Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

I Hate Nigeria My Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate Nigeria My Country (292 Views)

Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno / Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan / Why Most Igbos Hate Nigeria - Expert Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Nigeria My Country by Newton2024: 8:37pm On Jan 25
I hate Nigeria with all my heart .

May it never be well with all politicians who contributed to how this country is like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Nigeria My Country by EmirGold(m): 9:00pm On Jan 25
Biafla or death
Re: I Hate Nigeria My Country by budaatum: 9:22pm On Jan 25
Newton2024:

May it never be well with all politicians who contributed to how this country is like this.

I'm certain the politicians will make you hate Nigeria even more with all your heart since they are bound to take more care of themselves the worst Nigeria gets.

Perhaps you should instead learn to love your Nigerian self more and be more responsible for electing leaders that would make you love Nigeria more.

1 Share

Re: I Hate Nigeria My Country by AFunJar: 9:31pm On Jan 25
EmirGold:
Biafla or death

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hate Nigeria My Country by tsdarkside(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25
hating nigeria will bring you nothing.....

atleast you still have a place you can call home no matter how messed up it is because of politicians....

dont forget you are not more tolerated abroad than at home....
the hate for foreighners is growin abroad....
Re: I Hate Nigeria My Country by Afospecialk: 9:43pm On Jan 25
I love dot in a circle people πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

They always hate

That's why they always have HBP πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: I Hate Nigeria My Country by Greenback: 10:51pm On Jan 25
Afospecialk:
I love dot in a circle people πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

They always hate

That's why they always have HBP πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
You are the one having it cos you don't know where the op hails from and you keep having sleepless nights over them 😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Nigeria My Country by Peakdesign23(m): 10:53pm On Jan 25
There’s absolutely nothing you can do about the situation.
Re: I Hate Nigeria My Country by APCNig: 10:54pm On Jan 25
Newton2024:

Use the Lagoon or Sniper Insecticide
Re: I Hate Nigeria My Country by APCNig: 10:55pm On Jan 25
EmirGold:
Biafla or death

You will never get Biafra. If you opt for death, just go and slap a soldier in front of a barrack

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria ranks second with lowest cost of living 2024 / Opinion: On The Effect Of Fuel Subsidy Removal And Floating Of Naira. / Fulani Bandits Should Continue To Have Field Day Till Igbos Get To Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.