Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Twe Twe (Cover by a Nairalander) Kizz Daniel [Trending Video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twe Twe (Cover by a Nairalander) Kizz Daniel [Trending Video] (619 Views)

Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony / Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twe Twe (Cover by a Nairalander) Kizz Daniel [Trending Video] by kenedyx: 12:59pm On Jan 24
So yeah, nairalanders, your very own star.

Be the judge..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkIKHJD7q94?si=h3bve-4tnp_bUCMH

3 Likes

Re: Twe Twe (Cover by a Nairalander) Kizz Daniel [Trending Video] by Joystic: 2:36pm On Jan 24
Okay
Re: Twe Twe (Cover by a Nairalander) Kizz Daniel [Trending Video] by Joystic: 3:21pm On Jan 24
Joystic:
Okay

I just watched the video. If I'm asked, the visual is poor, I don't get the concept of the obviously empty cup then lastly, the idiot who almost covered the entire video with his big head.
You tried with the delivery tho. 8/10.
Re: Twe Twe (Cover by a Nairalander) Kizz Daniel [Trending Video] by kenedyx: 3:25pm On Jan 24
Joystic:

I just watched the video. If I'm asked, the visual is poor, I don't get the concept of the obviously empty cup then lastly, the idiot who almost covered the entire video with his big head.
You tried with the delivery tho. 8/10.

First off, coming from someone who borrowed 50mb from MTN and had to put his youtube video setting at 144p I can understand your ish.

Thanks for the embolden.
Re: Twe Twe (Cover by a Nairalander) Kizz Daniel [Trending Video] by Kadebesky: 3:31pm On Jan 24
Your mates dey pay clearance Peter to do better video, you dey use your Nokia c2. Werey
Re: Twe Twe (Cover by a Nairalander) Kizz Daniel [Trending Video] by kenedyx: 3:34pm On Jan 24
Kadebesky:
Your mates dey pay clearance to do better video, you dey use your Nokia c2. Werey

Lol, Clarence Peters you mean grin
Re: Twe Twe (Cover by a Nairalander) Kizz Daniel [Trending Video] by Kadebesky: 5:23pm On Jan 24
kenedyx:

Lol, Clarence Peters you mean grin

Whatever. You tried tho.
Re: Twe Twe (Cover by a Nairalander) Kizz Daniel [Trending Video] by kenedyx: 5:28pm On Jan 24
Kadebesky:

Whatever. You tried tho.

Thanks a lot. No vex, Clarence must shoot my next video, IJN.
Re: Twe Twe (Cover by a Nairalander) Kizz Daniel [Trending Video] by Godsofsoccer: 8:11am On Jan 25
kenedyx:
So yeah, nairalanders, your very own star.

Be the judge..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkIKHJD7q94?si=h3bve-4tnp_bUCMH

I sincerely like this. The second verse is so dope. May God bless your hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twe Twe (Cover by a Nairalander) Kizz Daniel [Trending Video] by kenedyx: 4:09pm On Jan 25
Godsofsoccer:

I sincerely like this. The second verse is so dope. May God bless your hustle.

Thanks bro. Amen and God bless.
Re: Twe Twe (Cover by a Nairalander) Kizz Daniel [Trending Video] by Joystic: 8:58am On Jan 27
kenedyx:

First off, coming from someone who borrowed 50mb from MTN and had to put his youtube video setting at 144p I can understand your ish.

Thanks for the embolden.

Smiles. Still not bright enough sha.

Honestly, you tried. If you keep this up, the industry definitely has space to accommodate you. That second verse was lit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twe Twe (Cover by a Nairalander) Kizz Daniel [Trending Video] by kenedyx: 12:46pm On Jan 27
Joystic:

Smiles. Still not bright enough sha.

Honestly, you tried. If you keep this up, the industry definitely has space to accommodate you. That second verse was lit.

I appreciate boss, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

God Of Wickedness, Does Not Fail To Disappoint / Baba Suwe Rejecting Going Down On His Woman Lol / Please Help! How Did You Defeat Your Social Anxiety?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.