Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? (11280 Views)

4 Things That Made Your Future / Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? / Staying Focused On Your Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by REZIGIRL(f): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2007
My dream is to be of impact in all areas of life, to my generation and all aspect of life.

Maritally, to make my home a "HAVEN" on earth for my hubby, children, in-laws, & those around me and that my family will be a reference to other families.

Financially, to be financially free (working seriously on that now) and to be a "son of consolation" to the body of Christ and those around me.

Socially, to put smiles on pple's faces. I'm working on at least training 10 persons that are not related to me thru the university.

Career-wise, to become a name among female engineers in Nigeria and in the international oil & gas sector.

And many more that I can't put in here. See me in camera.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by mekoyo(m): 9:11am On Sep 26, 2007
To have a great impact in the society.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by niceuzor: 9:56am On Sep 26, 2007
To be the Richest man in Nigeria. cool in Jesus name AMEN.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by babysexy: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2007
in the next five years i see my self preaching to a large crowd,my husband and lovely children, i also see my self as a mother to the orphans and a daugther to the old people.I pray that God should help me to achieve all these
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2007
My dream is to help build a better future for Nigerian Children. Every child will have adquate nutrition, Access to health care and good education.
I also dream of a future with young solution oriented Nigerian Youths
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by edusegzy(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2007
my dream is to get a dream to commit my life to.
i have never dreamt anything that has not come to pass.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by oluphemmy(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2007
Next Five Years,
"Seems too far away yet close by next corner, yet dreams come true all u ve to do is HAVE FAITH,

>There is no Hurt Made In Dreaming, I Can Dream It,s A Simple Thing"<
In Five Years
I Want to Start My Architectural Practice,Float A Real Estate/ Property Company,Start My Multi-Media/Architectural 3D Presentations Outfit and Run One Of The Best Organizations in Nigeria By then,
Ultimately Have A Wife And Kid By then,

Not BAD UHHHHH TINU
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by beelki(f): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2007
my dream is to be the first lady of nigeria  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by tinu97(f): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2007
niceuzor:

To be the Richest man in Nigeria. cool in Jesus name AMEN.

I say a big amen, but you have to work very hard. Don't sleep much, let your sleep be between 3-4 hours daily, Have a good financial plans, begin to invest and never stop investing, give because the more u give the more you have and above all put your trust in God because it is in God that you can have true riches, true and lasting riches(wealth) comes from him.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by tinu97(f): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2007
beelki:

my dream is to be the first lady of nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy
then be ready to marry a politician.

@waledudu

be ready for the fight, you have many politicians to contend with ooooo
to become Nigeria president is not a jokeoooooo.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Gheorghe(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2007
DREAMS SWEET DREEMS.

My 5 years dream started 2004,

To be an established leader in the I.C.T. world and impact my generation,

3 years gone,i work in an I.T. firm, have my own registered firm (ltd), gaining experience

and making contacts all over. By HIS grace,mid next year i would have pulled out

completely to hit the market and be an employer of ladour.

Dream to be happily married to my Angle, have beautiful kids and to finally obey the call of

God to serve either as a minister or whatever.

DREAMS SWEET DREAMS. ONLY IF U CAN SEE UR FUTURE AND ALLOW GOD TO LEAD U, LEAST U STRUGGLE TIRELESSLY
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by telescorpy: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2007
HMMMMMMMMMM my future dreams include : Being a top Model,having an NGO to cater and care for the abandoned aged in our society,(cuz i think its quite heartbreaking and sad to see old folks begging for survival),and to become a top ICT Professional.plus being seriously financially independent wouldnt hurt wink
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by abbeyboy(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2007
Hmmm!!!
Five years from now, i'm looking forward to my masters and then setting up my educational centre(not a school), a manufacturing company, a service provider,a law degree and maybe start a family.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Nevada: 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2007
Own a world class accounting firm - CRESTFIELD ASSOCIATES (a firm Chartered Accountants)
while still working as a chartered accountant in a multi-national Oil and Gas company.

Working towards retiring at 39 -40, then travel to beautiful cities of the world.

So shall it be,in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by fesse(f): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2007
i want to be my own boss. marry and have my own kids.

1 Like

Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by anitas: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2007
I will be a big time enterprenuer in IT base both locally and internationally.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by CuteAngel(f): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2007
Hmmmn my dream is to be the best in my career, as in be a guru as a Computer Scienctist. Get all my certifications and my Masters/Phd Degrees. Get married to a God fearing, loving, caring and Understanding dude, have my 3 kids (the sex does not matter).
And the most is to MAKE HEAVEN .

So help me God!
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2007
My Dreams:
Marry 4 wives
Set up a power giving company in nigeria
Take the company public and sell my stake
Retire to the caymen island and live happily ever after.
Can i hear an Amen somebody?
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by larriederm(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2007
thank god for your life, u have spoken very well and i must tell all of you that u guys dream well.
AS FOR ME I WANT TO BE MY SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAY GOD HELP ME
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by larriederm(m): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2007
thank god for your life, u have spoken very well and i must tell all of you that u guys dream well.
   AS FOR ME I WANT TO BE MY SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAY GOD HELP ME
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by talktome: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2007
I want to be own an IT consulting firm and I want to be married to a woman that loves me. I want to travel the world and i want to retire in the next five years!!
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by deb(m): 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2007
I want to be one of the most successful enterprenuers in Nigeria.

I have a blog site that I just created http://exploplusmag.com . You can get motivated to making
your dreams become a reality by reading through.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by yongbabe(f): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2007
my dream is 2 become a criminal lawyer ( hopefully when i am 23\24) .
after graduation i will go into acting ( Nollywood. so yall get ready 2 hear ma name.)
earn a lot of money, get married to a handsome rich man ( not for the money. i just like bein comfortable.)
gie birth 3 kids 2 boys n a girl.

my dream is 2 help clean our streets n name over here and back home.
so whenever people say "i am Nigerian" it would no longer be like a taboo.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by opensource(m): 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2007
my dream is to have completed my BSc and Master programme .Then get a good job and have a stock portfolio of about 10 million naira.

I also dream of setting up a very big Shopping Mart ( Like walmart , shoprite) and many more in my area then also a big boutique

So help me God
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by justme3(m): 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2007
My dream is to graduate with a 1st class degree (though my current CGPA is a mess when compared to that)

To work as an investment banker somewhere (i hear the job pays well, lol, )

To be a father to an adorable copy of myself, though un-married.

All this by the time i m 27.

Wether i m working towards it or not is another issue altogether.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2007
opensource:

my dream is to have completed my BSc and Master programme .Then get a good job and have a stock portfolio of about 10 million naira.

I also dream of setting up a very big Shopping Mart ( Like walmart , shoprite) and many more in my area then also a big boutique

So help me God

Nice, Here's Hoping you get your heart's desire !

Kobojunkie! grin
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by biggozz(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2007
I HAVE A DREAM!

That one day the image and glory of Africa starting from my belove Nigeria would both be restored and held up high among all nations.

I believe in Africa!
I believe in Nigeria!
I dream that in the next 5 years young Nigerians like you and me would have staked a hold on one of the societal niusances and make it our dream to correct.

Africa and Nigeria have something to export to the continents.

I dream to die seeing that I have solved the one that causes me sleepless nignt " TO RESTORE THE DIGNITY OF MANKIND" through human resource rehabilitation ( i mean prostitutes, touts, criminals, cultists, prisoners and their likes) to help them become who God created them to be! Amen.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2007
WHo created this Forum?? Where are the LAUGHTER , ROLLING LAUGHTER  and the OH MY GOSH, I AM LAUGHING SO HARD I AM GONNA CRY emoticons ?? THEY ARE SERIOUSLY NEEDED IN HERE!!

ROMBL

Kobojunkie
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by rufaai(m): 12:30am On Sep 27, 2007
Well,

I've a very big dream, Really BIG! - I want to be self employed and engaged in BIG BUSINESSES mostly in the Mechanical and IT sections.

I study B.Sc Physics and I am a very good Web Designer and Developer building my second Carrier in the Hosting Industries.

Mansion House - Luxurious Jeep - Beautiful Wife - Brilliant Children - Happy Family - Private Business - Hereafter (Paradise)

Big DREAMS - I love Impleting the Plans, I can see my future brightening like a star
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Maxidoe(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2007
I want to make huge and very significant noticeable change to the IT sector in Nigeria in particular and Africa as a whole.that is perfecting and greatly improving the usage of macromedia i.e flash and dreamweaver.Happily married with happy cute and extremely happy kids and a wife,self employed and ability to afford to travel round the world.And also set up an NGO that is committed to giving succor to the less privileged.And most importantly have the fear of God and do his bidding,Thank you Lord for you are a prayer answering God,thank you because i know you would answer my prayers and even do more,for in Jesus name i have prayed.AMEN
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by nawa1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2007
my dream is to take off the 419 tag labeled on nigeria and be recognise for that
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by ruderake(m): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2007
One thing i noticed about being successful is to bring out a business that will make other biz grow. They have to contact you b4 they suceed.

Look at John D rockefeller

Bill Gates

Steve Jobs

Even in nigeri, lookat MTN,Celtel,Glo,Oil Companies,
without thier services,some biz cant thrive

So its tym to think deep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Someone Make The Right Choice / Minimum Wage: Know Your New Salary / Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.