Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

"In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola (36681 Views)

Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them / Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich / Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by yewit37486: 10:29am On Feb 03
uniquetechng:
It's just banter and it's allowed in modern sporting scene, handlers of top European club sides are also not left out, especially Spanish clubs.

That's totally different from handlers of corporate organisations. For their sake, I hope dstv is not planning to launch anything in Angola.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by uniquetechng: 10:31am On Feb 03
masseratti:
go back y on what I wrote.. Earlier and if you don't understand how lawsuits works please stop asking me such a question.
You wrote nothing, at almost 50 years of age and for someone who has been to court myself don't you think I should know how the law works ?
And yeah I studied contract law as addition course in the University, so yeah I know how lawsuits work.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by uniquetechng: 10:33am On Feb 03
yewit37486:

That's totally different from handlers of corporate organisations. For their sake, I hope dstv is not planning to launch anything in Angola.
DSTV is present in Angola and has always been, Angolans are not complaining because they understands that banter and trolls are part of the modern game.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by Sijo01(f): 10:51am On Feb 03
😁 🤣 🤣
The person behind that handle is a Valwulence somebori
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by yewit37486: 10:56am On Feb 03
uniquetechng:
DSTV is present in Angola and has always been, Angolans are not complaining because they understands that banter and trolls are part of the modern game.

It's still unprofessional.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by brownbib(m): 10:57am On Feb 03
Enough Dstv, soccer is mostly unpredictable!
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by yewit37486: 10:59am On Feb 03
iamtardey:
I want South Africa in Finals Nigeria… I am sending dem down,back to the South 😂

I honestly hope we don't meet South Africa because if we beat them now that could be season 2 of xenophobic attacks restarted on Nigerians there.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by uniquetechng: 11:01am On Feb 03
yewit37486:

It's still unprofessional.
Is DSTV as an organization different from ESPN and Sky Sports in terms of the services they offers?
How many top clubs and players has initiated a lawsuit against ESPN and sky Sports for their continuous trolls ?

Trolls are part of modern game.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by THEGALADIMA(m): 11:08am On Feb 03
Don't worry, we are winning the title..

Edybleketara:
All these noise and nigeria havent won anything yet.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by profmallor: 11:10am On Feb 03
Ibeg whose is this DSTV handler we didnt send him o.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by masseratti: 11:13am On Feb 03
uniquetechng:
You wrote nothing, at almost 50 years of age and for someone who has been to court myself don't you think I should know how the law works ?
And yeah I studied contract law as addition course in the University, so yeah I know how lawsuits work.
oh good if you know how to read English language very well since since you studied law, you should know the difference between a media /corporate organization has against a sport club or association handle, I refer you to my earlier post on this topic and you said I said nothing still capping it with you study law at almost 50 are you for real? And you can't see the risk of a media house representative trolling online? Smh.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by masseratti: 11:16am On Feb 03
uniquetechng:
DSTV is present in Angola and Angolans are not complaining, DSTV is involved in Sports just like ESPN and Sky Sports who trolls nations and clubs too, like I said it's just a football banter and it's part and parcel of the modern game.
who told you Angolans won't complain? If reverse was the case won't we Nigerians that I know well with our cancel spirit /character have called for Boycott of DSTV? Show me where ESPN or SSky sport trolled another Nation.

1 Like

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by masseratti: 11:19am On Feb 03
Astra101:

Why have you failed to realise that this is dstv Nigeria vs dstv Angola? Abi you wan just sound woke
am well aware it's DSTV Nigeria.. They are all multichoice companies but still it's very wrong to troll other nations from a media company online.. It's not like DSTV Nigeria and DSTV Angola are in competition or anything.

1 Like

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by izubext007: 11:22am On Feb 03
DSTV Nigeria 🇳🇬 should stop this rubbish........ trolling Angola with their bad network wen it's rains
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by uniquetechng: 11:23am On Feb 03
masseratti:
who told you Angolans won't complain? If reverse was the case won't we Nigerians that I know well with our cancel spirit /character have called for Boycott of DSTV? Show me where ESPN or SSky sport trolled another Nation.
The thing is you spend so much time on Nairaland that you don't know what's happening out there.
Since morning I have actually being on Angolan Twitter space, a Nigerian was even asking what is the meaning of obrigado as that has been the most word used by Angolans since yesterday.
Well obrigado means "thank you" in Portuguese.
ESPN and Sky Sports trolls top top clubs and players daily, even trolls FAs.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by uniquetechng: 11:25am On Feb 03
masseratti:
oh good if you know how to read English language very well since since you studied law, you should know the difference between a media /corporate organization has against a sport club or association handle, I refer you to my earlier post on this topic and you said I said nothing still capping it with you study law at almost 50 are you for real? And you can't see the risk of a media house representative trolling online? Smh.
My friend stop this trash, the problem with most of you is that you often think you know too much whereas you know very little.
Oh you think CAS works the same way your Appeal and Supreme Courts work in Nigeria with corrupt pot bellied judges ?
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by yewit37486: 11:32am On Feb 03
uniquetechng:
Is DSTV as an organization different from ESPN and Sky Sports in terms of the services they offers?
How many top clubs and players has initiated a lawsuit against ESPN and sky Sports for their continuous trolls ?

Trolls are part of modern game.

The way you are defending trolling, are you one? cheesy

In my opinion, dstv is different because they provide other programmes besides sports so their customer base is much broader. You shouldn't antagonize your customers.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by SmartyPants(m): 11:36am On Feb 03
Oboto700:
It very obvious we have people who are not happy when Everyone is jubilating. Even the obi you are supporting was live with the team at the stadium cheering the team yesterday. What has politics got to do with football? This same team you guys never believed would win a match is now in the semi finals. Still you guys are still castigating the coach and saying rubbish.anybody wishing this team bad, It won't be well with them. Iam a Nigerian And iam happy with what this team is achieving.. the nation is going Tru alot..we need a good time like this..Bleep you haters of this great country.

I'm yet to see anyone not celebrating due to politics. There is an unfortunate tribal rivalry undertone which is just sad, but on the whole, I haven't seen anyone wish the team ill on political grounds. Any evidence of this?

1 Like

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by uniquetechng: 11:40am On Feb 03
yewit37486:

The way you are defending trolling, are you one? cheesy

In my opinion, dstv is different because they provide other programmes besides sports so their customer base is much broader. You shouldn't antagonize your customers.
HahahahaI can't be trolling at my age, my 24 years old son should be the one doing that on social media not me. I am only saying things as they are, DSTV like ESPN and Sky ware all media houses, no difference.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by Achoghim: 11:40am On Feb 03
You're ranting over imaginary haters. By the way, who are you quoting?
Oboto700:
It very obvious we have people who are not happy when Everyone is jubilating. Even the obi you are supporting was live with the team at the stadium cheering the team yesterday. What has politics got to do with football? This same team you guys never believed would win a match is now in the semi finals. Still you guys are still castigating the coach and saying rubbish.anybody wishing this team bad, It won't be well with them. Iam a Nigerian And iam happy with what this team is achieving.. the nation is going Tru alot..we need a good time like this..Bleep you haters of this great country.

1 Like

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by Princezibk: 11:49am On Feb 03
SoNature:

This Super Eagles squad cannot score more than 3 goals in a game. This is a fact, not an attack.

Unlike the Super Falcons that can beat you 10 - 0, these guys playing for the Super Eagles, except a few players like Osimhen, Lookman and Aina, don't have the zeal to score many goals.
Your story is damn sour
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 12:20pm On Feb 03
Femisol:
How will an Angolan using Dstv feel now

That's DSTV Nigeria, just like MTN Nigeria, MTN SA etc.
They represent the opinion of DSTV Nigeria only, not that of DSTV as a whole.

They also trolled DSTV Angola.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 12:22pm On Feb 03
thesolutions:
This might look like sports banter but it is not. This post shouldn't make front page and should be deleted.

DSTV is trying to act as if they are for Nigeria but they are not. We should not be giving them the audience they seek.

DSTV is global, DSTV Nigeria is regional/national.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by VIKTO83(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03
They arebroasted because they once boasted.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by yewit37486: 12:36pm On Feb 03
uniquetechng:
HahahahaI can't be trolling at my age, my 24 years old son should be the one doing that on social media not me. I am only saying things as they are, DSTV like ESPN and Sky ware all media houses, no difference.

cheesy no wahala, we agree to disagree.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by Oboto700(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03
SmartyPants:

I'm yet to see anyone not celebrating due to politics. There is an unfortunate tribal rivalry undertone which is just sad, but on the whole, I haven't seen anyone wish the team ill on political grounds. Any evidence of this?
there is... someone said..tinubu speaking to the players meant bad luck, then obi went there to erase it.. what's that for? And have seen people here on nairaland just wishing nothin works for this country because their favorite wasn't sworn in.. that's pathetic
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by Glister: 1:02pm On Feb 03
Cjnr:
grin

DStv Nigeria Trolling DStv Angola.
Na when DStv employ two secondary school mate from different countries.

What do you expect.

Hahahhahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by Barzinime(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03
It's DSTv Nigeria vs DSTv Angola
thesolutions:
This might look like sports banter but it is not. This post shouldn't make front page and should be deleted.

DSTV is trying to act as if they are for Nigeria but they are not. We should not be giving them the audience they seek.
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by masseratti: 2:08pm On Feb 03
uniquetechng:
My friend stop this trash, the problem with most of you is that you often think you know too much whereas you know very little.
Oh you think CAS works the same way your Appeal and Supreme Courts work in Nigeria with corrupt pot bellied judges ?
oga is a media company DSTV under the Jurisprudence of CAS? Which is an arbitration court for Sports? Is DSTV Nigeria just a sport media outfit? I refer you to my 1st post on this topic or on this thread is it Fifa, CAF or NFF they referring to? It's DSTV Nigeria a satellite channels providing company..

1 Like

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by masseratti: 2:12pm On Feb 03
uniquetechng:
The thing is you spend so much time on Nairaland that you don't know what's happening out there.
Since morning I have actually being on Angolan Twitter space, a Nigerian was even asking what is the meaning of obrigado as that has been the most word used by Angolans since yesterday.
Well obrigado means "thank you" in Portuguese.
ESPN and Sky Sports trolls top top clubs and players daily, even trolls FAs.
when am not Jobless why should I be on Twitter checking for comments from Angolians? Will that put food on my table? When am not a troll what am I looking for?
Show one example ESPN or Sky Sports trolling other nations after a game.. Just one.. Unless you don't know the meaning of trolling. Just one abeg.

1 Like

Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by iamtardey: 2:41pm On Feb 03
yewit37486:

I honestly hope we don't meet South Africa because if we beat them now that could be season 2 of xenophobic attacks restarted on Nigerians there.
dem no wan try am…
Re: "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola by Gandrova: 2:59pm On Feb 03
Mindlog:

Every win in life no matter how small, is worth celebrating.
Louder pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rooney: Alex Ferguson Ordered Me Out Of His Office Over Ronaldo / Akwa United Wins 2020/2021 NPFL Title / Gunmen Send Threatening Message To Messi, Fired Shots At Family Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.