Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar (37089 Views)

Ify Aniebo Compared With Her Former Military Administrator Father Of Kogi State / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. / No Limit To Tinubu’s Misinformation Machine: A Case Of Gen. Augustine Aniebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Pimine: 2:17pm On Jan 25
mariahAngel:
Is she truly remorseful? I doubt it. 🙄
Is she wrong tho? I think I don't have the full picture but based off of what I just read here on Nairaland, the social media manager seemed lazy and had a lackadaisical attitude to the job she was paying him for. She brought up the issue several times and he promised to change but never did.

One thing I know about rich folks is they don't throw money away and that's why they are able to accumulate it. If you don't do the job well, you haven't fulfilled your end of the bargain and are, therefore, at the customers mercy.

What am I missing?

1 Like

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Shawnnn01: 2:19pm On Jan 25
So politics is being taken too far now that a criminal refuse to pay for services rendered ?! Wonders shall never end from you hypocrites.

Tinubu wife that owe nobody a single penny we see how you insult her daily even for gifting to the society every now n then.

DMerciful:
She has apologized and the issue has been resolved. You're taking this politics of a thing too far.

3 Likes

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by TopBanter: 2:20pm On Jan 25
Eyinju112:

It was truly. She's supposed to stay quiet if she has shame

She has no shame. The so-called apology is laden with sarcasm and defiant shading of Lagosians.

Use of words like "Shalaye" and sexual connotation of saying she is "on the menu" are just word play to antagonise those she and GRV perceive 'troublesome opponents making a big deal of her shameless 'onigbese' status.

The pair are just two nonentites feeling themselves.

As for the woman, truth is that she and her husband are clowns. Yorubas did not get to be one of Africa's most acclaimed ethnic group by being loud braggarts.

They take you down intelligently and tactically. Chinedu, the Yoruba hater, is done in Lagos politics. His 15 minutes of fame is over.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by yewit37486: 2:22pm On Jan 25
Expanse2020:
This people that can't handle a little debt of theirs in secret and you want us to entrust the whole Lagos with.. Tufiakwa

I kmow right. If you can't manage your personal finances and affairs, how exactly will you manage that of a complex state? GRV and his wife don't strike me as people mature for leadership at all. Funso Doherty was a far better candidate imho.

And the sexual innuendos in her post are so off putting. Wtf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by crystalpapers(m): 2:28pm On Jan 25
Forget all this ‘shalaye’ on the timeline, you’re eating well this week - and I’d also be on the menu 😉.

Gbadegbo should fire her very well, teach her a memorable lesson in the other room 😘😘😘
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Beautifulday: 2:28pm On Jan 25
seunmsg:
Who did she apologize to? Her husband? Obidients? Chika?

She offended Chika and not her husband or Twitter users. Why make the apology more about her husband? She should have apologized directly to Chika if she’s sincere. This is nothing but a faux apology issued go gain cheap political points. This evil, wicked greedy, and arrogant woman must never be allowed to become the First Lady of Lagos state.

Her friends, associates and business partner are included in that apology.
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by DaddyJapan(m): 2:29pm On Jan 25
Forget all this ‘shalaye’ on the timeline, you’re eating well this week - and I’d also be on the menu😉.

Matters for the ooza room should be confined to the ooza room.
Heed your own advice, Madam GRV, forget all the extra shalaye. cool
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by DMerciful(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25
Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Its not as if you genuinely care about the Chike guy she was owing.
Shawnnn01:
So politics is being taken too far now that a criminal refuse to pay for services rendered ?! Wonders shall never end from you hypocrites.

Tinubu wife that owe nobody a single penny we see how you insult her daily even for gifting to the society every now n then.

1 Like

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by christistruth01: 2:32pm On Jan 25
Good
Gbadebo should also payback the Money his father inLaw looted from Kogi State as Military Administrator
Kogi will be very happy to get the money back

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by DaddyJapan(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25
wegevv:

The last paragraph was unnecessary. Good on her for apologising but she still has a lot to learn

PS: I hope they adjusted for inflation when repaying this debt lol

Co-signed.
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Trophy12: 2:34pm On Jan 25
Who is gbadebo ? Self Abeg put better news
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Hangulsaram: 2:34pm On Jan 25
haybhi1:
She shouldn't use our language 'oko mi' in her convo. Let her use the language she and her husband understand.

You no fit dey our land dey hate us con dey use style dey pander to us... we no be children. Na so Giannis tok say him mama dey vex when they tok for Yoruba as kids, when hin papa na full blood Omoluabi whose influence was important in growth of the boy...
Stup.ty run in ur veins, is she not a Yoruba by marriage or is the husband not a Yoruba, or don’t you know that election is over?

2 Likes

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by christistruth01: 2:37pm On Jan 25
Ezeego1:

Bloody tribalist...

Tufia kwa😏😏

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by manikspears: 2:41pm On Jan 25
jubrilELsudan:
ODE

Wetin concern ashawo with this post now 😅😅😅
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by AbujaLagos: 2:46pm On Jan 25
Gbadebo won lo gentle!
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by superCleanworks(m): 2:47pm On Jan 25
slaawomirr:

And that one is interesting to me

you want to eat the meal of such a manipulative, self centred, self conscious, scheming thing? That second meal would be so f7cking boring and full of fake moans and requests. Good luck with that.
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by TruthsFM: 2:49pm On Jan 25
Her apologies is acceptable
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Cromagnon: 2:58pm On Jan 25
ClassicMan202:
Rich people and stinginess Na 5 & 6

how do you think they became rich? Not by throwing money away
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Tareq1105: 2:59pm On Jan 25
Golan007:
Onigbese.

First Lady of Lagos State that never happened. She would have been worse than Aketi's wife.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Dynamicboss: 3:00pm On Jan 25
She would have looted Lagos to dust if her husband won the election last week. Onigbese gburuku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by EmekaA125(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25
haybhi1:
She shouldn't use our language 'oko mi' in her convo. Let her use the language she and her husband understand.

You no fit dey our land dey hate us con dey use style dey pander to us... we no be children. Na so Giannis tok say him mama dey vex when they tok for Yoruba as kids, when hin papa na full blood Omoluabi whose influence was important in growth of the boy...
Because say na you invent Yoruba language baa?
Imagine your audacity in determining who would use Yoruba diction or not. Get lost.
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Teeklef(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25
Cromagnon:
they become rich by looting.
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by EmekaA125(m): 3:06pm On Jan 25
money121:
Sometime you just need called out your debtor out so their can pay your debt
I see reason why all this loan app keep dragging them
Learn how to pay your Debt
Awon Onigbese jatijati😡😡
Oniranu oloshi omo irankiran gbogbowon jati jati.

1 Like

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Teeklef(m): 3:06pm On Jan 25
Dynamicboss:
She would have looted Lagos to dust if her husband won the election last week. Onigbese gburuku
what do you expect from a daughter of a looter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by iamdapsyj(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25
Golan007:
Onigbese.

No mind am, na because that guy cast am, she for no pay shishi to him and she wan become first lady of Lagos State..... shior🤣😂

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Klington: 3:17pm On Jan 25
seunmsg:

She offended Chika and not her husband or Twitter users. Why make the apology more about her husband? She should have apologized directly to Chika if she’s sincere. This is nothing but a faux apology issued go gain cheap political points. This evil, wicked greedy, and arrogant woman must never be allowed to become the First Lady of Lagos state.

She's not the cause of your problem.
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by iReddington: 3:19pm On Jan 25
Pimine:

Is she wrong tho? I think I don't have the full picture but based off of what I just read here on Nairaland, the social media manager seemed lazy and had a lackadaisical attitude to the job she was paying him for. She brought up the issue several times and he promised to change but never did.

One thing I know about rich folks is they don't throw money away and that's why they are able to accumulate it. If you don't do the job well, you haven't fulfilled your end of the bargain and are, therefore, at the customers mercy.

What am I missing?
Yes you're missing your common sense, if someone is not doing a work right, you fire the person, pay them for the work done and get someone else, not adding more jobs and contracts for them piling up their salaries for 4 good years and now decide not to pay. the way some of you reason like oafs and toddlers on a public forum tho 🤦

1 Like

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Golan007: 3:21pm On Jan 25
iamdapsyj:

No mind am, na because that guy cast am, she for no pay shishi to him and she wan become first lady of Lagos State..... shior🤣😂

She go don dey promise am say when she go become First Lady she go come pay

grin

1 Like

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Slytiger: 3:22pm On Jan 25
Cromagnon:
The girl's dad looted the state he governed as military administrator.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by jude79(m): 3:23pm On Jan 25
seunmsg:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Dressed In Traditional Arabian Clothing / Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO / Photo Of MKO Abiola And Dele Alake After 1993 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.