Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ (3679 Views)

Why PMB Got It Wrong With James Ocholi' family "compensation" - CramJones / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
I must take Nigeria by fire by force.

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by gluv01(f): 12:41am On Jan 10, 2014
I don't know who he is but he looks funny and the caption too...oh LOrd grin

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by ShineuEye: 12:42am On Jan 10, 2014
Was this before or after his drug abuse?

14 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by OgidiBoy(m): 12:46am On Jan 10, 2014
I was going to say he looks like an "APE" wearing a jacket, but apes may find that offensive so l'll just zip up my big mouth and walk away from this thread.

18 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by flyingdutchman(m): 1:05am On Jan 10, 2014
[size=13pt]FFK = CRAMJONES daas all![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 1:38am On Jan 10, 2014
Cramjones is also known as jjcbuthot, Orlando Owoh and Alcatraz001 among other nairaland handles. A multifaceted cheat.
Cramjones, as educated as he is, has the mentality of an area boy.
Why champion the division of Nigeria along tribal and religious lines?
The single biggest direct and indirect cause of Nigerians under development is the Nigerian civil war. Why try to incite inter tribal and religious hatred capable of causing more under development.
Why do you hate Nigeria cramjones? Why why why? Except that you stand to benefit, one way or the other from it.

18 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by tobex23(m): 1:56am On Jan 10, 2014
An is this thread supposed to make me smile? undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by donphilopus: 1:59am On Jan 10, 2014
MODs, hope you will do the needful?!

10. Don't expose the identity or post pictures of any Nairaland member without his/her consent.
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 2:13am On Jan 10, 2014
donphilopus: MODs, hope you will do the needful?!

Is cramjones complaining?

14 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by ikenga67: 2:23am On Jan 10, 2014
donphilopus: MODs, hope you will do the needful?!

But didn't cramjones say he's not FFK? What is posted here is picture of FFK, a public figure, so I do not think anyone's right to privacy is being infringed.

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by tobex23(m): 2:29am On Jan 10, 2014
ikenga67:

But didn't cramjones say he's not FFK? What is posted here is picture of FFK, a public figure, so I do not think anyone's right to privacy is being infringed.

He has opened a thread for that already! He said he isn't FFK so y'll should free him now, and you saying the picture is FFk and he is a public figure, what does the tittle of this thread say? "PICTURES OF CRAMJONES" so I bliv MODs should do the needful!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by ikenga67: 2:33am On Jan 10, 2014
tobex_23:

He has opened a thread for that already! He said he isn't FFK so y'll should free him now, and you saying the picture is FFk and he is a public figure, what does the tittle of this thread say? "PICTURES OF CRAMJONES" so I bliv MODs should do the needful!

The rule says not to expose the identity of a member without his consent. Cramjones has expressly told us he is not FFK so how is posting picture of FFK exposing Cramjones' identity? If the mod posted picture of Obama or a goat for instance and said that's Cramjones, would you still think thats's infringing the rules?

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by validplanet: 2:37am On Jan 10, 2014
wow. really?

is this really the Crapjonkies I've been reading about? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 2:52am On Jan 10, 2014
tobex_23:

We owe nairaland a duty to sanitize it of dubious characters ... Or what can you say about this post by cramjones

https://www.nairaland.com/1587204/brief-explanaition-money-laundering-allegation

Where he said that "I have been charged for laundering my money"...

If he is not FFK, then he should quit impersonating him when it suits him.
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by musiwa112: 3:03am On Jan 10, 2014
nobody give a shiit in nigeria, they see him as the errant boy of obasanjo. what ever he tell you. it is obasanjo who told him. most people dont like him and he is in trouble with the police. he is only trying to get out of his police efcc problem. by using reserve sociology on jonathan, so that jonathan can drop the police charges against him.

he is only using reserve sociology on jonathan, so that jonathan can drop the police charges against him. he is basically harasses jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 10, 2014
HisRoyalHardnes:
We owe nairaland a duty to sanitize it of dubious characters ... Or what can you say about this post by cramjones

https://www.nairaland.com/1587204/brief-explanaition-money-laundering-allegation

Nobody has impersonated anyone. The money laundering clarification was directly from FFK and was credited to him as such!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by stinggy(m): 6:15am On Jan 10, 2014
HisRoyalHardnes:
Is cramjones complaining?
What's ur obsession with this guy? Does he give u sleepless nites?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by israel007: 6:30am On Jan 10, 2014
Never met FFK and I don't know if I would or even as little as get a 'hi' off him. But I love the guy to shreds. Just don't like the public posts and tantrums that come from cramjones.
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by gratieao: 6:43am On Jan 10, 2014
cramjones:

Nobody has impersonated anyone. The money laundering clarification was directly from FFK and was credited to him as such!
You are confuse and will remain forever.

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 7:18am On Jan 10, 2014
CRAM + JONES = CRAMJONES
CRAM = to stuff or eat greedily
JONES = HEROIN ADDICTION or intense craving for HEROIN.
If FFK is CRAMJONES then the people insinuating he is a junky must be 100% correct. Besides its only DRUG ADDICTed fifty something years olds that can come open with their past sexual escapades with married women.
Phew!! Leaders of my country!

18 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:30am On Jan 10, 2014
The guy said:
cramjones:

A fool replied him thus:
gratieao:
You are confuse and will remain forever.
But i say:

@gratieao, the guy made a simple and concise statement that he ain't impersonating anyone.
Where is the confusion in that statement Sir?

Shld we get u a translator from ur tribe to do u in with ur local language?

Cos u seems confused!
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by Mina98(f): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2014
Cramjones pls stop trying to deny your true identity,we still love you oh even though we disagree with most of the things you're trying to portray. All your post is in the politics section which has absolutely everything to do with your party APC and PDP. Your aggression with stella is that she's making people see the difference between your failed administration as an aviation minister because she is trying as a woman to do the job that you as a man couldn't handle well. You talk too much and always attaching women as if you're not married to one yourself. Do the needful and carry your cross grin

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by WildChild00(m): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2014
[size=18pt]"CREAMJONES" Femi Fani Kayode? involved in treason? I will shoot you.... [/size]
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by tobex23(m): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2014
ikenga67:

The rule says not to expose the identity of a member without his consent. Cramjones has expressly told us he is not FFK so how is posting picture of FFK exposing Cramjones' identity? If the mod posted picture of Obama or a goat for instance and said that's Cramjones, would you still think thats's infringing the rules?

My point here is the tittle of this thread alone says "picture of cramjones" and opening the thread we all see FFK's picture, that simply means he is refering to cramjones, and last I checked cramjones is a member of nairaland, who doesn't want his identity revealed. I believe I have broken It down as simple as possible.
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by tobex23(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2014
HisRoyalHardnes:

In that thread the topic was by cramjones no doubt but it was FFk that said it, and not cramjones, all cramjones did was to qoute FFK...is that so hard! And who gave you the position to sanitize nairaland, if we are to start sanitization I guess you would be the first to leave, I simply don't understand why you are so disturbed about him!
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by Mina98(f): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2014
tobex_23:

My point here is the tittle of this thread alone says "picture of cramjones" and opening the thread we all see FFK's picture, that simply means he is refering to cramjones, and last I checked cramjones is a member of nairaland, who doesn't want his identity revealed. I believe I have broken It down as simple as possible.
some nairalanders are just impossible and they don't stick to the rules of this forum,I wonder what the mods are doing about this. Imagine someone posting this pix and the mods ain't doing anything about it even if he doesn't want to be recongnise as FFK can't they just respect that and shut up their mouth. Just look at how they are opening different threads just to expose his real identity. Shameless jobless entities.
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by tobex23(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2014
stinggy:
What's ur obsession with this guy? Does he give u sleepless nites?

Abeg help me ask him? And they are all using panadol for his headache!
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2014
HisRoyalHardnes:
Is FFK complaining?
FIXED
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by tobex23(m): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2014
SLIDE waxie: The guy said:

A fool replied him thus:

But i say:

@gratieao, the guy made a simple and concise statement that he ain't impersonating anyone.
Where is the confusion in that statement Sir?

Shld we get u a translator from ur tribe to do u in with ur local language?

Cos u seems confused!

I don't understand were that you are confused crept in from, cramjones said a simple statement and he said he is confused!! I guess they have all being sleep typing.
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by tobex23(m): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2014
Mina98: some nairalanders are just impossible and they don't stick to the rules of this forum,I wonder what the mods are doing about this. Imagine someone posting this pix and the mods ain't doing anything about it even if he doesn't want to be recongnise as FFK can't they just respect that and shut up their mouth. Just look at how they are opening different threads just to expose his real identity. Shameless jobless entities.

I tire o! As in joblessness, maybe if they find out it would add money to there account! Like seriously! Hian!
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2014
Hahaha, they can't sleep again coz cramjones is rap.ing them even in their dreams.
See as they ganged up and started commenting on the thread all alone in the middle of the night.
Hey peeps, money is not that hard to earn... If you can't get a better job, create one!
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by Mina98(f): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2014
Even if in the course of writing on this forum his identity was known is it your duty to let everyone know,can't you just shut up and allow them figure this out themselves? He doesn't want his real identity to be know and that is why he didn't bear FFK so use the name he registered with to address him.. You can't force him to accept what he doesn't want to be address as in this forum and that is the fact.

(1) (2)

A Soldier With A Rifle Cannot Claim To Be Under-equipped- Badeh / Photos: Checkout This Lovely Tw*rk Pictures By Nigerian Endowed Girl ‘miss Damn’ / POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.