Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients (4007 Views)

N30bn Fund: How Fear Of Impeachment Forced Akpabio To Apologise To Governors / Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda / Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by joelbooks: 1:37pm On Jan 30
I want to use this opportunity to apologise to Peter Obi and all the Obidients for not voting for him in the last presidential election. By God's grace, in 2027, I'll definitely not vote for him again. that man will never become the president of this great nation.

40 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Cooletempa: 1:39pm On Jan 30
Hahaha. Obidients opening will commit mass suicide. Ipob will never be president of Nigeria. Kolewerk.

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Bobloco: 2:05pm On Jan 30
joelbooks:
I want to use this opportunity to apologise to Peter Obi and all the Obidients for not voting for him in the last presidential election. By God's grace, in 2027, I'll definitely not vote for him again. that man will never become the president of this great nation.

The worst thing that can happen to a typical agbadorian is being in self-denial.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30
Lol if Peter obi contests in 2027, God will punish him and his family miserably. Tinubu must rule Nigeria for 8 years.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Dafresh: 2:12pm On Jan 30
joelbooks:
You couldn't talk about the state of the Economy, you couldn't talk about the security challenges you couldn't even talk about the killing of your kings by terrorist herdsman but you're here talking about Obi and Obedients maybe PO is the reason why you haven't pregnant your wife or the reason your girl left you because she saw your backwardness

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Slytiger: 2:13pm On Jan 30
Dafresh:

You couldn't talk about the state of the Economy, you couldn't talk about the security challenges you couldn't even talk about the killing of your kings by terrorist herdsman but you're here talking about Obi and Obedients maybe PO is the reason why you haven't pregnant your wife or the reason your girl left you because she saw your backwardness
He is free to talk about any politician.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Starhearts: 2:24pm On Jan 30
joelbooks:

He can't smell aso rock...
He is a dreamer

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Gadafii: 2:24pm On Jan 30
Don’t worry, you all are teaching Peter obi and obidients lessons of their lives, they are already shouting β€œebi n pawa” on the streets of Lagos while obi is being disgraced in the international community like the ecowas, you see how small Niger Dey shake nyash abi

I pray you survive till that 2027, because with this hardship ravaging the country, with certain region crying daily you agbado brain will be reset before then. On tilinbu mandate you shall perish πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by elverdad: 2:26pm On Jan 30
tensazangetsu20:
Lol if Peter obi contests in 2027, God will punish him and his family miserably. Tinubu must rule Nigeria for 8 years.

The way God has punished your family with generational poverty. And these poverty will be in your bloodline for 8000 years

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Savedday2: 2:30pm On Jan 30
All politicians are the same here in Nigeria. All they care about is personal interest. Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, all the same.

Between them and 9ja girls, I don't know who is more wicked and useless.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by haffaze777(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30
joelbooks:

Oil dey your head,God bless you and every sensible people who rejected Pandora criminal and ready to reject him again. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Rodimi20000000: 2:35pm On Jan 30
lol πŸ˜‚
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by haffaze777(m): 2:39pm On Jan 30
Dafresh:

Did anybody stop you from talking about whatever you want to talk about?

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:55pm On Jan 30
elverdad:

The way God has punished your family with generational poverty. And these poverty will be in your bloodline for 8000 years

Story for the Gods. Tinubu must finish what he has started. grin grin grin grin. Igbos must learn a great lesson. We will teach igbos a very big lesson. An Igbo man will never rule Nigeria. You can kill yourself if you want

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by yarimo(m): 2:57pm On Jan 30
joelbooks:
Comrade

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Greenback: 3:00pm On Jan 30
Wow
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Maxxim: 3:06pm On Jan 30
tensazangetsu20:
😁
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Sizwezi: 3:12pm On Jan 30
Lol. You don’t have to vote him. We obedients aren’t begging anyone or trying to make em see reason this time around.. come 2027 vote your choice. In all, just make sure you and your family are alright. Because if they are not, your tears would be longer than River Nile ! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Regex: 3:26pm On Jan 30
tensazangetsu20:

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ kilode? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30
Regex:

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ kilode? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Tinubu that spent 20 years training to be president. 20 whole years, omho we have to give him the whole 8 years to see the full effects of his training. I am sure he's preparing one thing he will use to shock everybody. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by blacknp(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30
Bobloco:

The worst thing that can happen to a typical agbadorian is being in self-denial.

Colorado Bobloco & The Obidient Wailers.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by SuperOnyi: 3:37pm On Jan 30
tensazangetsu20:

shocked

grin I 100% agree, only a fool still believes Nigeria is redeemable. Peter Obi will still lose miserably in 2027 and he can't even save this country, his followers better wise up.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by SuperOnyi: 3:42pm On Jan 30
elverdad:

shocked

You better wake up because Peter Obi will never win the next election (or should I say selection?) grin. And he can't even save this country because it's irredeemable...

To save this country, there has to be a blueprint every leader must follow religiously or better still a leader that will selflessly stay in power to put this blueprint at work.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Samsunny99: 3:53pm On Jan 30
Illiteracy is a deadly disease,why do you say people can't be a president of this jungle call Nigeria,it's a pity that your generation is a waste,so as Tinubu as the president tell me just one effect he has brought to the economy but instead naira keep dwindling down,maybe you one of the few enriching yourself from this administration,well that's your luck
But God punish you and your cohorts for putting Nigeria in this mess

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Melagros(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30
joelbooks:
Lolzz grin grin this post funny die

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Benwallt(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30
Dafresh:

We have different priority
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Splashme: 4:32pm On Jan 30
Better late than never
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by ResidentSnitch(f): 4:38pm On Jan 30
Cooletempa:
Hahaha. Obidients opening will commit mass suicide. Ipob will never be president of Nigeria. Kolewerk.
I can sense that this your laughter is forced and not from your heart.
It is getting to you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Beverlyjean(f): 4:41pm On Jan 30
Apology kee u dia... u all said the same in 2019
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by DevilsEqual(m): 4:42pm On Jan 30
Bro, U dribble all of them

Which one be say by 2027, u no go still vote am by God's Grace

U dey para bro cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by DevilsEqual(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30
ResidentSnitch:

I can sense that this your laughter is forced and not from your heart.
It is getting to you.

Cry aunty
U are up there with the worst bigots here
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Regex: 5:15pm On Jan 30
tensazangetsu20:

Tinubu that spent 20 years training to be president. 20 whole years, omho we have to give him the whole 8 years to see the full effects of his training. I am sure he's preparing one thing he will use to shock everybody. grin grin grin

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Plans To Use Govt Number Plates For Its Attacks / Akpabio Donates N50m To Xmas Day Bombing Victims / Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.