Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere (15124 Views)

APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ / Seasonal β€˜romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) / Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere by Think9ja(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03
imbless:

In a nutshell, bro you are a brain dead zombie!!! Obi wey no win election dey leave rent free for ur head like dis?πŸ™„ na because of obi u dey write this epistles grin

Chukwudi, where I mention Obi name?
Na my fault say him no fit be president?
Or is your fault that BAT is our president and we love him?
Re: Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere by Think9ja(m): 4:52pm On Feb 03
Fr33born:

Lol. Lesson teachers grin grin grin grin grin
We know those already crying blood

Na una de cry everyday say things cost, say your fraudster lord and personal saviour for do something. Your fraudster lord and personal saviour will not smell that seat. The fraudster will end up shamelessly teaming up with Atiku to want to defeat Tinubu. But I trust BAT on that one, him go retired both of them forever.
Re: Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere by ezechi24(m): 5:08pm On Feb 03
Think9ja:

I'm happy you didn't dispute the fact that your lord and personal saviour is a lover and beneficiary of the injustice going on in Nigeria. Patriotic Nigerians have rejected him. Una go cry blood inugo?

Use your agbado card to buy cheap food in alahausa ...and collect alot of fuel for you generator too ....balablu

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere by ufotunang: 5:50pm On Feb 03
Ok for people to come out and vote for politcians that will loot and embezzle money and enrich themselves abi? πŸ™„
Re: Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere by ufotunang: 5:51pm On Feb 03
Election in nigeria is a waste of time and a scam
Re: Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere by Think9ja(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03
ezechi24:

Use your agbado card to buy cheap food in alahausa ...and collect alot of fuel for you generator too ....balablu

Call your lord and personal saviour to supply you food so that you don't have to go to the same market with the agbado people. In that case, you'll not have to wail for 7+ years.

As e de pain una, e de sweet patriotic Nigerians
Re: Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere by Fr33born(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03
Think9ja:

Na una de cry everyday say things cost, say your fraudster lord and personal saviour for do something. Your fraudster lord and personal saviour will not smell that seat. The fraudster will end up shamelessly teaming up with Atiku to want to defeat Tinubu. But I trust BAT on that one, him go retired both of them forever.

Of course your Lord and personal savior, His Holiness, Saint Ahmed Tinubu Amoda will rule till 2031 after which Shettima will take over insha'Allah.
Yes, we trust him to always rig his way in and to repeat it come 2027. We love the good work he is currently doing and pray God keep him to continue his beautiful work of bettering the lives of Nigerians.
Also, to all those crying Ebi pa wa oooo just to discredit him, may Allah punish them.
Saint Tinubu till 2031
Re: Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere by Think9ja(m): 6:35pm On Feb 03
Fr33born:

Of course your Lord and personal savior, His Holiness, Saint Ahmed Tinubu Amoda will rule till 2031 after which Shettima will take over insha'Allah.
We will all vote him come 2027. We love the good work he is currently doing and pray God keep him to continue his beautiful work of bettering the lives of Nigerians.
Also, to all those crying Ebi pa wa oooo just to discredit him, may Allah punish them.
Saint Tinubu till 2031

Masha Allahu
Allahu Akbar
Re: Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere by ezechi24(m): 6:44pm On Feb 03
Think9ja:

Call your lord and personal saviour to supply you food so that you don't have to go to the same market with the agbado people. In that case, you'll not have to wail for 7+ years.

As e de pain una, e de sweet patriotic Nigerians

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. ..you sure say e dey sweet you?....pains
Re: Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere by Fr33born(m): 6:51pm On Feb 03
ezechi24:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. ..you sure say e dey sweet you?....pains

It doesn't have to be sweet bro as long as a south Easterner doesn't get in there. Even Boko Haram leadership can take over just as Hamas is doing, as long as an IGBO man doesn't. That's the only thing that matter.
Re: Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere by AyeMoJuba: 6:56pm On Feb 03
Some people wailing go last for 7yrs more

If dem no fit sleep with their wives, dem go tell u say ba because dem see Tinubu for their dreams

Let the wailings continue

This country's economy has bn bastardized years ago, we all knew this new regime was going to have a tough time with the economy but some ingrates chose to just take pleasure in maligning the image of the man they don't like just because he's a Yoruba man
But the fact is that this man will fix this country and we will all smile in the end for ourselves and generations yet unborn.

Anyone who doesn't like his face can go jump into the Lagoon... The offer made long time ago is still very open.

Let the wailers continue to wail.

Your tears is the source of my joy.
Re: Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere by OdefaGirl(f): 7:11pm On Feb 03
Think9ja:

But there will be people in your family that will be celebrated like BAT abi? De play!

I use my energy well and not on frivolities and stupidity. So just channel this whole strength well.
Re: Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere by Think9ja(m): 7:33pm On Feb 03
OdefaGirl:

I use my energy well and not on frivolities and stupidity. So just channel this whole strength well.

This one don change topic.
Never ever support injustice because it favours you or someone you like. LP has been existing for many years before your lord and personal saviour joined them. He now wants to render all their efforts useless because he knows how to say things dumb people want to hear.
God in heaven will not let that happen.
Re: Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere by jaxxy(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03
Lol
Re: Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere by stephanie79548: 8:18pm On Feb 03
Nigeria is still 99years behind the rest of the world.Of what used is the election when inec and APC already have the results arranged somewhere? The joke is on the votersNigeria is still 99years behind the rest of the world.Of what used is the election when inec and APC already have the results arranged somewhere? The joke is on the voters...
Re: Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere by ezechi24(m): 8:53pm On Feb 03
Fr33born:

It doesn't have to be sweet bro as long as a south Easterner doesn't get in there. Even Boko Haram leadership can take over just as Hamas is doing, as long as an IGBO man doesn't. That's the only thing that matter.

Ema pa wa....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere by OdefaGirl(f): 1:13pm On Feb 04
Think9ja:

This one don change topic.
Never ever support injustice because it favours you or someone you like. LP has been existing for many years before your lord and personal saviour joined them. He now wants to render all their efforts useless because he knows how to say things dumb people want to hear.
God in heaven will not let that happen.

I bet you don't even know who changed topic here. My comments have been consistent and coherent enough, unlike you.
Re: Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere by HRprof: 3:19pm On Feb 04
Honestfrend:

And tomorrow u go complain of bad leaders.. Whereas u refuse to remove them through the ballot.
Your vote can not remove bad leader , INEC chairman no send your vote embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shell Confirms Paying $1Billion Tax To Nigerian Government In 2023 / Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation / Photos From Federal Executive Council Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.