Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? (28177 Views)

Bad Things You Did In The University / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Phiniter(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2007
you see, when I was in the secondary school my own mischef is that me and my group of friends we're three, we 'd go seperatly to tooast a chick and make sure she agrees, I mean we'd go differently as if we never knew each other, then when she does agree for the three of us, we'd arrange to meet her at the same time, I mean we'd make sure we meet her in the same place at the same time without her knowing what 's on

this leads to a lot of embarrasment on her part, infact on nearly fainted when she saw us walking hand in hand, together to her place,
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by almondjoy(f): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2007
None!  Can't afford to risk getting expelled when your parents have invested so much money sending you to an "ivy league" school. cool Actually--all hell broke lose in the University.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by faketan(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2007
So those who have been saying their evil went to wood league school? Make we hear word abeg.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by mssiah(m): 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2007
I WENT TO COMMAND IPAJA
JUMPED FENCE,COOKED WITH BOILER
KILLED AND COOKED THE RSM CHICKEN
WENT AWOL FROM GUARD
WAS SUSPEND FROM MOCK CLASSES BECAUSE I WAS BAD INFLUENCE ON OTHER STUDENTS
THE LIST GOES ON.
I THANK GOD I MADE MY WAEC IN THE END.IT SO FUNNY WHEN I REMEMBER THE PAST
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by dellynash(f): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2007
There was this girl that was so bitchy and domineering when i was in school. We rubbed tin tomato on her seat, when she got up, it seemed as if she was stained from her period and what was worse was that she was wearing a day wear which was a yellow check and because she was so arrogant, nobody told her. She was a prefect and on duty that day so she kept moving around the whole school

aisha2 that was funny indeed and a good punishment how did u girls come up with such an idea of using tin tomato
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by dellynash(f): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2007
i can't remember anything bad i did in my school days i instead remember something bad tht happened to me. i was in form 2 and we were doing manual labour i left my dish of irish potatoes in class hoping to eat after work but guess what when i got to class some guys have emptied the dish and i was left with nothing. i felt so disappointed, hungry, tired and confused at the very moment.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by herdey2tu(f): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2007
but mind u, i also suffered too when i was i school, some maniacs came to the school and changed the punishments, most popuar was trying to push the bus to the bus stop, the supposed bus was drawn on the wall

I remember this purnisment so well, i gave a fair share of the purnishment to the junior student, oh you should see the look of horror on their face!
i was the master noise maker, the day my name was not found on the list, the list willl be disregarded!
I also remebered while in primary school, i almost gave my mother a heart attack, i stuck a stone inside my nostrils and it couldn't come out, i blew my nose continiously, but it could not come out, momsie was so frantic, she was already calling the doctor to schedule an emergency operation. i had to be suspended upside down, with my head down, this made the blood rush to my head to push the stones out.And out they went grin

I was grounded for playing for 2 weeks!I read book i tire.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by pgm(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2007
i see a lot of information being witheld here. Like guys talking about fingering girls, pressing their boobs, arses etc. Although i am yet to finish reading the entire thread, i av not come across a girl telling us she was fingered or had her boobs and/or arse pressed undecided

Anyway better than me who is yet to disclose a single thing!
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ulua(f): 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2007
i went to FGGC owerri, blue house, there was this one time that i needed to take a crap seriously, i was in JSS2 then, most of the toilets in dorm then were locked up,the open ones were nothing to write home about, seniors normally hold the toilet keys for safe keeping, i went to the senior in charge of my room toilet to ask for the key but this wicked girl just refused with no reason upon the fact that i was carrying a bucket of water for flushing, well i just waited till it was dark enoff and did the 2 weeks old crap that ive been carrying around on the lawn very close to her door, u can imagine the smile on my face when she shouted J.E.S.U.S in  the morning after seeing the shit, i just felt sorry for the JSS1 girl that was made to pack it afterward undecided undecided, or the other time that i was "sent" to the tap to fetch drinking water for a senior during scarcity of water u can imgine the rush at the borehole, i spent like 30mis trying to get a botle of eva water, the senior made me go back 3 good times cos "there was small particles in the water" the final one that she finally accepted was the one that i had spat like 3 times inside grin grin grin
well that was then but now in a full grown lagos big girl, hahaha
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by MrInfo1(m): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2007
mssiah:

I WENT TO COMMAND IPAJA
JUMPED FENCE,COOKED WITH BOILER
KILLED AND COOKED THE RSM CHICKEN
WENT AWOL FROM GUARD
WAS SUSPEND FROM MOCK CLASSES BECAUSE I WAS BAD INFLUENCE ON OTHER STUDENTS
THE LIST GOES ON.
I THANK GOD I MADE MY WAEC IN THE END.IT SO FUNNY WHEN I REMEMBER THE PAST

You said you were a student of comlag, ( yes ) grin i was also a student, 2006/7 section, email me webmaster@yedo.tk if you wish to know more abt ( YEDO ) me

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by PoDeep(m): 7:20am On Oct 31, 2007
Didnt do much bad things, went to fgcl and the only things I can think of is drinkin' & mackin'.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by saucekid(m): 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2007
my own bad well well ooooo

in junior high, i was a natural mumu
but when i entered senior high,all the internal demons begin to manifest grin grin grin
what i and my friends did was,scope any chick by normal school hours and during afterschool hours,i will not talk that part, imagine am
i gambled,drank alcohol and skipped school. basically,we were known as the 9-11 students
God forgive me ooooooooo

but now that the boy has become a man,all those tins are in the past grin grin grin grin grin but given the chance again,i'll still love to do the first part
also b4 i forget,some seniors had a taste of me while in junior high cos i was good at my game
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by hollandis(f): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2007
Phiniter:

you see, when I was in the secondary school my own mischef is that me and my group of friends we're three, we 'd go seperatly to tooast a chick and make sure she agrees, I mean we'd go differently as if we never knew each other, then when she does agree for the three of us, we'd arrange to meet her at the same time, I mean we'd make sure we meet her in the same place at the same time without her knowing what 's on

this leads to a lot of embarrasment on her part, infact on nearly fainted when she saw us walking hand in hand, together to her place,

LMFAO
was also a victim of this,myself and my friend also included love letters,,which we always placed in the locker of girls.It was funny when these girls glanced at it surreptitiously thinking no one was looking at them

The bad thing was that we were eventually caught by this wowo looking girl.That term all boys experienced toasting failure from girls
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by davou4eva(m): 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2007
Wow, you took me back to those bad days when myself and some bad heads bigger boys in my secondary school went to pick a charm book of one of our friends dad that his dad is an herbalist.

You know the one we read then and acted upon was sex charm, and after concluding all the process u will have to slap the girl that u like to follow u willingly at d bottom, o boy come see how girls dey take slap boys cos the whole stuff did not work. grin
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by sheila001: 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2007
Hello sorry to interrupt your room my name is sheila really interested in meeting f friend from Ibadan,you can contact me on black_girl0145@yahoo.com
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by playmate(f): 12:17am On Nov 11, 2007
well wen i was in JS3,der were 2 stingy girls in my hostel dey were so stingy nd wicked dat myself nd some girls planned nd evry 9t we'll go 2 der lockers(we had extra keys)nd take anytin even if dey hadnt opened der provs,anyone dat was awake den was always welcome to share.dey knew dos bhind it but were 2 timid 2 confront us. tongue

one of d girls was such a heavy sleeper dat her legs were always wide open at 9t,so one 9t my friends nd i poured dusting powder in btw her legs nd well we ran away d poor girl woke up crying. shocked

av committed lots of atrocities but nevadaless am sorry. sad
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by zabie(f): 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2007
anybody from the international school ibadan in the house?? reply chaps.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Dredie: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2007
Any navy sec sch abeokuta stdnt in here cos i waz 1.i did enough badtin.i always tel my parents 2 gv me my provision money,instead of buying it i do 2 my junior n mates locker 2 shop 4 free.i neva had time 4 copying so wat i do is 2 wait 4 anybody wit clear handwriting 2 copy his note finish,then i steal n tear cover wit a replace of mine.i rememberd pouring a full bucket of dirty water on a very stingy boy whn he waz asleep.i had a socket n electric cooker in my locker which waz nt allowed.i gat enough 2 be continued
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Dredie: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2007
Nigerian Navy Secondary School Abeokuta,wat i do a day 2 visitin day is 2 snatch any1 xtra key i lay my hands on,so dat d nxt day whn dey come n drop all d day goodies in their locker,at midnite everytin wud b mine,       I rememberd flapin a hostel hangers 4rm their clothes.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Besto(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2007
There is wat we call soak i soak.dis happens if uve gat sm1 xtra key 2 his locker:so whn d person launches his provs wat u do is as soon he takes u take wit him nt knwin.        Fetching water was jst lik waec cos our tap waz far 4rm our hostel so i do gather keys i c on d floors which waz used 2 open my water fetchers(my mates) locker after dey might hv gone 2 d galley 4 food.          There waz dis time i did a medical operation,my parent wanted nt stay in d hostel so i had 2 stay in d matrons house inside d school,i neua went 2 d dinning hall nor touchd my provisions,wat i do is jst 2 open all d matrons skool sons bags in d house n get my every day meal,i even got my ps2 slim n fone(nokia 6070)4rm a junoir's bag in d house.note:i waz about 2 pass out d nxt day.         I waz fund of scopin d matron whn she takes her bathe at nite cos she neva closed d bathrom door.            I nearly fckd her beautiful n sexy house help but she(matron)actualy arrivd in time.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Dredie: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2007
Guyz its besto instead of dredie.dont knw wats wrong but its my post
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by hollandis(f): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2007
??
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by akeye(f): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2007
well i wasnt really a bad girl
but i can remember i use to put close-up toothpaste in pples eyes wen they sleep in prep class

and i can remember i spat in a senior's drinking water and i dont regret it i wish i culd do more to her. tongue
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by stranger26(f): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2007
Wow, you guys scare me!!! I'm sooo glad I didn't go to secondary school in Nigeria, I would've had a truly horrible time! I was blushing while reading all of that, man, Naija schools and kids have gotten worse, o. Why would you do such things to other people? Like steal their stuff, spit in their food/drink, beat up a principal, cheat in exams, vandalise, etc?!!! Its such a HUGE shock!! And feeling girls up!! God save us!!

To reply to the topic, I was a good girl in school; its odd but throughout my time in secondary school, I think I was the only person in my class who never got into trouble of any sort. You people just shock me!! Just make sure your kids don't do that!
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by hollandis(f): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2007
o.k,but it was just a way of passing out our frustrations.we regret our negative actions and inactions.Nobody likes to be bullied and some of the other times we did somethig wrong,they were just childish pranks we got ourselves involved in
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by stillkeen: 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2008
hey luvly pic u hav yvy1,
can we huk up and chat one on one.
u takia
cheers
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by sleekdot(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2008
smoked igbo (weed) in a class after school hours, God saved me sha
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by xgbovo: 10:46am On Jan 12, 2008
Guys you all did funny and great things. As for me, I was very gentle but wicked inside. I could remeber when my senior collected my wallet and took all the money and all i said was nothing, 2 weeks after i had to break into the pricipal's office after closing hour i destoyed many things and wrote the name of the guy that collected my wallet boadly on the principal's table and he was fired the next day(dismiss). When I got to SS3 I did some dirty films (u know wat i mean now)in the liberary cos I was a liberian.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by makapella(m): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2008
mine was just fun.flogg junior students ,neva really liked the math lectures
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by lucabrasi(m): 2:03am On Apr 11, 2008
i stole money loads times,me and my friends will go out to sheraton hotel car hire,hire a car go shoppn for clothes and go to girls schools or chill out in mufti in a pool joint in gra eating chicken n tha,another place we hung out was games arcade playing games, there was a time my mum came from jerusalem and i was looking for money and found a gold nugget she brought from her travels and some travellers cheques and i took a bit of the travellers cheques,only passed out with 6 credits by a miracle in spiteof my heavy tution fees, thank GOD for my life now,
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by casper(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2008
what year did u finish from IJAY
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by casper(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2008
obitobe:

@post
i finished from FGC(ijanikin)Lagos.
well i could remember suffering those assigned to clean the toilets,when they have finished cleaning the toilets especially this toilet 17 own by this guy i dey beef the guy then.when he finishes washing it for inspections on Saturdays i make sure i go there and messes the whole toilet up and the guy will alway be flogged for not doing his duty at the dorm assembly.
Also i enjoyed using Bombay(path way to the school Field) to excrete(if IJ guys know what i mean)flesh air blowing the head while doing sure a thorough work.

also i could remember rounding for Grub all in the name that my house captain sent me(enough food for me then)

and i could remember this senior called GBUDO(hope he is still alive) because i could remember when he gave me a bucket to fill it up with dinning Grub(rice and stew).it was so simply for me,i just went to the dinning table and pack the left over on the table into the bucket and the spit inside the food and each time i will return the bucket of food i got praised by him and his friends(stupid guys) grin

The worse was our social night that they use to organise then on the block that is now P.H.E department,where i asked 7 girls to dance with me and all of them said NO to me(that was junior days).

And wot about smuggling Laboratory equipments (Chemical ranging from acidic to base,test tube etc) just because i want to be like Boyle's,Charles Isaac newton and co, (senior class)

Funny enough i was the assistance Dinning hall perfect of my time

What year did u finish from IJAY

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order / Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2011/2012 Admission Statue/list Is Fully Out. / Soldiers Chased LAUTECH Students For Protesting Against Fee Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.