Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Muslim Congress Condemns Boko Haram Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Congress Condemns Boko Haram Attacks (6548 Views)

Igbo Mandate Congress Condemns Multi-billion MASSOB Business Empires / Igbo Mandate Congress Condemns Multi-billion MASSOB Business Empires / Igbo Mandate Congress Condemns Radio Biafra Hate Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Congress Condemns Boko Haram Attacks by camaldina(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2011
In Mark 7:9, Jesus is critical of the Jews for not killing their disobedient children as prescribed by Old Testament law.
Re: Muslim Congress Condemns Boko Haram Attacks by camaldina(m): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2011
In Luke 19:22-27, Jesus orders killed anyone who refuses to be ruled by him.
Re: Muslim Congress Condemns Boko Haram Attacks by camaldina(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2011
In Deuteronomy 13:6-16, the Lord instructs Israel to kill anyone who worships a different god or who worships the Lord differently.
Re: Muslim Congress Condemns Boko Haram Attacks by MurphyG1(m): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2011
So where are the christians now to defend those excerpts? They've gone into hiding!grin
Re: Muslim Congress Condemns Boko Haram Attacks by Nursery1(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2011
Have seen a christian kill, have seen a moslem kill. Have seen a moslem convert to christianity and have seen a christian convert to islam. WHAT IS THIS BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY ALL ABOUT?
My relagious status is not important @ this point because i dont wanna be part of this MAD COMPETITION.
Why should we allow our personal sentiment to cloud our sense of judgement. How do u draft out a portion in the Koran and jump into an illogical conclusion, without reading the preceding verses. What about context, how dare u ignore that? As christians we know that most things in the OLD TESTAMENT of the bible are not applicable in the New Testament. CONTEXT. So tell me why should i draft out a verse in the old testament to define christianity. Lets be reasonable.
As christians we have this INHERITED IMPRESSION about islam, same does the moslem. I did my youth service in the north(zamfara) and it really opened my eyes. Moslems are good people, they arent what we christians make of them. The problem in the north is simply high rate of ILLITERACY, what happened during the post election crisis was simply out of ignorance, selfishness and illiteracy. Guys have lived with this people(moslems), yes they are not saints, but they are not devils.
Boko haram is not an ISLAMIC INITIATIVE, its some misinformed islamic folks, whose objectives and mode of operation, from what have been made to understand is UNISLAMIC. Am a christian, am still learning from the bible, i dont have time to condemn the Koran.
Re: Muslim Congress Condemns Boko Haram Attacks by mustspin: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2011
Gbenge 77:

guy,we don hear.e no dey tire you?
i tire o, d guy just dey dump d tin on all thread. easy does it na, desperation does not move u forward o
Re: Muslim Congress Condemns Boko Haram Attacks by alienvirus: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2011
Murphy G:

So where are the christians now to defend those excerpts? They've gone into hiding!grin

they are looking for help somewhere
Re: Muslim Congress Condemns Boko Haram Attacks by camaldina(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2011
THE CRUSADES

The term "crusade" is also used to describe religiously motivated campaigns conducted between 1100 and 1600 in territories outside the Levant[5] usually against pagans, heretics, and peoples under the ban of excommunication[6] for a mixture of religious, economic, and political reasons.[7]

SOURCE:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
Re: Muslim Congress Condemns Boko Haram Attacks by camaldina(m): 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
CHRISTIAN Crusader Wars

http://althistory.wikia.com/wiki/Crusader_Wars_%28Byzantine_Glory%29
Re: Muslim Congress Condemns Boko Haram Attacks by camaldina(m): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2011
Re: Muslim Congress Condemns Boko Haram Attacks by camaldina(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2011

Christian militia members charged in Michigan

(Reuters) - Nine members of a Christian militia group were indicted on charges of conspiring to wage war against the U.S. government, federal prosecutors said on Monday.

source

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/03/29/us-usa-militia-arrests-idUSTRE62S40Q20100329
Re: Muslim Congress Condemns Boko Haram Attacks by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2011
The Boko Harams are actually very good muslims. They are the only ones following your book right to the letter. undecided

You "peace-loving" muslims are TERRIBLE muslims. undecided
Re: Muslim Congress Condemns Boko Haram Attacks by Sike(m): 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2011
Nursery 1:

Have seen a christian kill, have seen a moslem kill. Have seen a moslem convert to christianity and have seen a christian convert to islam. WHAT IS THIS BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY ALL ABOUT?
My relagious status is not important @ this point because i dont wanna be part of this MAD COMPETITION.
Why should we allow our personal sentiment to cloud our sense of judgement. How do u draft out a portion in the Koran and jump into an illogical conclusion, without reading the preceding verses. What about context, how dare u ignore that? As christians we know that most things in the OLD TESTAMENT of the bible are not applicable in the New Testament. CONTEXT. So tell me why should i draft out a verse in the old testament to define christianity. Lets be reasonable.
As christians we have this INHERITED IMPRESSION about islam, same does the moslem. I did my youth service in the north(zamfara) and it really opened my eyes. Moslems are good people, they arent what we christians make of them. The problem in the north is simply high rate of ILLITERACY, what happened during the post election crisis was simply out of ignorance, selfishness and illiteracy. Guys have lived with this people(moslems), yes they are not saints, but they are not devils.
Boko haram is not an ISLAMIC INITIATIVE, its some misinformed islamic folks, whose objectives and mode of operation, from what have been made to understand is UNISLAMIC. Am a christian, am still learning from the bible, i dont have time to condemn the Koran.
Hmmmm. . . Well-said!
Re: Muslim Congress Condemns Boko Haram Attacks by ikeyman00(m): 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2011
@@@@@@@@@@@

and still the question remains

when will the 419 imans and sultan speak out

emirs nko

good people indeed!!!
Re: Muslim Congress Condemns Boko Haram Attacks by iykak47: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2011
[/s]nawaoo[s]
Re: Muslim Congress Condemns Boko Haram Attacks by Cyborg2011: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2011
camaldina (m) thanks bro for silenced those illiterate NL whom either against Muslims/Islam for no reason, or does not even care to study Bible well, I guess large number of Christians in NL dont bother to go to Church on Sunday.

But are always eager and ready to add insult to injury when they see anything Islam/Muslims.

Last time I checked Boko Haram was sponsored by "Some Top Christians/Muslims Conspirators" whom get paid by the CIA, anyway find out for yourself who actually billed out the Founder Muhd Yusuf in the first place, it was top people from CAN, believe it or not, but PLEASE ask or find out the REALITY for yourself, there are so much to answer regarding these so called Boko Haram.

Meanwhile, Boko Haram somehow owned by the CIA through Proxy chain from some bad Nigerian Politicians, American will soon invade the country in the name of Helping Nigeria to Fight Boko Haram with Americans Troops and drones, that is just the AIM & OBJECTIVES of these non-muslim Boko Haram organization period.

Dude, Americans are coming, they cant wait any longer than 2015 as they wished.

Source : http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/11/u-s-troops-nigeria/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimiko Declares 3 Days Fasting And Prayers For Officials Killed On Plane Crash / Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. / Court Cancels Kaduna Central PDP Primary, Orders Fresh Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.