Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,861 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

APC Wins Again In Ebonyi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Again In Ebonyi State (550 Views)

APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election / Rerun: APC Wins PDP In Osogbo / Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Wins Again In Ebonyi State by Ebubu2: 12:27pm On Feb 04
The APC candidate, Anthony Ani, was announced the winner of Saturday’s Ebonyi South Senatorial by-election in the state.
Mr Ani won with 46,270 votes, defeating his closest rival, Ifeanyi Eleje of APGA who garnered 3,513.

Silas Onu of the PDP polled 2,783 votes and Linus Okorie of the LP scored 2,710 votes in the election.

The Returning Officer for the Ebonyi South Senatorial election, Eze Uchechukwu, disclosed this on Sunday in Afikpo Local Government Area of the state.

The returning officer earlier announced that total votes of 56,363 were cast, while rejected votes were 695.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/665268-apc-wins-ebonyi-south-senatorial-by-election.html

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins Again In Ebonyi State by Ebubu2: 12:28pm On Feb 04
They used to say Ebonyi Abakaliki state is PDP and APC has never won anything in Ebonyi state that Dave Umahi won on pdp mandate before decamping to APC and that APC can never win in Ebonyi state ballot election.

Me: hold my Beer

4 Likes

Re: APC Wins Again In Ebonyi State by babyfaceafrica: 12:28pm On Feb 04
Hmmmm.. Even in south East? That's great!

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins Again In Ebonyi State by Ebubu2: 12:30pm On Feb 04
Mynd44 Seun front page

The people have decided no LP in Ebonyi.

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins Again In Ebonyi State by Ebubu2: 12:31pm On Feb 04
babyfaceafrica:
Hmmmm.. Even in south East? That's great!
Abakaliki Ebonyi does not play tribalistic election.

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins Again In Ebonyi State by madridguy(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04
cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Again In Ebonyi State by Majesty2(m): 12:48pm On Feb 04
Good for them... otti will soon join progressive party APC

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Again In Ebonyi State by tollyboy5(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04
Ebubu2:
They used to say Ebonyi Abakaliki state is PDP and APC has never won anything in Ebonyi state that Dave Umahi won on pdp mandate before decamping to APC and that APC can never win in Ebonyi state ballot election.

I think ebonyi people vote for personality and not party

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins Again In Ebonyi State by jkpbestseries: 1:50pm On Feb 04
APC is becoming an acceptable party

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Again In Ebonyi State by SpaceTour: 1:51pm On Feb 04
Ositaufere ebonyi is a useless worthless state full of poverty and illiterates , no one actually gives a fck about ebonyi

Ebubu2:

Re: APC Wins Again In Ebonyi State by Ebubu2: 2:06pm On Feb 04
SpaceTour:
Ositaufere ebonyi is a useless worthless state full of poverty and illiterates , no one actually gives a fck about ebonyi

mynd44 hope you’re seeing this guy?

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Again In Ebonyi State by aswani(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04
SpaceTour:

I have a feeling this Obidient madness is not a Southeast wide thing, APC won Imo and now anelection in Ebonyi.

I wonder if Ndi Anambra only are the ones left behind Peter Obi.

From the vitirol on here during Presidential elections, one would be mistaken to think LP was an Igbo project. Bye election results now suggests aside Anambra and maybe Enugu, there was Cynthia Okeke style rigging in the other Ndigbo states during the Presidential elections.

Very interesting.
Re: APC Wins Again In Ebonyi State by SpaceTour: 2:30pm On Feb 04
But Ositaufere didn’t I state the truth

Ebubu2:
mynd44 hope you’re seeing this guy?
Re: APC Wins Again In Ebonyi State by Olamila: 2:34pm On Feb 04
My brother is now a senator. I'm so happy

Re: APC Wins Again In Ebonyi State by Arda1000(m): 3:00pm On Feb 04
Ebubu2:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/665268-apc-wins-ebonyi-south-senatorial-by-election.html
heediot abakeleke miscrant there’s no Ebony abakeleke
Ebonyi is a state and Abakaliki is the capital
Even this election was don in Afikpo not in Abakaliki albeit am not surprised the devilish party called apc won everyone knows how they won
Re: APC Wins Again In Ebonyi State by Couldntfigurean: 3:01pm On Feb 04
aswani:

I have a feeling this Obidient madness is not a Southeast wide thing, APC won Imo and now anelection in Ebonyi.

I wonder if Ndi Anambra only are the ones left behind Peter Obi.

From the vitirol on here during Presidential elections, one would be mistaken to think LP was an Igbo project. Bye election results now suggests aside Anambra and maybe Enugu, there was Cynthia Okeke style rigging in the other Ndigbo states during the Presidential elections.

Very interesting.
Lol
Your brother tinubu is a failure that’s all that matters now
If the druggie didn’t grab power,I am sure by now you ronu Agbadorians would fill out ears with how the cocaine Dealer would have made the country better and lowered the Naira to Dollar

Breeze blow,the mic licker yansh done open

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Again In Ebonyi State by Benwallt(m): 3:01pm On Feb 04
Those band of online noisemakers count for nothing just like Obi's investments in Anambra as governor. All they make is noise and after noise, blatant propaganda. LP is an endangered party

(1) (Reply)

Military Blocks Rocket Propelled Grenades, AK 47 Rifle Heading To Southwest / Ekiti State To Start Electricity Distribution May 1st / If Tinubu Gives Us Regional Government He Will Be The Best Civilian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.