Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Did God Create The Devil? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create The Devil? (3556 Views)

Why Did God Create An Imperfect World? / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:28am On Feb 05
MaxInDHouse:

When i said your problem is translators you said i am giving you an epistle now is your turn to bring an epistle.

Ọmọ that's what my own Bible say! grin

His own God name is LORD
Interestingly, the Bible mentions who Jesus himself taught us to pray for his name to be hallowed (sanctified)
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:33am On Feb 05
MaxInDHouse:

When i said your problem is translators you said i am giving you an epistle now is your turn to bring an epistle.

Ọmọ that's what my own Bible say! grin

Look at this Preface of the Revised Standard Version Bible

"The use of any proper name for the one and only God, as though there were other gods from whom the true God had to be distinguished, began to be discontinued in Judaism before the Christian era and is inappropriate for the universal faith of the Christian Church"

Imagine the audacity undecided undecided undecided
If it were a human literature, such translators would have lose billions in law suit.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38am On Feb 05
Westerhoffe:

I should be the one telling you your problem was your version and its translations.
Because about 20 translations said it is "LORD!"
You should throw that version of yours into the fireplace.
It's misleading you and its readers.

Israelites know the NAME of their God and Jesus taught them in the NAME of that God but it's a pity that you think you're worshiping the God of a foreign nation yet you don't know His name! grin
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:39am On Feb 05
Aemmyjah:

Look at this Preface of the Revised Standard Version Bible

"The use of any proper name for the one and only God, as though there were other gods from whom the true God had to be distinguished, began to be discontinued in Judaism before the Christian era and is inappropriate for the universal faith of the Christian Church"

Imagine the audacity undecided undecided undecided
If it were a human literature, such translators would have lose billions in law suit.

That's how patient Jehovah is! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05
MaxInDHouse:

Israelites know the NAME of their God and Jesus taught them in the NAME of that God but it's a pity that you think you're worshiping the God of a foreign nation yet you don't know His name! grin

The Israelites know the name of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, and they hallowed it.
They don't mention it anyhow because they know it must only be mentioned with all adoration.
But here is you and your contorted and polluted version of the Bible which is trying to break down all the order the other versions uphold.

Talking about pity and worship of a foreign God of a foreign nation.. Bla bla bla.

If you know what I know and see what I have seen, learned what I have learnt, what I've been and being taught by the true GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, you'd sure be the one pitying yourself for knowing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the GOD you CLAIM to know and worship.

Calling the GOD of Heaven a GOD of a foreign nation!? That shows how low you are when it comes to the things of the Spirit.

It is because you base what you think you know on your little knowledge, that's why all I'm saying are very strange to you.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:14pm On Feb 05
Westerhoffe:

The Israelites know the name of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, and they hallowed it.
They don't mention it anyhow because they know it must only be mentioned with all adoration.
But here is you and your contorted and polluted version of the Bible which is trying to break down all the order the other versions uphold.
Talking about pity and worship of a foreign God of a foreign nation.. Bla bla bla.
If you know what I know and see what I have seen, learned what I have learnt, what I've been and being taught by the true GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, you'd sure be the one pitying yourself for knowing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the GOD you CLAIM to know and worship.
Calling the GOD of Heaven a GOD of a foreign nation!? That shows how low you are when it comes to the things of the Spirit.

It is because you base what you think you know on your little knowledge, that's why all I'm saying are very strange to you.

I worship JEHOVAH the one and only true God Jesus commanded us to always use that name in preaching and teaching:
Matthew 28:19

If you don't know the name of the God you're worshiping ọmọ that's really really bad! cheesy
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 12:20am On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

I worship JEHOVAH the one and only true God Jesus commanded us to always use that name in preaching and teaching:
Matthew 28:19

If you don't know the name of the God you're worshiping ọmọ that's really really bad! cheesy

Unreasonable and childish comment.
How old are you even?
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:56am On Feb 06
Westerhoffe:

Unreasonable and childish comment.
How old are you even?

So it's childishness that makes people feel like proclaiming name of their God shey?

That means Jesus was childish,right? John 17:6, 26

Well perhaps you're right because he was just 33 years old in the midst of Pharisees and Sadducees who were old enough to be his grandpa! cheesy
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:16am On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

So it's childishness that makes people feel like proclaiming name of their God shey?

That means Jesus was childish,right? John 17:6, 26

Well perhaps you're right because he was just 33 years old in the midst of Pharisees and Sadducees who were old enough to be his grandpa! cheesy

You still show how childish and inexperienced you are by all your recent comments in all attempts to divert attention to unreasonable points.
You claim to proclaim GOD, but you don't even know GOD!

You think by just mentioning the name of GOD, that shows or proves you know Him?
No.
These doesn't prove you know GOD, fella. You're still very far from the truth and understanding of His personality.
All your comments reeks of lack of knowledge of the same GOD you claim to proclaim!

Can't you even see?

Have GOD Himself called you and revealed to you the mystery of His personality?
I know your answer will be, "Yes, as written in the Bible." But man, that is not where it ends.
There are still several mysteries about GOD that no one, and I mean no man will ever find out unless He reveals it to you.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:03am On Feb 06
Westerhoffe:

You still show how childish and inexperienced you are by all your recent comments in all attempts to divert attention to unreasonable points.
You claim to proclaim GOD, but you don't even know GOD!
You think by just mentioning the name of GOD, that shows or proves you know Him?
No.
These doesn't prove you know GOD, fella. You're still very far from the truth and understanding of His personality.
All your comments reeks of lack of knowledge of the same GOD you claim to proclaim!
Can't you even see?
Have GOD Himself called you and revealed to you the mystery of His personality?
I know your answer will be, "Yes, as written in the Bible." But man, that is not where it ends.
There are still several mysteries about GOD that no one, and I mean no man will ever find out unless He reveals it to you.

Responding to you is like playing with a kid! cheesy
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

Responding to you is like playing with a kid! cheesy

Just admit you do not have the answers to my questions and comments… that's why your replies have always been off-point.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06
Westerhoffe:

Just admit you do not have the answers to my questions and comments… that's why your replies have always been off-point.

OK Mr worshiper of a nameless god! cheesy
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 1:33pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

OK Mr worshiper of a nameless god! cheesy

And I tell you that if you just mention the name of GOD but you don't know him, He doesn't know you either.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:14pm On Feb 06
Westerhoffe:

And I tell you that if you just mention the name of GOD but you don't know him, He doesn't know you either.

Talk about your god not mine! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 4:25pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

Talk about your god not mine! smiley

If I'm to talk about my GOD, it's very clear He's sure very different from yours. Because your god as you do teach says it will kill off the bad people from this earth, wash the earth with what I don't know maybe it's Hypo or Ariel then bring back the souls of those I don't know where it is keeping them, making you accept to run helter-skelter when the trump of the One True GOD shall be sounded, because you are not worthy to be among the saints who will be received up due to your separation from the One True GOD.
If your god also taught you there will be no more seas, then you had better be prepared for massive valleys extending toward the East to West, North to South, stretching across the Atlantic, Indian, Pacific, and the Arctic Ocean, not to talk of other seas yet.

While my GOD said He has prepared a place for us who believe in His name the New Earth, where He will take us to when He would have removed this current earth (your god so much desired to have) and there will be found no place for it ever more and there would be no more sea.

Now, don't you be surprised I know a lot about your god and its doctrines that were chipped from the doctrines of the thirty-third degree Freemasons, wherein your religious leader Charles Taze Russell had the sign and engravement of the "Pyramid of the All Seeing Eye of the Illuminati" over his grave.

Do you want to know more?
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06
Westerhoffe:

If I'm to talk about my GOD, it's very clear He's sure very different from yours.

YES, mine has a name "JEHOVAH"
Yours is nameless! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

YES, mine has a name "JEHOVAH"
Yours is nameless! smiley

Childish comment.

Listen to yourself!
Despite reading and quoting me write LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, read what you're still saying.

This is how most of you blame teachers for failing you during exams, meanwhile you do not understand the questions asked even when you read.

And why did you ignore the rest of the exposition? 😁
Because you know it's true!!
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Zaheertyler(m): 10:58pm On Feb 06
They were the first to be created
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:34am On Feb 07
Westerhoffe:

Childish comment.
Listen to yourself!
Despite reading and quoting me write LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, read what you're still saying.
This is how most of you blame teachers for failing you during exams, meanwhile you do not understand the questions asked even when you read.
And why did you ignore the rest of the exposition? 😁
Because you know it's true!!

Guy it's settled, your god differs from mine so go worship yours while i worship mine! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07
MaxInDHouse:

Guy it's settled, your god differs from mine so go worship yours while i worship mine! smiley

At least you admit your god is not the same as mine.
That's what you should have said all along.

And I'll advise you find the One True GOD of Heaven and Earth, the Creator of the whole universe, and creatures seen and unseen, the seas and all animals.

And also, escape for your life out of being a JW, you're missing a lot in there.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07
Westerhoffe:

At least you admit your god is not the same as mine.
That's what you should have said all along.
And I'll advise you find the One True GOD of Heaven and Earth, the Creator of the whole universe, and creatures seen and unseen, the seas and all animals.
And also, escape for your life out of being a JW, you're missing a lot in there.

My advice for you is that you figure out the name of your God because the scriptures say:

"For all the peoples will walk, each in the name of its god, But we will walk in the name of JEHOVAH our God forever and ever. Micah 4:5

And added:

And everyone who calls on the name of JEHOVAH will be saved; For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be those who escape, just as JEHOVAH has said, The survivors whom JEHOVAH calls.” Joel 2:32

So if you don't know the name of the one and only true God i pity you that day! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Apologize(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07
MaxInDHouse:

My advice for you is that you figure out the name of your God because the scriptures say:

"For all the peoples will walk, each in the name of its god, But we will walk in the name of JEHOVAH our God forever and ever. Micah 4:5

And added:

And everyone who calls on the name of JEHOVAH will be saved; For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be those who escape, just as JEHOVAH has said, The survivors whom JEHOVAH calls.” Joel 2:32

So if you don't know the name of the one and only true God i pity you that day! smiley

Afternoon brother im miicchael from Eagle iislland cong in porthacourt. pls can i mssg you? via email if possible Mikewa662@gmail.com
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:45pm On Feb 07
Apologize:

Afternoon brother im miicchael from Eagle iislland cong in porthacourt. pls can i mssg you? via email if possible Mikewa662@gmail.com
Good afternoon!

1 Like

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 10:28pm On Feb 07
MaxInDHouse:

And added:

“For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.”
— Micah 4:5 (KJV)

“And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.”
— Joel 2:32 (KJV)

I'm pitying you already and your ignorance and your adamance to open your eyes, heart, and mind to see the deception you have been fed with by that religion that hails from Freemasonry.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:44am On Feb 08
Westerhoffe:

“For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.”
— Micah 4:5 (KJV)
“And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.”
— Joel 2:32 (KJV)

I'm pitying you already and your ignorance and your adamance to open your eyes, heart, and mind to see the deception you have been fed with by that religion that hails from Freemasonry.

Funny churchian with meaningless slogans:

"Freemason"

You people just think by labelling true disciples of Christ you've done something reasonable shey?
You that can't even see that there are many Lords and Gods also join God's enemies to call His worshipers names.
Well Jesus has told us that you will label us with different names {Matthew 10:24-25} when you don't even know where you belong.

By the way churchy clown, how do you pronounce the name of your lord using the upper case?
Because Abraham is Lord, Saul is Lord, David is Lord, Jesus is Lord. All these servants of God were addressed as "Lord" during their lifetime on planet earth so PRESIDENT President and president could be pronounced differently shey?
Shame on you misinformed churchian! cheesy
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 10:10am On Feb 08
MaxInDHouse:

Funny churchian with meaningless slogans:

"Freemason"

You people just think by labelling true disciples of Christ you've done something reasonable shey?
You that can't even see that there are many Lords and Gods also join God's enemies to call His worshipers names.
Well Jesus has told us that you will label us with different names {Matthew 10:24-25} when you don't even know where you belong.

By the way churchy clown, how do you pronounce the name of your lord using the upper case?
Because Abraham is Lord, Saul is Lord, David is Lord, Jesus is Lord. All these servants of God were addressed as "Lord" during their lifetime on planet earth so PRESIDENT President and president could be pronounced differently shey?
Shame on you misinformed churchian! cheesy

1. A true disciple of JESUS CHRIST I will know when I interact with one. And JWs are far from being one until they read the Bible, understand it and teach men it.

2. There are many lords and gods, but they are not and will never be the ONE TRUE LIVING GOD.
I am a friend to them who teach men the truth of the Word of GOD and will resist all that I can find to teach men otherwise.

3. Being a JW does not connote you as a worshipper of the ONE TRUE LIVING GOD. Because all your beliefs and doctrines are contrary to the Truth of the Word of GOD.

4. JESUS CHRIST did not refer to JWs as those who will be persecuted or hated of all men for His name's sake, but they who truly uphold His name and testimony, which JWs are not found to be due to their doctrines.

5. I am very much aware of the secrets and darks of JWs. I happened to learn and find out a lot about them, even to the founder, Charles Taze Russell. I have interacted physically with several, and I mean several of JWs and I know every aspect of their doctrines. That's why when I tell or ask you something, I already know what your reaction and answer is going to be.

Now, in your eyes, calling me 'churchy clown' gives you a piece of peace to find a way to indirectly use aspersions since you can not vent your anger on me directly, but sit you down and let me lecture you.

Addressing JESUS CHRIST as LORD is not what qualifies you as a follower or disciple of His, but by keeping His commandments.

Whether you call JESUS CHRIST, LORD or not, He is the LORD and that can not be changed by you or anyone.

In your reply to my last post, you shot yourself in the leg trying to differentiate between JESUS CHRIST and the FATHER with 'Lord' and 'LORD'. Now tell me, how do you pronounce both? Can you see how misinformed you actually are? if you don't remember, I have the comment quoted. I can share with you here the link.

You should have realized by now we are taught differently by different personalities.
You have been taught by men of the JWs, fed with their doctrines, and raised their way, but I have been fed and taught by GOD; yes, by the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.

Can't you see you keep contradicting yourself?
That's the difference in who teaches/taught us both.

That's why I'll also tell you to throw that version of your Bible into the fireplace and go get the KJV that was translated before the eyes of them, who were fighting against the Word of GOD be opened.

And also, go and make your research on your religion and see the link between them and Freemasonry.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08
See epistle simply because you don't know the name of your god! cheesy

Westerhoffe:

1. A true disciple of JESUS CHRIST I will know when I interact with one. And JWs are far from being one until they read the Bible, understand it and teach men it.
2. There are many lords and gods, but they are not and will never be the ONE TRUE LIVING GOD.
I am a friend to them who teach men the truth of the Word of GOD and will resist all that I can find to teach men otherwise.
3. Being a JW does not connote you as a worshipper of the ONE TRUE LIVING GOD. Because all your beliefs and doctrines are contrary to the Truth of the Word of GOD.
4. JESUS CHRIST did not refer to JWs as those who will be persecuted or hated of all men for His name's sake, but they who truly uphold His name and testimony, which JWs are not found to be due to their doctrines.

5. I am very much aware of the secrets and darks of JWs. I happened to learn and find out a lot about them, even to the founder, Charles Taze Russell. I have interacted physically with several, and I mean several of JWs and I know every aspect of their doctrines. That's why when I tell or ask you something, I already know what your reaction and answer is going to be.
Now, in your eyes, calling me 'churchy clown' gives you a piece of peace to find a way to indirectly use aspersions since you can not vent your anger on me directly, but sit you down and let me lecture you.
Addressing JESUS CHRIST as LORD is not what qualifies you as a follower or disciple of His, but by keeping His commandments.
Whether you call JESUS CHRIST, LORD or not, He is the LORD and that can not be changed by you or anyone.
In your reply to my last post, you shot yourself in the leg trying to differentiate between JESUS CHRIST and the FATHER with 'Lord' and 'LORD'. Now tell me, how do you pronounce both? Can you see how misinformed you actually are? if you don't remember, I have the comment quoted. I can share with you here the link.

You should have realized by now we are taught differently by different personalities.
You have been taught by men of the JWs, fed with their doctrines, and raised their way, but I have been fed and taught by GOD; yes, by the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.
Can't you see you keep contradicting yourself?
That's the difference in who teaches/taught us both.
That's why I'll also tell you to throw that version of your Bible into the fireplace and go get the KJV that was translated before the eyes of them, who were fighting against the Word of GOD be opened.
And also, go and make your research on your religion and see the link between them and Freemasonry.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08
MaxInDHouse:
See epistle simply because you don't know the name of your god! cheesy

This is why you never learn.
Why are you having difficulty admitting the Personality of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY?

Let me ask you even, who is the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY?
Why do you detest the name and Person of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY?

Is He the LIVING GOD?
Is He among the gods?
Is He among the lords?
Is He an idol?
Is He a graven image
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08
Guy all these are nonsense and Ingredients just say the name of your god. Period! smiley
Westerhoffe:

This is why you never learn.
Why are you having difficulty admitting the Personality of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY?
Let me ask you even, who is the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY?

Is He the LIVING GOD?
Is He among the gods?
Is He among the lords?
Is He an idol?
Is He a graven image
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 1:31pm On Feb 08
MaxInDHouse:
Guy all these are nonsense and Ingredients just say the name of your god. Period! smiley

This is not nonsense.
Don't dodge it by that tactic.

You keep condemning the name of the LORD, despite He saying:

“And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.”
— Genesis 17:1 (KJV)

Answer the questions.

Who is the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY?

Is He the LIVING GOD?
Is He among the gods?
Is He among the lords?
Is He an idol?
Is He a graven image?

I know you are refusing to answer because it will expose your ignorance again. But you must answer the simple questions with all sincerity if you truly claim to know GOD.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:18pm On Feb 08
Your problem is that you don't know how to differentiate between TITLES and a NAME.

PhD, Dr, San, Chief Justice and so on are all TITLES not the NAME of the title owner.

So stop been childish and name the person who owns all these titles. smiley

Westerhoffe:

This is not nonsense.
Don't dodge it by that tactic.
“And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.”

Answer the questions.

Is He the LIVING GOD?
Is He among the gods?
Is He among the lords?
Is He an idol?
Is He a graven image?
I know you are refusing to answer because it will expose your ignorance again. But you must answer the simple questions with all sincerity if you truly claim to know GOD.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Westerhoffe(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08
MaxInDHouse:
Your problem is that you don't know how to differentiate between TITLES and a NAME.

PhD, Dr, San, Chief Justice and so on are all TITLES not the NAME of the title owner.

So stop been childish and name the person who owns all these titles. smiley

Stop deviating from the point for a bail-out.
I want to know why you are condemning the 'LORD GOD ALMIGHTY'.
Don't dodge it by that tactic of yours. I'm too used to seeing such.

Answer the questions.

Is He the LIVING GOD?
Is He among the gods?
Is He among the lords?
Is He an idol?
Is He a graven image?

[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. / This Prayer Shall Be Answered Instantly. / How And Why Life Began On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.