Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa (67619 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by nairalanda1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03
Immature mother, and immature man

Breaking up her child's marriage for nothing.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Meteng: 2:29pm On Feb 03
Dem go still knack again. The flavors are different

3 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:31pm On Feb 03
VeryWickedMan:
I'm the man in question.
Opposite say the truth
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Lifemanage: 2:32pm On Feb 03
TINTINABULATION:
I indeed pity the poor & innocent woman i.e the wife.

She had just been betrayed by the two strongest & most important pillars any lady should have in life.

For the sake of her sanity & mental health, the most courageous thing to do, is to walk away.
Stupidity
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Socratiz: 2:32pm On Feb 03
This is one reason why social media should be regulated.

When a supposedly reasonable person concoct a fake story like this, he should face the consequences.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Bigbrosman18: 2:32pm On Feb 03
Which kind wahala be this na
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by sketching: 2:33pm On Feb 03
This can't be real. This has to be fiction. Especially the mothers reply.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Primusinterpares(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03
Sexual perversions will likely be the end of man
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Quality20(m): 2:34pm On Feb 03
Too bad, pls D's isn't a northern culture
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Drone95(m): 2:34pm On Feb 03
Freshly lost! Check out this free app — It Pays to Walk 🚶 https://sweatco.in/i/michaelayohilarious
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by delzbaba(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03
This shit is common in Nasarawa and Benue
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Kingzjayzee: 2:40pm On Feb 03
All this long write up without the mama pishur? Omo u wicked oo

3 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Savedday2: 2:40pm On Feb 03
But the mum is happy na!

Why disgracing her or do you want her kpekus to rust?

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Dpaulie(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03
Speechless
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Tfkspecial(m): 2:42pm On Feb 03
How are we sure that the man in the middle of the game is not the biological father of his mother in law's daughter which happens to be his wife
dre11:
Disquiet In Nasarawa Family As Wife Catches Husband Sleeping With Mum

Mum: I got hooked because he’s a Maradona in bed

https://thenationonlineng.net/disquiet-in-nasarawa-family-as-wife-catches-husband-sleeping-with-mum/
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by ellizy(m): 2:43pm On Feb 03
pikechukwu6:
The story long... Pls someone should summarize cool
In summary summary
Husband Dey bleep wife and mother in-law

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by adecz: 2:43pm On Feb 03
If your mother was unselfish enough
to share her man with you, don't rock
the boat and just look the other way❗️❗️😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Felix6: 2:44pm On Feb 03
This is one of those fictional stories from hints and hearts.
No woman will garnish sex act with unnecessary details in real life like this.
RUBBISH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by TrackerSK: 2:45pm On Feb 03
pikechukwu6:
The story long... Pls someone should summarize cool
A person rightly said,if you want to hide anything from Africans,put it in writing

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by amnesty7: 2:46pm On Feb 03
Cynthia and Doris....their names.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by israelmao(m): 2:46pm On Feb 03
Your mum and husband spiralled out of control,threw caution and willpower to the wind and disrespected your holy matrimony I don't believe if your dad is still alive when he hears this he will take it lightly with both of them,there must be set boundaries that shouldn't be crossed in every relationship no matter how emotions well up within us.Did they promise not to be in such an act again?Because your mum having shamelessly described your husband as a "Maradona in bed" I can't guarantee if they'll not get spliced up again when nostalgic ecstasy comes calling again.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by kelmicheal: 2:48pm On Feb 03
Fake stories why this kind of thing happening in nasarawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Olawade24: 2:50pm On Feb 03
Penis when sweet the woman toto too much grin!!!

E sweet am no be small. The thing really colloby am like Gabriel batistuta strike against manutd 1999/2020 goal.

No issue make them swegbe da go grin.
E no funny again shocked
As you da see am so grin

The man go don use ogbomsho stick and Oshogbo weed take vandalize the woman kpekus .

Oshare the thing go come be like okporoko when them tie keep. All the vein go come stretch. The head abi the cap go come be like that youruba demon like that movoe when okwo kwo (Peter edochie) take act oracle.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by HiringPurpose: 2:51pm On Feb 03
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Kingzjayzee: 2:52pm On Feb 03
Zonefree:

Do you know there's a local government in Nasarawa called Toto local government?
grin grin grin
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by thesicilian: 2:52pm On Feb 03
richiemcgold:
The blame is on you and your mother. He didn't force your mother, they were already lovers before she linked him up with you.

Shameless family.
The only innocent person in this story, true or not, is the wife who had no idea what was going on. The who.re of a mother slept with a man, and had no guilt about wanting her own daughter to sleep with the same man. And the dog of a man felt so comfortable going along with the devilish plan

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Adewale1603(m): 2:54pm On Feb 03
The pikin is so funny, he no Sabi anything yet. "Dad and grandma fighting naked and grandma was crying"

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Gandrova: 2:55pm On Feb 03
Kai I don't know what to write oo.
Abomination of the highest order undecided
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Iamnotfearyou: 2:55pm On Feb 03
dre11:
Disquiet In Nasarawa Family As Wife Catches Husband Sleeping With Mum

Mum: I got hooked because he’s a Maradona in bed

https://thenationonlineng.net/disquiet-in-nasarawa-family-as-wife-catches-husband-sleeping-with-mum/

First off,of all the states in Nigeria, you decided to choose the wrong state to relate your story with
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by advanceDNA: 2:56pm On Feb 03
he saw his father and grandmother fighting naked in the visitor’s room and grandma was crying while daddy was on top of her.

Little children .....they are so innocent....

3 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:56pm On Feb 03
TINTINABULATION:
I indeed pity the poor & innocent woman i.e the wife.

She had just been betrayed by the two strongest & most important pillars any lady should have in life.

For the sake of her sanity & mental health, the most courageous thing to do, is to walk away.

If she walks 🚶‍♀️ away, what about this thing nko? Very scarce to see oo grin

Dat thing wey cus the issue na in I dey talk about oo cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. / Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.