Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,474 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) (21782 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) / Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by alimiadedayo1: 8:20am On Jan 30
epainos:
More revelations coming. My concern is that Atiku doesn't know when to stop or pause. I believe if he had not contested back-to-back, he would have known his friendly enemies. But his desperation to become the president has caged him in his prison such that he thinks he can buy his way into Aso Rock. Atiku is foolish for trying to become the president during Southern time. Loyal northern people always keep to their words, and they are waiting for 2031. Atiku is just a loser. He is a yeye politician now.

We used to think that there was only Wike and G5 gov wahala, but seriously, there are many more ready to abandon him. They are only with him because they know he gives generously. grin Most of those with him do not believe he can be the president. And I know that Atiku cannot be the president of Nigeria. The only person who has survived OBJ is Tinubu. When OBJ faces you, then, know that you are finished except you are Jagaban.

Neither am I a fan of OBJ nor Tinubu, I am just making known my observation.

People like Donald Duke are already tired of the whole situation. But I don't know how they allowed Atiku to hijack PDP. Anyway, wherever people like Dino Maleye pitch their tents, just know that anyone with money will always win.

PDP needs to get rid of Wike and Atiku ASAP to prosper. Also, they need to get rid of Makinde too. And that party should try to put in a well-loved South South qualified candidate, but make sure that Obi also contests in its primary. Obi's loss is a good thing cos he will have no choice but to make all his people follow the candidate. Igbos should not deceive themselves, the Fulanis and Hausas will not vote for them, so they cannot be the president. They should know this and have peace. I have advised them to forget Nigeria and find a way to leave. They are wasting their time contesting. So, they should support a South-South candidate if they want to be relevant in Nigeria. If they like, let them insult me here. I just know that they cannot become the president of Nigeria. Shikena.

I think Goodluck Jonathan should select a candidate for PDP. And I think most likely an Ijaw candidate can beat Tinubu in 2027 if Igbo and 50% of the north can buy into such a candidate.
you just typed total garbage

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Ironbull: 8:20am On Jan 30
Una neva sabi anything yet. When I first said Datti or Dattu will at a point get appointment from Tinubu una obidient a k a no political common sense shouted at me at last what happened? Datti got appointment and mov on with his life living the sour loser package fraud to be wallowing in the wilderness of condolence and birthday wisher ex-presidential candidate.

I said it again that Bulala or Buwala will become Tinubu friend soon same genetically confused and no political ommon sense obiduents shouted at me and at last, here is Buwala.

Wike and Fubara case will choke same obidints soon keep watching for my pridicton.
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by epainos: 8:22am On Jan 30
rotadeco27:

You analysis is top notch, however , the north will not support any other candidates again, aside Tinubu because they know it will impair their coming back in the following 4yrs as the new person will want to do 8yrs as constitution allows. Power is sweet so forget any kangaroo agreement that could have been signed. The north won't fall for that! They are patiently waiting for their turn again and won't want to be involved in any arrangements that would extend it.
This makes sense. But PDP still needs to try. Jonathan messed up by not honouring the one-term agreement he had with them. He won the first time because he agreed to go just one time so that the North could complete Yaradua's term. And OBJ backed out knowing what honoring one's word is to the north. Yeah! Tinubu looks good to win 2027.

But we cannot remove the power of the people if BVAS and direct transmission of votes to the server are deployed in 2027 which I expect should be the case.

While I agree with you, I still think if PDP can pull a stunt like what I suggested, a big surprise might unfold itself in 2027. The big question is how that candidate can convince the North that he will go for a single term. Hmmmm!

As for the igbos , I believe they can produce president in the future but definitely not obi , they failed woefully with the post election aggressive attitudes they put up, power is grabbed by forming alliances and building loyalists not by fighting, that is the strategy PBat employed , he has been preparing, building and planting his loyalists for a long time and that was the reason he was so confident he was going to win ,rigging mechanism inclusive. The igbos insulted the fulani because of Buhari and came for the Yoruba because of Tinubu , power is never gotten like that. Before the election many Yoruba youths and elites were in support of obi because we believed he is a lesser evil and of course age is on his side ,not because he is an igbo man, haven lost the election the igbos turned the whole thing to their sole agenda. I wonder how Peter Obi would have gotten over 6million votes without the contribution of several thousands of the Yoruba vote. I wished the movement was sustained but it has been messed up already. I know they will come back to preach peace come 2027, but the situation is unsalvageable as it is clear the tribal intent behind the ambition. Going forward, I think if Nigeria won't allow them rule , they should be allowed to go , the country belongs to us all and it should be an all inclusive rotation of leadership,no matter the tribe.
Thanks for this view on how Igbo can become the president. But this is based on Igbo swallowing their pride to ally with the north. Do you think the Igbo will do it? I doubt it. I have thought about this option, but those guys I read their comments daily online seem not to want to compromise their stand. Igbo is all about himself from the way I see them.

Igbo did not start insulting Fulani and Hausa because of Buhari...it is a thing that start in the 1960s. Check it out: Zik (Igbo man) was the president...ahmadu Bello was the prime minister. They thought the president was the alpha and omega then not knowing that the British system makes the prime minister more powerful. When they realised it, they wanted the post. Lol. So, they killed Ahmadu Bello in Yoruba land trying to set up the Yorubas. Lol. Meanwhile, Yoruba and other tribes have not tasted power. Infact, Igbo were more powerful and the population in the old eastern region was huge that they can compete with the north. Yoruba was the least then. They did not realise that it was Awolowo they were dealing with. If they had put the Awo factor in the equation, they would have come up with a better plan. This is why Igbo hate Awolowo with passion. grin Of course, they got what they wanted, but it lasted for just 6 months. And then, IBB used their greediness to create more states so they could have more allocations from the FG just like everyone else to remove South South from their grip. Lol. The moment Igbo lost power over the whole of South - South during IBB regime, they became a shadow of themselves.

My guy, I like your view, but Igbo are their own enemies. They want Aso Rock now....and they are not ready to team up with the North. Maybe your view will come to pass...maybe..and I pray so. But I don't see them team up with anybody. They want to do it alone...it is their way. They think it is their right....Igbo must rule Nigeria na. They must be president na. grin
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by phemray(m): 8:25am On Jan 30
gratefulheart:
The truth is this politicians doesn't know Tinubu. He has been controlling PDP since 2002 indirectly by planting and funding moles among them and other political parties too.

I like his strategy 😜😂😜😂

Gbam!! We told them that Oga na master. Anyone politician that didn't accept and know Tinubu as master strategist in politics is just joker. In Ogunlewe voice: "Tinubu is too smart and think far ahead of everyone,The guy grap any opportunity u gave him and take it to the next level. so don't just create opportunity for him he will outsmart you.i respect him"
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Kionrae: 8:29am On Jan 30
Give bwala food he will dance to any tune of your choice
Shameless idiots
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by ufotunang: 8:29am On Jan 30
The man is idle and broke... Tinubu just give him appointment.. that is what he is desperately looking for
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by shonepa(m): 8:48am On Jan 30
Politics.....my broda

Radiant01:
Godfather meeting son.....hummmm
I told people then that this guy is working for tinubu in Atiku camp...

Rule no 14
Pose as a Friend, Work as a Spy
Pretend to be friends with someone to get close to them and learn their secrets. Then use that information against them.
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by shonepa(m): 8:53am On Jan 30
Why obi run comot for APGA go PDP? Long run em end up for LP.

And nobody see red flag?

Its all politics.....its now all about personal interest. Public na just puppets for show. Lol

alimiadedayo1:

you just typed total garbage
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by AngelicBeing: 9:18am On Jan 30
Radiant01:

Rule no 14
Pretend to be friends with someone to get close to them and learn their secrets. Then use that information against them.
Gbamsulotely, end of thread, next news jare grin
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:19am On Jan 30
That's a very risky job o
He better watch his back
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by zoomzoom(m): 9:57am On Jan 30
[quote author=Faiththatworks post=128192490]I totally believe now, Daniel BWALA went on a sabbatical leave to PDP.
His recent romance with Asiwaju shows he was definitely a loanee to the PDP camp,and has returned back to his base.
I'm sure if Alh Atiku had his way he will go back to the APC, enough of the unnecessary press statement by Mr Ibe and all the the other press handlers of Alh Atiku.
The biggest lesson in all this,never ever be involved in the Dog fight between Politicans,only a very very very small percentage of politicans genuinely love and care for the masses,the remaining are only after their belly.
In closing,for those still insulting their fellow Nigerians in the name of Obidients,I implore you to be very careful,you will be shocked the day your principal decides to port back to PDP if he sees an opportunity to contest as the presidential candidate of the party.
Infact I predict Peter Obi will return back to PDP very very soon.
I implore Obidients to stop the insults, mockery and bullying of fellow Nigerians whilst trying to defend your principal,your words today may become an albatross tomorrow.
God bless Nigeria.......

You said it all....but failed to understand what you said.
We are OBIDIENTS, we believe in our PRINCIPAL.
We are not members of any political party...so wherever OBI goes, we go!!.
The goal is to get him to fix Nigeria!!.
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Bennycollins: 10:02am On Jan 30
Faiththatworks:
I totally believe now, Daniel BWALA went on a sabbatical leave to PDP.
His recent romance with Asiwaju shows he was definitely a loanee to the PDP camp,and has returned back to his base.
I'm sure if Alh Atiku had his way he will go back to the APC, enough of the unnecessary press statement by Mr Ibe and all the the other press handlers of Alh Atiku.
The biggest lesson in all this,never ever be involved in the Dog fight between Politicans,only a very very very small percentage of politicans genuinely love and care for the masses,the remaining are only after their belly.
In closing,for those still insulting their fellow Nigerians in the name of Obidients,I implore you to be very careful,you will be shocked the day your principal decides to port back to PDP if he sees an opportunity to contest as the presidential candidate of the party.
Infact I predict Peter Obi will return back to PDP very very soon.
I implore Obidients to stop the insults, mockery and bullying of fellow Nigerians whilst trying to defend your principal,your words today may become an albatross tomorrow.
God bless Nigeria.......
I am Obedient, I don't follow party but individual candidacy, even if the best candidate is fielded by the evil APC I would support and vote for that one, just like voted my state governor who is APC .
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Madeade: 10:10am On Jan 30
Tinubu surely planted this guy in PDP....
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:35am On Jan 30
Anywhere bele face politician mr wike promax
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by highness25(m): 10:39am On Jan 30
davidtemi:
Say "former Atiku's spokesman"
Na one single clothe tinubu dey wear for France ni?
How many days now with same clothes and cap??
This news might be out since oo. It just got to this space. Dull people handling this platform

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by HRMK: 10:39am On Jan 30
this man is simply a politicaj jobber looking for way to survive!tinubu should also beware of him!its not unlikely that he ends up a mole in APC!!
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by prophetfire: 11:14am On Jan 30
Slytiger:
This guy just broke Atiku's heart into several pieces.
Mans is looking for something to eat and na Tinubu carry plate of food. grin grin grin
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by davidtemi(m): 11:19am On Jan 30
[quote author=highness25 post=128197571] This news might be out since oo. It just got to this space. Dull people handling this platform[/quot
Very correct 👍🏽

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by BJanta: 11:20am On Jan 30
Thus man was Tinubu’s mole in Atiku's camp during the election. And to say he was Atiku's spokesman during . Atiku is so naive and unintelligent. Obasanjo has said it all about Atiku. I wish David Bwala would right his ' memoirs' about the recent elections to gist us more about his espionage activities in Atiku's camp as he worked for Tinubu. It would be a grippingly interesting read.
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by lanre316: 11:52am On Jan 30
Radiant01:

Rule no 14

Is that from 48 Laws of Power?
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Radiant01(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30
lanre316:

Is that from 48 Laws of Power?

Yes
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by lanre316: 12:37pm On Jan 30
Radiant01:

Yes

Cool 👍

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by soccerlite: 1:12pm On Jan 30
commoditiesnig:

Lol.. Desperate to you bro.. He's simply playing politics!

Politics indeed

He's shameless

A disgrace to his family

He should go ask ffk
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by soccerlite: 1:19pm On Jan 30
BJanta:
Thus man was Tinubu’s mole in Atiku's camp during the election. And to say he was Atiku's spokesman during . Atiku is so naive and unintelligent. Obasanjo has said it all about Atiku. I wish David Bwala would right his ' memoirs' about the recent elections to gist us more about his espionage activities in Atiku's camp as he worked for Tinubu. It would be a grippingly interesting read.

Don't be a clown

Why say Atiku is unintelligent

You think he doesn't know such jobbers

Do you know how many people left pdp to apc during the heat of the election and now are returning to pdp when they didn't get anything

He's not Atiku spoke man Paul ibe is, bwala was one of campaign spoke person
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by BondRiv: 2:11pm On Jan 30
Desperately looking for appointment.
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by MrALIVE: 5:54pm On Jan 30
Themanleshey:

Is it your pity ? I think some people need to pity their self first .
one of the slaves to politicians spotted.....tueh!!!!!
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by xjiggy: 9:12am On Jan 31
Greatest hustler ever liveth. I never see anything like this before. Dey follow Tinubu up and down like fly dey follow shit. Bwala don become monitoring spirit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 / Gov. Fayose And Petrol Sellers At Loggerheads, Black Market Takes Over. / Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.