Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) (39029 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 8:51am On Feb 02
3seriez:

Sorry, You are already at that gutter level, you're just deluding yourself unfortunately. I Will insult you and your Generation and there is nothing you can do about it. You're insulting a historical personality and you a bloody nobody don't want to be insulted. What deluded hypocrisy is that. Oh! is it Christian like to abuse another faith,or which kind of Christianity are you practicing. Mental case πŸ˜‚.
Guy say he won't bring him self to that level. Shameless hypocrite. What an idiot 🀣. What an irredeemable fool. Stinking Bigot. Kai. Wetin I dey see for this Nairaland ehn. Nut Jobs all over the place 😭
Like I said nothing will make me to curse or insult you back, you only give what you have and I am not in your type of mental state, all you are doing is manifesting who you are. Like I keep saying you can't more than your role model mohamad, I am not allowed to hate or insult as you are doing, this is the hallmark of terrorists.
Laughable
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 10:22am On Feb 02
mbaise1000:

Like I said nothing will make me to curse or insult you back, you only give what you have and I am not in your type of mental state, all you are doing is manifesting who you are. Like I keep saying you can't more than your role model mohamad, I am not allowed to hate or insult as you are doing, this is the hallmark of terrorists.
Laughable
Hahaha 🀣 bloody hypocrite. You really can't shame the shameless. Now acting holier than thou. Bloody fool. So You can't accept the same venom you dish out. Stupid Nonentity. Stay in that your village with that small man mentality of yours. At least you're not denying being a Fukcin Bigot. What an Idiot. undecided
Nairaland should start conducting mental assessment for alot of people on this forum. Too many nincompoops to deal with. Smh undecided
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 9:28am On Feb 04
3seriez:

Hahaha 🀣 bloody hypocrite. You really can't shame the shameless. Now acting holier than thou. Bloody fool. So You can't accept the same venom you dish out. Stupid Nonentity. Stay in that your village with that small man mentality of yours. At least you're not denying being a Fukcin Bigot. What an Idiot. undecided
Nairaland should start conducting mental assessment for alot of people on this forum. Too many nincompoops to deal with. Smh undecided

What you can't disprove is what I said about your prophet and you, BTW someone who calls others nincompoop may want to get their spellings right. Then, bigotry, stupidity, insecurity and HATRED are end products insufficient training and immaturity. A person who thinks that the mental state of people should be checked before being admitted into a space and are themselves unable to defend what they support but try to cover them with abuses and insults truly show how deep such type have gone under, but then a mad man will not know that they are mad, and will he the first to call others mad, like I Said, you keep exposing your little mindedness, I don't expect you to see that, that will be asking for too much btw, it takes brains to do so.
The reality will forever remain that islam is of the devil and only those destined for destruction will follow it, no insult will change that. You change or you end up where your beloved prophet ended up and you partake in whatever he is facing, he will be judged by Jesus Christ,
I love that
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 10:22am On Feb 04
mbaise1000:

What you can't disprove is what I said about your prophet and you, BTW someone who calls others nincompoop may want to get their spellings right. Then, bigotry, stupidity, insecurity and HATRED are end products insufficient training and immaturity. A person who thinks that the mental state of people should be checked before being admitted into a space and are themselves unable to defend what they support but try to cover them with abuses and insults truly show how deep such type have gone under, but then a mad man will not know that they are mad, and will he the first to call others mad, like I Said, you keep exposing your little mindedness, I don't expect you to see that, that will be asking for too much btw, it takes brains to do so.
The reality will forever remain that islam is of the devil and only those destined for destruction will follow it, no insult will change that. You change or you end up where your beloved prophet ended up and you partake in whatever he is facing, he will be judged by Jesus Christ,
I love that

You go still explain tire. Adding "s" to nincompoop was obviously a typo just like you typed "spellings" but your Olodo brain wouldn't register that.
All this you're epistle doesn't change the fact you're an unrepentant Bigot. Signs of a non exposed Buffon who is stuck in a bush enclave somewhere with similar like minded people. undecided
Leave your village and see the world, little minded fool. You deserve all the insults you're getting, stupid retard. grin
Idiot saying reality would remain, Are you God to say such. Who TF are you, a fockn nobody. Bush man.
Usually a certain people from a particular region who have this mindset.
Countless times unfailingly it is usually them, shows there is a failing with teaching, upbringing and exposure. Always spiteful, envious and their word is always law. Very unfortunate.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 9:53pm On Feb 04
3seriez:

You go still explain tire. Adding "s" to nincompoop was obviously a typo just like you typed "spellings" but your Olodo brain wouldn't register that.
All this you're epistle doesn't change the fact you're an unrepentant Bigot. Signs of a non exposed Buffon who is stuck in a bush enclave somewhere with similar like minded people. undecided
Leave your village and see the world, little minded fool. You deserve all the insults you're getting, stupid retard. grin
Idiot saying reality would remain, Are you God to say such. Who TF are you, a fockn nobody. Bush man.
Usually a certain people from a particular region who have this mindset.
Countless times unfailingly it is usually them, shows there is a failing with teaching, upbringing and exposure. Always spiteful, envious and their word is always law. Very unfortunate.

I don't need to explain anything to a thing that the only thing they know is insults and violence, already know that one doesn't have to explain things that need brains to digest to some set of people, if you are a little more intelligent you would know that you don't fight or start a battle you can't win, I already know the reason you can't explain or defend what you entered into is because you are incapable of that, I am not trying to explain anything to you, that will be a waste if time, I am only repeating what is the main topic here which is that your role model is a murderer and a known paedophile who murdered people, pillaged their properties and wives and shared same between himself and his goons, and that you keeping murdering in his name because you know that he and his god approve of the bloodshed, that remains the topic, you are not going to insult that away, your role model indulged and died in violence so there is nothing strange when you stay the cause, he wouldn't be your role model of you behave or act otherwise. So don't patronize yourself, I am not explaining anything to you or expect you to change, that will be asking for too much
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04
mbaise1000:

I don't need to explain anything to a thing that the only thing they know is insults and violence, already know that one doesn't have to explain things that need brains to digest to some set of people, if you are a little more intelligent you would know that you don't fight or start a battle you can't win, I already know the reason you can't explain or defend what you entered into is because you are incapable of that, I am not trying to explain anything to you, that will be a waste if time, I am only repeating what is the main topic here which is that your role model is a murderer and a known paedophile who murdered people, pillaged their properties and wives and shared same between himself and his goons, and that you keeping murdering in his name because you know that he and his god approve of the bloodshed, that remains the topic, you are not going to insult that away, your role model indulged and died in violence so there is nothing strange when you stay the cause, he wouldn't be your role model of you behave or act otherwise. So don't patronize yourself, I am not explaining anything to you or expect you to change, that will be asking for too much

You're still writing epistles. Man can't take what he dishes out grin. As you insult him, that's the same way you will collect this insult. 🀣🀣🀣. Olodo. Sure you missed history lessons in school. Is this what your pastor teaches you in church every Sunday, that's even if you attend. You go lament tire till kingdom come. Good thing is you can only come to Nairaland and do your lamentations. And it ends here. tongue. You're a nobody, and no one gives a Fvck what you think.
At least you haven't denied you're Bigotry status. tongue Bloody Fool.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 12:01pm On Feb 05
3seriez:

You're still writing epistles. Man can't take what he dishes out grin. As you insult him, that's the same way you will collect this insult. 🀣🀣🀣. Olodo. Sure you missed history lessons in school. Is this what your pastor teaches you in church every Sunday, that's even if you attend. You go lament tire till kingdom come. Good thing is you can only come to Nairaland and do your lamentations. And it ends here. tongue. You're a nobody, and no one gives a Fvck what you think.
At least you haven't denied you're Bigotry status. tongue Bloody Fool.

Wow, as I insult who? Telling a murderer that he is a murderer is not an insult, calling a war monger a war monger is not an insult, calling a 50 year old who got himself married to a 6 year old a paedophile is not an insult and these are what I said you need to explain or defend, murdering people in defense of the name of a murderer is what I said you should defend, I keep saying that mohamad is your role model and you are angry that I said mohamad is your role model and you are still everything about him, you want sane people to chose a mad man as their role model like you did? It's impossible, you can curse and insult all you want, what you can't change is who mohamad is and in effect all those that take him as their role model and murder for him. It's clear here that you don't know the meaning of bigotry and who a bigot is, the ones always shouting islamophobia when they are busted, people here still wait for you to prove me wrong. You talk about what my pastor teaches on Sundays, can you open your mouth and say or ask your local imam anything about mohamad and why you should continue murdering people in defense of mohamad, candy you question why he murdered so many people? These are the things you need to explain, which you have proved that you are incapable of doing. People like me don't lament, we just pity things like you and don't want others to follow your blind prophet, because a Blind man doesn't lead another blind man, that's what we respond.
I called your prophet blind because he confessed to you clearly that he doesn't know where he is leading you and doesn't know what will happen to him and to you when you both die. and you are still following him and and calling those that doesn't want to agree with you olodo? Who exactly is the olodo here if what I say is true? These are the type of truths those in denial are afraid of, and since they can't refute it, want to cover themselves with insults, impossible
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 12:51pm On Feb 05
mbaise1000:

Wow, as I insult who? Telling a murderer that he is a murderer is not an insult, calling a war monger a war monger is not an insult, calling a 50 year old who got himself married to a 6 year old a paedophile is not an insult and these are what I said you need to explain or defend, murdering people in defense of the name of a murderer is what I said you should defend, I keep saying that mohamad is your role model and you are angry that I said mohamad is your role model and you are still everything about him, you want sane people to chose a mad man as their role model like you did? It's impossible, you can curse and insult all you want, what you can't change is who mohamad is and in effect all those that take him as their role model and murder for him. It's clear here that you don't know the meaning of bigotry and who a bigot is, the ones always shouting islamophobia when they are busted, people here still wait for you to prove me wrong. You talk about what my pastor teaches on Sundays, can you open your mouth and say or ask your local imam anything about mohamad and why you should continue murdering people in defense of mohamad, candy you question why he murdered so many people? These are the things you need to explain, which you have proved that you are incapable of doing. People like me don't lament, we just pity things like you and don't want others to follow your blind prophet, because a Blind man doesn't lead another blind man, that's what we respond.
I called your prophet blind because he confessed to you clearly that he doesn't know where he is leading you and doesn't know what will happen to him and to you when you both die. and you are still following him and and calling those that doesn't want to agree with you olodo? Who exactly is the olodo here if what I say is true? These are the type of truths those in denial are afraid of, and since they can't refute it, want to cover themselves with insults, impossible

Good thing your president is a Muslim. You Will see us today , tomorrow & forever tongue. Nairaland is where you end up. A bloody nobody just lamenting and masturbating to Mohammed & Muslims.
Epistles of a pained soul. I will still insult you and there is nothing you and your bastard self can do about it.
Stupid Bigot. With your stupid local man logic, the queen of England is a murderer, King Leopold of Belgium is a murderer, Hitler too, KKK and all. And they were all Christians too.
When you started with Insults, do you expect me to take you serious and answer you in a civil manner. You must be out your God damn mind. Do you think your type is the type I reason with. Because Nairaland has given you a platform to amplify your Bigotry, you think I will be civil with you. Keep waiting for a defense, you think you're in court 🀣. Bastard Fool. Smh. tongue
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 3:04pm On Feb 05
3seriez:

Good thing your president is a Muslim. You Will see us today , tomorrow & forever tongue. Nairaland is where you end up. A bloody nobody just lamenting and masturbating to Mohammed & Muslims.
Epistles of a pained soul. I will still insult you and there is nothing you and your bastard self can do about it.
Stupid Bigot. With your stupid local man logic, the queen of England is a murderer, King Leopold of Belgium is a murderer, Hitler too, KKK and all. And they were all Christians too.
When you started with Insults, do you expect me to take you serious and answer you in a civil manner. You must be out your God damn mind. Do you think your type is the type I reason with. Because Nairaland has given you a platform to amplify your Bigotry, you think I will be civil with you. Keep waiting for a defense, you think you're in court 🀣. Bastard Fool. Smh. tongue

The murderer in this topic is mohamad and those that take him as their role model are not different from him, did I say I hate muslims? No, I never said that, it's their choice, do I hate mohamad, no, he followed who he loves who is satan, it's his choice do I hate what he represent? Absolutely, whoever is ruling the world is not my concern, the topic here remains that mohamad is a murderer and he is the role model of people like osama and the taliban and boko haram and the role model of all terrorists and your role model, people cannot be your role model except you love what they do, that 8s what you are afraid to accept, I say again, you don't insult that away and you don't wish it away and 8r must remain the topic here
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 4:37pm On Feb 05
mbaise1000:

The murderer in this topic is mohamad and those that take him as their role model are not different from him, did I say I hate muslims? No, I never said that, it's their choice, do I hate mohamad, no, he followed who he loves who is satan, it's his choice do I hate what he represent? Absolutely, whoever is ruling the world is not my concern, the topic here remains that mohamad is a murderer and he is the role model of people like osama and the taliban and boko haram and the role model of all terrorists and your role model, people cannot be your role model except you love what they do, that 8s what you are afraid to accept, I say again, you don't insult that away and you don't wish it away and 8r must remain the topic here

Hahaha 🀣 Mumu he-goat talking from both sides of the mouth.. Who taught Osama his trade. You really missed history lessons 😭 in school. You can't talk about Mohammed in that manner and not be against Muslims. You say He loves Satan , so his followers should love who? Your father. When the catholic church was condoning slavery, massacre in Congo and little kids being raped, where was your moral compass.
You bloody shameless hypocrite. Small brain filled with Cow dung. Don't come here preaching like you're one holy pastor because from the tone & direction of your arguement, you're just one despicable miserable depressed loser obsessed Night & day with Mohammed. It's not your fault, Nairaland has given a daft like you and others the platform to spread your hate. undecidedYour Bigotry is really on an A level, 1st class Olodo. embarassed
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by tom4greatness: 6:40pm On Feb 05
Are you good at mathematics?
Do you have what it takes to render online mathematics problem solving?
I will be linking you to a foreign site where you can make at least $200 if you work really hard.
I will also guide you on how you can pass their test so as to enable you become their tutor.
If you are interested chat me up on WhatsApp ( 07031912193). Note: only for those tutors that are good at mathematics and you should also have a student email e.g (toriti.uniport.edu or ng).
See you on the top!
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 11:52am On Feb 06
3seriez:

Hahaha 🀣 Mumu he-goat talking from both sides of the mouth.. Who taught Osama his trade. You really missed history lessons 😭 in school. You can't talk about Mohammed in that manner and not be against Muslims. You say He loves Satan , so his followers should love who? Your father. When the catholic church was condoning slavery, massacre in Congo and little kids being raped, where was your moral compass.
You bloody shameless hypocrite. Small brain filled with Cow dung. Don't come here preaching like you're one holy pastor because from the tone & direction of your arguement, you're just one despicable miserable depressed loser obsessed Night & day with Mohammed. It's not your fault, Nairaland has given a daft like you and others the platform to spread your hate. undecidedYour Bigotry is really on an A level, 1st class Olodo. embarassed

Now that you have agreed that your role model mohamad is a murderer and you his followers are like him, that's exactly the point I have being trying to prove, so since your pain is self inflicted, looks like it will last forever.
And I will still say again, those that call others daft may want to get their spellings correct.
BTW, I don't expect you to know who a Christian is and the definition of a Christian, so you can call anyone you like a Christian, the truth still remains that no murderer is a Christian and a Christian will not murder anyone and most importantly no one will murder in defense of the name of Jesus or murder for Jesus like you murder for mohamad the blood sucker, I will repeat that you murder for him because you know that he will approve, and you will surely be where your role model is, since you are his.
BTW again, the greatest looser is one being led by a blind person, I am still waiting for one explanation or an answer to one of the truths and facts, I keep raising in every single of my comments, I know you are incapable of that
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 2:14pm On Feb 06
mbaise1000:

Now that you have agreed that your role model mohamad is a murderer and you his followers are like him, that's exactly the point I have being trying to prove, so since your pain is self inflicted, looks like it will last forever.
And I will still say again, those that call others daft may want to get their spellings correct.
BTW, I don't expect you to know who a Christian is and the definition of a Christian, so you can call anyone you like a Christian, the truth still remains that no murderer is a Christian and a Christian will not murder anyone and most importantly no one will murder in defense of the name of Jesus or murder for Jesus like you murder for mohamad the blood sucker, I will repeat that you murder for him because you know that he will approve, and you will surely be where your role model is, since you are his.
BTW again, the greatest looser is one being led by a blind person, I am still waiting for one explanation or an answer to one of the truths and facts, I keep raising in every single of my comments, I know you are incapable of that

Now I know you really are delusional and need psychiatric help.
I'm just going back and forth with a nut case. I can't believe the jargons I'm reading. Are you for real. grin
Sounding like a broken record.

You are waiting for an explanation, 🀣 hahaha. You will wait till your grave. Your type are the real definition of coconut πŸ₯₯ head. Idiot, after starting with insults how do you ever expect me to take you seriously. Mental case.

English teacher with no school. 🀣. What an obsession. Nairaland is where it all ends for Bigots like you. Lamentations 101. You are the most stupid person I have ever engaged with on this forum. There was one particular guy last year, but you have definitely beat his record. embarassed
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 2:32pm On Feb 06
3seriez:

Now I know you really are delusional and need psychiatric help.
I'm just going back and forth with a nut case. I can't believe the jargons I'm reading. Are you for real. grin
Sounding like a broken record.

You are waiting for an explanation, 🀣 hahaha. You will wait till your grave. Your type are the real definition of coconut πŸ₯₯ head. Idiot, after starting with insults how do you ever expect me to take you seriously. Mental case.

English teacher with no school. 🀣. What an obsession. Nairaland is where it all ends for Bigots like you. Lamentations 101. You are the most stupid person I have ever engaged with on this forum. There was one particular guy last year, but you have definitely beat his record. embarassed

Me starting with insults? Insult you? Hahaha.
Anyways your role model encouraged you to lie, a murderer can only be the role model of murderers, the topic remains unchanged, mohamad is a lie and murderer and the Role model of terrorists, until any of you his followers disprove that, you will deny tire, and will eventually end up where he ended up, it's so funny and ironic that you guys will be angry when told you are going to be where mohamad is, BTW, I don't insult and I don't curse, and definitely not a thing like you. That will be coming down to your level, you know this and you want me to curse or insult you, it will not happen, I am too good for that, but I will keep saying the truth, and that truth is that mohamad is a murderer and a liar,
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 3:22pm On Feb 06
mbaise1000:

Me starting with insults? Insult you? Hahaha.
Anyways your role model encouraged you to lie, a murderer can only be the role model of murderers, the topic remains unchanged, mohamad is a lie and murderer and the Role model of terrorists, until any of you his followers disprove that, you will deny tire, and will eventually end up where he ended up, it's so funny and ironic that you guys will be angry when told you are going to be where mohamad is, BTW, I don't insult and I don't curse, and definitely not a thing like you. That will be coming down to your level, you know this and you want me to curse or insult you, it will not happen, I am too good for that, but I will keep saying the truth, and that truth is that mohamad is a murderer and a liar,

Mr English can't comprehend anymore. Did I say you insulted me.
Yes. Don't reply the insults. Keep collecting it like the bastard of a busted condom that you are.
How you like that 😜. Don't come down to my level , stay up there in your tree like a monkey running from a tiger.
Mohammed continuously tormenting you in your dreams.
You wake up masturbating to his name, gives you joy ehn 🀣. Your lamentations end on Nairaland. Local man.
What a Bigot. Don't come down to my level you hear. Olodo. Mental case. Smh. Laughing hard πŸ˜‚. Just Pathetic.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 8:17pm On Feb 06
3seriez:

Mr English can't comprehend anymore. Did I say you insulted me.
Yes. Don't reply the insults. Keep collecting it like the bastard of a busted condom that you are.
How you like that 😜. Don't come down to my level , stay up there in your tree like a monkey running from a tiger.
Mohammed continuously tormenting you in your dreams.
You wake up masturbating to his name, gives you joy ehn 🀣. Your lamentations end on Nairaland. Local man.
What a Bigot. Don't come down to my level you hear. Olodo. Mental case. Smh. Laughing hard πŸ˜‚. Just Pathetic.

Wow, you are the one going through the pains, because you insult and curse because you are pained, and the one you are insulting and cursing knows as I know that you are the one in severe pains when he knows that whatever you say is going through you, and doesn't affect him in anyway, but it will take brains to figure this out, see what you are going through because of a dead paedophile? A war monger, who inspired all terrorists all over the world? And you that is claiming woke is ready to die for him just as he WANTS? Even as he told you before he died of a simple poison by a small girl that he murdered her parents, see your role model? You need to wake up from this deadly slumber
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 12:33am On Feb 07
mbaise1000:

Wow, you are the one going through the pains, because you insult and curse because you are pained, and the one you are insulting and cursing knows as I know that you are the one in severe pains when he knows that whatever you say is going through you, and doesn't affect him in anyway, but it will take brains to figure this out, see what you are going through because of a dead paedophile? A war monger, who inspired all terrorists all over the world? And you that is claiming woke is ready to die for him just as he WANTS? Even as he told you before he died of a simple poison by a small girl that he murdered her parents, see your role model? You need to wake up from this deadly slumber

Hahaha 🀣. Lame A$$ modafuka. I knew you were mental upstairs.
So One person inspired all the terrorists in the world. Omo! πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ Do you know how stupid you just sound right now. A grown A$$ man saying such 🀣, you really want to be taken seriously with such a statement 🀣. What sort of buffoonery is this angry
I just showed a friend and his reply was, you even have their time tongue

And why do you type like you're rapping? You don't know when to use full stop and punctuation marks.
Just mumbling nonsense, someone has to read to slow and carefully to understand, like reading a nursery students essay. How did you graduate from high school with such. You need to go ask for a refund of your school fees.

Change your Bigotry ways. One Naira it doesn't add to your pocket, you just end up here on Nairaland lamenting to terrorists like me πŸ˜‚. Bloody Olodo. tongue
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 10:53pm On Feb 07
3seriez:

Hahaha 🀣. Lame A$$ modafuka. I knew you were mental upstairs.
So One person inspired all the terrorists in the world. Omo! πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ Do you know how stupid you just sound right now. A grown A$$ man saying such 🀣, you really want to be taken seriously with such a statement 🀣. What sort of buffoonery is this angry
I just showed a friend and his reply was, you even have their time tongue

And why do you type like you're rapping? You don't know when to use full stop and punctuation marks.
Just mumbling nonsense, someone has to read to slow and carefully to understand, like reading a nursery students essay. How did you graduate from high school with such. You need to go ask for a refund of your school fees.

Change your Bigotry ways. One Naira it doesn't add to your pocket, you just end up here on Nairaland lamenting to terrorists like me πŸ˜‚. Bloody Olodo. tongue

At least he inspired Osama and people like you and I know he is your role model, you haven't proved me or the other people saying the same thing wrong, that's what you need to do, insults won't take the reality and facts away
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 10:55pm On Feb 07
mbaise1000:

Just take a sincere assessment of yourself. You really think you're alright upstairs with all this obsession.
Forget story. This is really not normal 😭. Or are you being paid.

I sincerely apologise for the insults. I had no idea how deeply ingrained such a man who passed on over a thousand years ago is still on your lips morning, afternoon, and night. The hate has eaten deep into your core.

Hardly a day goes by you don't comment about him and islam negatively. This is troubling. Answer question or not, I've seen signs of a disturbed man.
Probably had a shaky foundation and upbringing, or a traumatic experience which troubles one till date.
It must be really emotional 😭 for you Pastor.

Please take it easy , and slow, at least for your mental health. This toxic hate no dey pay you shi shi.😒. The energy could be channeled elsewhere, go and preach your gospel elsewhere to your flock. Or do you need support with your ministry and evangelism.
Abi, you no get work, send your CV to my pm let me see how I can assist. But this man in your mouth all the time is definitely a mental deficiency somewhere.
sad
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 11:03pm On Feb 07
3seriez:

Sorry, You are already at that gutter level, you're just deluding yourself unfortunately. I Will insult you and your Generation and there is nothing you can do about it. You're insulting a historical personality and you a bloody nobody don't want to be insulted. What deluded hypocrisy is that. Oh! is it Christian like to abuse another faith,or which kind of Christianity are you practicing. Mental case πŸ˜‚.
Guy say he won't bring him self to that level. Shameless hypocrite. What an idiot 🀣. What an irredeemable fool. Stinking Bigot. Kai. Wetin I dey see for this Nairaland ehn. Nut Jobs all over the place 😭

I didn't say your role model is not a historical personality, but the biggest question is what type of personality, what type of history? What type of people did he inspire? Name them, that's my point, I will name some, you are also free to name some, I will name osama bin laden and his goons, I will name the taliban, I will name boko haram, I will name these ones beheading teachers for showing ordinary cartoons to school children, I will name THOSE murdering people in the streets because they said they blasphemed against mohamad, I will name the suicide bombers everywhere, I will name hamas and I will also name those in social media and other places supporting all these evil, I will also name those who can't explain these evil actions but think that they will insult it away or blackmail it away by shouting islamophobia all the time
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 11:19pm On Feb 07
3seriez:

Just take a sincere assessment of yourself. You really think you're alright upstairs with all this obsession.
Forget story. This is really not normal 😭. Or are you being paid.

I sincerely apologise for the insults. I had no idea how deeply ingrained such a man who passed on over a thousand years ago is still on your lips morning, afternoon, and night. The hate has eaten deep into your core.

Hardly a day goes by you don't comment about him and islam negatively. This is troubling. Answer question or not, I've seen signs of a disturbed man.
Probably had a shaky foundation and upbringing, or a traumatic experience which troubles one till date.
It must be really emotional 😭 for you Pastor.

Please take it easy , and slow, at least for your mental health. This toxic hate no dey pay you shi shi.😒. The energy could be channeled elsewhere, go and preach your gospel elsewhere to your flock. Or do you need support with your ministry and evangelism.
Abi, you no get work, send your CV to my pm let me see how I can assist. But this man in your mouth all the time is definitely a mental deficiency somewhere.
sad
First I am not a pastor, second, I don't need your apology because whatever insult you dispel is going through you and I don't allow what people say to touch me or change who I am. If you read all my comments everyday and everywhere, that will mean that you are here and there as many times as I am there or here which means you are not in a position to condemn where or how many times I said something,
Third, I don't need your help, in whatever way, you need to help yourself first, if you are working and I am not working and you are able to read all I wrote, that's wonderful, if someone says something bad or what you think is wrong about anything, the best thing you should do is correct that thing or disprove that person, resorting to insults and violence like you muslims do every time mohamad is mentioned is not doing anything good to your role model, I am just a Christian and when you muslims or anyone, even those that claim to be Christians say bad things or what is not right about Christianity, what I always do is to try to prove them wrong with the bible and not resort to insults.
Since you claim to have read all my comments, there are questions I keep asking BTW what I keep saying is almost the same thing, you may want to answer them and I will remind you about one of them questions, if you muslims believe that mohamad will not approve, will you keep murdering people in defense of his name? Did mohamad wage wars? Did he murder and behead people? Is people like osama good or bad muslims? Is it right to murder people because you think they blasphemed against a dead mohamad or against any man at all?
How ABOUT you answer these questions?
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 12:07am On Feb 08
mbaise1000:

First I am not a pastor, second, I don't need your apology because whatever insult you dispel is going through you and I don't allow what people say to touch me or change who I am. If you read all my comments everyday and everywhere, that will mean that you are here and there as many times as I am there or here which means you are not in a position to condemn where or how many times I said something,
Third, I don't need your help, in whatever way, you need to help yourself first, if you are working and I am not working and you are able to read all I wrote, that's wonderful, if someone says something bad or what you think is wrong about anything, the best thing you should do is correct that thing or disprove that person, resorting to insults and violence like you muslims do every time mohamad is mentioned is not doing anything good to your role model, I am just a Christian and when you muslims or anyone, even those that claim to be Christians say bad things or what is not right about Christianity, what I always do is to try to prove them wrong with the bible and not resort to insults.
Since you claim to have read all my comments, there are questions I keep asking BTW what I keep saying is almost the same thing, you may want to answer them and I will remind you about one of them questions, if you muslims believe that mohamad will not approve, will you keep murdering people in defense of his name? Did mohamad wage wars? Did he murder and behead people? Is people like osama good or bad muslims? Is it right to murder people because you think they blasphemed against a dead mohamad or against any man at all?
How ABOUT you answer these questions?

Oh lord in heaven. Okay, Since that is the case. I will still address you as "Pastor Mental" from now on.
I would really love to answer your questions pastor, but from experience on this Nairaland there are many of you who are deeply Islamophobic and bigoted, and no matter the facts placed forward, it still won't change your disposition.
Find Time, Walk into a mosque or an Islamic center, be polite, sit down and ask an Imam all these questions. Provide your location, I would do the needful and find out islamic centers closest to your village. You will get first hand information on all these questions troubling you night and day. I know you are really scared of us but trust me, or go online and search Muslims figures like Zakir Naik, Mufti menk, sheikh Assim etc. This is the best option for these your disturbing questions.

For me, experience has taught me there is a permanent black stain on people's hearts when it comes to Sensitive issues here and people already have their mind made up no matter what you tell them. I know this because I have been on Nairaland long enough. My first account I opened in 2009 was permanently banned in 2014.

Take you as a perfect example pastor, a thread makes front-page related to islam. As usual you now see bashing comments of the prophet, religion of piss, Islamabad, he is a paedophile, etc. 🀣🀣 The moment you see an Islam or Muslim related topic, fever starts catching you guys, foaming in the mouth, eager to be insulting & disrespectful. Then you visit their timeline and see different negative comments of Islam. So how do you have a positive discussion with such a mentally closed ,fixed and biased mindset.

Take you as an example again pastor. You are jumping from one islamic thread to another , bashing and asking the same questions and getting same results time after time. You hardly do 5-10 posts without asking same questions or the regular disrespect. It's not that the answers are not there, we just don't take your type serious. Doing the same thing over and over and over again to the point I'm wondering whether you get paid to this. Hence, why I suggested assistance. It's like going to class everyday asking questions, yet not getting the desired answers and yet you come back the next day and repeat the same thing. Why won't I ask of your mental state.
It staring you in the face and you yourself don't even know it. Is Nairaland a theology or research centre. Some are real underlying mental personality disorders we encounter in our daily lives but we tend to shy away and not take things like this serious here. How does a grown adult male keep up with this mentality day in , day out. It is a cause for worry and study honestly.

I don't like what Jews are doing in Palestine, but you will never ever ever see me jumping into different threads day in , day out talking down on them like they stole my destiny. Same as I won't troll a Christian topic and be bashing Christians like I clearly don't know people are good and bad.
Religion they say is the opium of the masses. And Nairaland is a clean opium drug for such masses like yourself.

Your type with the same characteristics are many here , and unfortunately Nairaland encourages such opium crazed bigotry & islamophobia. undecided
It is not today pastor M.

So Pastor, keep it up & keep asking grin
Your answer is on it's way hopefully. 🀣🀣🀣
You're very welcome.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by budaatum: 12:37am On Feb 08
omoadeleye:
He was trying to prove something there to some people

And the fact the those Catholics let him proves a lot about them too, for they surely loved their Muslim neighbour.

O Lord their God, please let Nigeria grow and develop to the stage Canada seems to be at. Amen

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 9:23am On Feb 08
3seriez:

Oh lord in heaven. Okay, Since that is the case. I will still address you as "Pastor Mental" from now on.
I would really love to answer your questions pastor, but from experience on this Nairaland there are many of you who are deeply Islamophobic and bigoted, and no matter the facts placed forward, it still won't change your disposition.
Find Time, Walk into a mosque or an Islamic center, be polite, sit down and ask an Imam all these questions. Provide your location, I would do the needful and find out islamic centers closest to your village. You will get first hand information on all these questions troubling you night and day. I know you are really scared of us but trust me, or go online and search Muslims figures like Zakir Naik, Mufti menk, sheikh Assim etc. This is the best option for these your disturbing questions.

For me, experience has taught me there is a permanent black stain on people's hearts when it comes to Sensitive issues here and people already have their mind made up no matter what you tell them. I know this because I have been on Nairaland long enough. My first account I opened in 2009 was permanently banned in 2014.

Take you as a perfect example pastor, a thread makes front-page related to islam. As usual you now see bashing comments of the prophet, religion of piss, Islamabad, he is a paedophile, etc. 🀣🀣 The moment you see an Islam or Muslim related topic, fever starts catching you guys, foaming in the mouth, eager to be insulting & disrespectful. Then you visit their timeline and see different negative comments of Islam. So how do you have a positive discussion with such a mentally closed ,fixed and biased mindset.

Take you as an example again pastor. You are jumping from one islamic thread to another , bashing and asking the same questions and getting same results time after time. You hardly do 5-10 posts without asking same questions or the regular disrespect. It's not that the answers are not there, we just don't take your type serious. Doing the same thing over and over and over again to the point I'm wondering whether you get paid to this. Hence, why I suggested assistance. It's like going to class everyday asking questions, yet not getting the desired answers and yet you come back the next day and repeat the same thing. Why won't I ask of your mental state.
It staring you in the face and you yourself don't even know it. Is Nairaland a theology or research centre. Some are real underlying mental personality disorders we encounter in our daily lives but we tend to shy away and not take things like this serious here. How does a grown adult male keep up with this mentality day in , day out. It is a cause for worry and study honestly.

I don't like what Jews are doing in Palestine, but you will never ever ever see me jumping into different threads day in , day out talking down on them like they stole my destiny. Same as I won't troll a Christian topic and be bashing Christians like I clearly don't know people are good and bad.
Religion they say is the opium of the masses. And Nairaland is a clean opium drug for such masses like yourself.

Your type with the same characteristics are many here , and unfortunately Nairaland encourages such opium crazed bigotry & islamophobia. undecided
It is not today pastor M.

So Pastor, keep it up & keep asking grin
Your answer is on it's way hopefully. 🀣🀣🀣
You're very welcome.

You still haven't answered any of those things I asked, this time you used to write this long epistle would have been more than enough to answer one of those, but you didn't, like I say, how about you answer them here so that maybe one of those you mentioned will read and stop and ask more questions, this would have been the simple thing to do, l will ask two of the questions, you claim to be reading from me always, will muslims continue to murder people in defense of the name if mohamad if you believe he will not approve? Is it right to murder people if you think he blasphemed against mohamad? Who inspired people like osama and the taliban and what will you say about terrorists beheading teachers for showing ordinary cartoons to school children?
Are you a better muslim than all these people I mentioned? If yes, explain to us
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 9:54am On Feb 08
mbaise1000:

You still haven't answered any of those things I asked, this time you used to write this long epistle would have been more than enough to answer one of those, but you didn't, like I say, how about you answer them here so that maybe one of those you mentioned will read and stop and ask more questions, this would have been the simple thing to do, l will ask two of the questions, you claim to be reading from me always, will muslims continue to murder people in defense of the name if mohamad if you believe he will not approve? Is it right to murder people if you think he blasphemed against mohamad? Who inspired people like osama and the taliban and what will you say about terrorists beheading teachers for showing ordinary cartoons to school children?
Are you a better muslim than all these people I mentioned? If yes, explain to us

Yes, My first epistle 🀣. And you have countless on different threads, sorry I am intruding into your area of expertise. Pastor. Mental health is real oh.
You're still asking. Please, what is the difference between your actions and a crack head right now. Did you even read what I wrote. Oh my God πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.
Still repeating the same things I raised.

Do you know what a broken record is?
Obviously, you haven't learned anything , and at this rate very sad.
Keep waiting for answers.. I haven't laughed so hard in a long while like this morning. Hahahaha. Kai.. πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ grin
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 6:56pm On Feb 08
3seriez:

Yes, My first epistle 🀣. And you have countless on different threads, sorry I am intruding into your area of expertise. Pastor. Mental health is real oh.
You're still asking. Please, what is the difference between your actions and a crack head right now. Did you even read what I wrote. Oh my God πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.
Still repeating the same things I raised.

Do you know what a broken record is?
Obviously, you haven't learned anything , and at this rate very sad.
Keep waiting for answers.. I haven't laughed so hard in a long while like this morning. Hahahaha. Kai.. πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ grin

Stop babbling and answer some of the questions
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08
mbaise1000:

Stop babbling and answer some of the questions

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Will you die if I don't. And it is "blabbing", since you always want to check my spelling. Pastor, Please check your mental health oh. I am serious. This has turned toxic🀣.

I dedicate fela's song "Zombie" to you.
Your actions definitely Mimic the song just that your's is self-inflicted. I had a good laugh today 🀣. Thank you very much πŸ˜‚
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 9:45am On Feb 10
3seriez:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Will you die if I don't. And it is "blabbing", since you always want to check my spelling. Pastor, Please check your mental health oh. I am serious. This has turned toxic🀣.

I dedicate fela's song "Zombie" to you.
Your actions definitely Mimic the song just that your's is self-inflicted. I had a good laugh today 🀣. Thank you very much πŸ˜‚

It's very ironic that someone who is following who confessed to him that he doesn't know where he is leading him to is calling others zombie, and yes, I stand by my spelling of blabbing and I got it right, you may want to check your own again, I know you will not be able to figure what you are.
The original question still awaits and you may still defend your role model and prove that he didn't murder and behead people, that he wasn't a paedophile, that he doesn't support your murdering people in defense of his name, those are the things I know you will never address because that will be painting the picture of who you are because you are what you support and do
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10
mbaise1000:

It's very ironic that someone who is following who confessed to him that he doesn't know where he is leading him to is calling others zombie, and yes, I stand by my spelling of blabbing and I got it right, you may want to check your own again, I know you will not be able to figure what you are.
The original question still awaits and you may still defend your role model and prove that he didn't murder and behead people, that he wasn't a paedophile, that he doesn't support your murdering people in defense of his name, those are the things I know you will never address because that will be painting the picture of who you are because you are what you support and do

Pastor M. Welcome back from your Night vigil. Hope all went well.
When I say check your mental health, you dodge the idea. Confess what! Laffs in french 🀣
You clearly spelt "babbling" and you're saying you got it right. How did you get it right for christ sake. These are the little signs of mental imbalance I keep talking about. grin

Forget Irony. A grown adult is on Nairaland every day asking questions and not getting answers. But he will still come back tomorrow and still ask questions. undecided
A grown a$$ man, if it was a kid or one 21 year old doing this he can be excused, but a grown man. If that is not a Zombie or robot, what is it then.
Very predictable character. Abeg shift, very disappointing.
Mental health is key, I will keep repeating it. undecided
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 8:30pm On Feb 10
3seriez:

Pastor M. Welcome back from your Night vigil. Hope all went well.
When I say check your mental health, you dodge the idea. Confess what! Laffs in french 🀣
You clearly spelt "babbling" and you're saying you got it right. How did you get it right for christ sake. These are the little signs of mental imbalance I keep talking about. grin

Forget Irony. A grown adult is on Nairaland every day asking questions and not getting answers. But he will still come back tomorrow and still ask questions. undecided
A grown a$$ man, if it was a kid or one 21 year old doing this he can be excused, but a grown man. If that is not a Zombie or robot, what is it then.
Very predictable character. Abeg shift, very disappointing.
Mental health is key, I will keep repeating it. undecided
Defend your paedophile murderous role model, mohamad is evil and it shows in every one of his followers
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 8:42pm On Feb 10
mbaise1000:

Defend your paedophile murderous role model, mohamad is evil and it shows in every one of his followers

If I insult you and your papa now, you will go on speaking epistles.
And if I don't defend will you die. You talk like your life depends on Nairaland answering this question for you. Hence, the reason I am worried about your mental health. grin Pity, a grown man behaving this way. undecided
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mbaise1000: 8:47pm On Feb 10
3seriez:

If I insult you and your papa now, you will go on speaking epistles.
And if I don't defend will you die. You talk like your life depends on Nairaland answering this question for you. Hence, the reason I am worried about your mental health. grin Pity, a grown man behaving this way. undecided

Only those that are pained will insult and keep insulting, don't stop, keep it up, otherwise how will you release the hatred in you?
No amount of curses or insults will change who mohamad is and what he represent

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe / Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.