Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (24134 Views)

Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by freecocoa(f): 1:21am On Nov 28, 2015
This thread! grin grin grin

I was leaning towards atheism but didn't even know it.

1 Like

Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by brocab: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
Quote? The JW's also believe the Father the Son and the Holy ghost are 3 different people-just the way you were taught?
Firstly> As counted, Jesus came into this world as one man.
Secondly>God's Spirit is love, He is light, He is the glory that shines in the darkness, He is the light of this world, and yet no-one had seen God at any time? Jesus said: if you have seen Me you have seen the Father.
Jesus still stands as one man.
Thirdly>Jesus also said after He leaves He will send us another comforter. And had you notice-it's the Holy Spirit who utters to our spirits in each of us' in Spirit and in truth, that Jesus Christ is Lord.
The Hebrew word of Spirit is often translated as wind or breath, and God formed man out of dust from the ground, and breathed unto him the breath of life' the man then became a living soul. Jesus also claims he is the bread of life, the light of the world.
So if the Spirit is the breath of life-then the Spirit is Christ, both are one the same, all in all.

Luke 1:34-35 "And Mary said to the angel, How will this be since I am a virgin, And the angel answered her, The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the most high will over shadow you, therefore the child to be born, will be called Holy the Son of God.

2 Corinthians 3:17 "Now the Lord is the Spirit-and where is the Spirit of the Lord is' there is liberty.
So if the comforter is Jesus in Spirit as the bible says>then it proves their was only one man, Not 3 different people.
robert1954:
I am not a jw but I have been checking out their beliefs and things and I have talked to a few of them and my bible and their bible says all the same things but just worded different and they do believe that the father the son and the holy ghost are 3 different people just like I was taught from a kid to now and I am Nazarene and I don't see where they are that much different other than they don't celebrate many holidays but they have very good explanations as why they don't.They are close family and god loving people and they do teach the word from the bible unlike a lot of churches I have been too....
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by brocab: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Look up in the JW's bible Acts 8:37?
Josh090:
Wow, ozichim, your reply was long but made little sense, you didn't make any noteworthy point against jw's.
You said to find out abt Russell, have you looked into founders of all these churches u highlighted? Hypocrite!
Where does the jw's teaching say Jesus is not a son of God?
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by brocab: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Russell was a 33 Rd degree Freemason, before and after he had started the Jehovah witnesses.
Jesus said you can not serve two masters you will either hate the one and love the other, Russell served as masons are trained to serve..
Josh090:
Yes, I am a jw and I don't expect you be become wiser frm wot I'm abt to say but I hope u will.
1. How does C.T Russell's disagreements with status quo make him anti-Christ? Is it because he is against mainstream Christianity? Note: Matt 7;13.
2. You said witnesses are generally good! Now does a bad tree produce fine fruits? Note: Matt 7;20
P.s the fact dt we refine our beliefs shows dt we are ready to be corrected by Jehovah, unlike many religions today dt still hold onto their false beliefs (e.g rulership of this present world belongs to God) under the face of abundant evidence proving otherwise.
You have nothing of disrepute to say abt my religion that I have not heard b4, so you can keep ur ancient history to urself.
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by brocab: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
Well I have news for you-once you become a Jehovah witnesses and baptised, they own you-they own everything you have, no-more freedom, your new families are JW's, you can't associate with the outside world, your family and friends you once knew, no-longer exist.
Your finances, homes, lands, and businesses, all belongs to the watchtower organization.

Without asking the church has full access to your bank accounts, plus the volunteers of donations they retrieve from each of you.
Who's buying the private jets and the fancy mega homes now, without asking.
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness?

How is that a mistake? Religious judgement. @least they don't scam member's ask for money donation like most of other churches in Nigeria/Africa. Don't ask the church memeber to provide Hummer and private jets for em. Plus they are frendly

I love them and Mormon. Oh Anglican + Catholic
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by Revelation15: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
you come and join my church bra grin, i will make you my assistant and guarantee you heaven.
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
birdboy:
@ poster
If you must know,i've been a witness from birth.i am not a happy man and because of this religion, every minuit of my life i regret of being a member of this religion.i have not really benefited anything from this religion.i have been a member since birth, but i hate the religion woth a passion.my entire family are witness.
I would advice you never to join for this resons.
They don't involve in world celebrations
They don't celebrate christmas
They don't celebrate new year
They don't celebrat birth days
They don't celebrate valantine
They don't participate in politics
They don't marry outside their religion
They don't celebrate easter.
They isolate themselves
They believe that they are the only true religion practicing the write doctrine.
That religion is just like a cult,once u enter it is very dificult to come out.they monitor you up and down as if u are a kid.
The religion deprives you of the pleasures of life.
Its like a prison.
Am a witness but am already thinking of quitting but am jst waiting for the right time.
My greatest advice for you is never to join.
A word is enough for the wise.
Don't say i did'nt tell you
Stay tight and remain blessed
And where will the pleasures of life take you?
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by Nsonaso(m): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
brocab:
Well I have news for you-once you become a Jehovah witnesses and baptised, they own you-they own everything you have, no-more freedom, your new families are JW's, you can't associate with the outside world, your family and friends you once knew, no-longer exist.
Your finances, homes, lands, and businesses, all belongs to the watchtower organization.

Without asking the church has full access to your bank accounts, plus the volunteers of donations they retrieve from each of you.
Who's buying the private jets and the fancy mega homes now, without asking.
Nope bro my uncle and his family are witness and he is also a Baptised publisher. Am a roman Catholic and am currently staying with them. And staying with them has made me learn a lot about witness and I can boldly tell you that there are the one practicing real Christianity though they have some flows that turn me off
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by brocab: 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
So you are saying the witnesses are the true followers, to whom? If these are the ones truly practising true Christianity then why are you turn off by some of their practises? And plus does not the Roman Catholic Church claim they are the true Christians?
Nsonaso:

Nope bro my uncle and his family are witness and he is also a Baptised publisher. Am a roman Catholic and am currently staying with them. And staying with them has made me learn a lot about witness and I can boldly tell you that there are the one practicing real Christianity though they have some flows that turn me off
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by Nsonaso(m): 12:38am On Mar 12, 2016
brocab:
So you are saying the witnesses are the true followers, to whom? If these are the ones truly practising true Christianity then why are you turn off by some of their practises? And plus does not the Roman Catholic Church claim they are the true Christians?
Is not about what a particular religious group claim to be but about what we see and practice in our every day Christian's life.
I've been to different churches in search of the truth and I stand to tell you no church has the brotherly love like this people and that's true Christianity Galatians 6:10
This people are not interested in your money (the best of it all) there are not like what you see in today's Christianity, money this money that.
Giving offering, sowing of seeds etc. and you show it to the entire world to notice you, even some televise theirs on TV. I use to ask myself what does these people actually read this verse Mathew 6:1-4 of the Bible?

Why I don't like some of their practices is that am not the type that like Human rules and traditions as a religion. Even in catholic there are things that turn me off too (like the monetary thing is gradually skimming into catholic). I would have decamp for a very long time when I found out that some things are not right, but I don't know why I have this strong feelings that one day am gonna make things right.
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by brocab: 3:45am On Mar 12, 2016
Then this shows you are looking in the wrong direction, you are a man pleaser' not a God pleaser, you look for the things of men-searching around churches to be supported by men. God don't live in temples made with hands, He lives in people made by Him.
Nsonaso:

Is not about what a particular religious group claim to be but about what we see and practice in our every day Christian's life.
I've been to different churches in search of the truth and I stand to tell you no church has the brotherly love like this people and that's true Christianity Galatians 6:10
This people are not interested in your money (the best of it all) there are not like what you see in today's Christianity, money this money that.
Giving offering, sowing of seeds etc. and you show it to the entire world to notice you, even some televise theirs on TV. I use to ask myself what does these people actually read this verse Mathew 6:1-4 of the Bible?

Why I don't like some of their practices is that am not the type that like Human rules and traditions as a religion. Even in catholic there are things that turn me off too (like the monetary thing is gradually skimming into catholic). I would have decamp for a very long time when I found out that some things are not right, but I don't know why I have this strong feelings that one day am gonna make things right.
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by Nsonaso(m): 7:44am On Mar 12, 2016
brocab:
Then this shows you are looking in the wrong direction, you are a man pleaser' not a God pleaser, you look for the things of men-searching around churches to be supported by men. God don't live in temples made with hands, He lives in people made by Him.
You're wrong man. Tell me how am I a man pleaser? Is it by kicking against what christ kicked against or what?

And who is the man am pleasing?
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by DCTrendy(m): 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
Baba mistake!
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by brocab: 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
And who are the men you are pleasing, Hmmm JW's ring a bell, true and faithful Christians, walking in the heat of the day witnessing about a God they don't even know.
You should become a JW, they are no different then most of you Catholic's, none' what so ever believe in the truth. One religion into another makes no difference, both sides have never understood the truth about Christ.
Jesus said one must be born again before he can enter into the kingdom of God.
This is where you should be searching, you won't find it in any man or religion, only Jesus who carries His name above any other name in heaven on earth or under the earth, Jesus Christ is Lord Himself.
So stop looking at man, their religion can't save you-but Jesus can.
Nsonaso:

You're wrong man. Tell me how am I a man pleaser? Is it by kicking against what christ kicked against or what?

Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by brocab: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
You should become a JW, they are no different then a Catholic, none what so ever believe in the truth. Catholic's worship after Mary before Jesus, and the JW's worship after a God they don't even recolonize.
If you were truly searching for the right Church? Then look no further, give your heart over to Jesus right now. He will find your way, He will open up your heart, and show you the wonders of the true hidden secrets of the word of God.
Jesus Christ is Lord, and He lords it over every name above and under the earth, every man every woman, will worship Him and Him only you shall serve.
Question do you believe Christ is the Alpha and the Omega, or do you believe Jehovah God is?
Nsonaso:

Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by Nsonaso(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
brocab:
And who are the men you are pleasing, Hmmm JW's ring a bell, true and faithful Christians, walking in the heat of the day witnessing about a God they don't even know.
You should become a JW, they are no different then most of you Catholic's, none' what so ever believe in the truth. One religion into another makes no difference, both sides have never understood the truth about Christ.
Jesus said one must be born again before he can enter into the kingdom of God.
This is where you should be searching, you won't find it in any man or religion, only Jesus who carries His name above any other name in heaven on earth or under the earth, Jesus Christ is Lord Himself.
So stop looking at man, their religion can't save you-but Jesus can.
Thanks man... But I've already found the truth. The search I said I was searching was then before 2012.
John 14:6 is the truth (it was shown and interpreted to me by the Holy Spirit himself. It was magical and unbelievable)

Religion be it Christian, Islamic or pagan is people's way of life is never an avenue or ticket to go to heaven nor see Christ. Religion is just like every other social gathering or social group in a society. I only mentioned Witness as people who practices real Christianity. I never said there are the true worshippers of God because it's only God himself alone knows his true worshippers.
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by brocab: 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
If you believe Witnesses as people who practices real Christianity, then you must believe witnesses are the true worshippers.
Listen bro, you cant believe in one, and deny the other-so the JW's are not following after Christ as you believed they were, and in your search for glory, nothing they preached couldn't break through your decision you were about to make.
It shows Jesus had beating Satan once again, and not even your own religion could break through the truth about Christ.
So can we hear that line again who's witnessing the truth about Christ-not the witnesses, not the catholic's, but you.
Nsonaso:

Thanks man... But I've already found the truth. The search I said I was searching was then before 2012.
John 14:6 is the truth (it was shown and interpreted to me by the Holy Spirit himself. It was magical and unbelievable)

Religion be it Christian, Islamic or pagan is people's way of life is never an avenue or ticket to go to heaven nor see Christ. Religion is just like every other social gathering or social group in a society. I only mentioned Witness as people who practices real Christianity. I never said there are the true worshippers of God because it's only God himself alone knows his true worshippers.

Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by Nsonaso(m): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
brocab:
If you believe Witnesses as people who practices real Christianity, [s] then you must believe witnesses are the true worshippers.[/s]
Listen bro, you cant believe in one, and deny the other-so the JW's are not following after Christ as you believed they were, and in your search for glory, nothing they preached couldn't break through your decision you were about to make.
It shows Jesus had beating Satan once again, and not even your own religion could break through the truth about Christ.
So can we hear that line again who's witnessing the truth about Christ-not the witnesses, not the catholic's, but you.
You can't force me to believe what I don't believe... And a true Christian doesn't make false assumption on someone.

And enough of the argument bye please
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by brocab: 12:12am On Mar 13, 2016
No-ones arguing, is this confusing for you? I was only rewriting what you had written in the first place, it was you who made false assumptions against the JW's, one minute you say they are true Christians, and then you say you never said they are true worshippers.
So I asked how can you say one good thing about them and not the other.
Nsonaso:

You can't force me to believe what I don't believe... And a true Christian doesn't make false assumption on someone.

And enough of the argument bye please
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by Nsonaso(m): 2:13am On Mar 13, 2016
brocab:
No-ones arguing, is this confusing for you? I was only rewriting what you had written in the first place, it was you who made false assumptions against the JW's, one minute you say they are true Christians, and then you say you never said they are true worshippers.
So I asked how can you say one good thing about them and not the other.
You made false assumption on me by saying I must believe that JW is the true worshiper of God since I said JW are the one's that practice true Christianity.... Why would you say such? Have I said a thing like that?

Believe it or not is your choice! being a Christian, Muslim or Pagan does not guarantee heaven, Christianity is not a certificate to heaven. Belonging to one church or the other does not guarantee heaven?

Christian, Muslim or Pagan who do the will of God will see Jesus and will go to heaven. Heaven is not meant for Christians alone, nor Muslim alone nor Pagan alone but those who do the will of God the Father.

John 14:6 Jesus answered him, "I am the way, the truth and the life; no one goes to the Father except by me he didn't say through being a Christian, Muslim or Pagan. he did not say through church, mosque or shrine. do you get it?

Mathew 7:21 "Not everyone who calls me 'Lord, Lord' will enter the Kingdom of heaven, but only those who do what my Father in heaven wants them to do. He did not say those who do what the Church say or those who does what Christianity say! So my brother you can be a good Christian and still go to hell if you do not do what is required of you by God.

Being a true Christian is different from being a worshiper of God and it only the almighty God who sees what is in the human heart knows who is worshiping him. Is not about saying it with your lips

So for the fact that I said JW are the people that practice true Christianity doesn't mean there are the true worshipers of God.... I am not God and is only God that knows his true worshipers.

And I still repeat as at today no church has the brotherly love that this people have for their fellow witness brothers and sisters. And if you can be sincere to yourself, you will admit that what am saying is the truth. but I know you may not admit it because there are not your Religious Group.
I am not not a witness but I stand by the truth.
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by brocab: 3:19am On Mar 13, 2016
If the JW's practice true Christianity then they must be practising true worship.
You cant believe in one' and not the other?
And Jesus said one must be born again before he can enter into the kingdom of God. Are you are born again Christian?
Well I can't agree with you, JW's worship a God they don't even know, they don't even believe in their own bible, NWT version says this in Revelation 1:7-8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end, the first and the last, I was dead, and look I am alive forevermore, says Jehovah God, and this same description is Jesus, which they deny-and you say the JW's are true Christians?
So how can you call them Christian, when it shows they don't even believe in their own bible?
Quote> you are not a witness but you stand by the truth>what truth?
This is why you should become a witness because you believe in their truth.
Nsonaso:

You made false assumption on me by saying I must believe that JW is the true worshiper of God since I said JW are the one's that practice true Christianity.... Why would you say such? Have I said a thing like that?

Believe it or not is your choice! being a Christian, Muslim or Pagan does not guarantee heaven, Christianity is not a certificate to heaven. Belonging to one church or the other does not guarantee heaven?

Christian, Muslim or Pagan who do the will of God will see Jesus and will go to heaven. Heaven is not meant for Christians alone, nor Muslim alone nor Pagan alone but those who do the will of God the Father.

John 14:6 Jesus answered him, "I am the way, the truth and the life; no one goes to the Father except by me he didn't say through being a Christian, Muslim or Pagan. he did not say through church, mosque or shrine. do you get it?

Mathew 7:21 "Not everyone who calls me 'Lord, Lord' will enter the Kingdom of heaven, but only those who do what my Father in heaven wants them to do. He did not say those who do what the Church say or those who does what Christianity say! So my brother you can be a good Christian and still go to hell if you do not do what is required of you by God.

Being a true Christian is different from being a worshiper of God and it only the almighty God who sees what is in the human heart knows who is worshiping him. Is not about saying it with your lips

So for the fact that I said JW are the people that practice true Christianity doesn't mean there are the true worshipers of God.... I am not God and is only God that knows his true worshipers.

And I still repeat as at today no church has the brotherly love that this people have for their fellow witness brothers and sisters. And if you can be sincere to yourself, you will admit that what am saying is the truth. but I know you may not admit it because there are not your Religious Group.
I am not not a witness but I stand by the truth.
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by laribari(m): 5:04am On Mar 15, 2016
kabasa77:
If you want to Join the witnesses,its totally your call but i will like point out some of their doctrines to you

Firstly,they do not Believe in the Divinity of Jesus saying that He is one of the Chief angels,that he was created by God thereby rejecting HIM as God,Secondly they also do not believe in the Trinity,thats God the Father,The Son and The Holy Ghost
Also the reject the whole concept of heaven and hell.

And also that the Holy Spirit is not a person but an 'active force' which is pure blasphemy, God forgive them

Lastly they believe that heaven is meant for only 144000 people,meaning we are all damed grin

And that the world came to an end in 1914,

But one thing i do admire about them is the Brotherly love they share apart from that they just dont entice me

If you want to join any church,please do join the Seventh Day adventist, am not a member oo but their Doctrine is sound and you can google more about the Witnesses,and decide
Thank you

I guess this is 2016 but it's better late than never like they say.
I agree with everything you said but except the Sabbath thing (seventh day adventist). The bible says Jesus is now LORD of the Sabbath, so in the new testament there is really no need for that.

The problem i see here is that people are being carried away with so-called teaching or whatever but are failing to scrunitize what is being thought.

What is a Church or who is a christian? That is being Chrst-like or being like Jesus. Anything outside it is satanic because there is church of satan too. Not that demons gather to worship but you know such by what they say, no matter how good they appear.

1. If you do not believe in the Holy Spirit which Jesus Himself promised to give us then what else?

2. If you do not celebrate Easter, then it means you have rejected Jesus resurrection, calling it a lie against the bible. Evidently, such people do not believe in the rapture which is inevitable (before the real new world order kicks off).

3. If you do not believe in hell that it is real, or in rapture then why believe in resurrection? Jehovah witness believe they will raise on the last day but why and to where? If Jesus tells us that hell is a place where there is torture, unquenchable fire and the worms there do not die, so what else do we need?

4. If Jesus can tell us by himself that I and the father are one, yet we do not believe but rather twist it and claim to be good at teaching the word of God, then that is not a church of Jesus. Jesus founded the church through Peter.
When Nathaniel was asking Jesus to show them the father, Jesus answered and said "so you have been with me all these while but you still didn't know the father"? He was speaking of Himself in a spiritual capacity because He being the word of God is one with God.

Else why did He come through a virgin? He was not fathered by any human being, and the life of a son is from the father. This works same way as surrogacy works. Mary was just a surrogate woman and that is why the bible calls Him EMMANUEL (GOD IS WITH US), yet witness people say He is the son of God and not God. If you understand the process of surrogate which also preaches the word of God indirectly, you will know that it was God that came in the flesh to die for us.

He created us and took responsibility for our sins by coming to die.

You have said it well my friend but i'm not particular about church or doctrine, as long as you confess Jesus as LORD and you believe in the Holy Spirit.
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by laribari(m): 5:10am On Mar 15, 2016
freecocoa:
This thread! grin grin grin

I was leaning towards atheism but didn't even know it.

Cocoa you are now my friend, so i will strongly advice that you be careful.
I really do hope that you haven't eventually dived into atheism with our recent conversation. lol

2011 to 2016 is really long.

Do not forget your first LOVE grin
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by freecocoa(f): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2016
laribari:

Cocoa you are now my friend, so i will strongly advice that you be careful.
I really do hope that you haven't eventually dived into atheism with our recent conversation. lol

2011 to 2016 is really long.

Do not forget your first LOVE grin
I am full blooded atheist and proud, actually 2011 was the year I was cured from the delusion called religion. cheesy
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by laribari(m): 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
freecocoa:
I am full blooded atheist and proud, actually 2011 was the year I was cured from the delusion called religion. cheesy

You will regret this and don't ever say that i didn't warn you.

In fact, if you do not repent of your sins you will regret this day that you said these things.

Please think about it.
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by laribari(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
freecocoa:

you are really hurting me with these words and i feel so sorry to hear this.

Please can you actually explain to me why you left Christianity?
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by brocab: 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Becoming a JW will be like shaking hands with the devil.
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by laribari(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
brocab:
Becoming a JW will be like shaking hands with the devil.

Agreed!!

You preach Jesus (the word of God), yet you called him a liar based on many things He said by Himself especially the place where He said He will give us the HOLY SPIRIT of Promise..

Yet some churches do not believe in it.
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by freecocoa(f): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
laribari:

you are really hurting me with these words and i feel so sorry to hear this.

Please can you actually explain to me why you left Christianity?

I simply realised I was wasting my time believing in fairytales.
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by laribari(m): 5:22am On Mar 16, 2016
freecocoa:
I simply realised I was wasting my time believing in fairytales.

yea but give me what convinced you to leave.

you and i av a lot to discuss on and i can prove it to you again that God is real.

just give me a fair chance
Re: Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? by HIbreed(m): 7:07am On Mar 16, 2016
My candid advice for you is to become a Jehovah's Witness,you will see a new light and spiritual calmness,look closely,i think they are the true religion.It will interest you to know that they've got nothing like pastors used to extort money from gullible,you won't encounter anoying offering and blessing time like almost three times before church service ends.Just go to JW,thats my lifetime advice,but be ready to evangelise publicly,.

Warning: your dress code would change as if you're a bank staff but you would learn another level of HUMILITY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Top 100 Pastors / TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer / Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.