Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) (4445 Views)

Nigerians Using FCT Police Emergency Numbers To Obtain Loans — CP / Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners / Oyo Govt, NCC Launches '615' As New Emergency Number In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by naptu2: 8:57pm On Feb 01
Godwin Obaseki (GGO) @GovernorObaseki

The Edo State Emergency Helplines, 112 or 739, are active 24/7. Call to report any emergency, crime or threat to public safety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab_TUlOXm0s?si=EMxG1zVCoP2NvcXU

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by naptu2: 8:57pm On Feb 01

We are collaborating with security agencies to safeguard lives and property in the state. Our emergency lines 112 and 739 are open 24 hours a day to receive reports and respond to any incidents of crime or breach of security.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOpepVh5XrQ?si=k03frYPdINTDe2Z5

1 Like

Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by Femisol(m): 9:31pm On Feb 01
If you born or marry for Naija na you Bleep up

I really feel sad for people in the rural areas, their children will really lack exposure even if them japa they will still act like mumu over there
Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by shamsin6300(m): 9:32pm On Feb 01
Good way to go

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by Lifetom(m): 9:33pm On Feb 01
Lovely...ride on
Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by officialmario(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01
Dodorima
Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by tobenuel(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01
Go and sit down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 01
Nice idea. People should learn to use those numbers accordingly and when need arises. Not that you just feel like calling and you begin to call emergency numbers anyhow.

Some people do flash such numbers self.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by Hespee93: 9:37pm On Feb 01
Why does it have to be when he is about leaving office.

Our leaders with last minute marathon.
Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by Skillsnigeria: 9:38pm On Feb 01
Okay
Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by Elvis2kay: 9:38pm On Feb 01
sad
Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by Flenory: 9:39pm On Feb 01
naptu2:

Nice one..nice one..

Check up my discography and bring your music for production, mixing and mastering and publishing..
I've produced for pop smoke and a lot of renowned artist in my own name..
Here's my link for clarification..

https://open.spotify.com/track/1Un6jzcjXXbD9wIVXDZzS2?si=8vvqhPA_RlqYqCG5q0GP2A
Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by G00dharddick: 9:39pm On Feb 01
Few months to bow out of office.

Oga what have you been doing for the past 8 years?

We're not yet serious in this country
Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by casualobserver: 9:40pm On Feb 01
This is why we don’t develop as a nation. Every state creating there own emergency numbers.

Emergency numbers should be the same all over the country. The mobile operator will then route your call to the right service based on the location of your base station. If you are in sapele it knows you are in Edo state and directs your call to Edo state emergency service. If you are in ilesha, you dial the same number and it will route your call to the Oyo state emergency service if they have one.

8 Likes

Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by money121(m): 9:40pm On Feb 01
Ok
Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by Nigercity: 9:41pm On Feb 01
E go Dey work?
Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by HRMK: 9:51pm On Feb 01
nothing is new about 112!its known all over the country!!
Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by JuanDeDios: 9:57pm On Feb 01
Nigercity:
E go Dey work?
Real koko is RESPONSE. For that you need manpower, APCs, vehicles, bikes, and, even if you can't afford choppers outside the state capital, drones.
Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by kapelvej: 10:01pm On Feb 01
Hespee93:
Why does it have to be when he is about leaving office.

Our leaders with last minute marathon.
nor mind am, clown obaseki
Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by begge: 10:29pm On Feb 01
Where is the network?
Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by BloomingDale(f): 10:30pm On Feb 01
Edo no be Lagos.

Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:45pm On Feb 01
BloomingDale:
Edo no be Lagos.
Yet he's copying Lagos cheesy Lagos emergency number is 112 too o. I hope this doesn't cause any confusion to responders.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by BloomingDale(f): 10:48pm On Feb 01
FreeStuffsNG:

Yet he's copying Lagos cheesy Lagos emergency number is 112 too o. I hope this doesn't cause any confusion to responders

Lagos no be Edo.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by kehnderson(m): 10:59pm On Feb 01
Hello good members of the group. I hope this message finds you well. My friend has been exploring opportunities in the civil service, and I've heard that having the support of well-connected individuals (not just merit) can be beneficial. Given the network and experience of some members here, I was wondering if any kind hearted might have any link to politicians (or the likes) or advice or guidance on navigating this process. I'm frustrated so, I'd I greatly value your insights and appreciate any assistance you could provide.
Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by indigenous234(f): 11:12pm On Feb 01
Same way you're acting like mumu now.... Abi, no be najia Dem born you?

Femisol:
If you born or marry for Naija na you Bleep up

I really feel sad for people in the rural areas, their children will really lack exposure even if them japa they will still act like mumu over there
Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by DatNaijaGuy: 11:28pm On Feb 01
casualobserver:
This is why we don’t develop as a nation. Every state creating there own emergency numbers.

Emergency numbers should be the same all over the country. The mobile operator will then route your call to the right service based on the location of your base station. If you are in sapele it knows you are in Edo state and directs your call to Edo state emergency service. If you are in ilesha, you dial the same number and it will route your call to the Oyo state emergency service if they have one.

112 is the national emergency number.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by wethebest(m): 11:45pm On Feb 01
If u call dem no go respond
Re: Edo State Government Releases New Emergency Numbers (112 & 739) by blowjohn(m): 11:47pm On Feb 01
Lol
Edo state.

cheesy grin grin grin grin

U go fear achievement na.

U go call the number, cultist go pick up grin grin grin

Abi no be benin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Assisted Daniel To Claim Ogun Indigeneship,Daniel Is From Isoko — Amosun / 2015 Presidential Election Result: An Objective View / Obasanjo Acquired A New Selfie Stick For Christmas! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.