Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,163 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? (4119 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor / My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Keepamsafe: 8:51am On Feb 02
My neighbor wants me to go along with her as the man in her life for their family get together on February 14th. Should I accept the offer? But I don’t want to be seen as her bf or fiancé by her family members and I don’t know how to turn down this her request judging on how nice she has been to me in the past. I need advice on what to do please.
help please.
OAM4J Mynd44 Rocktation Nlfpmod Seun Dominique lalasticlala help for wider opinion please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Chimarto: 8:56am On Feb 02
Women don't help (be nice) without expecting something in return. Oga you don get wife oooo

31 Likes

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by thorpido(m): 9:10am On Feb 02
Keepamsafe:
My neighbor wants me to go along with her as the man in her life for their family get together on February 14th. Should I accept the offer? But I don’t want to be seen as her bf or fiancé by her family members and I don’t know how to turn down this her request j[b]udging on how nice she has been to me in the past.[/b] I need advice on what to do please.
help please.
OAM4J Mynd44 Rocktation Nlfpmod Seun Dominique lalasticlala help for wider opinion please
When you say how nice,can you expatiate further?

1 Like

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Floky215: 9:12am On Feb 02
Chimarto:
Women don't help (be nice) without expecting something in return. Oga you don get wife oooo

Just leave the guy...!!
When him dey chop the girl rice and pepper soup he never put it into his calculation that a day would come that he would need to pay...!!

Women don't just do something for you except there is something they are getting or going to get back from you..!!

The guy should better begin to arrange his clothes and inform his mama that he would soon be getting married..!!

Longer throat nah him dey kill man..!!

21 Likes

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by adecz: 9:13am On Feb 02
Just do it😎😎😎
Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by AwokenVawulence: 9:17am On Feb 02
Before a girl does something she must have some reason to do it , op when u dey chop rice and pepper soup( u sure say u no dey chop am too ) ,u no sabi the day for repayment go come . If u were just neighbours i doubt she wouldnjust come out of nowhere and ask for this favour . U don get wife be that, how u go explain to her relatives say u are just friends grin

11 Likes

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by olisaEze(m): 9:18am On Feb 02
But why are you asking us now? When she was being nice enough to warm you ....sorry grin ....warm soup for you on those long cold nights, you didn't ask us for permission to accept. Now it's time to repay the Piper and you suddenly need external counsel, O ga o, u're on ur own! Her 2024 'what God cannot do does not exist miracle' just happens to be you!! grin

12 Likes

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Wawelexy(m): 9:20am On Feb 02
Bro, you are going for a mini introduction ceremony... Start saving money for your wedding

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Vischy: 9:23am On Feb 02
Bros,abeg marry this your neighbor naa,God don bless you already with wife😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by MadamExcellency: 9:24am On Feb 02
Save her from suicide. He that wins a soul is wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Minime10(f): 10:00am On Feb 02
Marriage trap is in the offing🤓 something must kill a man
Be bold you go alright las Las😏

2 Likes

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by DiskJokeyManic: 10:05am On Feb 02
Keepamsafe:
My neighbor wants me to go along with her as the man in her life for their family get together on February 14th. Should I accept the offer? But I don’t want to be seen as her bf or fiancé by her family members and I don’t know how to turn down this her request judging on how nice she has been to me in the past. I need advice on what to do please.
help please.

U no go like open YouTube channel?? Dis u ND ur neighbor wahala needs to b watched bro😂😂

8 Likes

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Dexy4yah(m): 10:28am On Feb 02
She will definitely compensate you.....thou it depends on what she will offer you at the end grin

3 Likes

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by drimzsmoke(m): 10:35am On Feb 02
Keepamsafe:
help please.

She gave you soup, you reciprocated and gave her soup, now she thinks you guys are dating. You now wasted loan app money on olosho which got her really mad and now she has decided to make you guys official by taking you home to meet her parents, congratulations my gee!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🕺🏿🕺🏿🕺🏿🕺🏿🕺🏿

6 Likes

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by ashawopikin(m): 10:38am On Feb 02
You and this your female neighbor everytime

1 Like

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by MOG6670(m): 10:48am On Feb 02
Keepamsafe:
help please.

Op done enter one chance grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by LeeSmart: 11:17am On Feb 02
See the kind opportunity wey @Zonefree the look for lol, brother zonefree na joke i dey oo.... But mr op why would you be scared? Maybe except there is something u're not telling us😆

1 Like

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by ITbomb(m): 11:26am On Feb 02
But I don’t want to be seen as her bf or fiancé by her family members
She wants you to be seen as her bf and possibly fiancé and that's what you would do. And you must do it well

2 Likes

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by worldclass68(m): 11:32am On Feb 02
Had similar events..... make I talk about the last one, lol she wanted relationship but I declined by all means cuz she isn't my type, her mom came with a ( about 5 yrs child) she claimed that's her mum last born even when I wasn't asking grin( waiting concern me lol) did everything by all means to get belle for me, hin no work, I no dey dull.....everything she ever talks about nah marriage, how her parents siblings and family keep asking her to bring man come home.....

OP just be careful make door no jam u for finger.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by drimzsmoke(m): 11:37am On Feb 02
worldclass68:
Had similar events..... make I talk about the last one, lol she wanted relationship but I declined by all means cuz she isn't my type, her mom came with a ( about 5 yrs child) she claimed that's her mum last born even when I wasn't asking grin( waiting concern me lol) did everything by all means to get belle for me, hin no work, I no dey dull.....everything she ever talks about nah marriage, how her parents siblings and family keep asking her to bring man come home.....

Bros, please go and do SFA, I take God beg you!!!
Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Emmanuel900(m): 11:47am On Feb 02
Keepamsafe:
help please.

it is just another way women manipulate men into relationship with them.

Shine your eyes very well, be ready to be the man in her life if you agree to go out with her but if you don't see yourself as the man in her life. Then don't play that role

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by talk2hb1(m): 11:50am On Feb 02
Keepamsafe:
help please.
What do you mean by "... judging on how nice she has been to me in the past."
Una don dey collect bribe on the side ahbi, if you no go laidis, I go join her curse you.
Nice kọ, Tu Baba Ní.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Emmanuel900(m): 11:53am On Feb 02
worldclass68:

Men should be very careful of any women that's desperate for marriage.

Majority of them have baggages you may not be able to shoulder.

Men that are also desperate for marriage also have issues.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by obinna58(m): 12:05pm On Feb 02
Soon she go buy suit and wedding gown and tell you to play another role for her

Na when kids drop you go wake up abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Anguldi(m): 12:12pm On Feb 02
Emmanuel900:

Men should be very careful of any women that's desperate for marriage.

Majority of them have baggages you may not be able to shoulder.

Men that are also desperate for marriage also have issues.
Your mind dey there wink, barman give him a chilled bottle of orijin 🍻 cheesy grin
Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Dizzyyish: 1:00pm On Feb 02
I've always said that men should be very cautious of a woman's "generosity". Women are not generous, even in a relationship they give with the full expectation that they'll receive multiple folds back.

Women don't give from the goodness of their hearts, they 'sow seeds'.

@OP:
https://www.nairaland.com/7166252/wahala-chaos-female-nature#113575657

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Mryacks: 1:04pm On Feb 02
If you are not game just politely tell her and stand firm. No need to do what your mind is not set on...shikena!
Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by conscienceman4(m): 1:10pm On Feb 02
You are already in the quarter-finals
Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by Nicepoker(m): 1:11pm On Feb 02
You don jam sweet but psycho grin
Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by ojotobiloba1: 1:20pm On Feb 02
Keepamsafe:
help please.
Statistically, you re husband in waiting.

If by one chance you have eaten her cooked food before, s'ope o ti lor
Re: My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? by worldclass68(m): 1:27pm On Feb 02
drimzsmoke:

Bros, please go and do SFA, I take God beg you!!!

Waiting hin mean...lol medically I couldn't relate, but wasn't doing raw nah..

Lol I just figured out, well I no gree do raw that's what I meant, I knew what was at stake nah

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Men Really Do Without Thinking About This (pics) / Ladies Rate My Profile Pics Pls / Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.