Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

I'hv Never Seen Her Wearing A Native Dress Before! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'hv Never Seen Her Wearing A Native Dress Before! (1591 Views)

Plus Size Model Breaks The Internet Shares Photos Of Her Wearing 'nothing' / Konji Photos!! Actress Pat Shares A Photo Of Her Wearing Nothing Inside A Toilet / Rahama Sadau Looks Radiant In Native Dress, Shares New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'hv Never Seen Her Wearing A Native Dress Before! by Testiebobo(m): 2:53pm On Jan 28
I dont know if i'm alone on this observation, have you ever noticed that your girlfriend is always wearing english wears and have never approach native wears before? Because, i noticed mine has never put on a native dress before! Or are they doubting the beauty of culture?cuz english is not our own

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'hv Never Seen Her Wearing A Native Dress Before! by Akinboboz(m): 3:10pm On Jan 28
If that's the problem you're having, my dear brother, you really don't have any problem at all with all the issues facing this country.,...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'hv Never Seen Her Wearing A Native Dress Before! by brain54(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28
Who is your supplier...

What do you smoke and how often do you smoke?

Do you experience headaches after smoking?

How old are you?

10 Likes

Re: I'hv Never Seen Her Wearing A Native Dress Before! by Solofresh2: 3:39pm On Jan 28
So why asking us
Why can't you ask her
Are we the one wearing English dress

2 Likes

Re: I'hv Never Seen Her Wearing A Native Dress Before! by Kongaone: 3:40pm On Jan 28
She likes SIMPle dressing.

It’s a SIMPle something.

1 Like

Re: I'hv Never Seen Her Wearing A Native Dress Before! by illicit(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28
Na wa o
Re: I'hv Never Seen Her Wearing A Native Dress Before! by MidasTouch15: 5:05pm On Jan 28
It's not a must to create a topic everyday, op

4 Likes

Re: I'hv Never Seen Her Wearing A Native Dress Before! by Testiebobo(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28
MidasTouch15:
It's not a must to create a topic everyday, op
It's not a must to reply a topic everyday
Re: I'hv Never Seen Her Wearing A Native Dress Before! by Fiscus105(m): 6:21pm On Jan 28
Testiebobo:
I dont know if i'm alone on this observation, have you ever noticed that your girlfriend is always wearing english wears and have never approach native wears before? Because, i noticed mine has never put on a native dress before! Or are they doubting the beauty of culture?cuz english is not our own

Is it general public you will ask for her reason for not wearing ur cultural dress or ur girlfriend?

.....ok ooo, I'm expecting when you will go to market to ask people that she is not allowing you to put it into it from front oooooo.

Bunch of social media urchins,rats and cockroaches.

1 Like

Re: I'hv Never Seen Her Wearing A Native Dress Before! by MidasTouch15: 6:40pm On Jan 28
Testiebobo:
It's not a must to reply a topic everyday
I'm nt that jobless. Check your timeline, u spend practically all your time on nairaland.
Re: I'hv Never Seen Her Wearing A Native Dress Before! by Rexymania(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28
😒 it makes them look old or odd idk

(1) (Reply)

Women Problems Starts With Men / In Love With A Promiscous,pregnant Girl(i Need Help) / Naija Babes Watch Out"i'll Play Rough"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.