Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Understanding What Redpill And Redpiller Is All About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding What Redpill And Redpiller Is All About (167 Views)

MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Redpill And Redpiller Is All About by Bullfallo(m): 10:18pm On Jan 28
r/TheRedPill is a subreddit primarily concerned with the belief that society has developed in such a way that men are undervalued, dismissed, socially neutered, or otherwise are the targets of societal oppression. "Redpillers" are subscribers to r/TheRedPill. Redpillers commonly believe that feminism has gone out of control, and as a result of this, men and masculinity are being kept down. Redpillers take their name from the Matrix, suggesting that they're escaping from an oppressive system, or perhaps, have removed the veil and can see the "truth".

That is, in essence, the objective description.

To interject my own personal subjective side of things, totally separate from everything written above, I think it's all a crock of shit. It's a subreddit of delusional, bitter idiots who blame their personal failings on an invisible conspiracy of straw-feminists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understanding What Redpill And Redpiller Is All About by budaatum: 10:49pm On Jan 28
Bullfallo:

To interject my own personal subjective side of things, totally separate from everything written above, I think it's all a crock of shit. It's a subreddit of delusional, bitter idiots who blame their personal failings on an invisible conspiracy of straw-feminists.

Basically, a pill that makes men pigs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Going To Do / Sweet Bed / Dating Is Like Paying Electricity Bills! Estimated/ Prepaid Billings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.