Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Relationship Wahala. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Wahala. (1094 Views)

(relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone / Religion and relationship wahala / Relationship Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Wahala. by stan4b(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25
Hello guys!!!
Pls, I need some advise.
My soon to be wife, already engaged. We have been together for more than a year now. She's currently serving in Benue, while I'm staying in Delta.
We have had our ups and downs. Some of the major issue we have been having is her closeness to guys, she likes making friends and talking with guys.
The major issue now is, yesterday I went through her status on Whatsapp, and saw the picture of a man she posted and captioned it as " THIS IS THE MAN BEHIND MY HAPPINESS". A man she just met this month o, cos she started service this month.
She said the man gave her money to celebrate her birthday, which was this January, that's why she did what she did.
Anyways, I already blocked her on Whatsapp and on my phone. Told her our relationship is over. She should continue being with the man that is behind her happiness. So guys, is it bad i cut off our relationship because of that??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relationship Wahala. by Cerebellum: 3:50pm On Jan 25
I still wonder where most of you see these type of girls and how comfortable you're dating them
Unfortunately, after seeing all the red flags, your brain automatically ignores them

You're on your own anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Wahala. by Jeon(f): 3:52pm On Jan 25
Nah, it not , just cut it off.

At least she found another happiness.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relationship Wahala. by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Jan 25
stan4b:
β–  Hello guys!!! Pls, I need some advise. My soon to be wife, already engaged. We have been together for more than a year now. She's currently serving in Benue, while I'm staying in Delta. We have had our ups and downs. Some of the major issue we have been having is her closeness to guys, she likes making friends and talking with guys. The major issue now is, yesterday I went through her status on Whatsapp, and saw the picture of a man she posted and captioned it as " THIS IS THE MAN BEHIND MY HAPPINESS". A man she just met this month o, cos she started service this month.
She said the man gave her money to celebrate her birthday, which was this January, that's why she did what she did.
β–  Anyways, I already blocked her on Whatsapp and on my phone. Told her our relationship is over. She should continue being with the man that is behind her happiness. So guys, is it bad is cut off our relationship because of that??
What is wrong with you @OP? If her being close to other men is a red flag for you then leave her and go find yourself a woman who will not be close to other men. It is really that simple! undecided

So you already broke up with her and are here to beat your chest about it or something? oi! undecided

Look, there are men out there who are confident enough in themselves to not mind their significant other having close male friends. That you are small-minded about that does not mean you are a better man. It simply means it is a red-flag for you β€” something you are not able to handle. Does not make the woman a bad woman nor does it make you a better man either. End of story!

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wahala. by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Jan 25
Jeon:
Nah, it not , just cut it off. At least she found another happiness.
Abi o!! Make him go find his own happiness while she finds hers elsewhere o'jare! grin

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wahala. by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:08pm On Jan 25
LMAO grin imagine your wife-to-be saying a man is the source of her happiness and that man is not you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship Wahala. by yarimo(m): 4:21pm On Jan 25
You did the right thing, she will regained her sense after the NYSC. Make sure from now on you should look for someone to replace her in your life. That relationship is Dead don't decive yourself. Alot of relationship do tumble immediately one of you go for NYSC, especially if the state is far from where you are
stan4b:
Hello guys!!!
Pls, I need some advise.
My soon to be wife, already engaged. We have been together for more than a year now. She's currently serving in Benue, while I'm staying in Delta.
We have had our ups and downs. Some of the major issue we have been having is her closeness to guys, she likes making friends and talking with guys.
The major issue now is, yesterday I went through her status on Whatsapp, and saw the picture of a man she posted and captioned it as " THIS IS THE MAN BEHIND MY HAPPINESS". A man she just met this month o, cos she started service this month.
Anyways, I already blocked her on Whatsapp and on my phone. Told her our relationship is over. She should continue being with the man that is behind her happiness. So guys, is it bad i cut off our relationship because of that??
Re: Relationship Wahala. by Namaster: 5:50pm On Jan 25
She's experiencing the high of her service year. All women who go for service do. And they ALL Bleep around during their service.

But she's going to come begging when the HANGOVER hits her like a tsunami after the service.

DON'T TAKE THE BIIITCH BACK.

Meantime, add her to the list of people that are dead to you. No communication whatsoever. Let it sink in that you're DONE.

GIrl could not even be bothered to hide her infidelity. ZERO respect.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wahala. by Qatar2022: 5:57pm On Jan 25
stan4b:
Hello guys!!!
Pls, I need some advise.
You still call a girl like that your gf abi wife to be? You be mugu

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wahala. by tochez24(m): 7:15pm On Jan 25
Kobojunkie:
What is wrong with you @OP? If her being close to other men is a red flag for you then leave her and go find yourself a woman who will not be close to other men. It is really that simple! undecided

So you already broke up with her and are here to beat your chest about it or something? oi! undecided

Look, there are men out there who are confident enough in themselves to not mind their significant other having close male friends. That you are small-minded about that does not mean you are a better man. It simply means it is a red-flag for you β€” something you are not able to handle. Does not make the woman a bad woman nor does it make you a better man either. End of story!

LMAO πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If i tell you my mind like dis ehhh i might be banned for life🀐

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Wahala. by muller101(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25
Kobojunkie:

Most times you see the reality of life as if you read it from ancient history.which man will be comfortable in such situation. Quit fantasy and embrace reality pls.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Wahala. by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Jan 25
muller101:
Most times you see the reality of life as if you read it from ancient history.which man will be comfortable in such situation. Quit fantasy and embrace reality pls.
The tiny-brained African, ladies and gentlemen! He thinks everyone out there has to see the world exactly as he does β€” hate what he hates and love only that which he loves. grin
Re: Relationship Wahala. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:08am On Jan 26
Stop taking Nigerian ladies serious.They are shallow minded

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wahala. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:09am On Jan 26
Stop taking Nigerian ladies serious.They are shallow minded.if I close from work.i will write a short story of how I treat some of them who fall in my trap

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Wahala. by Yadid(m): 7:00am On Jan 26
The level of disrespect! You did well.

Do you think the babe would take it easy with you if it had been you who posted one of your female friends with that caption? Let no one deceive you, you did well ending it.

However, I have a hunch you will still go back to the girl. Phew!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Wahala. by Funmy23: 7:05am On Jan 26
Yadid:
The level of disrespect! You did well.

Do you think the babe would take it easy with you if it had been you who posted one of your female friends with that caption? Let no one deceive you, you did well ending it.

However, I have a hunch you will still go back to the girl. Phew!
Very disrespectful and someone up there is subtly defending it.. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Wahala. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:16am On Jan 26
I get small free time now,guys.when dealing with ladies you should be smarter and confident.no even shake.I had one girl ,who thought I took her serious ,just because I tried to see her everyday after work,wen i dey Naija,i knew she had other paroles,but Nothing concern me grin.she complained about some HND sch issues because she just get admission.total bill 400k grin,I laugh.I agreed to give her part 200k, grin.i lied,confam lies. grin.I told her when I will leave Naija and immidiately I land I will send her the money.before I left the country, I set trap,I no call her or see her for 3 days,she dey like form first to call or chat.i kuku japa,she no chat me for 2 weeks.i happy diee.she chat me after 2 month,fear no let am ask me for the money.O ti lo.just be smarter.she later message me say she wan marry,for her mind,hoping I will support. grin.i no even answer am.imagine if I was still seeing and chatting her,keeping in touch,she for get mind ask for the money.but I set my trap ,I know she will fall.And she fall yakata

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Wahala. by motionarena: 7:58am On Jan 26
stan4b:
Hello guys!!!
Pls, I need some advise.

They don tidy your soon to be wife from behind

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wahala. by lordnkem000(m): 10:10am On Jan 26
Kobojunkie:

One of the reasons I have admired you for long is your ability to not be sentimental in issues but of recently you have changed. What happened? Your recent responses has been one sided and bias. It's not your quality so i beg you to come back

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wahala. by Ballzproblem2: 10:19am On Jan 26
a woman that likes making friends with guys is a huge red flaggrin .

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wahala. by Streetmovement(m): 10:44am On Jan 26
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Op no mind any idiot for here wey wan blackmail you with cheap emotional women lies, make I cap you the legit, no idiot born of a woman wey never mad finish or dey in her right senses go fit run that package wey your wife to be, abi ex wife to be, run.

It's good you cut ties with her and never look back because if you do na thunder go fire you, and let me warn you not everything is a joke.

That statement is very expensive for a woman who was about to be married, even for ordinary girlfriend na still huge red flag.

Make I stop here sha make I no go insult person papa
Re: Relationship Wahala. by Savedday2: 11:32am On Jan 26
A whole Warri guy, na him want SIMP for girl?

Guy, remove ur mind from that girl and turn her to sex object till she go get sense.

Why are 9ja girls, always useless?
Re: Relationship Wahala. by Itiskdg121(m): 11:43am On Jan 26
It's what it is.
The only language a woman/Nigerian woman understands is MONEY.

Read it again
Re: Relationship Wahala. by malaria(f): 6:59pm On Jan 26
I think both of you do not want the same thing. You want commitment, she is not ready for that .
Re: Relationship Wahala. by Demigod22: 7:31pm On Jan 26
Kobojunkie:

So, for a lady who is engaged to post another man she just met as the man behind her happiness on her status, because he gave her money for her birthday is uniqueness in her, that the op suppose to handle?

No reasonable man will be comfortable with that in the name of self confidence.
Re: Relationship Wahala. by Demigod22: 7:41pm On Jan 26
OP, you did what any reasonable man will do. Cut her off. NYSC cruise the shack most girls. One had huge crush on me like that, after much persuasion from my guys, we get down, only for her fiance to come around one day looking for me because according to him, I am his wife to be best friend.

Girls are not worth the stress at long run. She isn't adding any value to you either. Just lock up, the Tiv man won't bang her for long, she will soon come begging.
Re: Relationship Wahala. by Snowx: 8:07pm On Jan 26
Just imagine she's engaged and post another man with such write up what kind of generation of girls we have bikonu... dey make men afraid of getting married when you know you re due to get married ..God please have mercy on me as I am looking for my own wife to settle down..coz what I am Seing now among these daughters of eve is making me wonder..
Re: Relationship Wahala. by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Jan 26
Demigod22:
βˆ† So, for a lady who is engaged to post another man she just met as the man behind her happiness on her status, because he gave her money for her birthday is uniqueness in her, that the op suppose to handle?
No reasonable man will be comfortable with that in the name of self confidence.
Reasonable is not as defined as you or your particular redflags. Know this and you come closer to figuring out why the world is so diverse. undecided

There are many men and women out there for whom your particular red flags are not headaches. That it is a red flag for you does not mean it has to be for everyone else. lipsrsealed
Re: Relationship Wahala. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26
lipsrsealed
Good....I love the way you cut it off cuz she no worth am at all.
Re: Relationship Wahala. by Demigod22: 9:27pm On Jan 26
Kobojunkie:
Reasonable is not as defined as you or your particular redflags. Know this and you come closer to figuring out why the world is so diverse. undecided

There are many men and women out there for whom your particular red flags are not headaches. That it is a red flag for you does not mean it has to be for everyone else. lipsrsealed

I quoted you before seeing your moniker and realized it's waste of time. So cheating now is individualistic perspective in the context op explained?
Re: Relationship Wahala. by Kobojunkie: 9:33pm On Jan 26
Demigod22:
βˆ† I quoted you before seeing your moniker and realized it's waste of time. So cheating now is individualistic perspective in the context op explained?
Op didn't say he was being cheated on so why do you assert that she did? Like I said, not everyone walks around with a stick up there where it concerns relating with others even while in a relationship. lipsrsealed
Re: Relationship Wahala. by Jman06(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26
Kobojunkie:

You always like to type rubbish!
The girl posting another man's picture and even describing him as THE MAN BEHIND HER HAPPINESS is the worst form of cheating! I'm sure if Op was the one who posted another lady's picture with such caption, the ex wouldn't be "big minded" enough to take that. Even you would have castigated him for such!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex With Someone Else's Man/woman: / Though I Like Her / A Word To The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.