Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello (62136 Views)

Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" / Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) / Ekiti Debt Profile Hits N120bn As Fayose Bows Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by BreconHills(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27
Floky215:
So far the most useless governor in the history of that state, who got to be governor on a platter of gold, had every opportunity to write his name in gold but rather chooses to squander it in pursuit of pipe dreams, foolishness, stupidity with his childish, arrogant, wicked and criminal acts...!!!

Toh I take it you didn't vote for him then?
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Trustme2(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27
This will not Stop EFCC from doing their work. Rest I beg

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Gentle034(m): 3:36pm On Jan 27
Na lie.

Plus na all this things make me no dey wan gree hear News again.

What Nonsense
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Pootle: 3:36pm On Jan 27
sponsored post how much yaya pay you

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Jagabanarmy: 3:37pm On Jan 27
Oluboh:
See video for more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxPjdB9mfqE?si=3qLqpQPKSKqs0UKm
Bello' s second term was very impressive. He tried very much this period but his first term was totally unimpressive. I wish him well
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by nesphil(m): 3:38pm On Jan 27
Filtered photos and nothing more than snapping few stuffs several times.

Opintiwa:
One day Africa will have Normal thinking people

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Maryam1234(f): 3:38pm On Jan 27
This picture looks more beautiful than the State in General.
I'm thinking it's the architectural design in play here.

I'm not saying he didn't do something please, I mean this picture is more beautiful than the real life design.

Good bye Bello

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by bentenny(m): 3:39pm On Jan 27
fuckJones:
Bello is better than obi
Yet he needed inec to produce pre-written voters materials ec8a forms to win kogi state for his cousin!

Bello is indeed Beta edu😂😂

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by kalemy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 27
Yahaya Bello is a big failure.
That motherfker stole and wrecked kogi state dry. It shall never be well with him.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Popeonah(m): 3:40pm On Jan 27
Just this, thief, we Nigerians glorify governors when they do normal things. this is expected of every governor to do, stop praising them
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Judolisco(m): 3:41pm On Jan 27
Floky215:
So far the most useless governor in the history of that state, who got to be governor on a platter of gold, had every opportunity to write his name in gold but rather chooses to squander it in pursuit of pipe dreams, foolishness, stupidity with his childish, arrogant, wicked and criminal acts...!!!
I don't like yahaya bello one bit but he is not d most useless governor.... In terms of infrastructure he is actually d best... U r correct in other stuffs na mumu man

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by lexy2014: 3:41pm On Jan 27
sirmustyla:
The person that post these pictures is shameless.
So after eight years this is what Yahaya Bello has to show, about 6 buildings and one substandard flyover constructed by a one man mushroom company and already paid for by the previous administration. God's judgement will befall you and Bello.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

e belike say you notice. they snapped the flyover four times as if na small children dem wan show.

sycophants and asslickers must chop. no vex

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by rummmy: 3:44pm On Jan 27
This people should fear God small...
3D kogi... grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by smyo(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27
Is that all for 8 years, Nigerians are gullible I sware

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Jostoman: 3:47pm On Jan 27
Yeye bello and failure are like 5%6
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Babangidapikin: 3:47pm On Jan 27
KOGI people oya rate Oga Yahaya Bello ...anyway people in KOGI always enjoy fresh fish ... they are the few people enjoying in Nigeria ....
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by RomanGreen: 3:48pm On Jan 27
You people snapped the same picture 4 times, you guys are shameless

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by MrALIVE: 3:49pm On Jan 27
There is no governor that will be in office without having projects he did,however that is not the only yardstick for assessing good governance and performance in office.
So flooding pictures of projects yahaya bello did cannot erase the fact that he remains one of the worst governors to ever exist since the beginning of the 4th republic.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Trimjos: 3:50pm On Jan 27
Golan007:

Why die your father die a pauper?

You are already on course .

Seun mynd44 Dominique fergie001
Rule 2
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by funshint(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27
Another ediot sworn-in in Kogi state since 1999. It's really an unfortunate commentary for that state.
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Trimjos: 3:52pm On Jan 27
Golan007:

Shatap.

Your father died a pauper in Abagana.

Seun mynd44 Dominique fergie001
Rule 2. We need to sanitize this forum
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by jojothaiv(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27
Opintiwa:
One day Africa (Nigerians particularly) will have normal thinking people
I offer no apology for saying this.
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Aleem26(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27
So na these cheape deh push YAYA…for stll same local Kogi
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by legba1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 27
GYB is definitely the worst thing to happen to kogi....worst is he installed his stooge. I pray the shege wont continue

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by sketching: 3:56pm On Jan 27
Floky215:

Even I got some of his merchandise when he was aspiring to be president. GYB.

Kogi has many intelligent sons but non reaches leadership position.
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by ChronicGp(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27
Bello use their money marry oloshos full house

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by sheldonbbt: 4:02pm On Jan 27
IamANigerianMan:
He would be our guest @EFCC on the 5th Feb, 2024, we will hold him there for days before send him to Kuje

Clowns!
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Slimtea4050: 4:03pm On Jan 27
Golan007:

Numpty, you make comments for the sake of it.

You don't live in Kogi, never ever spent a night there. Not now, not ever. Yet you want to tell the world about governance over there.

ok I live in kogi and would tell you for free, that yahaya bello is the best standard of failure in leadership. That guy is the worst in terms of modern day failure in leadership

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today / New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.