. Are you from Anambra or Abia?
Re: When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage by AcuraZDX: 12:36pm On Jan 24
ChukwuObe:

And if it is about Lagos state not paying, you will not say he is jobless. Are you from Anambra or Abia?

Nobody gives a Bleep about Lagos. Leave Lagos alone and mention your own state.

Accidental Lagosian
Re: When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage by AcuraZDX: 12:38pm On Jan 24
aguluobi:
My Igbo people come n see excuse why Peter Pandora.Obi was unable to pay minimum wage of 30,000 altru his 8 years as governor but as enough to loot to his warehouse in Lagos n into his daughter Gabrielle's Pandora account oversea.

Continue to display foolishness in public.

I'm very sure you don't even know when 30k minimum wage was implemented. Clown
Re: When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage by aguluobi: 12:56pm On Jan 24
Funny clown, I do not know when it was implement why not go ahead n tell use if n when Peter Peter Obi implemented it, that is the bone of contention now

Did the failure Peter Pandora.Obi ever implement the minimum wage of ₦30,000 in Anambra all Tru his 8 locust years of misrule or as any governor after him implemented it.

AcuraZDX:

Continue to display foolishness in public.

I'm very sure you don't even know when 30k minimum wage was implemented. Clown
Re: When Will Abia & Anambra Start Paying Minimum Wage by OAFMods: 5:13am On Apr 26
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Gov Soludo Completes 26.4km Amansea-ndiukwuenu-ezinator-okpeze -ufuma(photos) / BREAKING: Dangote Crashes Diesel To N1,000 Per Litre / What Kind Of Nigeria Do You See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.