Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex (5602 Views)

Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up / Who Says Fulani Girls Are Not Woke? See Fulani Girls Grooving So Hard / Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Quality20(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02
One major reason is because they know that they could easily b caught and besides its a thing of shame for her husband to discover on the wedding night that she isn't a chaste as expected. Its also important to remember that Hausa Fulani girls are very religious and not wayward, intact most of the girls are even more religious than the boys. They are also under less economic pressure ,so they have no reason to go out in search for money

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by immortalcrown(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02
I wonder where you see those Hausa girls. The ones I know are...

34 Likes

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by osmosis101(m): 8:33pm On Feb 02
Dey play..my first BJ was by Aisha... a Kano girl dat relocated down here with her sis in egbeda... hw com she sabi am?. I wonder,hijab always on head...dif clothes wit its own hijab.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by chiiraq802(m): 8:33pm On Feb 02
Hausa Fulani girls dey 'cut bush' wetin no good. No play!

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Quality20(m): 8:34pm On Feb 02
immortalcrown:
I wonder where you see those Hausa girls. The ones I know are...
maybe u stay in a very big megapolis where everyone is now lost or strange to each other but even at that I expect d Hausa fulanis to still be well cordinatef

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Quality20(m): 8:39pm On Feb 02
osmosis101:
Dey play..my first BJ was by Aisha... a Kano girl dat relocated down here with her sis in egbeda... hw com she sabi am?. I wonder,hijab always on head...dif clothes wit its own hijab.
u must have encountered a Hausa prosti disguised as a normal girl, but wit that there r only few Hausa girls in that bad business

1 Like

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by toujurs: 8:41pm On Feb 02
Big lie, fulani girls, who sell fura, knack like mad. Keep decieving yourself. Chaste bawo. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by hopeforcharles(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02
I get your point but you are far too kind with your words.
I live in the north and I sell pharmaceuticals
I interact with them on a daily bases. They are not completely saints as you praise them.
But by and large they have more quantities of Less immoral girls, but if na immorality them get am wella.
And funny enough it's their men that are always hot that lures them, secondly they are not much internet savvy to post these things online so you tend not to see or hear theses things.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by osmosis101(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02
Quality20:
u must have encountered a Hausa prosti disguised as a normal girl, but wit that there r only few Hausa girls in that bad business

I love dem because dey no dey cast,dey ar very very very coded...
Make I burst ur bubble,na dem smoke pass

18 Likes

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by hopeforcharles(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02
Let me add. Their rate of divorce is high therfore leaving young sexually active women without husband and they are left to fend for themselves, you can imagine in a society where women doesn't do much business and outdoor activities how will they get funds for their basic need? Your guess is as good as mine.
And lack of proper education makes them susceptible to sexually transmitted diseases.

11 Likes

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Savedday2: 8:55pm On Feb 02
They are all ashawo, don't be deceived.

It's because you don't know their mumu button.

I bet you, some guys are busy knacking them with a bottle of Pepsi. Even some free.

When you know the code, you will understand.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by ObamaMessi: 9:02pm On Feb 02
grin grin Let me smile first. Don't say what you don't know. Op trying to please the hijab wearing muslim nincompoops on nairaland. Do you know how many Fulani girls pesin don Bleep this year? Dey there dey yarn wetin you no know. Fulani girls are coded prostitutes..they hide their flirtious attitudes under their hijabs because of the strict and extremist shari'a law. Be deceiving yourself trying to please those who can't be pleased. They will soon attack your village in their quest to fulanize Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Quality20(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02
ObamaMessi:
grin grin Let me smile first. Don't say what you don't know. Op trying to please the hijab wearing muslim nincompoops on nairaland. Do you know how many Fulani girls pesin don Bleep this year? Dey there dey yarn wetin you no know. Fulani girls are coded prostitutes..they hide their flirtious attitudes under their hijabs because of the strict and extremist shari'a law. Be deceiving yourself trying to please those who can't be pleased. They will soon attack your village in their quest to fulanize Nigeria.
abeg say d truth na! Even u urself u know say Fulani ladies are just too conservative too relate with others na and besides they are too busy milking f cows, boiling n hawking milk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by dkidd: 9:54pm On Feb 02
toujurs:
Big lie, fulani girls, who sell fura, knack like mad. Keep decieving yourself. Chaste bawo. grin
Na wetin i want just talk.. Back then in Abuja na so one dey always come supply me fura for office even when i don't need it she will still dash me with smiles from ear to ear. So tey she come collect my number zainab. Before u know Zainab want start to dey carry fura come find me for house like play na just say i no need her. I know guys when dey take delight in blasting them steady

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Anguldi(m): 9:56pm On Feb 02
Quality20:
One major reason is because they know that they could easily b caught and besides its a thing of shame for her husband to discover on the wedding night that she isn't a chaste as expected. Its also important to remember that Hausa Fulani girls are very religious and not wayward, intact most of the girls are even more religious than the boys. They are also under less economic pressure ,so they have no reason to go out in search for money

For your mind, dey play

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Astra101: 10:05pm On Feb 02
And let me add.... They're the queen of anal sex wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by joinnow: 10:27pm On Feb 02
Quality20:
Keep quiet...
Those that serve in Northern part of Nigeria say otherwise

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by SuperOnyi: 10:30pm On Feb 02
shocked

Mr @Quality20, what exactly is your agenda with this type of thread? We both know there's nothing like "Hausa Fulani", you're either Hausa (Baushe) or Fulani (Agwoyi). We have over a hundred ethnicities in the North than what we have in the South.

And by the way, who told you these girls don't do naughty things? I'm sure you must have followed millions of Hausa and Fulani girls even to the bathroom to reach to such conclusion.

The same people I grew up with?? C'mon...

18 Likes

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by matthewkotin41(m): 10:40pm On Feb 02
Virginity replacement surgery don Dey. We ain’t in the Stone Age anymore, wake up bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by ezegenigbonine: 2:17am On Feb 03
Quality20:

Wetin this one dey talk, buzu

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by davosea(m): 4:00am On Feb 03
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Mr @Quality20, what exactly is your agenda with this type of thread? We both know there's nothing like "Hausa Fulani", you're either Hausa (Baushe) or Fulani (Agwoyi). We have over a hundred ethnicities in the North than what we have in the South.

And by the way, who told you these girls don't do naughty things? I'm sure you must have followed millions of Hausa and Fulani girls even to the bathroom to reach to such conclusion.

The same people I grew up with?? C'mon...
haha i was shocked...to see hausa-fulani like compiling diffrent ethnic group together got me worried.

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by arantess: 4:35am On Feb 03
Your post reeks of ignorance..

First, there's no tribe like hausa-fulani.
There's Hausa and there's Fulani.

They are promiscuous people in all tribes nd races of the world.

If you go to utako around top rank and 3js hotel, you go see them taya.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by bdon123(m): 5:12am On Feb 03
Quality20:
Nonsense talk.hausa girls dey carry belle wella outside marriage n dispose off d child to a relation as it is forbidden to giv birth in parents house

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Caramia2020(m): 5:20am On Feb 03
Be deceiving yourself, smile, they engage in sex but they pretend a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by okeke6969: 6:11am On Feb 03
Savedday2:
They are all ashawo, don't be deceived.

It's because you don't know their mumu button.

I bet you, some guys are busy knacking them with a bottle of Pepsi. Even some free.

When you know the code, you will understand.

Hahahaha!!! You no lie at all, they love Pepsi like mad.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:35am On Feb 03
Quality20:
Hausas Fulani girls do prostitution in wuseII Abuja, they're everywhere, na me talk am, with your #10k, you are good to go, they're very sweet tho, they marry the ones in the village at the age of 10, they also do drugs, so next time you want to talk about them be religion, do fact check

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Tallesty1(m): 6:53am On Feb 03
Quality20:
Hausa Fulani girls are the best, they don't do premarital sex at all. They only fornicate.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by ogbenimax007: 7:15am On Feb 03
Following

1 Like

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Abee79(m): 7:32am On Feb 03
Just say you don't know what youre saying 😂🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Talkisneeded: 7:39am On Feb 03
What do I know than to sell herbs for sexual enhancement

1 Like

Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by ShitStain(m): 7:40am On Feb 03
Lol. Perhaps this used to be the case in the old days because it certainly isn't the case now
Re: Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex by Cjnr: 7:55am On Feb 03
grin

This op self. Shia no be me dey hausa quarters way Fulani children full here. Way hausa boys the nak them anyhow. Op better dey ready to the back up rubbish U post

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" / Check Out This Hilarious Picture Of A Female Ass. / Picture Of A Woman Her Having Sex With A Dog Revealed By Police,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.