Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,082 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? (28180 Views)

Bad Things You Did In The University / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by hollandis(f): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2007
kerous:

d original sender of this message is cry grin one of d bad things i did id secondary school was holding my beautiful females waiste while kissing her,she tried resisting but my touch n her feeling could not witstand my grips,just when she was beginning 2 enjoy our school proprietor arrivedin his mercedes benz,HELL was let loosed on us. while xplaining 2 our school owner,my teacher blamed me,i blamed not only d devil but her manchester utd,arsnal,n her middlesborough,infact she caused d TOTtenHARM,who c my teacher make im tell am say i don english premiership
grin. kayzlyf@yahoo.com

this is a text message
am i wrong or right?
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by solomonBY: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2007
i attended F.G.C IKOT-EKPENE AKWA IBOM STATE,i guess the most horrible things i did was matsurbate,homosexuality (infact i leanrt it frm sec. sch.) but one of the naughty things is i did was to always swicht off the lights frm the circiut braker during night preps. those days were the most memorable in my life so far! crazy right?!!!!
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by mellow(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2007
You are right , it is actaually a love letter.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Preshee1(f): 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]
This is really a laughin forum!

The craziest thing I did
My suppose Toaster send me with a Love Card and a Digestive Biscuit to my supposed Mummy (2ys senior) who happened to be in their neighborhood, but in ma skul,
Guess wht I did, read d card, tore it, and threw into the pit toilet so dat no one can see d pieces to trace a name.
Shared d biscuit wit ma bestfrend , but the senior found out!
My frnd betrayed me, I was called by d senior, oh!
Never knew how to lie, I admitted dat it was a luv card, so I tore it, I was embarrassed, sha it was just d three of us dat knew d story, since d senior could not summoned courage to tell her peers. That was d end of frndship with ma frnd.
Wht age 14, imagine wht small girls can do! it was an innocent affair sha! but with strong jelousy.
I attended Govt. Science Sec. School Jalingo
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Adaugo01(f): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2007
hahhaaa,
funny thread,
i attended GOVT. COLLEGE IKORODU.
The craziet thing i did was kissing a female teacher in my hostel, she asked for it sha,
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by colo: 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2007
A product of Obakinyele Memorial High school I.b.I boarded bus 4rm Monatan goin 2 skul,can u imagine i didn't know i'v misplaced my trans fare on my way 2 d pack.As we approach idi ape,wia i was 2 stop d conductor askd 4 my trans fare,wit confident i put my hand in d pocket hopin 2 birng out somethin,"can't just find kobo",i culdn't bliev it.D most amazin tin was avry one in d bus bliev i was playin tricks.Can u imagine? I bursted into tears,b4 som1 later paid 4 me. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by damoche07(m): 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2007
I better start from the nursery/primary school.

Rememeber drinknig a girl's(yeah,peju is her name but av 4goten her surname) water and refilled he water botle with my yellow urine.she must av drank some cos i can remember we fought after she discovered and she stuck a stick into my eye.thank God it didnt fully affect my eyes but the scar is still there to remind me. was in maybe primary 2

Remember moving to a new school more 'buttish' than my former one.when i told my father that there were some damages in my skool and we were told to pay 1Naira,(remember 1Naira note wih Herbert Macaulay's head and big moustache,oh how i love that money).upon investigation my father caught me and my classmates heard about it.they were amazed at that ingenuity.Butties.dont mind them most of hem became badder han i became.

Also remember going to the quarters near my skool to pluck some fruits.The quarters was mostly occupied by whites.remember having a lot of trouble with our mouth itching us after eating unripe pawpaws and orangesa white threatened us with a gun one day.cant remember going there after hat incident.remember our ring leader then,Gbenga Ige.Only God knows where he is today.

This incident is disgraceful.I just came to that new buttish skool then and was just settling in when we were given a test.I was not there when hey taugh them so i planned to copy the guy sitting beside me.Imagine,a primary skool pupil.As soon as we took our test sheets i started and the next thing i heard was a an alarm from the guy i was trying to dub.Guess why? I copied his name on my sheet.I really wanted to dub him.

These are just excerpts of my primary skool experiences.Maybe one day i will be able to put them down on a blog or on paper.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by tosinbas: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2007
faught with a guy and broke my left hand all because i wan`t to play football
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by damoche07(m): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2007
Writing my crazy secondary school experience will take some efforts and many pages but to give u a general  overview of my person,i was given an award as he craziest guy in my set.couldnt attend the ceremony.my parents would av skinned me.

In my earlier years in school.was taken to the boarding house.What a mistake!Threw away almost almost my belongings. Fell terribly sick because i wouldnt just take care of myself.'Prosecuted' a very popular senior in a theft case.Ran away with a senior's fish money.told me to buy fish for him at Mr Jide's house.Sneaked away under his watchful eyes and blatantly denied when confronted.
My parents 'rescued' me from the boarding house and my troubles began.

Remember leaving school during school hours for one Egbon's house just to watch films and maybe blue films. That man was a terrible man,he was watching us destroy our lives and didnt warn us. How i loved him then?

Remember coming late to school and then singing songs and hymns on the famous Agidimo hills taunting and waiting for prefects or cadets to catch us.

Remember all those great fights.Remember, encouraging the fighters with shouts of Sending!Sending!!Sending!!!Sending!!!We loved those fights.Remember the grea fights beween Akeredolu and Sulaiman,Campus vs Osadare etc

I remember playing fooball after school hours in class and thereby breaking he asbestors.Show me any Christ School boy who is not guily of that.

Remember shouting the word 'order' like they do in court when there is noise in the class.it became my major nickname.

I remember stealing and tearing that famous 'vernacular' fine book.It was costing us too much.

I remember using my textbook money to eat Mama Moshood's Pekere.Oh!the teacher beat me to pulp when i coulndny buy the book.

I remember been sent out of the class for disturbing the class.I went out,collected a friends jacket and came back into the class.When the teacher saw me,he asked me if i wasnt the one he sent out and i told him it must av been my twin.he was decieved for a while but my classmates' giggles gave me up.

Remember people consulting me for lies after we have done some mischief.i told them it comes by inspiration and it will come when they exactly needed it.God is merciful.

reember those girls also.i better keep mute here.

I also remember almost being lured into homosexualism on that fateful day in Aiyegbami Quarters(a quiet area of our school,hence the name.Aiyegbami in Yoruba means we have all the chance).

I remember a lot more but they are not things to be proud of.Thanks to God's mercy.Many had their promising lives got derailed and some even got lost.Glory be to God they are now stories.

Hope u didnt get bored.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by robby1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2007
EDITTED
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by peejay(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2007
hmmm me, i was a darrn rascal, !!!!

i remember my best friend ezugo in junior high, airforce secondary school portharcourt. he was so intelligent, while i was such a dons, my dady always wondered y i wouldnt copy from him. so i thought of somthing. i started making him touch girls in thier asses and presses on thier breasts he was soooo excited!! everyday we would press on girls. my aim was to DOWNGRADE hi GRADES, altleast a little, to make up for mine lol,
wel dat didnt work, i also remember hiding in the bushes and throwing stones at teachers i hated!! LOL i remember my maths teacher, i liked him so much Mr Nakpodia, but one day he broke my hrt cry cry, he flogged me eh!! he liked to pull his shoes during classs, u no wot i did, yep u guessed it but no. i didnt steal it. not possible, i put soldier ants inside his sucks!!!! hahahahahahahahaaa. after class, i made sure i monitored him closely, he danced his way to staff office!! i think i pressed almost all d fine girls in my set, except the quiet ones.

i was later taken to another school in SS1  .Marist brothers Juniorate.  DAMN!! buncha homosexuals up in dat. ontop of dat, there was dis senior dat kept buggin mee. tellin me HOMO-SHIT!!! wen i refused, he started to punish me!! always flogging me during manual labour  so i had a plan(GOD 4GIV ME) one day he came to meet me in d dorm and started his stupid talk, i agreed.wen everyone went to class. i stayed just as planned. he came. i asked to giv him a job. he was so suprised and excited!!(HEH HEH HEH) i closed my eyes and i know i hav never bitten a human bieng so hard in my life!!!!!he cried and shouted!!! alarming half d school but only a few pwople knew thank goodness. he had to go home for a month!! everytime he saw mee. he would frown at himself. cuz he knew dat if he tried anything, PLAN B would com up!!. grin grin grin grin
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ebony4life(f): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2007
I wasn't really a bad gal in school,
But I can narrate some things i could still remember.
In Primary school, a boy stabbed a gal on her laps with a biro, it was very deep, want to know why he did it?
It was because she refused to be his galfriend. Imagine that even in primary school.

In Secondary School, AS A JUNIOR STUDENT

I will spend my money for transport, on getting to the bustop, I will put on a pitiful face and tell the adults in the bus to lap me.
I did this consecutively, without knowing that my cousin in the next school observed this, she went and reported to my mum who gave me the beating of my life, and made my film trick a reality, i.e. she stopped my transport fare for a week.

I lied that I was kidnapped because I was late to school, The reason was that I  queued  at the jollof rice joint. Everybody believed me, my parents even held a thanksgiving service at the church that God preserved my life.
May God Forgive me!

As a Senior

Being a good English student, i quoted our Biology Teacher's blunder at the bullet corner, she was fond of adding Zs instead of a S. Example

"You better lizen, instead of you to lizen, you are playing, you will just vail"
When she saw it,  she asked of the culprit,  being an art class, we wanted to cooperate, she threatened to report us to the principal, everyone pointed at me, I was severely punished, after giving me a dirty slap and a beating of my life, of which I unrinated on my body, she gave me portion of land to cut with my bare hands.
That day I bacame a farmer,
I was nicknamed 'Professor farmer'[/b]l

[b]Any Eva Adelaja Alumni in the House?
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by dennylove(m): 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2007
yes,i mst confess,am not bad in school,but, i hate OPPRESSING,am an easy going person, cooool guy with integrity,but,never 2 FULK wit,anything you do to me be it good or bad,i will pay you back, in a double and stylistic way.
if you HELP me i will go extra-miles to help you too.
if you favour me then, throughout the you will be favoured.
if you show some LOVE then, am ready 2 die 4 you
but if you show some WICKEDNESS, then, you mustn't go unpunished.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Elgaxton(m): 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2007
hhahahahaha! funny thread, was nt a bad boy in Saint patrick's college(any patrician in the house) but loved pranks like:

1. going to a guys bed in the night to snatch someones bedsheet and covering myself with it backing the guy and runnig away like a hooded thief.

2. sneaking to som1's bed and humming like a mosquito and pinching the guy the same time

3. dodgin out of skool to a restaurant, we used to call it swe-pay!(big crime in skool then)

4. Tappin a uys biro not knowing he was seeing me with his half-past six eyes(the next thing i heard was :ehn u wan use my biro eh bring am when u

finish eh(i was so embarassed).

5. wrappin grounded chalk with paper and placing it in the mouth of some guyz who loved dozing during night preps making it look like they were smoking
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by omolayoeda(f): 12:38am On Oct 18, 2007
i went to GCA Lagos, can remember any bad things done expect there was this teacher that we both like each other but we can't relieved it to each other, then he was force to punished me , i mean beat up on the butt then asked to cut grass then plant corn. i hate him for the rest of my school.MR ADEOSO, chemistry teacher angry cry
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by yvy1(f): 1:59am On Oct 18, 2007
Any IEC student in the house?
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by alexj(m): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2007
any st. barnarbas student here from KABBA? well the only thing JONNY can still remember was the day i slaped sharon for not falling in love with me. but please help me tell her i still love her.[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by kerous(m): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2007
one bad thing i remembered i did was holding my beautiful chemistry teacher by her waist,then i started kissing her,right there in the school s labratory,she tried resisting my touches but could not witstand my annoited harmful grips and  just as d romancing began our proprietor strolled in with his legedies benz,hell was let loosed.    d teacher blamed my deceitful touches,i blamed her manchester,arsenal and middlesborough 4 i was without chelsea and that made me almost lost my premiership title as player of d year. grin cheesy embarassed cry
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Allcorrect(m): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2007
Hey guys I love this thread, U wanna try the real meaning of BAAAAAD
Here are just a few

Went to FGC OKigwe

Some chaps used to sleep in the quadrangle on their bunks, we would just carry them with their bunks to the junior girls hostel, of cos no security on their gate, and they would wake up to the screaming of the girls grin

my buddies and I would get a very long stick and put a nail at the end. we would go to the store of the dinning and pick loafs of bread that we were supposed to have for breakfast. Well it wasnt stealing just being smart grin grin cheesy

Go to female hostels, get some female undies and hang it by the black board especially black undies were mostly used by me,

Used to go to girls hostels and with stick we would finger all those girls sleeping by the windows,

Am sur by now those girls that went to my school will be swearing for me.

Used to steal our senior house masters chickens and cook in the hostel. Pa Nwoks. (God Forgive me) cry cry

Breaking bounds, Lockers, Moving mattres.
Infact when i look back i should be in jail. cheesy cool. Well thank God for his mercies

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2007
mine would be going to the girls dorm to watch them bathe.There was this crack in the wall.One day some boys got caught and the school mended the wall,many boys have been cursing those boys who got caught till date
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by dee007(m): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2007
I attended Igbobi College Yaba. I remembered then @ d back of the Chapel was just a wall demarcating our School and Igbobi Girls high sch, then we purposely perforated the walls so we can see d girls p----y when they are urinating by d wall. There was a day a girl purposely opened it all 4 us, unknown 2 us she was urinating in2 a bowl then she now threw d bowl and d urine @ us over d fence.

Also we used 2 press d girls boobs and asses whenever they pass thru our school.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by spoilt(f): 1:30am On Oct 19, 2007
ebony4life:

I lied that I was kidnapped because I was late to school, The reason was that I queued at the jollof rice joint. Everybody believed me, my parents even held a thanksgiving service at the church that God preserved my life.
May God Forgive me!

this one had me howling in laughing.
and you actually sat through that church service with a straight face?! shocked
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by TCUBE(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2007
too cute too cute and was irresitable to both female students and teachers,
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by SSK8BOARDG(m): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2007
i eat killed and eat my senior for lunch
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ronnieslimz(f): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2007
dee007:

I attended Igbobi College Yaba. I remembered then @ d back of the Chapel was just a wall demarcating our School and Igbobi Girls high sch, then we purposely perforated the walls so we can see d girls p----y when they are urinating by d wall. There was a day a girl purposely opened it all 4 us, unknown 2 us she was urinating in2 a bowl then she now threw d bowl and d urine @ us over d fence.
Also we used 2 press d girls boobs and asses whenever they pass through our school.

so. . sooo gud 4u!!
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by debosky(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2007
ronnie confess your own sins, cos I'm sure you were very naughty in secondary school wink
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ronnieslimz(f): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2007
arghhhh! my swtyhart. . i was more dan naughty. . im just too lazy to type ni jare
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by holythug(m): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2007
i was a very nice student, i neva run errands for seniors n d worst i , 4get it cheesy
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by soul2jah: 5:59am On Oct 20, 2007
This is cool, I attended Lagos State Model College, Igbonla, Once Me and my crew were caught Cooking rice in the hostel with Boiling ring.I thought that was my last day in School, but was pardoned after cutting grass like hell.
Agian i remember staying back in the hostel when other students went for afternoon prep. The principal and the H/master came to the hostel , i was quick though,Slipt into the ceiling and was walking round the ceiling, men that ceiling was hot like hell.The house M, also Climd one of the buncks to check the ceiling i was wachinh in the ceiling but he just didn`t see me.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by goodbuay(m): 11:51am On Oct 20, 2007
Any 1 from FGC Minna class of 94?
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by redsun(m): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2007
Graffities on desks,tables and walls,you know,marking territories and dissing.Good old innocent days.Present players,please restrain,rather play with your computers.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by folahann(m): 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2007
This is awful but funny though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2011/2012 Admission Statue/list Is Fully Out. / Soldiers Chased LAUTECH Students For Protesting Against Fee Hike / Meet 18-Year-Old Daniel Obaji, The Youngest Graduate In NYU Abu Dhabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.