Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,045 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello (62207 Views)

Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" / Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) / Ekiti Debt Profile Hits N120bn As Fayose Bows Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by CannyBenson(m): 5:10pm On Jan 27
See how una edit am e come fine be like say na so e be for life 😞☹️😣 well nice work there from Bello but the people out there are complaining bitterly
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by SirLakes: 5:15pm On Jan 27
fuckJones:
Bello is better than obi

Obi cubana?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Omobude244: 5:15pm On Jan 27
ade4real2016:

Did ya say"Based on his mandate"...Am not in a anyway Yaya Bello's fan n l will never...Learn to appreciate d little done by these people even if you're not for him...Ya must bear in mind d level of corruption amongst these businessmen in Nigeria n this guy felt he should do this little other than diverting funds meant for these projects to his pocket...
lolz
we should appreciate him?
like he did it with his personal money.

the fact that u even mention appreciation scared me of the future of this country.
we now normalized corruption
someone EFFC would have arrested immediately he hands over to the next governor is who u are asking us to appreciate

God help Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by piriton: 5:15pm On Jan 27
Lokoja still like a village
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Omobude244: 5:17pm On Jan 27
fuckJones:
Bello is better than obi
okay
u can now enter ur cave
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Firstandonly(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27
Trimjos:
Same kogi we all know... These people re truly shameless and evil.

Yahaya Bello will go down as the worst governor in the history of Nigeria
have u heard of Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State?
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by olamydey(f): 5:27pm On Jan 27
Someone that is stingy to neighbours, shey na him go help his citizens that he can't recognise their face.
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by bluefilm: 5:35pm On Jan 27
The only reason I like this governor is his stance against the COVID SCAMdemic!
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by mukthar2000(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27
Yeye guy
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by dbestcno(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27
Bello should be ashamed that in 8yrs, he could only achieve very few. See how they snapped the a bridge from all sides as if it's more than one. Lokoja still remain like a village
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by ekhai(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27
fuckJones:
Bello is better than obi
VAWULENCE ACTIVATED. WATCH AS THEY WILL SWOOP ON YOU NOW. YOU HAVE SHAKEN A VAWULENCE TABLE.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by bentenny(m): 5:53pm On Jan 27
fuckJones:
go to court
Nah where EFCC go carry bello aka beta-edu go🤣🤣
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by yommygift15: 5:57pm On Jan 27
For 8years?
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Alamkir: 6:00pm On Jan 27
Floky215:
So far the most useless governor in the history of that state, who got to be governor on a platter of gold, had every opportunity to write his name in gold but rather chooses to squander it in pursuit of pipe dreams, foolishness, stupidity with his childish, arrogant, wicked and criminal acts...!!!

How do you come to that conclusion, when u are not from Kogi?
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by SamAgu: 6:13pm On Jan 27
When did yahaya did all this thing

Lokoja that am passing since 8year the only thing u can see in kogi state is the roundabout

Congratulations to the photographer and credit to the editor
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by sinola(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27
EFCC guest in the making.
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by DaddyKay007: 6:15pm On Jan 27
Floky215:
So far the most useless governor in the history of that state, who got to be governor on a platter of gold, had every opportunity to write his name in gold but rather chooses to squander it in pursuit of pipe dreams, foolishness, stupidity with his childish, arrogant, wicked and criminal acts...!!!
calm down. Although he didn't perform as expected, he outperformed the ones from 2003-2016 before him.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by adinoyi360: 6:34pm On Jan 27
GYB is the best governor Kogi State ever had. People spread his bad aspect but nobody talks about his achievements especially in terms of security

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Tonididdyx: 6:37pm On Jan 27
Faiththatworks:
I appreciate the photographer that did a wonderful Job cleaning up these pictures.
Passing through Kogi to Abuja,u will know there's something just not right.
Lokoja looks like a semi-urban city,with no major attraction,I always ask myself if Lokoja the capital looks that way,I wonder how the interior parts of the state will fare.
Seriously,Yahaya Bello could have done more,but like they say, Government is a contiminum,let The Next Governor sit down in Lokoja and give the state a Major facelift.
If there's one major area I will always continue to praise Yahaya Bello,it's his boldness in taking the war to terrorist and Bandits.
Kogi like Niger state shares a boundary with Abuja but you never hear any issues of Terriorist or kidnappers taking their victim to Kogi state,this is not a coincidence,the governor made sure the state was very very very hot for the human cockroaches and they had to port to other boundary states.
That's one major area I will continue to applaud the Governor,I recommend this kind of action to other Governors including Mr Wike.
We must never let these murderous cockroaches called bandits and Terriorist believe any inch of Nigeria is habitable for them,once they see any weakness,they will surely congregate for their nefarious activities.
God bless Nigeria.
I have same photographic memory of kogi passing via enroute ABJ
The state is an eyesore... these photos are clearly biased
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by ogbe88(m): 6:41pm On Jan 27
Anoze4real2022:

At least we saw what he did
Show us Obi achievement as Anambra State Governor aside from using state fund to buy share
who is this lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Charmingpet: 6:49pm On Jan 27
Are u sure this is the kogi I know? Hmmmmm ok ooo
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Charmingpet: 6:50pm On Jan 27
SamAgu:
When did yahaya did all this thing

Lokoja that am passing since 8year the only thing u can see in kogi state is the roundabout

Congratulations to the photographer and credit to the editor
I think there is another lokoja ooo
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Charly68: 7:03pm On Jan 27
Eight years !
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by ogbonti: 7:06pm On Jan 27
Asquare84:
Mtcheew

dem say if man and woman too nack - dem go bigin rezembu each other grin grin grin

e be like say yahaya bello ADC don dey look like yahaya bello ooooo - abeg who else notice am grin grin grin grin

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Yankee101: 7:09pm On Jan 27
@EFCC food is ready
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Deogratiasfx: 7:13pm On Jan 27
If these pictures are true, we wish we could even see a quarter of these in Benue under Ortom.
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Ironbull: 7:14pm On Jan 27
Wait, are all these pictures from Kogi or I'm dreaming?

I never knew Kogi have these much beautiful stuffs all I was thinking was Yaya did nothing.

Pls I need help here from the real kogites to clarify my confusion pls I mean real kogite not obiduents if any obidient put mouth on my question I will insult him or her pls I need answer from normal human being and not those abnormal human called obidients.
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by onuman: 7:22pm On Jan 27
Oluboh:
See video for more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxPjdB9mfqE?si=3qLqpQPKSKqs0UKm

When did flyovers become sign of beautiful and developed city? Who did this flyover madness to people in Nigeria?
Oyibo will not build flyover if its possible to build roundabout instead. Oyibo uses flyovers only on high-speed junctions for change of direction.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by miketayo(m): 7:27pm On Jan 27
In style? Nigerians have a long way to go
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by sweetTai(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27
Some of these pictures look like stock photos.
Re: Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello by Gandrova: 7:33pm On Jan 27
Expect EFCC to visit him soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reactions Trail ‘Drop’ In Cooking Gas Price / Meet Five Governors Who Allegedly Govern From Outside Their States / Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.