Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

"In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola (36627 Views)

Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them / Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich / Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by hardon1(m): 3:36pm On Feb 03
Chai, Every Nigerian get bad mouth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin whether a pastor, farmer, banker, Twitter handlers, student,keke rider, politician, govt worker, business owners etc.

Until you find trouble, na im you go know grin
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by thesolutions(m): 6:03pm On Feb 03
Barzinime:
It's DSTv Nigeria vs DSTv Angola

There was no response whatsoever from DSTV Angola. And again, the handler referenced different handles for the imaginary DSTV Angola. This is not MTN VS AIRTEL kind of banter. It was a deliberate PR for DSTV.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by thesolutions(m): 6:04pm On Feb 03
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

DSTV is global, DSTV Nigeria is regional/national.
There was no response whatsoever from DSTV Angola. And again, the handler referenced different handles for the imaginary DSTV Angola. This is not MTN VS AIRTEL kind of banter. It was a deliberate PR for DSTV.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by uniquetechng: 6:19pm On Feb 03
masseratti:
oga is a media company DSTV under the Jurisprudence of CAS? Which is an arbitration court for Sports? Is DSTV Nigeria just a sport media outfit? I refer you to my 1st post on this topic or on this thread is it Fifa, CAF or NFF they referring to? It's DSTV Nigeria a satellite channels providing company..
Stop trying to sound intelligent because you're not, you said CAF will be in court to explain itself soon, now you're making it look like you referring to DSTV after I appointed out your ignorance.

Here is a screenshot of your comment.

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by masseratti: 7:27pm On Feb 03
uniquetechng:
Stop trying to sound intelligent because you're not, you said CAF will be in court to explain itself soon, now you're making it look like you referring to DSTV after I appointed out your ignorance.

Here is a screenshot of your comment.
no organization under the sun cannot be sued, let me ask you a question, if me has an ordinary person got called out or got defamed by a handler of CAF on Twitter.. You has a lawyer who will i sue for false defamation and which court with i go to? Will I sue CAF or or the handler? Or will I go to CAS or a normal court of jurisdiction first?

Am not trying to be intelligent and don't bother trying to shift the goal post.. This thread is about DSTV and me adding CAF is a word or caution to them too, if care is not taken they will definitely answer one day in court.
To let you know CAS has to do with sporting activities, when you go beyond that and you start saying, posting things that will put the court or sport organization in trouble CAS has no jurisdiction, you can sue their ass in any court of Jurisdiction either where their headquarters is or you home country, oga if you are a lawyer.. I really don't know what to say anymore am done... You are right I agree.. Happy now?
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by uniquetechng: 8:01pm On Feb 03
masseratti:
no organization under the sun cannot be sued, let me ask you a question, if me has an ordinary person got called out or got defamed by a handler of CAF on Twitter.. You has a lawyer who will i sue for false defamation and which court with i go to? Will I sue CAF or or the handler? Or will I go to CAS or a normal court of jurisdiction first?

Am not trying to be intelligent and don't bother trying to shift the goal post.. This thread is about DSTV and me adding CAF is a word or caution to them too, if care is not taken they will definitely answer one day in court.
To let you know CAS has to do with sporting activities, when you go beyond that and you start saying, posting things that will put the court or sport organization in trouble CAS has no jurisdiction, you can sue their ass in any court of Jurisdiction either where their headquarters is or you home country, oga if you are a lawyer.. I really don't know what to say anymore am done... You are right I agree.. Happy now?
You're still trying to make yourself feel good, I mentioned that CAS is not like your Appeal and Supreme Court where you find pot bellied corrupt judges, that should tell you I was referring to Angola suing CAF to CAS.
I have been involved with football since 1986 till date and I can tell you that Angola cannot sue CAF because of a simple troll.
As for DSTV what offence will Angola be suing them for ?
Defamation, cyber bullying or cyber stalking ?
Which one exactly, make it clear to me.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by masseratti: 8:19pm On Feb 03
uniquetechng:
You're still trying to make yourself feel good, I mentioned that CAS is not like your Appeal and Supreme Court where you find pot bellied corrupt judges, that should tell you I was referring to Angola suing CAF to CAS.
I have been involved with football since 1986 till date and I can tell you that Angola cannot sue CAF because of a simple troll.
As for DSTV what offence will Angola be suing them for ?
Defamation, cyber bullying or cyber stalking ?
Which one exactly, make it clear to me.
now I don't want to say things that will upset cos now am getting tired with all this front and back.. What I said in my earlier post is very simple, now try and read very slowly so that you can understand,there is a difference between trolling and banters.. You said it's allowed by CAF.. I said if they continue that way and it gets out of hand,one day CAF will explain it's self in court.

Now look into getting put of hand.. If CAF has a sport organization allow an unabated freedom for its handlers to say whatever they like on social media recklessly or troll other people,organizations or entities, they can be sued in court and the court can ask CAF to come and explain its self,you are opine that CAF can not be sued and am letting you know that hell no. It can be sued by anyone or any entity for reckless statement.. That has nothing to do with sport which is the jurisdiction of CAS.

At no point did I say Angola can or should sue CAF... And yes if CAF mess up Angola can sue CAF.
This current AFCON we are watching taking place in Ivory Coast was held because Ivory Coast sued CAF ass after CAF gave the hosting right to another country.

Let me reiterate for the last time if CAF or DSTV does not regulate what their handlers are saying on social media it will land them in court one day.period
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by uniquetechng: 8:52pm On Feb 03
masseratti:
now I don't want to say things that will upset cos now am getting tired with all this front and back.. What I said in my earlier post is very simple, now try and read very slowly so that you can understand,there is a difference between trolling and banters.. You said it's allowed by CAF.. I said if they continue that way and it gets out of hand,one day CAF will explain it's self in court.

Now look into getting put of hand.. If CAF has a sport organization allow an unabated freedom for its handlers to say whatever they like on social media recklessly or troll other people,organizations or entities, they can be sued in court and the court can ask CAF to come and explain its self,you are opine that CAF can not be sued and am letting you know that hell no. It can be sued by anyone or any entity for reckless statement.. That has nothing to do with sport which is the jurisdiction of CAS.

At no point did I say Angola can or should sue CAF... And yes if CAF mess up Angola can sue CAF.
This current AFCON we are watching taking place in Ivory Coast was held because Ivory Coast sued CAF ass after CAF gave the hosting right to another country.

Let me reiterate for the last time if CAF or DSTV does not regulate what their handlers are saying on social media it will land them in court one day.period
No more argument, I am in celebration mood, Abidjan is my second home so my money was on Ivory Coast winning tonight and we won.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by masseratti: 10:21pm On Feb 03
uniquetechng:
No more argument, I am in celebration mood, Abidjan is my second home so my money was on Ivory Coast winning tonight and we won.
i was not arguing... It's obvious I can't argue.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by mikkyangel(m): 12:15am On Feb 04
G00dharddick:
Who's next?

Nigeria should meet South Africa Abeg I wan check something. After trashing South Africans nothing less than 7 - 0. I expect them to start attacking Nigerians in SA over this.

ur wish has been granted....no penalty shoot out pls, eagles shd kill d game in regulation time

2 Likes

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by alfarouq(m): 4:49am On Feb 04
Nigeria must win this Cup else we are in trouble with so much people we have mocked.

The good thing is that as much as we like to make troubles we also know how to handle and endure it.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by iamtardey: 4:50pm On Feb 05
yewit37486:

I honestly hope we don't meet South Africa because if we beat them now that could be season 2 of xenophobic attacks restarted on Nigerians there.
S/O to you homie ✌️😂

1 Like

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by yewit37486: 5:13pm On Feb 05
iamtardey:
S/O to you homie ✌️😂

😂😂 Infaaact!
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by iamtardey: 8:55pm On Feb 05
yewit37486:

😂😂 Infaaact!
I go kill am … mah pah
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:31am On Feb 06
In loving memory of the black stable Antelopes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) / Keshi: You Now Wonder If Nigeria Is Worth Dying For - Austin Eguavoen / "No Gree For Anybody": Multichoice Makes U-turn, To air All AFCON Matches live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.