Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? (1116 Views)

Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) / Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You / I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by Bullfallo(m): 8:06pm On Jan 24
I don’t just know if it’s normal. But i have always restricted calls once a day especially when there is nothing important or special to talk about at that moment. Sometimes i will meet some girls that are very obsessed to talk to me many times a day on the phone and i hated it and get tired so easily because there was nothing important to discuss other than normal bla bla bla and in most times they may think i’m not interested in them but i’m not really a talking type and there are some days i feel it’s normal to skip talking . And the friendship will die slowly.

How often do you talk on the phone in your relationship?
Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by Solofresh2: 8:27pm On Jan 24
My relationship with my creator is okay for me
Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by DystopianMuse(f): 8:55pm On Jan 24
you are just like my ex. he usually calls once in a day. but that once, quality!! but men are scum shaa
Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:11pm On Jan 24
cheesy
My banny wan finish me with steady calls.......For the past two years since we've been dating,we dey call each other every second like say tomorrow no dey........ People been complaining tho.....but it's been what it is

1 Like

Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by Rathoreng(m): 12:35am On Jan 25
i make a call to my girl friend,once a week , like that sha , that way i will have a composed topic to talk on. But we are not together now sha

1 Like

Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by AgbaDesigner(m): 2:16am On Jan 25
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
My banny wan finish me with steady calls.......For the past two years since we've been dating,we dey call each other every second like say tomorrow no dey........ People been complaining tho.....but it's been what it is

Dating for two years? How una dey cope with dating Nigerian girls that long still baffles me

1 Like

Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by zed7: 5:09am On Jan 25
My greatest challenge when I used to date. I only call once in 2 or 3 days while I send text just to check in everyday.
They never liked it and it was always an issue. I don't like phone conversations, very stressful. Send me a message and I'll reply.

2 Likes

Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by Demigod22: 12:03am On Jan 27
When I use to date, I call twice a day. She called in the morning then I call her at night. Most of the things she talked about are not really something that interest me, but I will just free her to bore me all the same. Relationship is too stressful, it's not for the weak.

2 Likes

Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by CockPit: 12:54am On Jan 27
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

Dating and marriage experience are two completely different propositions.

Try to marry am, live together in the same house, and see if she will still finish you with calls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by Raalsalghul: 6:59pm On Feb 25
zed7:
My greatest challenge when I used to date. I only call once in 2 or 3 days while I send text just to check in everyday.
They never liked it and it was always an issue. I don't like phone conversations, very stressful. Send me a message and I'll reply.

Same here.

Long phone conversations stresses me out.

2 Likes

Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by Jman06(m): 7:45pm On Feb 25
Me I don't like calling every now and then. I think it's better to go like 1 to 2 days and miss the person small. Everyday calling makes it boring

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by blacksam01: 11:41pm On Feb 25
Me nd my girl gist all the time....its like we are never far from each other...on oh, I laff wen ppl say they dont know what to talk about...that means u guyz are not well blended...

Do u know NY gf has told me a certain story more than 6x unknowingly...nd each time i pay attention to her nd ask questions like I never heard it before, reason being that i love the excitement sh feels gisting me about her growing up....

Omoh, I love onyeka die! But we no dey again

1 Like

Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by FitCorper: 11:54pm On Feb 25
Lol op I actually thought there was a problem with me cos my girl always complains that I don’t talk to her like I used to. But I’m trying to make her understand that I prefer sitting and talking in person. Abeg all this call call upandan de boring at some point. [b][/b]
Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by Double0h7(f): 12:32am On Feb 26
A text in the morning and a call before bedtime. I love FaceTime because sometimes we just watch each other do mundane stuff like me shopping or him at some bar or restaurant. Love is beautiful. When you meet your person it just feels right.
Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by Uncle96(m): 12:54am On Feb 26
4 times daily
Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by Qatar2022: 6:32am On Feb 26
zed7:
This is me, exactly the way I like my relationship but this chic won't agree
Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by Delight2014(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26
Demigod22:
When I use to date, I call twice a day. She called in the morning then I call her at night. Most of the things she talked about are not really something that interest me, but I will just free her to bore me all the same. Relationship is too stressful, it's not for the weak.
Relationship is too stressful my brother.
My babe will always be disturbing me with calls now and then, and I suppose replicate make it no be like say na only she de call. But sometimes you won't be in the mood to talk on phone piam her call will come in.
It's not for the weak jareee
sometimes na waste of time, you won't focus anymore on your pursuit
Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by Silentgroper(m): 11:58pm On Feb 26
This talking stage is stressing me out .. the worst part is she doesn't have anything to say and all wants me to keep the conversation going ..
.. she goes mute and I go mute too .. she gets like "say something nw" I'm like you too say something..

Sometimes I fit cut call , she go call back ask me why I cut call , I go lie say my airtime finish ...

For the good of us, I restricted our phone conversation to once a day which is night.. she don complain tire .. but I ain't bulging..

1 Like

Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by Illegal1(m): 12:18am On Feb 27
Uncle96:
4 times daily

omoh.........4 times daily,u no get work?
abi u jst dey joke?
Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by stanliwise(m): 12:23am On Feb 27
blacksam01:
Me nd my girl gist all the time....its like we are never far from each other...on oh, I laff wen ppl say they dont know what to talk about...that means u guyz are not well blended...

Do u know NY gf has told me a certain story more than 6x unknowingly...nd each time i pay attention to her nd ask questions like I never heard it before, reason being that i love the excitement sh feels gisting me about her growing up....

Omoh, I love onyeka die! But we no dey again
So you told us sweet story only to end it up with una no dey again 🙄
Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by stanliwise(m): 12:25am On Feb 27
Delight2014:

My babe will always be disturbing me with calls now and then, and I suppose replicate make it no be like say na only she de call. But sometimes you won't be in the mood to talk on phone piam her call will come in.
Na same camp we gather Dey. Just pick phone call man wey dey plan him live make e come dey follow you gist. Omo not for the weak
Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by blacksam01: 7:23am On Feb 27
stanliwise:

So you told us sweet story only to end it up with una no dey again 🙄

That is the main reason divorce full naija these days.....

Ladies force themselves to marry ppl who dont love them..sh went away with first a doctor guy, after the guy finished with her ,he dumped her..

Next sh went ahead with a zenith banker...me i b ordinary huzler ,trying to build a career..that one do for about 14months collect money from her with a fake marruage proposal..used thr money add his own and japa leave her...sh cry a river...

Then I was earning a paltry 40-50k monthly..now, its been 3years, I worked hard and set up an inter town logistic company, and now earn about 300k monthly....

Life na process for focused hardworking guys...but ladies longer throat no go let them greet....

I still love her dou....
Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by stanliwise(m): 7:39am On Feb 27
blacksam01:

That is the main reason divorce full naija these days.....

Ladies force themselves to marry ppl who dont love them..sh went away with first a doctor guy, after the guy finished with her ,he dumped her..

Next sh went ahead with a zenith banker...me i b ordinary huzler ,trying to build a career..that one do for about 14months collect money from her with a fake marruage proposal..used thr money add his own and japa leave her...sh cry a river...

Then I was earning a paltry 40-50k monthly..now, its been 3years, I worked hard and set up an inter town logistic company, and now earn about 300k monthly....

Life na process for focused hardworking guys...but ladies longer throat no go let them greet....

I still love her dou....
So sad,
you will meet your heart rob that truly loves you
The beauty of the future belongs to those that believes in it.
Re: In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day? by Demigod22: 9:05am On Feb 27
Delight2014:

Lol, I can relate comrade. The only person I talk to everyday is my auntie, she calls everyday and I am use to it already. Every other family members is once a week, but these girls, you have to call them at least, twice a day.

I am not a relationship material.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Or Many Married Women Fear DNA Testing? / Contraceptives / Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.