Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Did God Create The Devil? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create The Devil? (3584 Views)

Why Did God Create An Imperfect World? / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08
Just the name of your god, period! cheesy
Westerhoffe:

Stop deviating from the point for a bail-out.
I want to know why you are condemning the 'LORD GOD ALMIGHTY'.
Don't dodge it by that tactic of yours. I'm too used to seeing such.
You keep condemning the name of the LORD, despite He saying:
“And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.”
— Genesis 17:1 (KJV)

Answer the questions.
Who is the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY?
Why do you detest the name and Person of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY?

Is He the LIVING GOD?
Is He among the gods?
Is He among the lords?
Is He an idol?
Is He a graven image?
I know you are refusing to answer because it will expose your ignorance again. But you must answer the simple questions with all sincerity if you truly claim to know GOD.
[/b]
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Ken4Christ: 4:58pm On Feb 08
Aemmyjah:
The Bible's Answer

Since the Bible says that God “created all things,” some have concluded that God must have created the Devil. (Ephesians 3:9; Revelation 4:11) The Bible clearly shows that he did not.

Jehovah created the person who became the Devil. Thus, the existence of this one as the chief opposer of God must be reconciled with what the Scriptures reveal about Jehovah as the Creator. Of him, it is said: “Perfect is his activity, for all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness, with whom there is no injustice; righteous and upright is he.” (Deuteronomy 32:3-5) From that statement, we can conclude that Satan had at one time been perfect and righteous, namely, one of God’s angelic sons. At John 8:44, Jesus said that the Devil “did not stand fast in the truth,” implying that Satan had at one time been truthful and guiltless.

However, like the rest of Jehovah’s intelligent creatures, the angel who became Satan had the freedom to choose between right and wrong. By choosing a course in opposition to God and inciting the first human couple to join him, he made himself Satan, which means “Resister.”​—Genesis 3:1-5.

That wicked spirit creature also made himself the Devil, meaning “Slanderer.” Satan was the invisible pretender who was behind the serpent and cunningly used lies to trick Eve into disobeying the Creator’s plainly stated law. That is why Jesus called Satan “the father of the lie.”​—John 8:44.

How, though, could a perfect spirit creature​—who had neither weaknesses from within nor wicked influences from without—​become wrongly inclined? He evidently craved worship that belonged only to God and saw the possibility of bringing humans under his rule instead of that of Jehovah. By continuing to dwell on this prospect of rulership instead of dismissing it, he allowed the idea to fester until, at last, he acted upon it. The process is described in the book of James: “Each one is tried by being drawn out and enticed by his own desire. Then the desire, when it has become fertile, gives birth to sin.”​—James 1:14, 15; 1 Timothy 3:6.

To illustrate: Imagine an accountant who sees an opportunity to manipulate records in such a way as to steal from his company for personal profit. He might quickly dismiss that wrong thought. If, instead, he dwells on this possibility, then the idea will grow in its appeal, and he is likely to carry it out. If he does, he has, in effect, made himself a thief. If he lies about his crime, he becomes a liar too. In a similar way, by cultivating wrong desires and acting on them, the angel whom God created used his free will to engage in deception and rebel against his Father, thus making himself Satan the Devil.

Thankfully, Satan the Devil will be destroyed in God’s due time. (Romans 16:20) Meanwhile, worshippers of Jehovah God are informed of Satan’s designs and given protection from his machinations. (2 Corinthians 2:11; Ephesians 6:11) So by all means “oppose the Devil, and he will flee from you.”​—James 4:7.

©
https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/wp20110301/Did-God-Create-the-Devil/

Satan will be thrown into the Lake of fire. And he will be tormented day and night. He will not disappear or go into none existence. Let's not add or subtract from the scripture or give it your own interpretation.

Revelation 20:10.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08
Ken4Christ:

Satan WILL be thrown into the Lake of fire. And he will be tormented day and night. He will not disappear or go into none existence. Let's not add or subtract from the scripture or give it your own interpretation.

Revelation 20:10.
10 And the devil that deceived them WAS cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
If we tell you that it's not to be taken literally you will start arguing blindly!

You said Satan WILL be cast but the quotation said Satan WAS thrown, so has he been thrown there or will be thrown there? smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Ken4Christ: 5:21pm On Feb 08
MaxInDHouse:

If we tell you that it's not to be taken literally you will start arguing blindly!

You said Satan WILL be cast but the quotation said Satan WAS thrown, so has he been thrown there or will be thrown there? smiley

Take it the way it is said unless the scripture says otherwise.

The scripture above is consistent with many other scriptures.

Jesus said that they will weep and gnash their teeth. A being that is not existence does not weep.

I have proven it to you time and time again that those thrown into the Lake of fire do not melt away. The false prophet and beast that were thrown in at least 1,000 years before Satan joined them were acknowledged to still be in the Lake of fire after 1,000 years.

Why are you rebelling against God's word to establish the the false teachings of Russell and Rutherford who are in hell already? I can see that you want to join them. Mark you, they will not be there to defend you on that day. God's word is very clear on the subject but you just choose not to believe it.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:49pm On Feb 08
Ken4Christ:

Take it the way it is said unless the scripture says otherwise.
Taking it the way it is written then Satan is no longer waiting for judgment because the Bible said:

"WAS thrown into the lake of Fire" Revelations 20:10

So you're wrong saying Satan WILL be thrown into the lake of Fire because he is already there! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Apologize(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Ken4Christ: 6:26pm On Feb 08
MaxInDHouse:

Taking it the way it is written then Satan is no longer waiting for judgment because the Bible said:

"WAS thrown into the lake of Fire" Revelations 20:10

So you're wrong saying Satan WILL be thrown into the lake of Fire because he is already there! smiley

John was narrating the event of the future the way he saw them. The things he wrote are mostly things that will happen in the future.

When he said, I saw a great White Throne and the dead stood before God, has it happened? Certainly not. So, the events are in the future. But most prophets narrate them as though it has happened because that is the way they saw them.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08
Ken4Christ:

John was narrating the event of the future the way he saw them. The things he wrote are mostly things that will happen in the future.
When he said, I saw a great White Throne and the dead stood before God, has it happened? Certainly not. So, the events are in the future. But most prophets narrate them as though it has happened because that is the way they saw them.

So now you want to reason shey?
I thought you said there's no room for reasoning nah!
Guy it's not to be taken literally!
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:37pm On Feb 08
MaxInDHouse:
Just the name of your god, period! cheesy

“And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.”

Answer the questions.

Is He the LIVING GOD?
Is He among the gods?
Is He among the lords?
Is He an idol?
Is He a graven image?

I know you are refusing to answer because it will expose your ignorance again. But you must answer the simple questions with all sincerity if you truly claim to know GOD.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:04pm On Feb 08
What is the name of your own god? smiley

Westerhoffe:

Answer the questions.

Is He the LIVING GOD?
Is He among the gods?
Is He among the lords?
Is He an idol?
Is He a graven image?
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Ken4Christ: 9:45pm On Feb 08
MaxInDHouse:

So now you want to reason shey?
I thought you said there's no room for reasoning nah!
Guy it's not to be taken literally!

Then nothing should be taken literally. It means that heaven is not real. It's literal.

Remember that Jesus warned that no one should add or subtract from the prophecies of the book of Revelation. Those who add will receive the plagues mentioned in it. Those who subtract will have their names deleted from the book of Life. - Revelation 22:18-19.

It's up to you. God will not force you to believe his word. In fact the scripture says;

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and UNBELIEVING, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 3:02am On Feb 09
MaxInDHouse:

I know you can't answer because it will expose your delusions and ignorance.

I want to know why you are condemning and rejecting the 'LORD GOD ALMIGHTY'.

Answer the questions.

Is He the LIVING GOD?
Is He among the gods?
Is He among the lords?
Is He an idol?
Is He a graven image?

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:27am On Feb 09
Ken4Christ:

Then nothing should be taken literally. It means that heaven is not real. It's literal.
Remember that Jesus warned that no one should add or subtract from the prophecies of the book of Revelation. Those who add will receive the plagues mentioned in it. Those who subtract will have their names deleted from the book of Life. - Revelation 22:18-19.
It's up to you. God will not force you to believe his word. In fact the scripture says;
Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and UNBELIEVING, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death

You have perished already because you can't present any organized people worshiping the true God today. So your arguments about what is written in God's word is futile if you're not able to present the worshipers of your God.

Lake of Fire simply means the second death and nothing more. Death means a condition of no activity so there is nothing after death which is the judgment from God.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:29am On Feb 09
MaxInDHouse:

Westerhoffe:

I know you can't answer because it will expose your delusions and ignorance.

I want to know why you are condemning and rejecting the 'LORD GOD ALMIGHTY'.

Answer the questions.

Is He the LIVING GOD?
Is He among the gods?
Is He among the lords?
Is He an idol?
Is He a graven image?

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Ken4Christ: 12:14pm On Feb 09
MaxInDHouse:

You have perished already because you can't present any organized people worshiping the true God today. So your arguments about what is written in God's word is futile if you're not able to present the worshipers of your God.

Lake of Fire simply means the second death and nothing more. Death means a condition of no activity so there is nothing after death which is the judgment from God.

But Jonah was active after his death. He narrated what happened to him on the other side. He actually went to hell and he narrated his experience before God delivered him.

Jesus was also active after his death for the 3 days. The scripture said he went to preach to those held in prison (hell).

He also confronted Satan in hell and defeated him.

The souls of saints who died were also active in the book of Revelation. The cried to God.

Your lies cannot stand. There are two many evidences in the Bible that exposes your lies.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:52pm On Feb 09
Ken4Christ:

But Jonah was active after his death. He narrated what happened to him on the other side. He actually went to hell and he narrated his experience before God delivered him.

If God did not intervene in Jonah's case that place would have become his Hell (Grave)

That's what it means there is no fire burning in the belly of a whale! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Ken4Christ: 2:45pm On Feb 09
MaxInDHouse:

If God did not intervene in Jonah's case that place would have become his Hell (Grave)

That's what it means there is no fire burning in the belly of a whale! smiley

But the experience he narrated couldn't have happened in the belly of the fish.

Read Jonah 2 very well!

Jonah 2:1-6

1 Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly,

2 And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice. note note

3 For thou hadst cast me into the deep, in the midst of the seas; and the floods compassed me about: all thy billows and thy waves passed over me. note

4 Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy temple.

5 The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head.

6 I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God

Lets assume the hell mentioned in verse 2 means grave. You said that the dead are unconscious. How come Jonah cried from the grave? How can a man who knows nothing cry?

In addition, he said that the weeds were wrapped around him. Are there weeds in the fish belly?

He talked about the earth and her bars was about him. Are there bars in the fish belly?

He said that he went to the bottom of the mountain. Are there mountain in the fish belly.

The dead are conscious. The soul of man lives on.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:33pm On Feb 09
Was Jonah dead? smiley

Ken4Christ:

But the experience he narrated couldn't have happened in the belly of the fish.
Read Jonah 2 very well!
Jonah 2:1-6
1 Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly,
2 And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice. note note
3 For thou hadst cast me into the deep, in the midst of the seas; and the floods compassed me about: all thy billows and thy waves passed over me. note
4 Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy temple.
5 The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head.
6 I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God
Lets assume the hell mentioned in verse 2 means grave. You said that the dead are unconscious. How come Jonah cried from the grave? How can a man who knows nothing cry?
In addition, he said that the weeds were wrapped around him. Are there weeds in the fish belly?
He talked about the earth and her bars was about him. Are there bars in the fish belly?
He said that he went to the bottom of the mountain. Are there mountain in the fish belly.
The dead are conscious. The soul of man lives on.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Ken4Christ: 5:17pm On Feb 09
MaxInDHouse:
Was Jonah dead? smiley

What kind of question is this? Jump into the river and tell me if you will be alive after 30 minutes. Unless you are a very good swimmer.

Jonah jumped into a deep ocean. To make things worse, a fish swallowed him. And you are asking if he was dead?

Answer the question yourself.

Either way, your doctrine is exposed to be false.

If he wasn't dead, the experience he narrated couldn't have happened in the fish belly.

Please, don't be stubborn. You know you are propagating false teachings. Repent before you go to hell. You will feel very sorry for yourself.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09
MaxInDHouse

Answer the questions.

Is He the LIVING GOD?
Is He among the gods?
Is He among the lords?
Is He an idol?
Is He a graven image?

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09
Shadrach, Meshak and Abednego were thrown into a burning furnace which killed those that threw them there yet King Nebuchadnezzar called them out from the fire.
Jump into a burning furnace and see if you won't burn to aches.
God changed the burning furnace that could have been hell (grave) for the three Hebrews into a parlour of air conditioner the same way He turned the belly of a fish into a room where Jonah could still continue breathing and praying.
They were never dead! smiley

Ken4Christ:

What kind of question is this? Jump into the river and tell me if you will be alive after 30 minutes. Unless you are a very good swimmer.
Jonah jumped into a deep ocean. To make things worse, a fish swallowed him. And you are asking if he was dead?
Answer the question yourself.
Either way, your doctrine is exposed to be false.
If he wasn't dead, the experience he narrated couldn't have happened in the fish belly.
Please, don't be stubborn. You know you are propagating false teachings. Repent before you go to hell. You will feel very sorry for yourself.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09
Guy:
Jupiter in Rome was the Lord God Almighty to the Romans.
Krishna in India is the Lord God Almighty to the Indians.
Zeus was the Lord God Almighty to Greeks just as many other nations have the God they refer to as Lord Almighty.

So without the specific name your God is just nameless! smiley

Westerhoffe:
MaxInDHouse

Answer the questions.

Is He the LIVING GOD?
Is He among the gods?
Is He among the lords?
Is He an idol?
Is He a graven image?

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09
MaxInDHouse:
Guy:
Jupiter in Rome was the Lord God Almighty to the Romans.
Krishna in India is the Lord God Almighty to the Indians.
Zeus was the Lord God Almighty to Greeks just as many other nations have the God they refer to as Lord Almighty.

So without the specific name your God is just nameless! smiley

And ask yourself a reasonable question, did I ever propagate Jupiter?
Did I ever propagate Khrishna?
Did I ever propagate or talked to you about Zeus?

Why are you always talking like an unlearned little child?

Come on!
You need to grow up.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:10pm On Feb 09
You're not a disciple of Christ Jesus that's why you don't know the importance of God's name.

Jesus commanded his disciples to go and preach to people of all the nations in the name of his father. Matthew 28:19

So if you're talking to an Indian, Greek or Roman ordinarily mentioning:
Father, God, Lord, Almighty will make you a clown without the specific name of the God in question! smiley

Westerhoffe:

And ask yourself a reasonable question, did I ever propagate Jupiter?
Did I ever propagate Khrishna?
Did I ever propagate or talked to you about Zeus?
Why are you always talking like an unlearned little child?
Come on!
You need to grow up.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Ken4Christ: 9:33pm On Feb 09
MaxInDHouse:
Shadrach, Meshak and Abednego were thrown into a burning furnace which killed those that threw them there yet King Nebuchadnezzar called them out from the fire.
Jump into a burning furnace and see if you won't burn to aches.
God changed the burning furnace that could have been hell (grave) for the three Hebrews into a parlour of air conditioner the same way He turned the belly of a fish into a room where Jonah could still continue breathing and praying.
They were never dead! smiley

That was a miracle from God. Physical fire will of course burn your body but it cannot destroy the immortal soul. This is why souls that were dead could cry out even after they have been slain and buried;

Revelation 6:9-11.
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar THE SOULS of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And THEY CRIED with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And WHITE ROBES were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Notice the passage above said that;

1. The souls of them that was slain cried out for vengeance. They were already dead and buried but their souls are still alive and they could cry.

2. They were even given White robes to put on. This is the spiritual clothing of the souls or spirit of saints who died. They still have all their shape and body parts intact. The only thing is that they can't make contact with the physical world.

So, erase those doctrines that teaches you that the dead are not conscious. They are even more conscious than you like it is clearly stated in the story of the Rich man and Lazarus.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 10:58pm On Feb 09
MaxInDHouse:
You're not a disciple of Christ Jesus that's why you don't know the importance of God's name.

Jesus commanded his disciples to go and preach to people of all the nations in the name of his father. Matthew 28:19

So if you're talking to an Indian, Greek or Roman ordinarily mentioning:
Father, God, Lord, Almighty will make you a clown without the specific name of the God in question! smiley

Coming from a person whose religion came from a branch of Satanists!

How many times did JESUS CHRIST mention the name of the FATHER?
Why did JESUS CHRIST teach that the name of the FATHER must be hallowed?

You know you're the clown here!

Why are you afraid to admit that the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY I'm asking you of is the One True Living GOD if you're not a Satanist yourself?

Why always trying to twist the whole thing the way JWs always do?

You even sound ridiculous and very much unreasonable to bring Zeus, Krishna, and Jupiter into the sane conversation all because you're trying to prove an unreasonable point that does not exist.

You are becoming more and more unreasonable with all your diversions.
Why do you hate the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY?
Answer me!

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:09am On Feb 10
So Jonah was miraculously preserved alive in the belly of the fish he never went to your fairy Hell. For him to say Hell (Grave) he simply means that place would have become his grave had it been that God didn't intervene.

Ken4Christ:

That was a miracle from God. Physical fire will of course burn your body but it cannot destroy the immortal soul. This is why souls that were dead could cry out even after they have been slain and buried;

Revelation 6:9-11.
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar THE SOULS of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And THEY CRIED with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And WHITE ROBES were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Notice the passage above said that;

1. The souls of them that was slain cried out for vengeance. They were already dead and buried but their souls are still alive and they could cry.

2. They were even given White robes to put on. This is the spiritual clothing of the souls or spirit of saints who died. They still have all their shape and body parts intact. The only thing is that they can't make contact with the physical world.

So, erase those doctrines that teaches you that the dead are not conscious. They are even more conscious than you like it is clearly stated in the story of the Rich man and Lazarus.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:13am On Feb 10
For all the peoples will walk, each in the name of its god, But we will walk in the name of JEHOVAH our God forever and ever. Micah 4:5
What is the name of your own God? cheesy
Westerhoffe:

Coming from a person whose religion came from a branch of Satanists!

How many times did JESUS CHRIST mention the name of the FATHER?
Why did JESUS CHRIST teach that the name of the FATHER must be hallowed?

You know you're the clown here!

Why are you afraid to admit that the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY I'm asking you of is the One True Living GOD if you're not a Satanist yourself?

Why always trying to twist the whole thing the way JWs always do?

You even sound ridiculous and very much unreasonable to bring Zeus, Krishna, and Jupiter into the sane conversation all because you're trying to prove an unreasonable point that does not exist.

You are becoming more and more unreasonable with all your diversions.
Why do you hate the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY?
Answer me!
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Ken4Christ: 9:04am On Feb 10
MaxInDHouse:
So Jonah was miraculously preserved alive in the belly of the fish he never went to your fairy Hell. For him to say Hell (Grave) he simply means that place would have become his grave had it been that God didn't intervene.

Jonah died. His soul went to hell and not you physical grave. Notice he said he was in affliction. Jonah 2:2

There is no affliction in physical grave since the dead knows nothing according to you.

He also said that his soul fainted. That is the immortal soul. It fainted by reason of the affliction.

Souls do not faint in the physical grave.

So, he was conscious of what happened to him after death. It was his prayer in hell that God heard and brought him back to life.

No one prays in the physical grave.

Meanwhile, you are avoiding my post in Revelation 6 which proves that the immortal soul are conscious after death.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:05am On Feb 10
Ken4Christ:

Jonah died.

Quote where the Bible said "Jonah died" smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 10:19am On Feb 10
MaxInDHouse:
For all the peoples will walk, each in the name of its god, But we will walk in the name of JEHOVAH our God forever and ever. Micah 4:5
What is the name of your own God? cheesy

“For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.”
— Micah 4:5 (KJV)

Where is the name here? undecided

I know you don't know your Bible and I won't stop until you realize your mistakes.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:13am On Feb 10
You're just been heady for nothing i've told you what my own Bible said! Micah 4:5 wink

Westerhoffe:

“For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.”
— Micah 4:5 (KJV)

Where is the name here? undecided
I know you don't know your Bible and I won't stop until you realize your mistakes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) / Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? / New Comer Partaking In Communion Right Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.