Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? (11282 Views)

4 Things That Made Your Future / Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? / Staying Focused On Your Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Nushi77: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2007
My future plans is to split Nigeria into three parts and stop ethnic war and hatred.
I have a secured future already with 5 kids. My first son is doing his final year in Civil Engineering at Columbia University.
Let God help divide Nigeria. Hausas will find their way North, Igbos will find their way East and Yoruba will find his way. This is only when the future will be bright for all of us.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by macro: 12:09am On Sep 28, 2007
Many but let me just name one now, Build a vacation home in Dubai, nigeria, England and silicon valley grin
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Ndipe(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2007
A relationship with God

A peaceful, happy and comfortable life. No pretensions. No gimmicks. Surrounded by my family.

An opportunity to serve the underprivileged in the society.

That's all, folks. Too much money dey carry wahala itself.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by gidson12(m): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2007
Omo boys them " Na to ma the KISHI no time ooooooo"[size=20pt][/size]
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by ikamefa(f): 3:14am On Sep 30, 2007
twins( a boy and a girl) " grin "
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by giffyted(f): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2007
my dreams about the future is to be married with 3 more beautiful kids;
have a profitable buisiness of my own
form a meeting forum/fellowship/organisation where women can meet and pray as well as share their challenges, ideas etc
to be more grounded and have deeper roots in Christ
to live a life worthy and pleasing to God and propagate the goodnews of Christ

1 Like

Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by nawa1(m): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2007
my dream is to make sure all 419 bastards, deceiving and looting money from unsuspecting people, spend more than half of their remaining miserable life in jail.

1 Like

Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Goldmann(m): 2:53am On Oct 06, 2007
In 5 years, as my name suggets, Id like to be a trader in a major investment bank (say GOLDMAN SACHS)with god-like status either in london or new york, Preferrably london though, and earn probably over GBP 60,000 at the end of the year, Id also like to turn down a gold-digging girl that 1ce turned me down wen she starts 2 fall 4 me cos of my new status!!
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by akym(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2007
IN MY OWN POINT OF VIEW
Naira lander has really go far, lets just keep the fire borning. I belive we all gonna get there.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by swiftycool(m): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2008
I dream that this our generation can think of what they can do for the country
and provide a better foundation for upcomming generations
the previous ones have messed things up enough, and made life so hard
But we have to pick up the pices despite all odds and stand again!
Its time 4 us to arise and take charge, i see Nigeria stepping out of poverty
joblessness, hunger, deprivation, curruption and taking its place amongst the
greatest using our own natural and multitalented human resources
Young guys and ladies on Nairaland, deprived and impoverished this is our Call
so help us God AMEN
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by realkemmy(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2008
to be an authority in foreign capital market operations
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Ndipe(m): 6:43am On Jun 05, 2008
If there is any dream that I desire most, it is to live a life that brings Glory and Honor to my Creator, Jesus Christ of Nazareth!
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Rlst84sale(m): 7:16am On Jun 05, 2008
There are small dreams, big dreams, bad dreams, good dreams and all kinds of dream. You don't necessarily have to sleep before you dream if even you are sleeping when you dream, wake up and run with it. It is not all about where your deam takes you it is where u take your dreams.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Eddie4real(m): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2008
My Dream,, i've got a quite a long one though:

- To futher my education in one of d World's best institutions - Havard, Stanford & Imperial College.
- To start my own Firm in 'bout 5yrs from now.
- To be a billionaire Investor, Enterpreneur, Business Owner & Capitalist.
- To establish a Foundation - just like d Bill & Melinda Gates, Rockefeller & Ford foundations.
- To give to charity and missions purposes.
- To have a lovly wife & gr8t kids.
- To own a mansion in Lagos. Othes will be in London & California; also a holiday home in Bahamas.
- To be an Ambassador of my great Country Nigeria.

- My greatest dream, above all others, will be to make it to d wonderful place, Heaven.

So help me God, amen.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by slimes(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2009
To become an AAT, ACA, CFA, ACCA while having a stable family and children of course.

1 Like

Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by steve112: 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2009
My dream is to be a light that will lead people to the right path in life. added to that ,i want to be among the top ten in the entertainment industry. watch me out in the next 24 months.

1 Like

Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Tbilly(m): 7:49pm On May 03, 2022
15 years already , extra two 5 years .. pls come and motivate us to let us know is possible, I am losing it
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Contekbbc: 8:35pm On May 03, 2022
Your dream just came true!

Give me your hand let's go into the future!
cool

Tismi:
As for me, my dreams in the next 5years is to have gotten my doctorate degree,be in a management position or a BRANCH MANAGER in my bank,own a successful thriving private school and finally be married to my cute bobo and have my triplet,2 cute baby boys and an angelic baby girl.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Contekbbc: 8:42pm On May 03, 2022
God bless you!
My kind of woman!

giffyted:
my dreams about the future is to be married with 3 more beautiful kids;
have a profitable buisiness of my own
form a meeting forum/fellowship/organisation where women can meet and pray as well as share their challenges, ideas etc
to be more grounded and have deeper roots in Christ
to live a life worthy and pleasing to God and propagate the goodnews of Christ

Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by MOG6670(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03
ayeesha:
my dream is to be my own boss and be successful in my business!

Hello sir/ ma

It have years now, how about your dream of becoming boss and a successful entrepreneur?
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by MOG6670(m): 1:25pm On Feb 03
Tbilly:
15 years already , extra two 5 years .. pls come and motivate us to let us know is possible, I am losing it

Sure

It have been years now

How are you doing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Someone Make The Right Choice / Minimum Wage: Know Your New Salary / Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.