Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. (4114 Views)

Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo / Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership / Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Asswipemod: 6:45pm On Feb 02
Bobloco:

Which company did Tinubu build

You don't know the way to Aso rock?

1 Like

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by gaby(m): 6:58pm On Feb 02
nairalanda1:

You and Shikena are both spot-on with your submissions.

I admire how civil and mature your discourses are on this thread.

I am a victim of the attacks and accusations of being Igbo, an APC, PDP, and all sorts depending on what topic is being discussed.

I try as best as I can to make them understand how the issues with Nigeria goes way beyond party or just the man Presiding over the country, but a foundational, fundamental, and endemically ingrained rot of a system, but whosaii...

Below is my response on a different thread and a part of what I've been trying to make people see and ponder upon.

There are still more looted nairas warehoused by the ruling rogues to swallow the dollars up. After that, what next?

Back to square one yet again of course.

FX mopped out of the banking system and economy to be warehoused while Naira boku yafunyafun to dey gallop on the streets.

Very soon, na wheelbarrow load of Naira people go dey carry go buy a loaf of bread.

Do you guys even realize that most of the crooks in this country have their personal printing mills for the easily manipulated Naira? This is aside from the "print and pocket" that had been going on like forever at the nation's security and printing press.

Someone needs to ask the CBN to tell us how much of the Naira is currently in circulation and who holds what. Let's start from here as the basics.

Listen Nigerians...

There needs to first of all things be a "Country", followed by a "Citizenry", and then a "Leadership", before an " Economy" follows suit, in this order.

Now, in all honesty, and telling yourself the hard truth, do we have a country? Is Nigeria as it currently stands or had been, truly the definition of a country?

The vicious cycle is going to no end.

Make everybody plan him life accordingly oh.

Buhari got in there and realized this and possibly decided to look the other way to allow his kits and kins stockpile as much as they can from the commonwealth for security purposes.

Tinubu is in right now and it has dawned on him that the case is a hopeless one and perhaps the best he can do is also to allow his kiths and kins stockpile their own share for security's sake. His body language and " I don't care" attitude should be a pointer to this fact.

Hopefully, other regions will be given a chance to take their own share and stockpile for a head start when the inevitable happens.

Make una shine una eyes...

Nothing remain for Nigeria. Even the crude oil has been collateralized into the future against loans we can't repay.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Legalize Prostitution In Nigeria / REVEALED: Why NNPC GMD, Andrew Yakubu Was Sacked / How Army Took Down SHEKAU Impersonator Mohammed Basir.a MUST READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.