Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu (16301 Views)

Governor Eno Complains Of Being Distracted By Too Many Visits From Politicians / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women / Recession: SERAP Asks Buhari To Cut Cost Of Governance, Not Public Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:22pm On Jan 25
VaselineCrew:
APC supporters, some I sometimes believe are demons, will soon be here to castigate and denigrate

How much is like 300 watt solar panel on average in Nigeria?

Lets say it's around N80,000. Let's convert this to dollars, which would be about $88.

Now, your government claims you are a poor country, and you have to WAIT to see any benefits as a citizen, yet the same government will spend $500,000 for Hotel bills for a week.

Now, how many 300 watt solar panels can $500,000 buy?

$500,000  = 5,681, 300 watt panels.
--------
$88

How many watts can theoretically be generated from 5,681 300 watt solar panels?

5,681 x 300 = 1,704,300 watts = 1,704 kilowatts  ~ 2MW

This could power a University, multiple Universities, Hospitals across a state, many many homes.

Yet your leaders will tell you that the reason your Universities don't have electricity in 2024 is because, blah blah blah..., meanwhile the same leaders that just told you 5 mins ago that we are broke, are willing so burn $500,000 in a week, just like that.

My own is that, why do these evil politicians still have avid supporters? I can understand somewhat if you are getting paid like them legendhero and the rest, but those you meet on the street, that claim "our brother", like, what is wrong with those type of people? Mosquito is biting you, you can't pay bills, but you are voting for "our brother", chai

Bro you analysis is top notch this people don't understand how much would be save from these unnecessary spending but for some reason they want to make Peter obi idea look irrelevant by attacking his achievement as the governor of Anambra state
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25
Does Nigeria with what is happening look like a country that has a president?
Lookawaybrand:

Who is Nigeria President?
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Chibuzoripob: 8:24pm On Jan 25
cool good.@last CHIMA-OBI don confam Tinubu as his PRESIDENT grin wink cheesy.

OBI and his OBIDIENTS go CRY till 2037 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:24pm On Jan 25
KosiGee:

Are you into solar panel business sir? An expert in this field is needed by someone.

Dm sir. Location?
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:25pm On Jan 25
Shawnnn01:
Coming from this same foolish criminal that is yet to account for the presidential donation he got almost a year after election.

This foolish bastard Pandora Criminal get mind sha but I know blame na naija mumu never do. A die hard criminal that looted ₦250 million monthly as governor to his ware house in Lagos is the one saying this rubbish.

Did this fool fund the looting from his pocket before he was caught by Marvel Akpoyibo the then Lagos commissioner of police ? This fool should continue to thank God that Miko Okiro his Igbo kinsmen was Inspector General of the police at that time, the bastard for still de Kirikiri they chop bean till now.

See them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ always trying to equate evil deeds of this administration u can never see them stand on the truth without being tribalistic
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by MT: 8:26pm On Jan 25
This man did not frown at the Labour Senators and House of Rep for collecting the SUV Largesse cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now, he was advising Tinubu.

What an irony.

2 Likes

Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Chibuzoripob: 8:27pm On Jan 25
illicit:
He is the JAGABAN

The PRESIDENT

Public asset, Nigeria has to pay for anything he does...

If u don't like it, drink ERROR BEER cool grin

πŸ₯΅

1 Like

Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Shawnnn01: 8:30pm On Jan 25
Hopeless defender of Agulu criminal labouring in vain m pain foe their daily stipend.

You guys should well done, I can understand you don't want your monthly stipend owed like GRV owed your hopeless paid colleagues but with me you clown will only be labouring in vain.

I no get talk with you clown go n call the Pandora Criminal Peter obi himself to address my accusations.

Funkyswagzz:

See them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ always trying to equate evil deeds of this administration u can never see them stand on the truth without being tribalistic
ShangTsung000:

IYOO

Can you listen to yourself?
Pls read this your comment again,but this time,a little bit slower. Thanks.

ONYE ANWULU!!?
udeh3:

Where you part of those who donated? And after donating, and the election was over, if you are a donor, are you saying there was no account or audit carried out and report sent to donors?

1 Like

Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by obawinner(m): 8:31pm On Jan 25
Peter Obi hypocrisy yet he was here during Jonathan era

1 Like

Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:33pm On Jan 25
Peter The Rock!
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:34pm On Jan 25
Shawnnn01:
Hopeless defender of Agulu criminal labouring in vain m pain foe their daily stipend.

You guys should well done, I can understand you don't want your monthly stipend owed like GRV owed your hopeless paid colleagues but with me you clown will only be labouring in vain.

I no get talk with you clown go n call the Pandora Criminal Peter obi himself to address my accusations.

Bro you don't know how dumb and stupid u sound.. never knew u guys have such a low IQ.

1 Like

Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Branco6(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25
Chibuzoripob:
cool good.@last CHIMA-OBI don confam Tinubu as his PRESIDENT grin wink cheesy.

OBI and his OBIDIENTS go CRY till 2037 grin grin
Yes o
Dem go cry well well
But wait o...
Fuel is 600 plus per litre
Foodstuffs prices are through the roof
Transport too
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Urgent1Million: 8:37pm On Jan 25
VaselineCrew:
APC supporters, some I sometimes believe are demons, will soon be here to castigate and denigrate

How much is like 300 watt solar panel on average in Nigeria?

Lets say it's around N80,000. Let's convert this to dollars, which would be about $88.

Now, your government claims you are a poor country, and you have to WAIT to see any benefits as a citizen, yet the same government will spend $500,000 for Hotel bills for a week.

Now, how many 300 watt solar panels can $500,000 buy?

$500,000  = 5,681, 300 watt panels.
--------
$88

How many watts can theoretically be generated from 5,681 300 watt solar panels?

5,681 x 300 = 1,704,300 watts = 1,704 kilowatts  ~ 2MW

This could power a University, multiple Universities, Hospitals across a state, many many homes.

Yet your leaders will tell you that the reason your Universities don't have electricity in 2024 is because, blah blah blah..., meanwhile the same leaders that just told you 5 mins ago that we are broke, are willing so burn $500,000 in a week, just like that.

My own is that, why do these evil politicians still have avid supporters? I can understand somewhat if you are getting paid like them legendhero and the rest, but those you meet on the street, that claim "our brother", like, what is wrong with those type of people? Mosquito is biting you, you can't pay bills, but you are voting for "our brother", chai

More than 70% of Nigerian youth are poor.
Out of this number, over 50% are uneducated.
Of the less than 50% that are educated, more than 85% are not enlightened.
Over 65% of the enlightened ones are tribalistic and about 15% are religious fanatics.
Of the remaining 20%, half of them don't care what happens in their country and the remaining half who care are social media ranters.
So tell me, who's gonna change the country?
Politicians know that Nigerian youth have survival as a priority. They intentionally create poverty and offer succour to those who are thuggish to win their followership.
Poverty in Nigeria is created intentionally and weaponised.
Until we find a way to properly enlightened all our educated from folks, the problems of this country will keep multiplying.

1 Like

Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by ShangTsung000: 8:37pm On Jan 25
Shawnnn01:

IYOO...

Lemme ask you a simple question,"are you happy with the goings on in Nigeria?" If so,you're welcome.

ONYE ANWULU!!!

1 Like

Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25
Shawnnn01:
Coming from this same foolish criminal that is yet to account for the presidential donation he got almost a year after election.

This foolish bastard Pandora Criminal get mind sha but I know blame na naija mumu never do. A die hard criminal that looted ₦250 million monthly as governor to his ware house in Lagos is the one saying this rubbish.

Did this fool fund the looting from his pocket before he was caught by Marvel Akpoyibo the then Lagos commissioner of police ? This fool should continue to thank God that Miko Okiro his Igbo kinsmen was Inspector General of the police at that time, the bastard for still de Kirikiri they chop bean till now.

You sound foolish unfortunately
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by unavailablecity: 8:37pm On Jan 25
As hii dey pain them

1 Like

Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Shawnnn01: 8:38pm On Jan 25
Coming from a paid clown labouring in vain n pain like GRV wife employed online dealer. Na your type I go de waste precious hour reply shior !

Go find one dirty gutter Sidon foe Agulu or upper iweka where you mate de waste away their lives. I no be your mate no matter how you diced it.

Funkyswagzz:

Bro you don't know how dumb and stupid u sound.. never knew u guys have such a low IQ.
LalastiklaIa:

You sound foolish unfortunately
ShangTsung000:

IYOO...

Lemme ask you a simple question,"are you happy with the goings on in Nigeria?" If so,you're welcome.

ONYE ANWULU!!!

See them regurgitating what they have been program to say online. Shameless lot.

1 Like

Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by funshint(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25
So he doesn't know the President himself is Nigeria's property. This hypocrite should come and tell us if he spent a dime of his money when he was governor of Anambra state. Pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by freeborn02: 8:39pm On Jan 25
illicit:
He is the JAGABAN

The PRESIDENT

If u don't like it, drink beer

πŸ₯΅

Lolz. Nigeria must pay even if it renders your family useless grin
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Olmautos: 8:40pm On Jan 25
Na your Papa Money E dey Spend? You have been Brain washed by Bro Peter Deceitful

uote author=Iykopee post=128120178] grin Thief'nubu the illiterate doesn't know what a private visit entails.

He spends public money like a thief without mercy while his minions groan under earth scorching poverty.[/quote]
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Iykopee(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25
Olmautos:

Na your Papa Money E dey Spend? You have been Brain washed by Bro Peter Deceitful

uote author=Iykopee post=128120178] grin Thief'nubu the illiterate doesn't know what a private visit entails.

He spends public money like a thief without mercy while his minions groan under earth scorching poverty.

Because you no get papa, it's natural to attack mine. Rest in peace abobaku.πŸ€—
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Chibuzoripob: 8:42pm On Jan 25
sad Keep pushing. We'll come out of the this economy wahala soon.
Branco6:

Yes o
Dem go cry well well
But wait o...
Fuel is 600 plus per litre
Foodstuffs prices are through the roof
Transport too
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by excellentj4teal(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25
Obi and his goins has lot of years to cry. Infact they should be dubbed the town criers. The president of Nigeria is a property of Nigeria if they don't have sense to know. Everything he does is a concern to Nigeria. How can you say a sitting president should fund private visit from his personal money. Even the budget has a percentage been earmarked for such activities. The concern should be to reduce irrelevant travels and afterall, Tinubu has never undergone unnecessary travels unlike his predecessors. I laugh in Agulu mixed with upper iweka. Obi has a long way to wail.

1 Like

Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Heterodox(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25
Is that constitutionally allowed?

Is that even administratively possible?

Being the President of a Nation, and the governor of a state are not quite the same.

I believe the President will be advised against it.

Protocol things.
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25
Shawnnn01:
Coming from a paid clown labouring in vain n pain like GRV wife employed online dealer. Na your type I go de waste precious hour reply shior !

Go find one dirty gutter Sidon foe Agulu or upper iweka we're you mate de waste away their lives. I no be your mate no matter how you diced it.

Dude u absolutely insane that's what I have to tell u.. all of u are crazy never seen anything so toxic like u guys. Look at the people they say are accommodating πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ even after election u r not yet satisfied how can one loose election yet u r still attacking him isn't that hatred

1 Like

Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Wallade(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25
Splashme:
Private Visits should be at your expense, not with public funds - Peter Obi tells Tinubu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02p5YezLw9gSktce6SsYEs83Dni2cKzQwZPwx74s3kGhEhpa2htH7vVx9ZE6rDLzYal&id=100046913660470&mibextid=Nif5oz

Obi should just shut up when he has nothing reasonable to say

1 Like

Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by illicit(m): 8:50pm On Jan 25
freeborn02:

Lolz. Nigeria must pay even if it renders your family useless grin

Is ur family useless already? lol

πŸ₯΅

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by ShangTsung000: 8:51pm On Jan 25
Shawnnn01:

Go find one dirty gutter Sidon foe Agulu or upper iweka we're you mate de waste away their lives. I no be your mate no matter how you diced it.

See them regurgitating what they have been program to say online. Shameless lot.

IYOO....

In all you said you didn't answer my question. How will you be my mate when your reasoning is this low. You must be a retard. Get a grip on yourself. No one is the cause of your poverty.

ONYE ANWULU!!!.
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by arantess: 8:54pm On Jan 25
yarimo:
Is like you guys think obi is important in national issue grin grin
But he lives rent free in your brain
The joke is on you

3 Likes

Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Honestey: 8:55pm On Jan 25
Seconded this motion Sir Peteru
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:55pm On Jan 25
illicit:
He is the JAGABAN

The PRESIDENT

If u don't like it, drink beer

πŸ₯΅
It's high time we start mentioning u alongside yarimo legendhero,templar Landry nd the rest
Re: Fund 'Private Visits' from Your Pocket, Not Public Funds - Obi Tells Tinubu by VIKTO83(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25
That faulty escavator was caused by a woman carrying heavy luggage on a trolly bag on that escavator.
I treated a patient who fractured his scapular on that process on 1st December 2023. Then patient is still nursing d injury till today.
I believe the FAAN ought yo have taken prompt step in fixing it than leave it till date.
Probably they are waiting to follow due process while they don't mind about due process when they want to looth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us / Fashola Orders Kalu’s Sealed House Re-Opened / Anambra Governorship Election: Awka Remains Calm, Traffic Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.