Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) (39038 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:57am On Jan 29
illicit:

Bros that's on a campus

And in the southwest
but she went into a mosque and I hope u guys stop generalizing and demonic another person faith.. there's extremism in Christianity too
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Slurity(m): 12:14pm On Jan 29
Let a Christian go that in any mosque, He will not see the next day, they will kill him and send his blood to their Allah.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by jessylaurel(f): 12:49pm On Jan 29
officialwdhtvv:
Video capturing the moment a Muslim man named Nabil Absi, entered a Catholic Church in Quebec, Canada, and proceeded to perform Islamic prayers is currently trending online.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVGNTzcrqPs

He's obviously raving m@d
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 1:03pm On Jan 29
mbaise1000:

Islam doesn't give me nightmare, nothing Satan inspires frightens me, the question is, what exactly will motivate a muslim to enter into a church in active service and start doing what this person did? Tell me what muslims will do if a Christian come into their mosque and do the same thing, you won't answer that question, you will surely chop off his head and I said you will do that because mohamad will approve

Did you ask the backstory of why he did that in the first place. Do you know he first asked the priest before he prayed inside the church, and the priest of the church gave him the go ahead.
Some church goers will tolerate this and some would
would not, some will find it offensive, some will not and some will be indifferent.
The problem with your type is you have already shut your brain and eyes that no matter any explanation, you have condemed the religion entirely.
Why are you so sure they will chop off his head. Are you Nostradamus. Because some react a certain way here doesn't mean a Muslim in Spain or Qatar will react the same way.
Your type of hate is a form of religious fanaticism in itself, You have written off a particular religion and that is hypocrisy. Does your church or religion teach you to hate other religion?
Islamophobia is real grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by babajero(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29
madridguy:
The man in question may not even be a Muslim because no muslim with a working brain will do such.

Is there really a Muslim with a working brain?
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by oluwaahmed: 1:35pm On Jan 29
hammer567:

THEY WILL LEAVE THE TERRORIST AND BE FORMING TOLERANT OR ACCOMMODATING, SAYING VENGEANCE IS FOR GOD BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW THEIR BIBLE.

NEXTTIME HE WILL CARRY BOMB AND ENTER THEIR SERVICE.

THAT THING IS MAD.

THAT IS AN EXTREMIST THAT WANT TO CONVERT THEIR CHURCH TO MOSQUE AND NO WE DONT WORSHIP THE SAME GOD.

GROUP OF MEN SHOULD HAVE WALKED UP TO HIM AND ASKED HIM TO STEP OUTSIDE FOR TALK.

OUTSIDE THEY WARN AND BAN HIM FROM THEIR BUILDING.
They are old people in that church. The guy chose his location carefully. There's an Ethiopian tawehedo coptic church around that vicinity but he didn't go there cos he knows what would befall him (many of those ethiopians and somalis stay strapped). Theres also a Ukrainian orthodox church the wanabe terrorist never ready to die yet. grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29
officialwdhtvv:
Video capturing the moment a Muslim man named Nabil Absi, entered a Catholic Church in Quebec, Canada, and proceeded to perform Islamic prayers is currently trending online.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVGNTzcrqPs

No be trouble him dey find if them stop am the next thing na bomb . If christian man tries this na dead body
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by HRMK: 3:11pm On Jan 29
balisa1:
I meant no offence! I truly thought that's how christians pray.

YOU ARE SIMPLY BEING MISCHIEVIOUS LIKE ALL YOUR MUSLIM COLLEAGUES!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by SolMaximus: 3:16pm On Jan 29
GO TO MOSQUE
PRAY USING A ROMAN SALUTE
HAIL HITLER
WALK AWAY

ITS ALL LEGAL

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Boyjaco: 3:18pm On Jan 29
something the muslim cant take they will fo it to other people
if it happen the other way round they will call it blampesmy
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Expanse2020(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29
mbaise1000:

There's actually a difference between entering a house or building and sleeping and leave and going to someone's house or building and start doing exactly what the owner doesn't want and is against with the intention of causing trouble, tell me sincerely what you think about a muslim who went to a church when that church is in service and will start performing whatever? Can you tell yourself the truth here?
No 1. A true Muslim cannot go to church to pray that is
No 2. No Muslim pay 1 string of Rakat and leร ve so that kind of prank no work on us...

And if that it's true really they should get him arrested because no true Muslim can support his division...it's un-acceptable to pray in church..it's better to pray outside the environment than to go inside the church..that just it

But no Muslim pray 1 string as Muslim and leave it's is a prank...
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by kilisi(m): 7:35pm On Jan 29
Luckysbab:

Na Abefele come pick am up from inside the Mosque abi? How did she make it out safely in the first instance, if they really wanted to kill her, as you said?

Na arrow you for talk, not only abefele.

Una no kuku dey get sense, save for what your pastor says. No surprises

The bolded statement shows I can't have a meaningful conversation with you.
So go play with sand like your mates do and do have a nice century!
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29
Christianity is peace
True love
A Christian cant try this in mosque
It will be blasphemy nd dem go roast am
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Luckysbab: 9:02pm On Jan 29
kilisi:

The bolded statement shows I can't have a meaningful conversation with you.
So go play with sand like your mates do and do have a nice century!

Una no dey get sense. Cry well!
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 10:10pm On Jan 29
3seriez:

Did you ask the backstory of why he did that in the first place. Do you know he first asked the priest before he prayed inside the church, and the priest of the church gave him the go ahead.
Some church goers will tolerate this and some would
would not, some will find it offensive, some will not and some will be indifferent.
The problem with your type is you have already shut your brain and eyes that no matter any explanation, you have condemed the religion entirely.
Why are you so sure they will chop off his head. Are you Nostradamus. Because some react a certain way here doesn't mean a Muslim in Spain or Qatar will react the same way.
Your type of hate is a form of religious fanaticism in itself, You have written off a particular religion and that is hypocrisy. Does your church or religion teach you to hate other religion?
Islamophobia is real grin grin grin

You failed to answer my question, what will muslims do if this happens in your mosque? That some in the church and some will not be indifferent and some will is not the issue, about hate, I don't hate you or anyone because it's against my faith Christianity to hate anyone but I hate religion and I hate anything inspired by satan and I know islam is inspired by satan, what type of permission did he ask for? Is that the only place he can go? You are right that I condemned islam, you will rush to shout islamophobia at everything but how many church are there in saudi arabia or Iran or Afghanistan or other muslim countries?
BTW didn't your religion support and encourage chopping off heads?
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 7:45am On Jan 30
mbaise1000:

You failed to answer my question, what will muslims do if this happens in your mosque? That some in the church and some will not be indifferent and some will is not the issue, about hate, I don't hate you or anyone because it's against my faith Christianity to hate anyone but I hate religion and I hate anything inspired by satan and I know islam is inspired by satan, what type of permission did he ask for? Is that the only place he can go? You are right that I condemned islam, you will rush to shout islamophobia at everything but how many church are there in saudi arabia or Iran or Afghanistan or other muslim countries?
BTW didn't your religion support and encourage chopping off heads?

Your religion is against and You know Islam is inspired by Satan. Just listen to yourself and how irritatingly bigoted you sound. Contradicting yourself.
Are you God to say such. Did you have a personal conversation with satan, and he told you Oh, Islam is my religion. You just open mouth waaa! Some of you just sound outright foolish and think you're making sense.
If you're type were to play God, people go see premium shege. Enjoy your bigotry and keep dwelling in delusion. Islamophobia is real. tongue undecided
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Magnificenttop: 7:48am On Jan 30
madridguy:
They should have called the police to bundle him out. I am very sure he is mentally unstable or a trouble maker.

Islam means peace.

A bandit's parents might have named him peace at birth, who cares?
Your religion is one of world's top problem ever since it existed but you're here saying it means peace. Who cares.
No one is buying your BS anymore, you people still have some time left to redeem whatever image is left of your religion or one day the world will fully declare your god, religion and you all as terrorists and deal with you as such.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by lilfresh96(m): 8:20am On Jan 30
Staged

This is not how to prostrate while praying, only Muslims can relate
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by lilfresh96(m): 8:21am On Jan 30
Staged

This is not how to prostrate while praying, only Muslรฎms can relate
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 1:27pm On Jan 30
3seriez:

Your religion is against and You know Islam is inspired by Satan. Just listen to yourself and how irritatingly bigoted you sound. Contradicting yourself.
Are you God to say such. Did you have a personal conversation with satan, and he told you Oh, Islam is my religion. You just open mouth waaa! Some of you just sound outright foolish and think you're making sense.
If you're type were to play God, people go see premium shege. Enjoy your bigotry and keep dwelling in delusion. Islamophobia is real. tongue undecided

You can only know a tree by it's fruit, the fruits of islam showed who is behind it, I only look at the will and desire of the devil and look at mohamad and all those he inspired and those that see him as their role model, this is something you wish away or insult away as you are trying to do. The problem with you that chose mohamad as your role model is that you are in denial, you don't ask questions about your role model, because you are told that you will be murdered if you say anything wrong about him while he is full of wrongs,. The rest of the world know and say that mohamad is evil except you his followers and the only reason you are living the lie is because you are afraid of your blasphemy law.
I don't contradict myself, I can reconcile every single thing I say here
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 2:55pm On Jan 30
mbaise1000:

You can only know a tree by it's fruit, the fruits of islam showed who is behind it, I only look at the will and desire of the devil and look at mohamad and all those he inspired and those that see him as their role model, this is something you wish away or insult away as you are trying to do. The problem with you that chose mohamad as your role model is that you are in denial, you don't ask questions about your role model, because you are told that you will be murdered if you say anything wrong about him while he is full of wrongs,. The rest of the world know and say that mohamad is evil except you his followers and the only reason you are living the lie is because you are afraid of your blasphemy law.
I don't contradict myself, I can reconcile every single thing I say here
Over 1.5 Billion Muslims in the world, around 24% of the world's population and we are all wrong. Just here yourself grin. I dey laff ๐Ÿ˜‚. Delusional ๐Ÿคฃ
Small minded person in one koro that think his opinion matters. Hahaha. Embrace your bigotry in peace โœŒ๐Ÿพ
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 10:22am On Jan 31
3seriez:

Over 1.5 Billion Muslims in the world, around 24% of the world's population and we are all wrong. Just here yourself grin. I dey laff ๐Ÿ˜‚. Delusional ๐Ÿคฃ
Small minded person in one koro that think his opinion matters. Hahaha. Embrace your bigotry in peace โœŒ๐Ÿพ

Interesting that someone who claims to be intelligent doesn't know, there can be a foolish majority, anyways, salvation is not by numbers and that's what I am talking about, and as a Christian, I ALREADY know that Jesus said that in the last Days, many shall depart from the faith and follow their own ways, that wide is the road leading to death and many will follow it while narrow is the way leading to life and only a few will follow it, BTW, most muslims will leave if they are not afraid that their heads will not be chopped off if they do, remove your apostasy law from the satanic cult and see the intelligent ones leave, and as someone who claim to be smart, how about you ask your local imam anything ABOUT the evil and murderous ways of mohamad? Or wasn't he a murderer and war monger?
BTW again, 1.5 billion people can't be wrong? Look at your reasoning
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 2:10pm On Jan 31
mbaise1000:

Interesting that someone who claims to be intelligent doesn't know, there can be a foolish majority, anyways, salvation is not by numbers and that's what I am talking about, and as a Christian, I ALREADY know that Jesus said that in the last Days, many shall depart from the faith and follow their own ways, that wide is the road leading to death and many will follow it while narrow is the way leading to life and only a few will follow it, BTW, most muslims will leave if they are not afraid that their heads will not be chopped off if they do, remove your apostasy law from the satanic cult and see the intelligent ones leave, and as someone who claim to be smart, how about you ask your local imam anything ABOUT the evil and murderous ways of mohamad? Or wasn't he a murderer and war monger?
BTW again, 1.5 billion people can't be wrong? Look at your reasoning

You are just a stupid foolish unrepentant bigot grin. Calling Jesus like you holy pass. If this is what your so called Christianity teaches you in church to judge and castigate other faiths, then I guess you're type of Christianity is not the one I know. Is this how you preach to others, then Good luck. But What a fool you are ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Muslims leave for other religions and nothing happens, the resistance may be faced in fanatical communities, so what. 1.5 billion adherents are doing it wrong, smh.
Why does Nairaland admits fools & nut Jobs on this platform. You have to argue unnecessarily with bigots, tribalists, Government apologists, ipob sympathisers etc. And they argue like they have a superior argument when they are just small minded , and stuck in their village thought process ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Y'all can be really deluded and exhausting.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 8:01pm On Jan 31
3seriez:

You are just a stupid foolish unrepentant bigot grin. Calling Jesus like you holy pass. If this is what your so called Christianity teaches you in church to judge and castigate other faiths, then I guess you're type of Christianity is not the one I know. Is this how you preach to others, then Good luck. But What a fool you are ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Muslims leave for other religions and nothing happens, the resistance may be faced in fanatical communities, so what. 1.5 billion adherents are doing it wrong, smh.
Why does Nairaland admits fools & nut Jobs on this platform. You have to argue unnecessarily with bigots, tribalists, Government apologists, ipob sympathisers etc. And they argue like they have a superior argument when they are just small minded , and stuck in their village thought process ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Y'all can be really deluded and exhausting.

You are full of hate and pained, you don't want to face the truth, but the truth will still be the truth, I will not judge you because you are judged already, but I will tell you the truth and the truth remains that islam is evil and mohamad is a war monger and a murderer and what you haven't done and I am waiting to hear is to tell me that mohamad is not a murderer and didn't wage wars and that he isn't the role model of Osama bin laden and his goons and the taliban and your boko haram and people like you, you see, as I said, you can only know a tree by it's fruit, go back through your comments here and it's full of curses and insults and violence, where did THOSE come from? I asked again, if you muslims believe and know that mohamad will not approve of you murdering people in his name and in defense of his name, will you continue to do that? Why are you avoiding questions like these? So what brought IPOB into this! What superior argument are you talking about? You are not even making sense, all you are doing is insulting, defend your prophet and role model mohamad, that's what a neutral seeing this will want you to do.
Where is it that muslims leave for other faiths and not being persecuted? Are you now denying the apostasy law in your wretched religion?
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 8:45pm On Jan 31
mbaise1000:

You are full of hate and pained, you don't want to face the truth, but the truth will still be the truth, I will not judge you because you are judged already, but I will tell you the truth and the truth remains that islam is evil and mohamad is a war monger and a murderer and what you haven't done and I am waiting to hear is to tell me that mohamad is not a murderer and didn't wage wars and that he isn't the role model of Osama bin laden and his goons and the taliban and your boko haram and people like you, you see, as I said, you can only know a tree by it's fruit, go back through your comments here and it's full of curses and insults and violence, where did THOSE come from? I asked again, if you muslims believe and know that mohamad will not approve of you murdering people in his name and in defense of his name, will you continue to do that? Why are you avoiding questions like these? So what brought IPOB into this! What superior argument are you talking about? You are not even making sense, all you are doing is insulting, defend your prophet and role model mohamad, that's what a neutral seeing this will want you to do.
Where is it that muslims leave for other faiths and not being persecuted? Are you now denying the apostasy law in your wretched religion?

๐Ÿคฃ Fake a$$ Christian. I know wonderful Christians, not hate filled Christians like yourself throwing Jesus name up & down and looking down on other faiths.
Mohammed gives you nightmares, you stay in your village and judge. If Nigerian Muslims are given you headache, travel the world and see others now. But no, you just hate like the great Bigot you are.
Stop all this you're fake preaching, you're just a foul soul ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I am no Christian, but I will never ever insult or look down on anyone's faith because of what they believe. We weren't thought like that.
Small man , bigot brain , leave your village and move round. Open your eyes and see the world. grin
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Heavenlydemon(m): 12:35am On Feb 01
Westerhoffe:
What's the difference between them?

For those of you quoting me and commenting thrash, if only you know that Catholics and Muslims get along better than Catholics and Christians.

Have you no knowledge of the relationship between Islam and Catholicism? undecided
Have you no knowledge of the Catholic Inquisition?
Another ignorant brother

Don't put your fingers in my mouth tonight.

Most of you just detest the truth.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 12:44am On Feb 01
3seriez:

๐Ÿคฃ Fake a$$ Christian. I know wonderful Christians, not hate filled Christians like yourself throwing Jesus name up & down and looking down on other faiths.
Mohammed gives you nightmares, you stay in your village and judge. If Nigerian Muslims are given you headache, travel the world and see others now. But no, you just hate like the great Bigot you are.
Stop all this you're fake preaching, you're just a foul soul ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I am no Christian, but I will never ever insult or look down on anyone's faith because of what they believe. We weren't thought like that.
Small man , bigot brain , leave your village and move round. Open your eyes and see the world. grin

You don't need to tell me you are not a Christian, no christian will like mohamad, or see mohamad as their role model.
What is the difference between nigeria muslims and foreign muslims? Nothing, which of them is better? Which of them do you belong to? There is the taliban and osama and these ones beheading teachers in France for showing ordinary cartoons to school children, in France, and their is your boko haram in nigeria and in other parts of nigeria where they are murdering people in defense of mohamad's name calling it blasphemy, which of them is BETTER? You must belong to one of them, which one is that? You must face the truth and the truth is that you are following a murderer and paedophile who even confessed to you that he doesn't know where he is leading you to and doesn't know what will happen to him and you when you both die and you are here claiming woke and intelligent while being led by a blind thing like mohamad.
I am still expecting you to disprove what I said about mohamad, that's the only reasonable thing you can do here, throwing insults left and right makes you look exactly like what you are.
Then you don't look down on what is better than you, you don't look down on a faith that is better than your faith, that's why, who will believe the personal drug induced dreams of a paedophile liar as gospel except those destined for destruction?
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 11:10am On Feb 01
mbaise1000:

You don't need to tell me you are not a Christian, no christian will like mohamad, or see mohamad as their role model.
What is the difference between nigeria muslims and foreign muslims? Nothing, which of them is better? Which of them do you belong to? There is the taliban and osama and these ones beheading teachers in France for showing ordinary cartoons to school children, in France, and their is your boko haram in nigeria and in other parts of nigeria where they are murdering people in defense of mohamad's name calling it blasphemy, which of them is BETTER? You must belong to one of them, which one is that? You must face the truth and the truth is that you are following a murderer and paedophile who even confessed to you that he doesn't know where he is leading you to and doesn't know what will happen to him and you when you both die and you are here claiming woke and intelligent while being led by a blind thing like mohamad.
I am still expecting you to disprove what I said about mohamad, that's the only reasonable thing you can do here, throwing insults left and right makes you look exactly like what you are.
Then you don't look down on what is better than you, you don't look down on a faith that is better than your faith, that's why, who will believe the personal drug induced dreams of a paedophile liar as gospel except those destined for destruction?

Local Bush man. ๐Ÿคฃ You think say na today I have been tackling Your type.
I don't need to disprove Jack. Your type don't reason even when given facts. Your a$$ is so stuck up on your beliefs that nothing or anyone else is of any value. The village small brain mentality your ilk exhibit is scattered all over this forum.
Being the fake a$$ Christian you are, I'll advise you for free. Better change tactics if you want to win hearts, this your style will even turn my heart to stone. How do you try to even make sense when you're hear throwing beer parlour shots.
I know wonderful Christians not the Bullsh*t type you find mostly on Nairaland like your type with Mohammed always in their mouth like he stole their destiny. Change your ways!! tongue Small minded Bigot tongue
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 2:18pm On Feb 01
3seriez:

Local Bush man. ๐Ÿคฃ You think say na today I have been tackling Your type.
I don't need to disprove Jack. Your type don't reason even when given facts. Your a$$ is so stuck up on your beliefs that nothing or anyone else is of any value. The village small brain mentality your ilk exhibit is scattered all over this forum.
Being the fake a$$ Christian you are, I'll advise you for free. Better change tactics if you want to win hearts, this your style will even turn my heart to stone. How do you try to even make sense when you're hear throwing beer parlour shots.
I know wonderful Christians not the Bullsh*t type you find mostly on Nairaland like your type with Mohammed in their mouth like he stole their destiny. Change your ways!! tongue

I am not exactly trying to win your heart, no man wins a heart for the TRUE God, He knows who He wants to Dave from the foundation of the world, and most importantly my comments are not mainly fir you or your type, my comments are for people who can reason, who may come across these and they will look at your reasoning, the reasonings of a good muslim, they will want to see you disprove what I said about your role model, which you can't, which is why you are full of insults, they will know that as I said it's by their fruits you shall know them, who knows how many people you may have joined to murder in defense of mohamad's name in jungle justice,
People will want you to show that your role model mohamad is not the role model of other terrorists like bun laden, they will want you to prove that you are a better muslim than him and the taliban and your boko haram brothers and how you are better than them, you are not going to insult this away.
BTW, I am also saying here that you can't be a good muslim if you are not following all the teachings and ways and lifestyle of mohamad. You still haven't said anything to disprove these because you can't and no one can, keep insulting, it's also islamic
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 2:21pm On Feb 01
mbaise1000:

I am not exactly trying to win your heart, no man wins a heart for the TRUE God, He knows who He wants to Dave from the foundation of the world, and most importantly my comments are not mainly fir you or your type, my comments are for people who can reason, who may come across these and they will look at your reasoning, the reasonings of a good muslim, they will want to see you disprove what I said about your role model, which you can't, which is why you are full of insults, they will know that as I said it's by their fruits you shall know them, who knows how many people you may have joined to murder in defense of mohamad's name in jungle justice,
People will want you to show that your role model mohamad is not the role model of other terrorists like bun laden, they will want you to prove that you are a better muslim than him and the taliban and your boko haram brothers and how you are better than them, you are not going to insult this away.
BTW, I am also saying here that you can't be a good muslim if you are not following all the teachings and ways and lifestyle of mohamad. You still haven't said anything to disprove these because you can't and no one can, keep insulting, it's also islamic

Story story story Oga bigot. Yes I am insulting you and will keep doing so. Not a whole faith or prophet. Who has time to argue with Nairaland Bigots. You talk too much. Parrot ๐Ÿฆœ
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 4:17pm On Feb 01
3seriez:

Story story story Oga bigot. Yes I am insulting you and will keep doing so. Not a whole faith or prophet. Who has time to argue with Nairaland Bigots. You talk too much. Parrot ๐Ÿฆœ

One thing you can't disprove is that your role model mohamad is a paedophile And murderer, that's the point, I am not surprised that all you can do is insult, like I said it's islamic, won't bring myself down to that level
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 4:43pm On Feb 01
mbaise1000:

One thing you can't disprove is that your role model mohamad is a paedophile And murderer, that's the point, I am not surprised that all you can do is insult, like I said it's islamic, won't bring myself down to that level

Sorry, You are already at that gutter level, you're just deluding yourself unfortunately. I Will insult you and your Generation and there is nothing you can do about it. You're insulting a historical personality and you a bloody nobody don't want to be insulted. What deluded hypocrisy is that. Oh! is it Christian like to abuse another faith,or which kind of Christianity are you practicing. Mental case ๐Ÿ˜‚.
Guy say he won't bring him self to that level. Shameless hypocrite. What an idiot ๐Ÿคฃ. What an irredeemable fool. Stinking Bigot. Kai. Wetin I dey see for this Nairaland ehn. Nut Jobs all over the place ๐Ÿ˜ญ

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe / Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church / Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.