Stats: 3,156,056 members, 7,828,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) (39034 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Sacrosanct12(m): 6:37am On Jan 29
All these Muslim folks can be very annoying. That's how one Muslim beggar was just spitting trash in the name of praying in the christian way shouting hallelujah Jesus amen just entire nonsense. If it to be in the way they would have let hell fall on the person
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Ilola(f): 6:44am On Jan 29
[quote author=superCleanworks post=128170605]old papa attention seeker.

BUT... It is far better than going to a Catholic church to shoot everybody like the one that happened at Owo, Ondo state on 5th June, 2022.
Till today No investigation, No arrest, No justice. Another forgotten genocide. [/quote
A friend lost her only son to that incident till today,
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Coolgent(m): 6:47am On Jan 29
If he try it in Nigeria, overzealous Christians will crucify him withing minutes
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Nwagukosy: 6:52am On Jan 29
No one in his right sense Wil do that Except he is looking for problem/reactions
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Engen(m): 6:53am On Jan 29
Just imagine if the case were to be reversed...al hell will break loose he might not walk out the mosquealive...
muyico:
He wanna cause trouble but leave him alone!
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by olawonder(m): 7:05am On Jan 29
Zionists stocking tensions as usual! No Muslim will in an environment that doesn’t fulfill the conditions for salat (prayer)… this is one of the ways they use to paint Islam as a violent religion!
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Unrated900(m): 7:30am On Jan 29
The religion of pi......

madridguy:
They should have called the police to bundle him out. I am very sure he is mentally unstable or a trouble maker.

Islam means peace.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by eddyland: 7:44am On Jan 29
Luckysbab:

Your brain needs lynching/washing with piss.

The UI lady that did same years back was lynched? Abi na everybody go be barbarians like Upper Iweka folks?
You said UI. Let her try it in the North .

And you forgot that they waited for her to deal with her if not lynch her before there was intervention
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Jangbajantis: 7:49am On Jan 29
madridguy:
They should have called the police to bundle him out. I am very sure he is mentally unstable or a trouble maker.

Islam means peace.
It means "pieces" and there's nothing wrong with the man. STFU!
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by topatee: 7:54am On Jan 29
Westerhoffe:
What's the difference between them?

For those of you quoting me and commenting thrash, if only you know that Catholics and Muslims get along better than Catholics and Christians.

Have you no knowledge of the relationship between Islam and Catholicism? undecided
Have you no knowledge of the Catholic Inquisition?

Don't put your fingers in my mouth tonight.

Most of you just detest the truth.

Na so una go dey talk from all corner of ya mouth, what is Catholic Inquisition about going to a Catholic church to shoot everybody like the one that happened at Owo, Ondo state on 5th June, 2022?
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by eddyland: 7:55am On Jan 29
Luckysbab:

From a Islamic point of view, his actions are wrong.
Nobody said his actions were right but how you handle wrong doings is what makes the difference . Handle the person as human or attempt to lynch as fanatical barbarians
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by ariesbull: 8:09am On Jan 29
This is stupidity
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by topatee: 8:10am On Jan 29
Luckysbab:

Shut up, you pretentious idiot.

A UI lady did this some years back and heavens didn't fall.

Nonsense!

What are you shutting up, hypocrite,
what of Deborah Samuel Yakubu, who made a comment on WhatsApp ( not even in a mosque ), criticizing the religion-related posts that Muslim classmates discussed in the study group she believed should have been reserved for academic purposes, what did your people did,
She was stoned and after they dump tires on her and burn her body beyond recognition, don't get me angry this time cry cry cry cry
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by jonnyjustcome22: 8:13am On Jan 29
Useless religion all they know is creating problems where there is no problem. I pity canada

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:14am On Jan 29
topatee:

Na so una go dey talk from all corner of ya mouth, what is Catholic Inquisition about going to a Catholic church to shoot everybody like the one that happened at Owo, Ondo state on 5th June, 2022?

That they also have a record of persecuting Christians just like Islam.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:22am On Jan 29
illicit:

It's clear

A Christian can't do that in a mosque and leave the premises alive

🤕
2009 in university of ibadan a Lady on Friday afternoon went into a mosque and shouted receive Jesus.. she's still alive Toda... I just said I should notify you.. even when some tried to hit her many protected her including the Iman
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by illicit(m): 8:27am On Jan 29
OGHENAOGIE:
2009 in university of ibadan a Lady on Friday afternoon went into a mosque and shouted receive Jesus.. she's still alive Toda... I just said I should notify you.. even when some tried to hit her many protected her including the Iman

Bros that's on a campus

And in the southwest
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 9:25am On Jan 29
APCNig:

The former world without Islam was the world where Africans were exported to Europe and America as Slaves by Christian Missionaries
Tell me about that world, how and when, and who exactly is involved, and tell me how that world was before islam, and tell me that mohamad NEVER took slaves, then try to explain the other things I said in that comment too
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 9:29am On Jan 29
Luckysbab:

Dullard, be informed before talking nonsense:

https://www.nairaland.com/497785/christian-student-disrupts-jumuat-service/20

Lotard, when you resort to insults, you already lost, people who call others dullards may want to explain simple statements made about their terrorist role model whose name is mohamad, if you really care about mohamad, what you should do is disprove what is said about him, but you know that what are being said about him are true and you are ashamed of him, why should you be ashamed of your role model except you are in denial
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 9:34am On Jan 29
Expanse2020:

Even your pastors are confirming sleeping overnight in the mosque but rather churches denied them to sleep overnight
There's actually a difference between entering a house or building and sleeping and leave and going to someone's house or building and start doing exactly what the owner doesn't want and is against with the intention of causing trouble, tell me sincerely what you think about a muslim who went to a church when that church is in service and will start performing whatever? Can you tell yourself the truth here?
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by a2d3rew(m): 9:37am On Jan 29
Leave hime, that's how God started dealing with the small small.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 9:38am On Jan 29
3seriez:

Islam they give this one nightmares 🤣. With this mindset, what is the difference between you and a religious fanatic.

Islam doesn't give me nightmare, nothing Satan inspires frightens me, the question is, what exactly will motivate a muslim to enter into a church in active service and start doing what this person did? Tell me what muslims will do if a Christian come into their mosque and do the same thing, you won't answer that question, you will surely chop off his head and I said you will do that because mohamad will approve
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by nedekid: 9:49am On Jan 29
To worship God no be fight. The whole purpose of being in church is to worship. Muslim man came in, worship his God and left after thanking the prist.
Very high level of maturity by the prist and his congregation.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by bewla(m): 10:03am On Jan 29
muyico:
He wanna cause trouble but leave him alone!
See your thinking
Only in your country you don't tolerate
Everyone think only of him self
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Crafteck1: 10:28am On Jan 29
madridguy:

Islam means peace.

Peace? De play
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 7arrows: 10:34am On Jan 29
madridguy:

Islam means peace.

Maybe he's trying to make a statement. Anyway he sure did. It's better they just ignore him. After all na pray and Go.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 7arrows: 10:36am On Jan 29
illicit:

It's clear

A Christian can't do that in a mosque and leave the premises alive

🤕

Not true my brother. If a Christian does that in a place where there is sanity he will surely walk out unharmed. But if he tries it where the people have no brain or where their leaders have brainwashed them like northern Nigeria then he's on his own.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Zona123(m): 10:41am On Jan 29
He finished and thanked the Rev. Father in french language, he said "merci mon père"
"Thank you father" and the priest replied him "merci" "thanks"
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by muyico(m): 10:53am On Jan 29
Can Christian do DAT in mosque? Can Muslim tolerate it??
bewla:
See your thinking
Only in your country you don't tolerate
Everyone think only of him self
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by ufotunang: 11:07am On Jan 29
Luckysbab:

Dullard, be informed before talking nonsense:

https://www.nairaland.com/497785/christian-student-disrupts-jumuat-service/20
......so you cannot simply respond by giving your own views or opinion without insulting a person...must you first insult a person...are we quarreling
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by bewla(m): 11:44am On Jan 29
muyico:
Can Christian do DAT in mosque? Can Muslim tolerate it??
This why we need to educate each other
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by balisa1(f): 11:53am On Jan 29
HRMK:

IS PRAYING SAME AS DANCING?OBVIOUSLY A MUSLIM!A RELIGION THAT HAS NO TOLERANCE OR RESPECT FOR HUMAN LIVES!TOO BAD!!
I meant no offence! I truly thought that's how christians pray.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe / Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church / Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye!