Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

"In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola (36684 Views)

Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them / Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich / Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by Savedday2: 9:05am On Feb 03
Do dey have personal beef with the country? Or the country didn't allow DStv to rip them off like Nigeria?
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by Emman08: 9:13am On Feb 03
You've not to hand it to Nigerians. Inspite of everything one thing we're great at is trolling grin
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by Administration1: 9:16am On Feb 03
Oboto700:
It very obvious we have people who are not happy when Everyone is jubilating. Even the obi you are supporting was live with the team at the stadium cheering the team yesterday. What has politics got to do with football? This same team you guys never believed would win a match is now in the semi finals. Still you guys are still castigating the coach and saying rubbish.anybody wishing this team bad, It won't be well with them. Iam a Nigerian And iam happy with what this team is achieving.. the nation is going Tru alot..we need a good time like this..Bleep you haters of this great country.

You're deranged serious and you have no one to tell you, go through the thread and see if anyone mentioned anything politics, till you showed up trying to politicize this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by Administration1: 9:18am On Feb 03
yewit37486:

It's shocking honestly. Yes, I know we are in a sporting season and naturally there will be lots of banter, but this is simply unprofessional. Just like that efcc handler then too.

The EFCC handler was the last of it's kind. Don't compare that king to the kind of kids and immature handlers we have now.

3 Likes

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by uniquetechng: 9:19am On Feb 03
masseratti:
What kind of people are the handlers of all this corporate /sport organizations this days, why have they thrown away ethics and standard,by the time one of those social media handlers make a serious gaffe that will cost them millions of naira they will know how to restrain them from making silly comments m
It's just banter and it's allowed in modern sporting scene, handlers of top European club sides are also not left out, especially Spanish clubs.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:20am On Feb 03
G00dharddick:

U don't understand.

The Angolans boasted so much that they will trash Nigeria. Like they were promised thousands and millions of cash if they could defeat Nigeria. E remain small their govt for declare national holiday.
grin grin ;you know enemy of progress no dey disappoint grin grin grin
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by Azazyel: 9:23am On Feb 03
SoNature:

This Super Eagles squad cannot score more than 3 goals in a game. This is a fact, not an attack.

Unlike the Super Falcons that can beat you 10 - 0, these guys playing for the Super Eagles, except a few players like Osimhen, Lookman and Aina, don't have the zeal to score many goals.

It's not that they don't have the zeal to score more goals. They lack that free scoring mentality and that precise finish in front of goal
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by uniquetechng: 9:37am On Feb 03
masseratti:
What kind of people are the handlers of all this corporate /sport organizations this days, why have they thrown away ethics and standard,by the time one of those social media handlers make a serious gaffe that will cost them millions of naira they will know how to restrain them from making silly comments m
It's allowed in modern football, this is from CAF.

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by iamtardey: 9:37am On Feb 03
GanagiBitrus:
The Palancas Negras meat was quite delicious.

Who is next on the Menu? smiley
Congo… they are not ready Aje.

1 Like

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by iamtardey: 9:39am On Feb 03
G00dharddick:
Who's next?

Nigeria should meet South Africa Abeg I wan check something. After trashing South Africans nothing less than 7 - 0. I expect them to start attacking Nigerians in SA over this.
I want South Africa in Finals Nigeria… I am sending dem down,back to the South 😂
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by masseratti: 9:40am On Feb 03
uniquetechng:
caf wíll explain its self one day in court trust me.. It's getting out of hand.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by Ballo1292(m): 9:40am On Feb 03
Edybleketara:
All these noise and nigeria havent won anything yet.

Bad belle
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by masseratti: 9:42am On Feb 03
Mordson:

You're obviously a Ghanaian.
you obviously very new on Nairaland if you can call me a Ghanaian.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by Agunesinjaweola: 9:43am On Feb 03
Nigeria deserves the third place slot !!

The mood in Nigeria today is sombre and no need to celebrate trophy 🏆 that add no value to the populace.

1 Like

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by masseratti: 9:43am On Feb 03
yewit37486:

It's shocking honestly. Yes, I know we are in a sporting season and naturally there will be lots of banter, but this is simply unprofessional. Just like that efcc handler then too.
yes exactly.. The Efcc guy was funny and I get it, this guys too are trying to be funny but this post on corporate bodies handles can get them into trouble in court one day.

1 Like

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by uniquetechng: 9:44am On Feb 03
masseratti:
caf wíll explain its self one day in court trust me.. It's getting out of hand.
Who is going to sue them ?
And for what crime ?
Even two Spanish clubs tweeted similar tweets in support of the Eagles after our last match against Cameron.
Banter is part of the modern game, what DSTV did is not out of place.

1 Like

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by Lovit(m): 9:44am On Feb 03
Make una take am easy!

Make we win the cup fess
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by masseratti: 9:46am On Feb 03
uniquetechng:
And for what crime ?
Even two Spanish clubs tweeted similar tweets in support of the Eagles after our last match against Cameron.
go back y on what I wrote.. Earlier and if you don't understand how lawsuits works please stop asking me such a question.

1 Like

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by masseratti: 9:49am On Feb 03
uniquetechng:
And for what crime ?
plus is DSTV a sporting club? Or a television organization that might also be present or will one day want to be present on Angola, this kind of silly tweet or comment on a Media organization handle is uncalled for and totally unethical,one way or the other it might come back d hunt you in the future.

1 Like

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by mipeesoft(m): 9:51am On Feb 03
Very good obervation grin
thesolutions:
This might look like sports banter but it is not. This post shouldn't make front page and should be deleted.

DSTV is trying to act as if they are for Nigeria but they are not. We should not be giving them the audience they seek.

1 Like

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by masseratti: 9:51am On Feb 03
uniquetechng:
this caf post, it's obvious a Nigerian is behind the handle it, at least he is not trolling other nations or I guess maybe CAF use other nationality to praise their own winning yes too.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by castro(m): 9:59am On Feb 03
DSTV will never get any rights within Angolan media space again.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by Astra101: 10:00am On Feb 03
masseratti:
plus is DSTV a sporting club? Or a television organization that might also be present or will one day want to be present on Angola, this kind of silly tweet or comment on a Media organization handle is uncalled for and totally unethical,one way or the other it might come back d hunt you in the future.

Why have you failed to realise that this is dstv Nigeria vs dstv Angola? Abi you wan just sound woke

2 Likes

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by ELsmile(m): 10:01am On Feb 03
blowjohn:
Dstv shud calm down na.

Even their coach congratulated us and said we deserved to win them.

Na d braging and after-victory cruz dey make the AFCON worth participating ooo.....
D victory yesterday sweet me phaaaa grin, despite dey cut my over 1.5 shaa tongue
9ja all the way

1 Like

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by israelmao(m): 10:03am On Feb 03
This must really harsh on Angolians,I hope DSTV outfit is not in their country?Truly it's unquestionable generosity because banks are legalized thieves they hardly being found generous even the money you save with them they peck out of it.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by wizelink(m): 10:04am On Feb 03
No be the same DSTV dey talk to em self? Dey just dey look for followers
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by GanagiBitrus: 10:10am On Feb 03
MrBONE2:

Mark my word Bwana, Da Bafana Bafana Team of South Wakanda Land will come with full force to deal the hell out of the Damn Eagles, grin

Wish you well in advance as you CRYME OCEAN await you all grin
Abeg no make me laugh. grin
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by omoadeleye(m): 10:16am On Feb 03
Dstv trying to do palliative for the pending hike of their services.

They are trying to blend in as Nigerian products since Reno has been advocating for the patronisation of made in Nigeria products.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by Global2000: 10:24am On Feb 03
No mind all these hypocrisers.

pdppower:
Victory is sweet, otherwise people go don roast those super Eagles now. Shebi they are no more Super Chicken
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by yewit37486: 10:28am On Feb 03
Administration1:

The EFCC handler was the last of it's kind. Don't compare that king to the kind of kids and immature handlers we have now.

The guy was funny I admit and he did his own with class, wasn't immature like these ones, though I was still surprised efcc allowed it lol.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by uniquetechng: 10:28am On Feb 03
masseratti:
DSTV is present in Angola and Angolans are not complaining, DSTV is involved in Sports just like ESPN and Sky Sports who trolls nations and clubs too, like I said it's just a football banter and it's part and parcel of the modern game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rooney: Alex Ferguson Ordered Me Out Of His Office Over Ronaldo / Akwa United Wins 2020/2021 NPFL Title / Gunmen Send Threatening Message To Messi, Fired Shots At Family Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.