Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? (3680 Views)

Poll: As a Nlander, are you capable of running Nigeria as its leader?

Yes, with proven leadership records at any level (give some detail in post): 45% (9 votes)
Yes, though I do not have leadership experience: 30% (6 votes)
Yes, I believe I am academically bright only but no real leadership experience: 15% (3 votes)
No, honestly I am not there yet: 10% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Epic Photo :cartoon On How Buhariis Running Nigeria / Buhari Refers To Germany As West Germany And Its Leader As President Michelle / Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by CyberG: 2:12am On Nov 08, 2011
Is any NLander capable of running Nigeria as its leader? Let us have your opinion now! Serious posters please and no duplicate IDs!
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by jamace(m): 2:48am On Nov 08, 2011
Yes.

I can handle Nigeria and Nigerians effectively., if given the chance.
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 08, 2011
Just give me a month. Realistically speaking.
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by nolongTing: 3:11am On Nov 08, 2011
Becomrich / Musiwa is the most qualified - he will take Nigerias satellite technology to a new level. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by BootyOnMe: 3:55am On Nov 08, 2011
Their mothers and fathers are still in power.
No chance!
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by oderemo(m): 4:38am On Nov 08, 2011
Give me a week to close all borders and collect all the bloodsuckers to the slaughter hse.
Odas will fall in line kia kia. Trust me.
How do u thing china operates.? U can only partake in vigillante only with red eye.
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by koruji(m): 4:52am On Nov 08, 2011
[size=14pt]No single human head has the ability to handle Nigeria[/size] - the county is way too complex. What we need is a [size=14pt]collective [/size] government at the center, coupled with maximum distribution of powers to the states.

We local governments as independent entities. They ought to be by appointment of the governor, approved by the state assembly, tasked with specific locally defined tasks.

If you are looking for someone to get us there I will be your man - and will need the military to provide solid support for a couple of years  cool cool cool cool Careful with the interpretation of the last phrase. NO COUPS. Period.

CyberG:

Is any NLander capable of running Nigeria as its leader? Let us have your opinion now! Serious posters please and no duplicate IDs!
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by sheyguy: 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2011
they can't man keyboard responsibly na country u want make em' run.
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by salostin: 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2011
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by freecocoa(f): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2011
Just give me two months and you won't recognize naija again.
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2011
Give Eko Ileke or whatever She call herself,Nigeria Will turn into a doom. As for Me,One weeks is enough to Close n Kill Every Person Known as aboki
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by POTUT(m): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2011
I can do the job. I have excellent ideas on job creation and intelligently designed strategies on tackling crime.

I will redeem Nigeria because I have a flair for picking a team. I need only 2 years to make a point.
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by cristog120: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2011
POTUT:

I can do the job. I have excellent ideas on job creation and intelligently designed strategies on tackling crime.

I will redeem Nigeria because I have a flair for picking a team. I need only 2 years to make a point.

dreamer,when you get their you will remain turning in a circle as you look up the game is over with everyone calling for your head.nigeria is difficult to rule.mark this on the wall.any step taken must be questioned by all interested groups.ask me why! corruption in high places.did GEJ cause it? CAPITAL NO.its a system problem that highly defies solution with the present statusquo
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by dabrake(m): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2011
Believe me, i cant. I will make a better follower. Not a good leader
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by cristog120: 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2011
dabrake:

Believe me, i cant. I will make a better follower. Not a good leader

grin .i laugh in greek. who are going to be your ministers. are you going to choose them yourself
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by Toks2008(m): 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2011
In 20yrs from now. I will make Nigeria great again and lead her to the promise Land.
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2011
Any Nairalander  who  is not corrupt only has to  sit and do nothing and already they would be 1000 % better than the all PDP governments since 1999.

In fact if they only fix one thing like giving Nigeria constant power, they would become an instant hero.

As a leader my focus would be:

1. corruption - probe every individual that has held public office since 1985 and imprison them or their family members until they vomit their loot.

2. Fix power / infrastructure / refineries

3. Rapid industrialisation - starting with manufacture  our own steel

4. Being self sufficient - an immediate ban on all  non-essential imports

5. Job creation

6. Repay of our debt and enter bartering agreements, to negate any need for IMF loans

7. security and crime

8. free Education up to university

9. Public publicity campaigns agains tribalism and tribal or religious intolerance

I wanted to mention 3 key areas to focus on, but Nigeria is in such mess that so many areas  need urgent attention at the same time.
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by Limaoscar: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2011
Right here, I CAN!!!
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by cristog120: 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2011
Limaoscar:

Right here, I CAN!!!

AHIA ZUBA
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by manny4life(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2011
POTUT:

Ok, Give us five way on how you will create JOBS? Please, keep in mind that though Job creation is important, it's merely the bone of the problems of Nigeria,

@OP, with a collective team, I will deliver, You can count on me. Here is an timetable

1. Overhaul of the economic system --- If NASS is not willing to work with me on certain federal agency issues and since I know they are divided and as a result of division, they cannot pass required votes to veto my authority, I will literally issue Executive Orders. Using this authority, I will strip certain rights from federal power. With EO, I will shrink the necessary dept, or consolidate them, therefore, all agencies with exception to few will be acting as regulators rather than providers. For instance,  Department of Energy will act strictly as a regulator, federal assets will be transferred. In fact, a lot of work comes in this part which I cannot list them all. Most importantly, I will send a bill to NASS for pay reduction and my BILL will be CLEAR. I WILL VETO any budget Appropriation Bill that has high sum of money allocated to NASS. Oh yeah, I will implore the Obama media tactics and BUDGET STANDOFF.

Next is FIRE SANUSI, if I could, better yet FORCEFULLY REMOVE HIM, let NASS do their worse.

2. Overhaul and sanitation of the Judicial system --- There are just to many bigots serving as judges in the system. This is what I call "operation remove the corrput". If you are a judge and sentenced a poor person to 90 years meanwhile a rich walks with nothing on him, it's time to go because you're partial. I have the perfect thing in mind. This will somewhat curb corruption, and with a "whistle blower" program, you bet I'm on. I mean not only judges, but everyone involved in this section

3. Overhaul of Security and Intelligence ---Police overhaul. Scrap the police, send a bill to NASS asking all states to introduce their own policing system that conforms with NASS laws. I will move further to create the "national guard", strengthen the intelligence community, increase domestic defense authorized spending.

I still have three more to go and unfortunately education and Healthcare comes in at #5 .
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by Cogent: 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2011
But what about Becomrich? How can you ask this question when he is still around?
(Abi the loon has left Nairaland . . . .)
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2011
Nairalander? Theres just one person i would think off but shes not a Nigeria but im sure she would do a good job just as she does with Nairaland.

she will make me the minister of housing and works
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by MrCork17: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2011
Am 17inches looong . I tink am qualify!! angry
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by manny4life(m): 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Why don't you go to the Romance section? Who give a hoot how long you are? angry angry angry
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2011
GenBuhari:

Any Nairalander  who  is not corrupt only have to  sit and do nothing and already they would be 1000 % better than the all PDP governments since 1999.

In fact if they only fix one thing like giving Nigeria constant power, they would become an instant hero.

As a leader my focus would

1. corruption - probe every individual that has held public office since 1985 and imprison them or their family members until they vomit their loot.

2. Fix power / infrastructure / refinaries

3. Rapid [b]industrialisation[/b] - starting with manufacture  our own steel

4. Being self sufficient - an immediate ban on all  non-essential imports

5. Job creation

6. Repay of our debt and enter bartering agreements, to negate any need for IMF loans

7. security and crime

8. free Education up to university

9. Public publicity campaigns agains tribalism and tribal or religious intolerance

I wanted to mention 3 key areas to mention, but Nigeria is in such mess, that so many areas need urgent attention at the same time.

from your English errors,these has prove your incompetent, both you and frustrated BOKO HARAM leader BUHARI
Pathetic embarassed cry
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by aljharem3: 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2011
Yes there are Nairalanders that can do way better jobs

1. Ndu chuks
2. Ekt bear
3. Manny4life
4. CyberG
5 Gbawe
6. Enyojo
7. Abagworo
8. Aerosapain
9. Abu_Mayram
10 Kilode
11 Fstranger
12 Chyz
13. Igbo2011
14. ChienyeN
15. Even desola and Ak47mann
16 edo girl
17. Akubi edu

all this people would do a way way better job than OBJ, IBB GEJ etc. I can count on this posters to do this job better.

forget the usual rubbish some of them post, if you read there post and understand there line of thinking then you would know these people are smarter or have more conscience than our present crop of politicans.

GEJ and others have a lot to learn from these people I mentioned. No lies. A lot to learn
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by igbo2011(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2011
GenBuhari for President!!
@Johnpaul2k2 so because he is in a rush and doesn't check an online forum for spelling makes him incompetent?  It is just a forum it isn't a speech or essay.
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by Ofido(m): 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2011
I can do that and the only person who can do it is someone who is ready to die for this country like i am any day and time. Nigeria's only problem is corruption and to fight it is to kill all starting from the presidents, deputies, assembly men both state and federal, govs, ministers,  govt. Busines men, All of them corrupt. Then the fear wil enter all.
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2011
i dont want to rule Nigeria!!

The problem and responsibility is too much for the presidency!

I want to rule a state where resource cntrol is in place.
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by aljharem3: 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2011
Okija_juju:

i dont want to rule Nigeria!!

The problem and responsibility is too much for the presidency!

I want to rule a state where resource cntrol is in place.

hmmmm correct as well
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by 195(f): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2011
Mr, Cork:

EXACTLY - YOU NEED TO BE ABOVE 50INCHES TO RULE NIGERIA angry
Re: Is Any Nlander Capable Of Running Nigeria As Its Leader? by freecocoa(f): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2011
toba:

Nairalander? Theres just one person i would think off but shes not a Nigeria but im sure she would do a good job just as she does with Nairaland.

she will make me the minister of housing and works
I just hope its not who I think you mean,cos if it is,then I can't help but say both of you are so lost.(I said that with no intent to offend)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC names spot after victim of Ilorin protest / You Are A Genius, If You Can Answer These Questions Correctly / Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.