Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? (28252 Views)

Bad Things You Did In The University / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by richlyrich(m): 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2007
Well, I was an escaper in skool. There was no crime I committed with my friends that i get caught in, even if I was caught with them I would always try and escape. i remember on one labour day that we were caught in a class by a teacher after shirk the labour. He then lined us up to beat us under a staircase, I still found a way to sneak under the staircase and hid myself there only to join them after the beating was over.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Akhan1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2007
Greatest FGC IK STUDENTS  YES O

Although i was the gentle type but sometimes mischv.

Cld remember when the provisions of one of the juniors in my house

{green}was stolen, as the capt of the house, the junior reported the case to me,

i instructed all the students in the house to contribute

#100 each for the stolen provisions since d culprit cld not b found

they all contributed the moni but the so calld captain used the moni for

two five{na only FGCIK fit sabi the meaning}   real bad thing
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Akhan1(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2007
i deceived my dad in my Js3.

i carried d whole class on my head (47over47, u grab?)       
when my dad arrived on the vacation day, i had no choice dan to feign illness.   
it lukd so real bcs i was luking thin and fragile and malnourished.
poor dad, he believed me, we got home, even laid me on his bed (which is  very rare)
checked my result later and said NO WONDER SHE WAS SICK.!!! 

he could nt beat me sha bt i made sure i stayed out of his way thruout d vac.

may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.     

habaa, bolseas u b olodo.i wish dad still dey alive, i for print this stuff go give am.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Seun(m): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2007
The dad wasn't really decieved. If he was, he would have said "no wonder she failed" instead.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by hayatou(m): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2007
i wish i fit go back and apologise
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by goodbuay(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2007
Na wah oh.Back in da dayz class of 94 we use to pip at galz when they ar taking dia bath.we also scale to dia hostel nd finger them when asleep.Some galz liked it tho.PIPINTO ruled.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ST3V3(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2007
Was the best drummer and quite bright, coupled wiv good looks, but was  really slack with the girls. I just  played game boy & drums all through.  what a shame!

Also i got the beating of my life from the housemaster one nite in jss1, ask why?  for noise making.  A kid my age (then) would do the same in the absence of a teacher, i was the only scapegoat,the dirty bastard wickedly beat me with horsewhip. I will never forget.x
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by oyie(f): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2007
who be that gold flyer?

i hope you have kept quiet in shame! lipsrsealed

for your mind,you thot we will praise you? tongue cry

gold flyer my my black sexy ass! angry
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by GudBoi(m): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2007
@goodbuay,
That was really very naughty of you.

Nothing much bad happened during my set, just that I was disgraced publicly for dating a girl. Am a handsome boy from rich background, what do they expect,
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by naira4doll(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2007
hmmmmm, many ugly things here lipsrsealed
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by walexy(m): 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2007
During a Biology session, we were asked by our Teacher to mention a name of an Animal one after d other
I hate dat Teacher and didn't know what to say so i mentioned ''Idiot'' as an Animal name and was bullied seriously 4 trying to call da Teacher an Idiot indirectly. grin

It was really a sad day, cos i was suspended 4 2 days
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by 9ja4eva: 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2007
So many

I no fit remember sef

Different Menus too
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by rubie(f): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2007
Ah, I did alot in my junior class.

In jss 2, I had these group of friends, we were 6 in number, we don't read. sometimes during school hours we would scale the hostel gates just to go and sleep. Then when school is about to close, we would scale out again, because we must not be caught in the hostel.

There were times when we would go to the kiosk, during break, since that was the rush hour then, we would force our way into the kiosk, and start packing the woman's goods, sufficient to go round the 6 of us. Stealing was our business

Almost all the time we were used to scaling into the hostel, either during classes or during prep.

Then came the day of our rreckoning it was during exam period and we were broke, so we had to come up with a plan. A junior's provision was the target. We had our plan carefully laid out and set to action.
(It was a sunday night when we were supposed to be preparing for exams)

After our paper the next day, as I was going into the hostel, there were some seniors waiting for me at the gate. They beat the living day light out of me. Gathered all of us into a room and beat us, then took us to the house mistress who asked for a statement. We all gave our statement. While some denied knowledge of the theft, I denied ever knowing that the goods were stolen.

Well, that was what marked the turning point of my life.  Not that there were no other bad acts oo, but the stealing aspect was stopped and my friends changed.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Bigboyz: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2007
I attended Owhe Grammar School in Otor-Owhe, Delta State. This is one of the bad things I did while I was in Secondry School. Because of my gentleness and brilliantness, I was assigned the position of Senior prefect of the year 2001 session. For that reason, my colleagues use it as an opportunity to use the power vested on me in dealing with those studebt they wish to dealt with. failure on my own side to comply with them, it becomes a problem.

I pray that God inhis infinite mercy should have mercy opon me.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by colo: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2007
i scul in Ibadan,i hav a female partner dt we always lap on our way home,dats after closin hour.if she lap me 2day i lap her d next day,but we never had anythin outside dt.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Doovy: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2007
Are there no FGC Ikom class of '99' here? U guys better confess ur sins here oh.U remember how u scale fence to go and shark?how u used Botoma{devil beans] to rub on chics sits and how u'd use it on mr Nzomiwu and he wld'nt know what is itchind him and how the whole class would burst out laughing.how u guys will tie sperm loaded comdom on the black board?how u guys will beat up babes?and dont 4get ur sexuaul escapades with the girls.U guys were bad but it was all fun then

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Maxidoe(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2007
Hmm nice topic,i was a terror,i went to a Federal government college,one of the most wanted,belonged to a group known as Lords of the underground.Smoked cigarettes,hemp and drank right from SS1,slept wit prostitutes,passing through the fence and twice organised and executed a riot that led the closure of the school.Got expelled in SS3 and had to write my WAEC in mufty,beat and humiliated different teachers,slept in girls hostel with the knowledge of only my girlfriend and her friends.It goes on and on,and this life actually followed me to the University.So many i cant even talk about here.But it does not pay.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by akiro(m): 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2007
[color=#990000][/color]aaaaaaaaaaaaaah good old days!
  Attended G.C.L Lagos, i was notorrious for so many activities dat occurred during dat era. there was d day before closing hrs, i was chillin on my seat just watching d scenario, when suddenly, i saw a classmate ransackin a friends bag. Quickly i pretended like i didn't see him, the next thing he did was to remove his gameboy (very expensive at dat period) and kept in his own bag. He did this and quickly ran out to play, i bn a guru just went to his bag, removed the game boy not knowing dat another guru who is an ally was watching me.  I gave It to a junior to take it home for me.
  The very next minute d real owner went to his bag and raised alarm and immediately all hell was let loosed. Accussation and counter accussation started raining on everyone within d vicinity,including me. Been a guru, i defended myself with my cronies gettin ready for any eventuality.
  Later my guy dat saw me take the gameboy informed me and told me that we wud sell and share the proceeds equally. Meanwhile the first person dat took the game now confessed after much blackmail and threatening and he got the beating of his life, infact he paid for the game boy while me and my guy shared our booty

wait for part two cool cool cool
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by jintujinta(m): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2007
The bad things plenty o

1. Flying kite with boys penis. When guys were sleeping we would tie thread to their manhood pass it to another room and start flying it till it becomes erect.

2. Going to girls hostel in disguise as "Baba Dudu". At first it was with the intention to spy at them, later we started playing with their boobs from the louver panes. you know, those sleeping close to the window.

3. Spitting in water for those wicked seniors who forcefully sent me on errands.

4. Storming school farms to steal maize

5. Storming school kitchen to steal beans

6. Shelling students in the dining hall with pap during dinner. You simply position someone to switch off the light, then everybody takes cover. Shelling starts. The girls suffered most.

The thing too plenty. I was a bad boy. Went into jungle to steal fruits, palmwine, etc.

May the Lord have mercy on the then innocent and juvenile soul. (AMEN!)
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by jiddah: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2007
now which one do i choose,had a lil mischieves done in my name,
and federal schools give u room to rule your world

once,i planned with my friends and we threw the gate key with the padlock into a well,so that we could stroll on and out of the hostel anytime we like after prep,and when they always had this huge padlock and stuff we would climb the ceiling till we scale into the hostel,for my seniors,once i glued the pages of a seniors ababio textbook together,rinsed the window sill of the biology lab in her cup of water,washed her cutleries in sprogyra water

and then if someone was sleeping in class we would put off all the light and scream fire! put the light back on to see the expression on the person face and trust me most time is was priceless! grin wear sandals for one of my friends when she was asleep,when she woke in the morning she totally freaked out,stealing the old matron's cooked food(that was like gold then)from her pot,uprooting their grandnut till they had nothing to harvest,plucking their zobo leaves to make drinks
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by mellow(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2007
Now we can know who is who[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Emperoh(m): 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2007
I was Federal Government College Nise. Any old student here.
I had done a couple of mischiefs but not as bad as the notorious ones. Peeping into the Girls Hostel after night prep to size their b--bs one of our victims is now married. I saw her under b4 oga (lol).

Beating people with long whips at night and using flash torch to blind their vision We normally increase the capacity of a torch which takes 2 batteries to 4 or six depending on your technical skill. We called this act coding. u dare not get in trouble with me. But as they say 'Pickin wey talk say mama no go sleep himself no go sleep, My victims somehow found me out and gave me a fair share of what I gave them

Fouling the air during Agric class and praised by the teacher for my actions. We were well disciplined though.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by dankmen208(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2007
omo i bad 4 secondary school dayz no be small,i attend baptist model high school ilorin for those who know the skool,school resumes 7.30am and closes at 4.00pm. i and my crew members resume skool 10am in the morning and closes at 11.30am. every day.am a cool boy now. believe me.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by chiboyz(m): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2007
I had sex with my history teacher. It still haunts me till today.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by prncss(f): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2007
i remember back in nigeria, me and my best friend would pull lots of pranks. We would wait when every one was at lunch, then we would go back to class and switch around everything in everyone'one's backpack like we once put a 100 naira in his boy's backpack and when the ownere requested it and searched everyone's back pack the boy was the culprit. An you know how every school has its bitches, we were those bitches we would take advantage of our parents status and use it to get away, looking back now i regret that
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ronnieslimz(f): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2007
jintujinta:

The bad things plenty o

1. [b]Flying kite with boys privates. When guys were sleeping we would tie thread to their manhood pass it to another room and start flying it till it becomes erect.[/b]2. Going to girls hostel in disguise as "Baba Dudu". At first it was with the intention to spy at them, later we started playing with their boobs from the louver panes. you know, those sleeping close to the window.

3. Spitting in water for those wicked seniors who forcefully sent me on errands.

4. Storming school farms to steal maize

5. Storming school kitchen to steal beans

6. Shelling students in the dining hall with pap during dinner. You simply position someone to switch off the light, then everybody takes cover. Shelling starts. The girls suffered most.

The thing too plenty. I was a bad boy. Went into jungle to steal fruits, palmwine, etc.

May the Lord have mercy on the then innocent and juvenile soul. (AMEN!)

im ROFLMFAO grin grin
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Zubikky(m): 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2007
I WAS POPULARLY KNOWN AS "FUGEE "

OBEYS NO RULE , FEARS NO ONE. THE NAUGHTY THING I DID WAS LAYING AN AMBUSH FOR OUR STURBORN PRINCIPAL.

I AM VERY SORRY SIR
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by kollyp2000(m): 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2007
Any one from Oyo StateSchool of Science in the house? If you are, You should be remembering the wildest experiences we heard in the jungle of Pade ( Ibadan - Oyo).

It is the middle of nowhere we you can do anything you want at anytime you want to do it.

I stole, cheated and did a lot of things. May God forgives, Amen
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by robby1(m): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2007
Did i really do much?
well ı mıstakenly 'whıpped' out my dıck twıce ın class. I and my frıends used to look at some teachers shoes wıth a look of dısgust on our face that they wıll ınvoluntarıly look at theır feet ın courıousıty and then we wıll have a good laugh. We also used to stare at one preety hot young techer (she was a copper) and one day to our suprıse, she asked ıf she was seducıng us shocked
The crazıest ı thınk was wrıttıng wıth the sharp end of a compass, on all the SS3 classes black board. I embossed the word ''otu ocha'' and then proceeded to rub chalk ınto ıt. . . ıt was so bold, teachers avoıded wrıttıng on that sıde of the board.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by pheesayor(m): 12:56am On Oct 17, 2007
@robby, what does otu ocha mean?
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by kerous(m): 5:30am On Oct 17, 2007
d original sender of this message is cry grin one of d bad things i did id secondary school was holding my beautiful females waiste while kissing her,she tried resisting but my touch n her feeling could not witstand my grips,just wen she was beginning 2 enjoy our school proprietor arrivedin his mercedes benz,HELL was let loosed on us. while xplaining 2 our school owner,my teacher blamed me,i blamed not only d devil but her manchester utd,arsnal,n her middlesborough,infact she caused d TOTtenHARM,who c my teacher make im tell am say i don english premiership
grin. kayzlyf@yahoo.com
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by faketan(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2007
White Pu.s.sy=otu ocha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ICAN Issues Accreditation Certificates To 24 Universities, 14 Polytechnics / Why Do Some Graduates Find It Difficult To Speak Good English? / Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.